It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Hate Secret Societies Are Not In Secret Societies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ATODASO
This is an assumption not a reality.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATODASO

...a sense of belonging to something larger than themselves...

Why is belonging to a group larger than myself a bad thing? I can head down to my local soup kitchen and assist in cooking but when a group of us head down we can accomplish much more.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

No such thing as secrets when that 3rd eye finally opens up.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
hey fellas.

i hate to break it to you, but freemasonry doesn't really count as a "secret society" anymore, if it ever did. it's inclusive, normative, maybe even mainstream. its members are engaged with the community and open about their beliefs and practices.

you guys provide pretty good examples of what i'm talking about.

i thought the op had something else in mind by the way he used the term.

edit on 7-11-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I don't hate secret societies because I'm a member of the most exclusive most secret society in the world. I'm the founder and I'm the only member and nobody else can join. It's so secret that I don't even know the name of it.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

its not secret anymore.

next time, don't tell anyone.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

You most likely worship Satan without even knowing it.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Does anybody here remember the Nazi and Black Sun? I love how this Bush-funded (Skull and Bones) political group infused early Germanic paganism into their secret society. Im sure they had the best intentions in mind.

How about the Bavarian Illuminati who sought to over-throw various governments for their Lucifarian vision of the future. Gotta love 1776, that was a busy year.

Im sure that Molock owl statue is just a novelty item in the Beohemian Grove. Its not weird at all that world leader (enemies even) get together to have a little cross-dressing fun.

You guys dont understand, that the masons, shriners, etc are just recruiting pools for the real deal. By the time you have reached the masonic ranks, you have already been baptized into the eccumenal cult, your minds have already been inculcated with the " universal brotherhood of man" ideology. We are not all brothers. There are the born again and those who have rejected salvation. We are not all the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

the latter day seig-heilers, huh? now THAT's the kind of secret society i thought we were talking about, the kind that convinces themselves they're superior to the rest of humanity in order to cope with their sense of exclusion from it.

still don't understand why the masons always get dragged into this conversation tho.

/shrug

edit on 7-11-2014 by ATODASO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
We are not all brothers. There are the born again and those who have rejected salvation. We are not all the same.

And there it is. The grand cult of born again individualism.
Funny, Jesus Christ thought of every man as his brother. I suppose once you are indoctrinated into the born again cult, you feel you are higher up the food chain then lowly old Jesus. Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I wasn't talking about Freemasonry.

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
What about the pagan images found in Christianity?

The Illuminati was not a militant group. It was seeking to change governments as most of them were tyrannical monarchies. How were they Luciferian? Please, show us there rituals and writings that support such an accusation.

We don't understand, but you do? LOL Thank you for this display of hubris. We don't baptize in Freemasonry.

You are a great example of a "christian" who has replaced the love and compassion of Christ with militance, paranoia, fear, suspicion, and hatred. Drop the superiority complex, just because something doesn't fit into your narrow minded views doesn't mean its pagan or satanic nor does your calling yourself "born again" make you superior to anyone else.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
I wasn't talking about Freemasonry.

cool, neither was i.

my observation (not assumption) was based on my personal experience of actual "secret societies". have yourself a good one, bud.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Biblical Christianity does not hold to any symbolic image. There are literary symbols, but the bible specifically prohibits the practice of idolotry. The cross is an idol. Jesus may have been executed on a cross, but the symbol itself holds no power. Some churches may employ symbols in their ministry, but that is not what Jesus ordained.

The Illuminati operated on the same Luciferian principles as the progressive Theosophical Society: "The ends justifying the means."
This is the same principle that Hitler used, and every other tyrannical force.

You are a great example of a "christian" who has replaced the love and compassion of Christ with militance, paranoia, fear, suspicion, and hatred. Drop the superiority complex, just because something doesn't fit into your narrow minded views doesn't mean its pagan or satanic nor does your calling yourself "born again" make you superior to anyone else.

Militant? Where is my army? How can you say I have a superiority complex when salvation is a free gift to anyone who will rest their faith in Christ? There is no initiation required, unlike the Masonic orders. I certainly did not earn my salvation, so in what way am I superior to you, or anyone else for that matter. I dont hate anyone here, I may smart off a time or three, but I certainly was not the first to cast that stone. Im simply pointing out the elitist attitude of the secret societies that have historically conceiled information from the general public, and continue to use it against us today. Are you an active part of that conspiracy, I doubt it, and I certainly hope not? But the very fact that secret societies choose who they wish to include into their organization proves that they are the ones with the "supetiority complex". True churches do not choose their cpngregation.

Christ reveals the truth. Satan distorts and suppresses it through his compartmentalized tyranny. That is the point I have been making this entire time. Im sorry that you hate me for it.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

How can you say I have a superiority complex when salvation is a free gift to anyone who will rest their faith in Christ? There is no initiation required, unlike the Masonic orders. I certainly did not earn my salvation, so in what way am I superior to you, or anyone else for that matter.

Sorry, Masonry does not offer a salvation doctrine. If it did I would not be there. Try again.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Try again.

No thank you, Ive made my point.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

If you calling fabricating facts making a point then I guess you really are not that great of a Christian.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If you calling fabricating facts making a point then I guess you really are not that great of a Christian.

I disagree. Christianity is built on fabrication. It's the very foundation of the belief system. He's just carrying on the tradition.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Tangerine

No, the question was whether you had any actual evidence that Lamech was 874 years old. The answer is no.

Im telling you that question is irrelevant. Whether or not Lamech even existed is not the issue. What is the issue is that the Bible says he was born 874 years after the fall of Adam, and the Mayans designed their calendar to expire 5,250 years after his birth. Its not whether or not he existed that matters but whether or not the Mayans believed he did (I happen to believe he did exist).

If it can be established that the Mayans were focusing on Lamech, then why was this information hidden from the public?

And according to Gen 5, Lamech lived to be 777 years old, not 874.

I'll bet you see significance in the grouping of Cheerios in a bowl of milk or how many inches above the floor a sheet of toilet paper on a roll hangs. You're living in a fantasy world.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: KSigMason

Except your opinion of them being pagan doesn't make them Satanic.

As you stated, that is a matter of opinion, and Ive made mine clear. Paganism is satanic.

That's hilarious. Pagans didn't and don't believe in or worship Satan. Satan is purely a Christian creation. Blame your own. Your ignorance is highly entertaining.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Does anybody here remember the Nazi and Black Sun? I love how this Bush-funded (Skull and Bones) political group infused early Germanic paganism into their secret society. Im sure they had the best intentions in mind.

How about the Bavarian Illuminati who sought to over-throw various governments for their Lucifarian vision of the future. Gotta love 1776, that was a busy year.

Im sure that Molock owl statue is just a novelty item in the Beohemian Grove. Its not weird at all that world leader (enemies even) get together to have a little cross-dressing fun.

You guys dont understand, that the masons, shriners, etc are just recruiting pools for the real deal. By the time you have reached the masonic ranks, you have already been baptized into the eccumenal cult, your minds have already been inculcated with the " universal brotherhood of man" ideology. We are not all brothers. There are the born again and those who have rejected salvation. We are not all the same.

Now I get it! You're jealous because you weren't recruited.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join