It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Mandate paves the way for the Death of America

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"There are plenty of problems obviously, but we need to take every part line by line to make determinations. "

One of the big cons is that it's not available to peruse. It's being kept completely confidential. We only know anything about it's realty because of whisteblowers and leaks.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Tavi since your learning I will tell you how to get people to look at issues such as this which are bypatison.

You need to make two threads.

One thread talking about how Obama is pushing for it which will bring out all the Dem haters which will claim how bad it is.

The second thread on how Paul is pushing for it and the same should happen.

If you have people that contradict themselves one thread to another then write them off as oblivious but those who remain constant are the ones to engage on the subject.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thanks Mojom and Grimpachi. I agree that this will be devastating and that the Republican majority combined with corporatist Democrats including the POTUS will pass this in no time.

Decisions about war should have some secrecy but should our economy and sovereignty be equally secret?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

"This is your thread. Now discuss the topic.

Pros and Cons ..... waiting.

I will respond. "

This is my thread. I put forth my argument. So far there has been agreement with my position and attempts to destroy my credibility and derail the thread.

I see no pros and have already explained the cons. Do you see any pros? Do you have an opinion at all?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

People should be more aware of what is being pushed by "both sides" but as I can see here even when you point it out so many are uninterested in being knowledgeable on the matter and only want to ra ra for their team.
a reply to: Grimpachi

That's what I saw too. Scary and sad. Too many people still think that there are actual "sides or teams" at play here. Even worse they also think they are members of those teams too. Poor suckers. We're all going to get f*cked in the end, but for those poor fools, not only will they be getting F*cked like the rest of us, but they'll have to deal with the fact that they were betrayed by their own "team" that they thought they were included in as well.

Don't look at these people (Politicians) as members or party's people. That is all just a window dressing for the public. Look at each one on their own merits and history of actions. You'll notice they often don't seem to be representing what they should or what they preach. Just look at the POTUS for proof of that. Most of them, Dem and Rep are loyal to only one thing. Money. Most of which is being funneled to them by Huge Corporate Interests and Dark Money Political Bribes.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

"There are plenty of problems obviously, but we need to take every part line by line to make determinations. "

One of the big cons is that it's not available to peruse. It's being kept completely confidential. We only know anything about it's realty because of whisteblowers and leaks.

I agree many things might be hidden and behind closed doors.

That is definitely a Con.

Here's what they ARE telling us.....

Trans-Pacific Partnership: Summary of U.S. Objectives

Perhaps many Red Herrings flopping around.

And we need to make sure the "whistleblowers and leakers" are not controlled opposition.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
My city hosts the G20 next week, Obama and 1000 hangers on will be here one night only no expense spared meanwhile this week in the USA this week I saw a guy gunned down with 46 bullets over a cup of coffee and a 90 year old world war 2 veteran in your country arrested for feeding the homeless Id say somethings dead already in America and its starting to stink to high heaven.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Anyone can see this country is going downhill. That's why the Republican majority is so scary.

Obama is far far more corporatist than people realize thanks to propaganda. He's not a Communist at all.

The TPP will probably slide right through destroying American sovereignty, ironically a staple of the Republican base.

TPTB are taking advantage of us. Both parties will come out of this mess as slaves. At least the ones that aren't at the top.

Rand Paul and Obama both want to be on the winning team.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Thanks OP for bringing this to our attention, and to think I was giving Obama too much credit for the fall of America. Now we have both sides working for or within the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) to finish us off.

Just when I had hope that the politicians would come to stand still with the two parties bickering, I learn of TPP and both sides are actually working together. Just when I was getting the fuzzy little sense of security you through this out. Now I feel as though there is a boogeyman under my bed.

I need to do some research now, before I can add anything of value.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

That's why I hate the rabid Obama hate. He's not a Communist or Muslim. He's a corporate puppet just like most of the politicians. They hate him for all the wrong reasons

I'd love if you did some research. Everything I've found says it's the end of America and progress and the beginning of NWO dystopia.

Research away. I'm a huge noob at this compared to many of the vets on ATS.
edit on 7-11-2014 by tavi45 because: auto correct mistake

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I want Dr Carson:

conservativetribune.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I don't want that guy at all. He thinks I'm human garbage.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
You're not and WE have had an effect on politics,RATHER clearly. I don't think he'll get too far against you anyway. Not his method.
I want a leader who understands health issues and THAT guy can build something.
edit on 7-11-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

He compared me to a pedophile or someone who engages in bestially.

He doesn't hate me though. He loves pedophiles too right?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

tavi45 It is interesting for me here in New Zealand to read American objections to the TPP because I assure you pleanty of Kiwis object just as much and see the TPP as USA encroaching on New Zealand's sovereignty.

I suppose all nationalist sentiments aside both yours and mine the TPPA needs to be universally despised by all working people because really it destroys national sovereignty and elevates the power of corporates above the authority of citizens.

The really obnoxious thing about TPPA is that it is being negotiated in closed sessions and the public who are expected to obey these agreements will never be advised of their contents until after they are signed.

You may as well tear up the US Constitution because the TPPA overrides that.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
Thanks Mojom and Grimpachi. I agree that this will be devastating and that the Republican majority combined with corporatist Democrats including the POTUS will pass this in no time.

Decisions about war should have some secrecy but should our economy and sovereignty be equally secret?

tavi45 I am no fan of the Republicans myself, but I think you would get greater traction by separation of your political partisanship from the TPPA issue.

In truth if People understood the full threat from the TPPA to US national sovereignty then both Democrats and Republicans would be opposed. Remember it was actually negotiated under a Democrat majority and under a Democrat President so put away the blame game please and lets just focus on the TPP because that is the big betrayal.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sy.gunson

You are right to be worried in New Zealand. This is basically going to to take away sovereignty from all the signing nations. I think I'm going to recreate the thread without the partisan edge. I should have known it would outweigh any click it would get

In the new thread I'll add the letter from a highly respected congressman on the matter.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Tavi, to stand for the truth as I mostly see you doing (we're all subject to confirmation bias no matter how hard we try
) is lonely at times, both here at ATS and in the world.

Trying to drill down through all the layers of belief and ignorance and just pure obfuscating BS can be frustrating.

President Obama is just a man in the end. Not the Antichrist or the Madhi, just a guy.

I felt 6 years ago and I feel now that he was simply out of his field of expertise and experience to tackle the Presidency.

He's not a tyrant, not a communist, not any of these repellant and ignorant lies that are told about him.

He is a little arrogant I think, and very disappointed I'm sure, because I think he really, really believed that he could make a difference and bring a new day to Washington by reaching out across the aisle and trying to focus on issues rather than rhetoric.

Sadly, his ideals were lost in the bedlam of the media echo chamber ... and in the innate ignorance of the mob.

Here's what I hope. If the Republicans have the courage of their convictions, they will, on Day One of their reign, prefer Articles of Impeachment.

Let the actual evidence be brought forth into the open where all can see, and if he is guilty convict him.

And if he is not, then the Republicans will be shown for the shallow facade they are.

IMHO.
edit on 21Fri, 07 Nov 2014 21:44:25 -060014p0920141166 by Gryphon66 because: Space.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: sy.gunson

Yep my fault. I'm recreating the thread now.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:10 PM
link   
My foolish partisan sensationalist headline has led me to create a more constructive thread. please use that thread instead of this one. all comments from this thread are welcome except the ones attacking me for my anti Republican bent. i was being an ass, i admit it. don't bring that over please

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join