It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Mandate paves the way for the Death of America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm not an expert in sensationalist titles yet so hopefully that did the job and you've arrived. Let me start by saying that Democrats are in on this too. Obama has been dying for this very situation. Let me reacquaint you with the nail in the coffin of America, recently presented again by the great liar Rand Paul to the king liar Obama.

There have been other posts about this but none got enough attention. Perhaps ATS will enjoy the sensationalist partisan title enough to care about this massive conspiracy being committed by both parties. It's called the Trans Pacific Partnership.

"Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.), a man whose personal popularity and political fortunes have increased in direct proportion to his spreading of his libertarian-leaning ideals, has now publicly embraced the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), an unprecedented sovereignty surrender masquerading as a multi-national trade pact."

"In November 2013, portions of the TPP draft agreement published by WikiLeaks contained sketches of President Obama’s plans to surrender American sovereignty to international tribunals.

Another WikiLeaks disclosure in January 2014 revealed that the president was attempting to surrender sovereignty over U.S. environmental policy to international bureaucrats interested in lowering those standards to mirror those of our TPP partner nations. Naturally, the green lobby criticized this concession, organizing demonstrations opposing the agreement.

U.S. copyright laws, Internet freedom, and web-based publishing would also be obliterated by the TPP, and, although it hasn’t been widely reported, the TPP would give the global government sweeping surveillance powers, as well.

Although the American people (and the people of all nations involved in the pact) are prevented from seeing or commenting on the treaty being ostensibly negotiated on their behalf, multinational corporations have seats at the trading table.

While the TPP grants corporate giants such as Walmart and Monsanto the power to bypass Congress and the courts, the elected representatives of the American people are kept from even seeing the draft version of the agreement."

m.thenewamerican.com... -pacific-partnership&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/#2994

So is this what America voted for? A secret deal decided by our multinational corporations which will destroy everything that members of both parties hold as American ideals? This is the final nail in the coffin for democracy.
edit on 7-11-2014 by tavi45 because: added link to rand Paul video

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

You had me at "I'm not an expert".

Obama was doing a real good job of killing the country, which is why his minions were voted OUT.

Now, will the Republicans redeem themselves? Unknown. But they sure as hell can't screw things up any worse than Obama/Pelosi/Reid.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Doom and gloom, my friends- as long as the money is in charge, we're all doomed to slavery right up until we outlive our usefulness.

I don't care who you put in charge- the money has to go, first.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Like either side is better...

Gridlock is our friend.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Apparently it worked. I barely posted it and people showed up. It seems you want to focus on the partisan headline rather than the bipartisan content. Oh well.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
America should be ran by REAL AMERICANS . Time will tell the next 2 years, bummer is going to have lots of fits and blame the whole mess on old white folk

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

So you read the title only?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Same thing every elction cycle:

Rebulicans win, the country will be destroyed
Democrats win, the country will be destroyed

Wake up. For #s sake before someone has to shake you like a British nanny, wake up.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

No comments on TPP, which both Republicans and corporatist Democrats are going to push through?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

May I ask what "Good" either parties have done for this country lately?

It is easy to point a finger at one party or the other and lay blame on all of the bad things they have done, but seriously? Can I get an example of a good thing?

Not a good thing for the uber wealthy either, but something that actually would pertain to bringing this country, ON A WHOLE, back to it's feet?

The blame game that most of the partisan crowd buys into, is exactly what is giving these 2 corrupt parties the power they have to destroy this country by dividing it!

Until we get some elected officials who serve the people, and believe as MLK did, and promote peace and unity versus divide and conquer?; we are screwed!

Separating people into political categories based upon their race, gender, religious or lack of belief, and social standing based upon their wealth will do nothing more than continue our rapid decline and loss of sovereignty.

I called Rand a wolf in sheeps clothing when he supported Monsanto and it's dirty deeds, THIS? supporting the TPP? Just seals the deal!

edit on 7-11-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Apparently it worked. I barely posted it and people showed up. It seems you want to focus on the partisan headline rather than the bipartisan content. Oh well.

You have a reputation as a bipartisan person.

/sarcasm

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I read your OP.

I guess I've come to the point where I will obey any and all laws that abide by the US Constitution, and those laws that I feel are against the Constitution?

I will not obey.

Simple, really.

DC is making it near impossible to live in a society where you won't violate a new law. And with these new "treaties" and "laws"?

Pffft!

Call me an outlaw, I suppose.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Would be curious to see if anyone actually kept a running list of law changes, and flagged them good/bad/ugly.
I'd be curious to see how many GOOD changes we've actually seen in my lifetime.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

"Let me start by saying that Democrats are in on this too. Obama has been dying for this very situation."

My hope was to use partisan bickering for awareness. This is huge and it's finally going to go through now.

I agree that both parties are garbage.
edit on 7-11-2014 by tavi45 because: added a sentence

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Yeah I forgot that on the site of "no personal attacks" people care more about the posters track record than the content. Thanks for not reading any of the content of my post. I said Democrats are in on it too.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

So in your opinion a civil war is not far off?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

"Let me start by saying that Democrats are in on this too. Obama has been dying for this very situation."

My hope was to use partisan bickering for awareness. This is huge and it's finally going to go through now.

I agree that both parties are garbage.

I understood from your OP that you were calling them both out.

Your right about the bickering! Just as the elections are nothing more than ancient history-to recent history, doing nothing more than showing us how it is a fraud perpetuated by cycles of rinse and repeat!

I guess I am trying to say the partisan bickering is how they control most of the population so that we focus on hating each other, rather than focusing on hating THEM? Because IMO? Psychologically, they have us well mapped as far as what our reactions will or won't be based upon how they manipulate us with their speeches filled with lies and empty promises.

But yet every election, it the same ole same ole as to the majority of voters, voting for the lesser of two evils based upon the emotional tide the public is riding on..........
edit on 7-11-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

"Senator Rand Paul (R-Ky.), a man whose personal popularity and political fortunes have increased in direct proportion to his spreading of his libertarian-leaning ideals, has now publicly embraced the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), an unprecedented sovereignty surrender masquerading as a multi-national trade pact."

He's much of the same now days. But this shows his true colors. Independents and Libertarians aren't going to support him. Hey Rand good luck with the Conservatives who are just going to support that good old Jebby in the next presidential election anyway!

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

You had me at "I'm not an expert".

Obama was doing a real good job of killing the country, which is why his minions were voted OUT.

Now, will the Republicans redeem themselves? Unknown. But they sure as hell can't screw things up any worse than Obama/Pelosi/Reid.

what?....did you sleep through the entire "BUSH/CHENEY" era from 2001 thru 2008?....I guess you can't wait for all that to come back

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Hehe I agree. They do an amazing job with the psychological warfare. My own time on this site shows it. I was completely above politics when I started and in the last few days was just completely Republican hating. I've successfully vented my frustrations and am back on track now. I thought this post would be a good transition back to my original non political self.

It's a shame that the people who I answered in my venting jumped on the sensationalist title and read nothing of the content because this is a conspiracy of BOTH parties and probably the single worst thing that could get pushed through.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join