It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else saved and fallen?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I don't even know if I ever was saved, but I kind of felt like it for a little while about a year and a half ago. And then it's been up and down, sometimes I've felt like I've made progress. But the trend has been that I have been gradually falling from grace, falling from the holy spirit. As I said, I don't even know if I was saved. I think I had a spiritual awakening, something definitely changed, and I became much more interested in spirituality and felt much more spiritual so yes I'd say I had a spiritual awakening. I even think I had Christ consciousness for a few hours. Then I became a seeker, tried church and mosque but kept seeking. Might be in the synagogue of Satan now perhaps. Anyone else with a similar experience? Anyone who had a similar experience but managed to rescue the situation? What did you do?
edit on 391130Sat, 08 Nov 2014 17:39:43 -0600201443pAmerica/Chicago2014-11-08T17:39:43-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introspectionist

As I said, I don't even know if I was saved.

Saved from what?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

As I said, I don't even know if I was saved.

Saved from what?
From hell, or Satan, by Jesus. Sometimes I think I was saved and still is because it was as if a door opened and even though the door has been gradually closing it was never closed entirely but left ajar. But sometimes I feel hopeless. A lot of times I'll feel very weak and small and like I don't have free will but is trapped in my body and mind and can't get out.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

From hell, or Satan, by Jesus.

How do you know you are saved from Hell when you haven't died yet?

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

From hell, or Satan, by Jesus.

How do you know you are saved from Hell when you haven't died yet?
Well, English isn't my first language, but I thought "saved" was what Christians usually say, or "born again". I just watched the movie Fury where they asked "are you saved?". That's what made me think about this right now, even though I have been thinking about it pretty much all the time the last year.

As I said, I don't know if I was saved.

The main point of this thread is that I feel like I might have been saved but then fell from God's grace.

edit on 061130Sat, 08 Nov 2014 18:06:15 -0600201415pAmerica/Chicago2014-11-08T18:06:15-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Getting saved isn't a single event - although it can start as such. It is a continual walk with God and an ever evolving/growing relationship.

Many fall, many fall big time after being saved. You are not alone. But no matter how far away you feel you have become from God, He is still right there. He still loves you. Forgiveness is yours for the asking. But you must then nurture your relationship with Him.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I know exactly what you mean!

You say you tried seeking in the mosque and church... which is exactly where God ISN'T to be found. In my experience, the preacher/minister pulls the strings and you're the puppet; with no sign of the presence of God anywhere in the proceedings!

You get baptised in the Holy Spirit and then the traditions of men pull you back into whatever state you were in previously, so your best bet is to ignore the traditions of men - and trust God! The Bible says in John 6:45 that 'they will all be taught by God'!

I can give you three big tips to further your spiritual journey - worship only Yehovah (Note: 'salvation is of the Jews, because they know Who they worship'. John 4:22 paraphrased.), observe the Sabbath from sundown on Friday evening until sundown on Saturday evening, and the name of His Son is Yeshua.

If you'd care to let me have your email address, I could send you a free eBook I've written on the whole subject, and you can judge for yourself what you should or shouldn't believe in.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: VegHead

So why does he ask "are you saved?" as if it's a black and white thing? If the start is a black and white thing then I think I probably have it. For me it's the seeking that seems to keep me falling. But it feels paradoxical because it feels like seeking is the only thing I can do. I don't know if I have fallen much, just that I don't feel as spiritual as a year ago. Although when I look back at what I wrote on forums back then it seems like I had my lows then too. I'll just keep seeking. I also feel that Christians and people with high emotional intelligence are shallow and useful idiots, and that I want to hate my parents and sister. Not sure if I stopped hating them altogether ever. Anyway, things are the way they are, I try my best and I don't care about other people's judgment.
edit on 191130Sat, 08 Nov 2014 18:19:40 -0600201440pAmerica/Chicago2014-11-08T18:19:40-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The main point of this thread is that I feel like I might have been saved but then fell from God's grace.

If you believed you were "saved" how could you "fall from grace"?

Just believing something doesn't make it true. Imo, Christians use that saved idea to justify their actions. Its okay whatever, we are saved, Jesus has already forgiven us.

Don't mind job yourself so much. There is no finite border to being saved here and now, its something you find out at the end of life. Just treat others the best you can and toss the already saved thing. its one of those man made religious ideas that has nothing to do with reality.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The concept is that there is grace because man has fallen, all of us.

It's how we pick ourselves and others up that matters, cause after all we are in this creation together.

I agree with the above post that commented on your needing to focus grace on yourself, the beginning of positivity is learning how to forgive.

And all paths lead to the truth of reality one way or another.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

My Avatar is the word Aleph Bet, or the Hebrew word Father. The Son is Word, or Bet (House) Nun (Seed). As a Son, we are all written words of information. DNA is comprised of letters in links and chains making proteins.

Being Saved is having your code written in the book of Life. Resurrection is having that code (Seed) placed back into the rendering agent of the Mother (Spirit / Mater / Matrix / Matter). Baptism is involution of the information into the water. Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Water). She is the cup of water engaging the seed back into form as a child. You MUST be born again. Resurrection is being brought back into the water.

Hebrews 11

35 Women received back their dead, raised to life again. There were others who were tortured, refusing to be released so that they might gain an even better resurrection.

Hebrews 7

9 One might even say that Levi, who collects the tenth, paid the tenth through Abraham, 10 because when Melchizedek met Abraham, Levi was still in the body of his ancestor.

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

Many people think that being baptized saves you. While this is ultimately true, they are not aware that the ritual of church baptism symbolizes something else.

1 Peter 3

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[d] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water, 21 and this water symbolizes baptism that now saves you also—not the removal of dirt from the body but the pledge of a clear conscience toward God.[e] It saves you by the resurrection of Jesus Christ, 22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.

As Peter points out, Jesus entered Hell to make proclamation to lost souls that died in the flood. He then reveals a HUGE mystery. The flood of Noah is Baptism, or involution into river of life. By living as a human, you have been baptized to rise to new life. You are to overcome the beast. What beast?

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

18 markers. He says mark this. 6+6+6. Here's a thread on the topic of overcoming selfishness: Pulling the Weeds in Yahweh's Garden

The point of salvation is that you can't be saved alone. The Son of God holds the keys. He must first overcome before you can. Try as hard as you like and you will find that you cannot do it. Why? You are HIS image and he must first overcome before you can.

It takes 3 days to raise the temple and it's only been 2 days (2000 years). 1000 years left before Satan is finished. We've been in the water for 6000 years. The last day is a day of rest. Satan is cast in the abyss for the next day. After this, he deceives the nations once more, then lights out for him; lights back on for us.

The eighth day is the end of time and the rest of eternity.

Revelation 3:5

The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.

edit on 8-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Greetings-

You ARE TheChurch™/Mosque™/Temple™/Shrine™ Did they pass a hat or basket or something to put $$$ in? Yeah, God is FREE too! I'd opine that You felt You 'lost it' as soon as You entered TheChurch™?

Maybe You're actually from the Great Sioux Nation? Then it would be "Religion™ is for folks afraid of Hell, 'Spirituality' is for folks who've already been..."

You felt You 'lost' the connection because it didn't feel 'right' This is Your "Ajna" (intuition; 3rd eye..) increasing it's capabilities..

Check out : "The Unveiling" by the author 'Sunfell' it may be found under "indigo transitioning into crystal/octarine..." see if that doesn't whittle it down for You..

You should feel "FREE" and the whole perspective of 'time' should've changed once the realization that You are indeed an 'Eternal Being', You 'may' be feeling some angst, and You certainly don't want to get "stuck"...

namaste

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
There is always that rush you feel occasionally when you feel His presence so close to you, but you won't feel that constantly. Your walk with faith is a constant one, and you are always seeking Him. And while He is always with you, you won't always feel Him as though He is a direct presence in your life.

I pray nightly as part of my nightly routine. Some nights, I feel Him strongly, but most nights, it's just a calming routine that helps me to lay the cares of the day at rest before I sleep.

Don't worry so much about finding a church. If you do, that's great, but what you're really looking for in whatever you do is a feeling that you are strengthening your bond with God and Christ. You want to feel that they are always in your mind and never far from your thoughts. That isn't so that you live in fear, far from it, but so that you are mindful of your walk and how you should treat yourself and others.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Everyone who has been saved or believes in God has fallen.

Everyone has fallen and will continue to make mistakes, People are not perfect.

If humans were perfect then you would be God like.

If you were perfect God would not have sent his son to die on earth and forgive you of your sins.

If people were perfect Catholics wouldn't have a confessional booth.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

If you accepted Jesus as your Saviour then you are saved. Jesus isn't in any mosque. You can check out churches if you wish to but just keep in mind that all churches are organizations and taught according to who is in power of that church.

As a Christian you can have days when you feel you are walking alone but you aren't. Once you are saved you belong to Jesus. And from then on we should be developing a relationship with Jesus and putting him at the front of our daily walk. You can find any number of Bibles that can be easier to read than others, there are a bunch written in today's language. You can even find the Bible free online. Pray before you start reading and the Holy Spirit will help you to understand.

Once you are saved the Holy Spirit lives in you. There are many, many Christians who feel they aren't saved because Jesus doesn't appear in visions and they don't hear audible voices. But if you put your trust in the Holy Spirit and ask Him to guide you it'll start making sense and you'll find that no matter the situation you'll start seeing how even in the middle of chaos you will be alright. Just talk to Him and learn about Him. And ask that the Holy Spirit help you with discernment which will let you know if it is of God or not.

Oh and when you make mistakes or do something that you feel God can no longer love you don't fall for it. God loves you no matter what and He sent Jesus to save you and so it's a done deal. Just pick yourself up, shake off the dirt, repent (change your way of thinking so that you can rise above doing wrong, giving into temptation) and just know out of all of it that He loves you more than you will ever comprehend.

Hope this helps

edit on 8/11/14 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Salvation means to be delivered.What you are referring to (being saved from Satan by Jesus) is not literally true.First there is no being or entity “Satan” ……satan means adversary (against) and is a state of mind and being.More specifically it is the state of being of mans “natural”(carnal) religious mind.Religion is mans nature.The amalgamation of all of your experiences “form” your belief in faith of “your” Belief System “ religion.This is true of ALL mankind and is inescapable.

A persons Belief System religion is “formed” in their carnal mind and is an adversary to the creator God(truth).This is a consequence of “living” (..more accurately… dieing) in the material physical realm.However it is all a necessary part of the process of conception.

All of “creation” in the material realm is in this process of conception.The universe is like a womb/matrix where all of creation is being conceived.The physical creation is essentially mirroring the larger process and just as you had NO part of the cause and effect of your physical conception and birth you have no part of this one either.

This process is called salvation that culminates in being born (delivered) from this realm of death/life into LIFE(spirit).In the physical realm ALL things die because it is part of the salvation process.When they die they enter Hades which is the realm of death and imperception.The physical realm is the valley of the shadows of death.All life in the physical realm is in the “shadow” of the realm of imperception. Mankind can only believe(perceive by observation) but they can not “know” Truth.This “belief is imperception and is the antithesis of knowing.

Yahoshua(called by the many ….Jesus) is the son/seed of the Father the creator God.Yahoshua was “sown” into the physical realm to cause “life” to grow.However it is not the life of the valley of the shadow of death where everything that lives WILL die.It is the “new” Life..the only “real”(true) Life.It is what Yahoshua referred to as the Kingdom of the creator God the Father because ALL life is formed and created by and from the creator God the Father.Yahoshua is the “seed” of the Father.(and is why he was the son of the creator God).

Yahoshua is not just a “name” to call a person.A “true” name is the nature and character of the thing or person named.The creator Gods “name” is (translated to English) “I will be what I will be”.(frequently wrongly called the I Am).That is where the word/name Yahweh( modern English translation) is derived.

The name Yahoshua means Yah(the creator God) shua (is salvation/deliverance)
hence it means..the creator God is deliverance.Contrary to popular (and very incorrect belief) Yahoshua WILL deliver ALL of mankind (and creation) from Hades NOT the eternal punishment of HELL for not believing religious doctrines.

The first deliverance from Hades is from the realm of death.Everyone that has died is still dead(because that’s what being DEAD means).When they are delivered from death it is called “resurrection” from DEATH” which is not the same as resurrecting from being dead(NDE etc, etc …).Everyone that has ever been resurrected from being dead has or will die and BE DEAD in the death realm.

The other part of salvation/deliverance is from the realm of imperception (your religious carnal mind..satan)As already stated satan is not a being or entity it is a state of the mind that EVERYONE in the physical realm is in.(with many varying degrees and afflictions).A persons Belief System (BS) religion is their “imperception” because it is how they “observe/perceive” their life.It is IMPOSSIBLE to LIVE while being deceived of reality (truth).EVERYONE is deceived by their BS observations of “their” life because NONE are even truly ALIVE yet!

In essence this is ALL Yahoshua ever “proclaimed”(stated truth) He never TAUGHT anything.He “knew” no one could “perceive” what he knew they could only perceive(believe) their own religion...the disciples included.They did not understand ANYTHING he said either until “later” and even then it was only in part.

Yahoshuas purpose was one fold…to be the “seed” of the Father that would “save/deliver” ALL of creation from the realm of death and imperception.The conception stage is as Yahoshua said “done” however salvation is FAR from complete.The ‘details” of events of salvation are “different” for everyone but the process is the same.

The fact is there is absolutely NOTHING anyone can do to have a cause or effect of their salvation just as they did NOTHING to cause their conception,growth and birth.You cannot “lose” you salvation it will be carried out according to plan (your nature and character).Your “actions” have no bearing on the actualization of salvation.It is something being done TO you not BY you.

So rest assured you have nothing to fear about “losing” your salvation.What you “feel” is only what you feel (and believe)which will continually change.What you “believe only effects your salvation in your deliverance from the realm of imperception. However the more you have made a God in your image according to your “character” the deeper the realm of imperception.The book of Revelation addresses this as the 2nd death by tormenting(which means to cleanse and refine) in the lake of fire .In other words the less you are indoctrinated into a religious system(which is the main foundation for the majority of mankinds Belief System religion) the less your imperception and cleansing.

The Good News that Yahoshua “proclaimed” was ALL of mankind WILL be delivered/saved from Hades…the realm of death and imperception.That is the Good news …..now go live your life according to your nature and character (because..that's ALL you can do anyways)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introspectionist
I don't even know if I ever was saved, but I kind of felt like it for a little while about a year and a half ago. And then it's been up and down, sometimes I've felt like I've made progress. But the trend has been that I have been gradually falling from grace, falling from the holy spirit. As I said, I don't even know if I was saved. I think I had a spiritual awakening, something definitely changed, and I became much more interested in spirituality and felt much more spiritual so yes I'd say I had a spiritual awakening. I even think I had Christ consciousness for a few hours. Then I became a seeker, tried church and mosque but kept seeking. Might be in the synagogue of Satan now perhaps. Anyone else with a similar experience? Anyone who had a similar experience but managed to rescue the situation? What did you do?

Being saved is not a feeling...It's a consciousness...If you have ever trusted in Jesus and ask him to be your Saviour, you have been saved...Not long after that Satan shows up and puts ideas into your mind that maybe you really aren't saved...Or never were...

But now what do you do??? You certainly don't go to a mosque where they don't even believe Jesus is any more than a prophet...If you have been saved, you need to learn about Jesus...The best place to do that is a Bible based church since the Bible is Gods instructions to man...

Your best bet is a Baptist church or if you prefer non denominational, find a church with the word Grace in the title...Go during the day and talk to the pastor...He will be able to answer all your questions...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

BTW, it would be the rare Christian who has not fallen at some time or another...Don't worry about it...God will never leave you...He's right there with open arms to welcome you back...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introspectionist
Anyone else with a similar experience? Anyone who had a similar experience but managed to rescue the situation? What did you do?

I dont know what your definition of saved is, but judging from your use of the term "christ consciousness", Im assuming its not the traditional biblical definition. With that said, here are my thoughts:

Jesus is the creative member of the Holy Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). The OT prophets knew Him as the creator, Yehwah-Elohim. In the year 4BC, on December 9th, Yehwah-Elohim incarnated Himself into the human form we call Jesus today. Jesus came to pay our dept to sin. He did this by living a sinless life and dying an undeserved death on the cross to fulfilling the Lamb of God prophecy. For salvation, all you have to do is believe that your personal sins (past/present/future) and your sin-nature (manufacturer of personal sins) have been judged on the cross when Jesus died. He bore the punishment that we could not. If you believe this, then you are saved and there is nothing you or anyone else can do to change that. You were purchased by the blood of Christ, and once you are born again, there is no unbirth.

Now, IF you indeed are saved (being born again) then what you are describing may be the accumilation of "scar-tissue" on your soul. This is what happens when a believer ceases to confess his/her known sins in direct privacy to God the Father. Since Jesus made each individual Church Age believer priests to represent themselves before God, we have to continuously confess our known sins to God (1 John 1:9)....it is a function of our priesthood. The OT priests had to make a blood sacrifice with a spotless lamb before confessing their sins, now, Jesus is our permanent sacrifice, so all that is left is the confession. So all believers in Christ are Believer-Priests.

If a believer consistently refuses to confess their sins to God, then the inevitable ending is sin unto death, which is not a good way to leave this world.

So, to fix your problem, simply confess your known sins to God, when needed, and study the word of God. If you dont know any sins by name, then study the bible to identify them.

If you have never rested your faith in Christ, then the issue is not confession, but salvation by faith:

Believe on the Son and you will have everlasting life.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join