It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone else saved and fallen?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: introspectionist
Accepting Christ is Neo becoming an agent, Winston becoming a prole, Bernard becoming like Lenina etc. This is why sometimes I even feel that the people in my outer world, including you that post in this thread, are more or less an illusion that I will one day shake off my shoulders...

FYI: the 'Matrix' and 'Terminator' were both plagiarized from a book written by a Christian woman named Sophia Stewart...

originally posted by: Sun Matrix
Yes, it is very likely that the Matrix has you. What is the Matrix? The world created to keep you from the truth. All these conspiracies are really only part of the one true conspiracy. Are they creating a New World Order? Yes. Are there Freemasons? Yes. Are there Aliens? Yes. But all of these conspiracies and others are only part of the one true conspiracy. The Matrix. The Lie.

I contend that you live in the Matrix right now. Just like the movie, you are born into bondage, blind to the truth. A world has been created to keep you from the truth. I'm not talking about Artificial Intelligence or turning people into batteries. I'm talking about the truth. The purpose of this thread is to pull back the Matrix and show you what is really going on in the world. It is to show you the truth and trace all of these conspiracies to the source. There is only one source.

originally posted by: Sun Matrix
It is the beginning of the lie. And it's all around you blinding you. Look how effective it is. You even know the beginning, but you still don't know the truth. The Matrix has wound all through history, religion, everyday life and yet you can't see how it controls everything you do. The Matrix has one purpose. To separate you from God. Satan wants you to serve false gods or no God. There is a Matrix code all around you that you are blind to. When you drive down the street, go to the bank, get gas, go shopping it's everywhere. How can the blind see? If we go far enough, we can run this Matrix through the New World Order, through the Freemasons, through religion, through your every day life.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you

According to court documentation, an FBI investigation discovered that more than thirty minutes had been edited from the original film, in an attempt to avoid penalties for copyright infringement. The investigation also stated that ‘credible witnesses employed at Warner Brothers came forward, claiming that the executives and lawyers had full knowledge that the work in question did not belong to the Wachowski Brothers.’ These witnesses claimed to have seen Stewart’s original work and that it had been ‘often used during preparation of the motion pictures.’ The defendants tried, on several occasions, to have Stewart’s case dismissed, without success.

The Original Writer of The Matrix

Sophia Stewart (pictured), a writer, former student of the USC Film School, and a working tax clerk, allegedly sent the Wachowski’s her 6-page treatment and her 45-page manuscript – ‘The Third Eye‘ – in 1986 in response to an advertisement in a national magazine seeking works of science fiction. Some thirteen years later, the Wachowski’s, producer Joel Silver and Warner Brothers produced and distributed The Matrix movie and comic book series and subsequently the movie’s sequels, which Stewart contends were all based on her copyrighted works.

Whoa, De Ja Vu! Finally, there is a passage in Sophia Stewart’s 1986 manuscript that is nearly a beat-for-beat explanation of a scene in a film that would be produced seventeen years later – The Matrix Revolutions. Its specificity warrants replication to avoid confusion in paraphrasing and I will also attach key scenes from The Matrix Revolutions to illustrate the similarity.

This to me illustrates “substantial” and “striking” evidence to the fact that there was some “extrinsic” plagiarism of plot, themes, mood, setting, pace and characters involved in the creation of The Matrix Revolutions narrative. Yet Stewart’s council were unable to illustrate the similarities which, in reading the case notes, seems to be based on the “intrinsic test” of “feel” of the work as well as an omission of actual case work. Also, her testimony of said allegations, strangely including facial similarities between her character descriptions and the actors in The Matrix, were inadmissible as evidence to the fact. Curiouser and curiouser.

The Matrix Delusion – Did the Wachowski’s ‘steal’ their seminal work?

Filing her case in 1999, Stewart claimed that the movie The Matrix was based on her manuscript “The Third Eye,” which was copyrighted in 1981. A manuscript that Stewart submitted to the Wachowski Brothers when they were searching for new sci-fi works. After an FBI investigation, it was discovered that a cover up had an occurred by filmmakers in editing the film. The original “The Matrix” film had been edited in a way to try to avoid copyright infringement. As the investigation proceeding witnesses, who were employees at Warner Brothers, came forward collaborating that Stewart’s work had been used in preparation for the film and that Warner Brothers executives and their lawyers were fully aware about everything that was going on.

The Matrix Lawsuit

What’s critical to understand here, is that this 1 minute and 45 second description of a nuclear war in Terminator do not appear anywhere in the script written by James Cameron and Gale Anne Hurd. Yet, the words and the “post nuclear war” comes verbatim from Sophia Stewart’s the Third Eye.

“This willful failure to disclose Stewart’s contribution makes Cameron’s and Hurd’s copyright registration invalid…for willfully failing to reveal that the substantial contributing author was omitted with the intent to deny her royalties in the project. Yet, on a reading of Stewart’s "Third Eye as copyrighted 81’, 83’ and 84’, it is undeniable that the first 1 minute and 45 seconds of Terminator came from that discussion and that it is totally excluded from the copyright submission of Cameron and Hurd to the Copyright Office.”

1 Minute and 45 Seconds - Hidden in Plain Sight

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash
When I was five, I began having terrible nightmares each night and by eight when my mother died, they just became unbearable. My aunt and uncle suggested to me that becoming saved and baptized would end these terrors, so I did. I believed I was sincere, but by thirteen, the church had driven me away from whatever faith I had at the time. I've always had a very logical mind and I couldn't accept that the living God of Christendom could accept a people who behaved as his people do. There is very little illumination within the halls of Christianity these days.

Wow, incredible post.

My God my God...

Your post actually brought tears to my eyes.

Did you see the long post I wrote on page 2 about the Pastor that died and saw Christians he knew in hell?

This reminded me of a video I watched yesterday of an interview with Gene Neill, where he says that the church literally turned him into an atheist.

If you ever get to a place where you want to learn why the church destroyed your faith, the reason lies below.

This was not accidental.

The "church" has been infiltrated which is WHY it bares absolutely NO resemblance to the early Church.

The easiest way to bring down a house is to discredit it from within.

BTW Nechash, thanks for the friend request a few days ago, although I was really moved by that, I neglected to respond back and it and I am sorry I did that.

...the goal is to infiltrate it with their compromising philosophies and attempt to destroy the Church from within."

"What if there were people within the various Churches of God who covertly were guiding the members to slowly accept new ideas which are alien to the true faith and who were dedicated to destroying that faith at all costs?" JESUIT-JEDI MINDTRICKS

...most of our institutions are infiltrated and run by racists, satanists, perverts and criminals, often masquerading as devout and God-fearing Christians.

Did the Illuminati Exterminate Canadian Indian Children?

In the late forties the Illuminati wanted to infiltrate the churches because they understood the power of God within the structure of the church, and they had to find a way to infiltrate the church to break down that spiritual strength within the church, the power of the holy spirit that works within the church. They had to find a way to infiltrate that, and they wanted to bring the world into the churches so that the churches wouldn't be so strong spiritually. That was part of my father's job.

The method the illuminati used to infiltrate the organized church

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion. Link

The Vatican has infiltrated, or neutered and spayed, virtually every denomination and organization in Christendom. Various means have been used, but Opus Dei has played a major role in this. I am fully persuaded that Opus Dei and the Jesuits have already planted many of their agents in Baptist and Fundamental churches and schools.

OPUS DEI-- War on Protestantism

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda. They maintain the climate of unquestioning, unthinking, ignorance, and their pseudo-morality provides a veil of hypocrisy, behind which the most sickening abuse of children can be hidden. Some of the most famous church "leaders" and evangelists on the planet are Illuminati operatives who use religion to manipulate and brain-wash their followers while engaging in Satanic rituals that beggar belief. But the mass of unthinking followers in any religion are merely the fodder and the screen behind which the real business goes on." Link

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join