It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Mandate paves the way for the Death of America

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
a reply to: tavi45

You had me at "I'm not an expert".

Obama was doing a real good job of killing the country, which is why his minions were voted OUT.

Now, will the Republicans redeem themselves? Unknown. But they sure as hell can't screw things up any worse than Obama/Pelosi/Reid.

I wonder what they would reddem themselves through? Much of the same NeoCon garbage?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. "

That is where we are at as a country.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: beezzer

So in your opinion a civil war is not far off?

laughs

There won't be a civil war. In order to have a war, you need two sides to fight.

Here?

We have one side that doesn't care, and the other side who's already won.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

All the big name politicians are liars. All the good ones are relatively unknown. We know the big ones because they have corporate backing.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Same thing every elction cycle:

Rebulicans win, the country will be destroyed
Democrats win, the country will be destroyed

Wake up. For #s sake before someone has to shake you like a British nanny, wake up.

Yeah, and it happens every time.

The country isn't on an uptick, and they still keep voting in the parties that made it this way.

Any Other Party for President 2016

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
LordComac for president, 2016.

I don't want to be president, but if you get me elected I'll... probably be a corrupt puppet, like everyone else.

But at least I'd try to fix a few things before they broke me.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Obama was doing a real good job of killing the country, which is why his minions were voted OUT.

Now, will the Republicans redeem themselves? Unknown. But they sure as hell can't screw things up any worse than Obama/Pelosi/Reid.

I wonder what they would reddem themselves through? Much of the same NeoCon garbage?

That is the next group that needs to be ousted. McCain, Graham, Boehner, et al.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

Eh no one can change things from the Oval Office at this point. If Jesus himself came down and ran for president he'd get destroyed by big money.

Can you imagine the ads calling him a communist? Or that he's weak on foreign policy?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

what?....did you sleep through the entire "BUSH/CHENEY" era from 2001 thru 2008?....I guess you can't wait for all that to come back

LOL. Straight from the playbook.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

What's so bad about the TPP?

I already know, but maybe others would appreciate some quotes from the negotiations.

Just "Rand Paul" commenting a one-liner isn't enough and exposes your obvious bias.

(Unless your OP link is broken ?)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Eh no one can change things from the Oval Office at this point. If Jesus himself came down and ran for president he'd get destroyed by big money.

Can you imagine the ads calling him a communist? Or that he's weak on foreign policy?

That's simply not true. The Oval Office is the strongest it has ever been, and continues to get stronger. One day, we are going to get a President that gets to make a very important decision, and that decision is either going to strengthen the will of the American People or cut them out of the process entirely.

My hope is for the former, my fear is of the latter.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I quoted tons of problems with the TPP. I said the Democrats are in cahoots. Read the post in full not the headline alone. I just made the headline to draw you in. I expected people might read the actual post. I guess I expected too much

I'm not as "Democrat" as you think. I'm progressive as hell but the Democrat party is corrupted as much as the Republican party.

My first post on here about politics was anti Democrat.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I quoted tons of problems with the TPP. I said the Democrats are in cahoots. Read the post in full not the headline alone. I just made the headline to draw you in. I expected people might read the actual post. I guess I expected too much

I'm not as "Democrat" as you think. I'm progressive as hell but the Democrat party is corrupted as much as the Republican party.

My first post on here about politics was anti Democrat.

Sources with credibility count.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No one can get there who isn't bought and paid for. Who do you think can do it? It's not gonna be Bush or Clinton, the two viable candidates.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

"What's so bad about the TPP?

I already know, but maybe others would appreciate some quotes from the negotiations. "

Care to add a source from your side? You said you already know about the TPP. Contribute to the conversation rather than furthering your personal grudge with me.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   

There are always more than two viable candidates. Viability only relates to the amount of people that will vote for them. The candidate that I voted for in the last Presidential Election was Jill Stein, of the Green Party. Green Party continues to gain political power as outlined below.

On Election Day, Stein received 469,501 votes (0.36% of the popular vote).[54] Stein received nearly triple the amount of votes Cynthia McKinney received in 2008 (161,797 votes or 0.12%) and nearly four times the amount of votes David Cobb received in 2004 (119,859 votes; 0,10%).[55] Stein is the most successful female presidential candidate in U.S. history.[56] Stein received over 1% of the popular vote in three states: 1.3% in Maine, 1.1% in Oregon, and 1.0% in Alaska. It's also possible that she received over one percent in Arkansas. Arkansas only reported 97.7% of its results and Stein had received 0.9% of the vote at last count.[57]

en.wikipedia.org...

All of this without accepting corporate contributions.

Get out of the rut, people. There are other candidates. Support someone else.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

3rd party can't win in the US. The candidate you mentioned got just above 1% of the vote.......

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Under the thread title there are actual words that make up the content. We are discussing those words, not just the title.

Also, all those books you see laying around? Those open up, as well! Much like opening a thread.

My mind was also blown when somebody told me that my stack of mail had more words inside those as well!

So scroll on down and be blown away!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

3rd party can't win in the US. The candidate you mentioned got just above 1% of the vote.......

Well, they CAN win, if people vote for them. There is nothing inherently wrong with any of the parties that keep them from being elected, other than people not voting for them.

So.. like the Dems and the GOP.. they can win, if people vote for them. That's the key.

Voting.

So don't listen when someone tells you NOT to vote. Just vote for someone else. I mean, if your vote doesn't mean anything to you, why not vote for someone else? Anyone else.

The only vote that doesn't count is the vote not cast, and those votes can change the tide of history.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If Teddy Roosevelt, one of our greatest leaders, couldn't win on a 3rd party ticket, what chance does anyone else have? Especially now with the massive propaganda machines chugging along.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join