It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Mandate paves the way for the Death of America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Yeah I forgot that on the site of "no personal attacks" people care more about the posters track record than the content. Thanks for not reading any of the content of my post. I said Democrats are in on it too.

I found this response to be amusing since you are the one I called out for calling anyone opposed to your ideas ignorant and other derogatory terms. Pot meet kettle...

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You are exactly correct. I've made my fair share of mistakes in how I present my views. I'm still new and learning how to advance my views properly. I've admitted so on numerous occasions.

"I found this response to be amusing since you are the one I called out for calling anyone opposed to your ideas ignorant and other derogatory terms. Pot meet kettle... "

So what are you doing here besides attacking me? Anything to contribute about the content or just here to be as hypocritical as me?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Under the thread title there are actual words that make up the content. We are discussing those words, not just the title.

Also, all those books you see laying around? Those open up, as well! Much like opening a thread.

My mind was also blown when somebody told me that my stack of mail had more words inside those as well!

So scroll on down and be blown away!

Rand Paul is quickly proving himself to be NOT his father's son, unfortunately. The more he aligns himself with neocon policies, the slimmer his presidential chances become, IMO. I'd also like to see a corroboration to this one article that says he is for the TPP.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Just learned how to embed and added a video of rand Paul saying it himself.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

For the record, I am not a fan of Rand Paul. I don't trust him. His dad had it right on everything except foreign policy, which I only partly agreed with.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Most of us who post regularly are not affiliated with a party.

We no longer drink our Parents kool aid.

Most of us realize the sheer folly of Party Politics.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Was this directed at me or scientia?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Was this directed at me or scientia?

You...

Just trying to help you understand where many of us are coming from.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

But they sure as hell can't screw things up any worse than Obama/Pelosi/Reid.

Is this 2006 again?
Isnt that what you Americans claimed about the Republicans before that they wont screw it as badly? you make crack me up with that.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

"Most of us who post regularly are not affiliated with a party.

We no longer drink our Parents kool aid.

Most of us realize the sheer folly of Party Politics."

I'm independent but tend towards Democrats since the Republican party hates everything I stand for as well as who I am.

My parents and every relative as well as all but two of my friends are Republican.

Ironic that the same people who talk about not engaging in party politics constantly engage. I'm as guilty as anyone, but at least I've admitted my guilt.

I'm trying to do better moving forward. If you read my post in full I bashed Democrats too.

So can we move on from personal attacks on my character and discuss the issue that i raised in a bipartisan manner?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There you go.

That puts more punch in your views.

Thank You.

edit on Nov-07-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I read your entire post and happen to agree with quite a bit because I have spend 20+ years researching and understand exactly what has happened that got us in the mess we are in today. I also read a couple of threads YOU posted in the last few days where YOU excoriated Republicans/Conservative and blamed dang near everything on them. So, it's rather difficult for me to believe you are all of a sudden bipartisan.

Yeah I forgot that on the site of "no personal attacks" people care more about the posters track record than the content. Thanks for not reading any of the content of my post. I said Democrats are in on it too.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You are exactly correct. I've made my fair share of mistakes in how I present my views. I'm still new and learning how to advance my views properly. I've admitted so on numerous occasions.

"I found this response to be amusing since you are the one I called out for calling anyone opposed to your ideas ignorant and other derogatory terms. Pot meet kettle... "

So what are you doing here besides attacking me? Anything to contribute about the content or just here to be as hypocritical as me?

You weren't attacked...you were called on your hypocrisy.

On Topic: I don't agree with you that Republicans could do any more damage than Obama has already done. I am hoping for gridlock since the American People suffer the least when Government does nothing.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here's what The Office of the United States Trade Representative has to say about the TPP...

How can we go wrong?

The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) is an ambitious, 21st century trade agreement that the United States is negotiating with 11 other countries throughout the Asia-Pacific region (Australia, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Chile, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Peru, Singapore, and Vietnam). When complete, TPP will unlock opportunities for American workers, families, businesses, farmers, and ranchers by providing increased access to some of the fastest growing markets in the world.

TPP will provide new market access for Made-in-America goods and services, strong and enforceable labor standards and environmental commitments, groundbreaking new rules on state-owned enterprises, a robust and balanced intellectual property rights framework, and a thriving digital economy. It will also include commitments that will improve the transparency and consistency of the regulatory environment to make it easier for small- and medium-sized businesses to operate across the region. By opening these new markets to American products, TPP will help ensure that we are not left behind by our competitors in a vital region of the world.

Trans Pacific Partnership

Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Anything about the TPP and how Rand Paul is pushing it to a very receptive Obama? You know the core of this thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So you support the TPP and agree it's harmless? You posted some information but I wanted your read into the matter.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

So you support the TPP and agree it's harmless? You posted some information but I wanted your read into the matter.

As usual, you are over-assuming and putting ideas into your own head.

I neither support nor are totally against.

There are plenty of problems obviously, but we need to take every part line by line to make determinations.

Then we should encourage people to put pressure on their Representatives and Senators.

This is your thread. Now discuss the topic.

Pros and Cons ..... waiting.

I will respond.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

It does seem like this might be part of the secret agenda here. Also another possible reason for the landslide victory of the New Republican Senate as well. As we know there was some serious money, a lot of it dark money at that, flowing into these elections. Now that the Republicans dominate along with our POS Globalist POTUS it would seem that the TPP now will be able to be "Fast Tracked" into play with little to no opposition.

Previously it was the many of Obama's own Democratic Base that was opposing the TPP and publicly stated that they would not allow it to be "Fast Tracked" in to law. Well, they are now conveniently out of the way and that game is back on.

Oddly enough this is one area where I'm happy to see the Tea Party members stepping in and actually teaming up with the Dems in opposing this. Let's hope they still hold some influence and can keep this TPP BS from happening. Make no mistake this whole TPP thing is NOT a win for people at all unless those people happen to be Globalists or International Corporatist Shills. The entire TPP scam is just a Huge Wet Dream for the Globalist Agenda and is anything but step in the right direction.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The TPP is garbage it would destroy American businesses and American jobs. Mostly the small and midsize businesses because the big ones are already conglomerates with overseas counterparts which could then come here and avoid any regulation.

People should be more aware of what is being pushed by "both sides" but as I can see here even when you point it out so many are uninterested in being knowledgeable on the matter and only want to ra ra for their team. Pure wilful ignorance on their part.

When I was reading the pages of replies one thought came to me "so this is what a low information voter posts about". I seriously lost a lot of respect for posters here when I saw how they completely ignored the content of your OP.

Yeah we are doomed judging by how much they missed.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hotintexas

Isn't my track record irrelevant? If you wanna do that, look at my history my first political post was complaining about a corporate Democrat. I'll repeat again that I've failed in recent days to be reasonable or fair in my very partisan posts. I have yet to see a similar apology or admission of guilt from any of the many many people who have done the same.

I just said I'm bipartisan because I've supported candidates from both parties. I absolutely loved McCain and still do. I would have voted for him if Palin wasn't his running mate. I preferred McCain but his acceptance of such a blatant nutjob as his vice president killed my vote for him.

I'm sorry for not being reasonable about partisan politics but it's hard to respect the Republican party since part of their core platform has been hating me for years. So again forgive me for my bias towards progressive ideals which I've never hidden.

I think the fact that so many people attacked me for my bias while pretending to be unbiased shows I'm not the only one. At least I have the balls to admit it outright and apologize for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join