It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Hate Secret Societies Are Not In Secret Societies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Brother,
when you look up "economic collapse" on the google, a picture of me appears.

Funny, cause you also show up when I type, 'sophisticated southern gentlemen looking for casual encounter'.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It astounds me how short sighted you are. Im not afraid of secret societies, I simply choose not to participate in their workings, as all Christians should. You dont know the first thing about the implications of my research...5,250 years from Lamech's birth. What was the Pope so interested in, why did they put the 13 Katuns on the back of the dollar?

I know these secrets , and Im not initiated.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

You only THINK you know. Paranoia and fear is what you have driving you. If you really "knew", you would laugh at yourself almost as much as I am laughing at you. It's not sinister, it's not evil. There is no Satan, or Lucifer garbage. You fell for all the lies and BS that have been spouted since the damn Knights Templar were forced to confess to fondling Balphomets balls.

If I research Golbal warming, and the only site I look at is www.globalclimatescam.com... then I am doing a disservice to myself for not educating, but only using confirmation bias.

You would do good to pull your fingers out of your ears, take off your bible blinders, and look somewhere like this www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You don't need to Google that...it's your desktop picture.

So you believe the Pope helped design the back of the Dollar Bill? LOL

You think you know, but it seems you don't know much.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Tangerine

Secret societies store secret knowledge from the ages encrypted in symbols. They often serve evil spirits to obtain this knowledge. That is what paganism is about. Serving the unseen for knowledge that you can use against the vulnerable.

Why should such valuable wisdom be kept secret in a free and civilized society?

I see Satan pulling the strings. One day you will realize that Satan and his demons are real.

You have utterly failed to answer my questions. Let's use the ancient Celts as an example of pagans. What symbols did they use that stored secret knowledge from the ages and how do you possess this secret information? What evil spirits did the Celts serve? Against which vulnerables did they use this unseen knowledge? What is your source for this secret information?

You see Satan pulling the strings? I see a puppet spouting nonsense.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Secret societies store secret knowledge from the ages encrypted in symbols. They often serve evil spirits to obtain this knowledge. That is what paganism is about. Serving the unseen for knowledge that you can use against the vulnerable.

I see Satan pulling the strings. One day you will realize that Satan and his demons are real.

What you are saying is correct, Jesus named Satan the Father of Lies and keeping secret's that are in these orders traces its past to pagan ritual's, it is also a form of dishonesty and therefore a kind of lie.

You see correctly.

Speaking of "dishonesty and therefore a kind of lie", there isn't an iota of historical evidence that Jesus lived and not one word of the Bible was written by him. Not one word of the Bible attributed to him was written by anyone who even lived when he allegedly lived or hear him say a word. Therefore, someone else said that.

Exactly which secret orders trace their past to exactly which pagan rituals? I remind you again that you brought up "dishonesty and therefore a kind of lie".

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

What you are saying is correct, Jesus named Satan the Father of Lies and keeping secret's that are in these orders traces its past to pagan ritual's, it is also a form of dishonesty and therefore a kind of lie.

You see correctly.

A kingdom divided against itself shall not stand. Secrecy ensures division.

In that case, I expect you to answer the questions I've asked in a previous post and to not keep them secret.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: Asynchrony
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

Great video, thanks!

You may want to check this out. It explains the real reason for that speech and even has a transcript of the WHOLE thing. Conspiracy engineers have been chopping it up to suit their needs for years. And JFK was a member of a secret society. link here.

How secret are the Knights of Columbus? They're about as secret as the local chess club. What's secret about them?

they are just about as secret as masons are. But when entering this forum, the secret societies forum, you notice the square and compasses. This isn't my world, I'm just in it. But then again, a real secret society would not be known to anyone but it's members.

So you admit that you don't know these secrets and, therefore, don't know that there actually are any. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I know that the secrets aren't secret. I even know how to find them.
Ask.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

edit on 6-11-2014 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Nearly all esoteric secret societies (mason, skull&bones, rosicrucians, etc) use mythology and pagan symbols from the ancient mystery schools to communicate their messages. The best known example being the Eye of Horus, depicting the counter-trinity of Isis, Oisiris, and Horus.

The most powerfull people in the world happen to be members of these esoteric groups, they divide and conquer the masses like sheep, and build their empire on corrupt banking, drugs, and perpetual warfare. If that isnt the hand of Satan, then what is it? Fallen angels have always pulled the stings from behind the scenes, from the earliest civilization to now.

Fallen angels are real, Ive had supernatural encounters with them on more occasions that I can count now. They have impacted the lives of those around me to the point that even they know Im not insane. Satan governs these fallen angels. If you've never had a supernatural experience, how can I prove it to you.

To those who continue to mock me, It doesnt make me wrong, it just reveals your true colors.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Fallen angels are real, Ive had supernatural encounters with them on more occasions that I can count now.

Wowie. You must be really special that they visit you so frequently. What did you do to deserve such attention?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Nearly all esoteric secret societies (mason, skull&bones, rosicrucians, etc) use mythology and pagan symbols from the ancient mystery schools to communicate their messages. The best known example being the Eye of Horus, depicting the counter-trinity of Isis, Oisiris, and Horus.

The most powerfull people in the world happen to be members of these esoteric groups, they divide and conquer the masses like sheep, and build their empire on corrupt banking, drugs, and perpetual warfare. If that isnt the hand of Satan, then what is it? Fallen angels have always pulled the stings from behind the scenes, from the earliest civilization to now.

Fallen angels are real, Ive had supernatural encounters with them on more occasions that I can count now. They have impacted the lives of those around me to the point that even they know Im not insane. Satan governs these fallen angels. If you've never had a supernatural experience, how can I prove it to you.

To those who continue to mock me, It doesnt make me wrong, it just reveals your true colors.

OK, let's take Skull and Bones as an example. Exactly which pagan symbols from which ancient pagan mystery schools do they use? Exactly which pagan symbols from which ancient pagan mystery schools do the Rosicrucians use? Note that the Templars are hardly ancient and definitely not pagan.

Maybe those fallen angels are twisting your mind to believe this stuff. Ever consider that possibility?

I've always thought that if if lithium were more freely dispensed fundamentalism would vanish.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I dont know, must be that smug 'us-vs-the-sheeple' secret society mentality. Maybe I make them uncomfortable.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

It astounds me how short sighted you are. Im not afraid of secret societies, I simply choose not to participate in their workings, as all Christians should. You dont know the first thing about the implications of my research...5,250 years from Lamech's birth. What was the Pope so interested in, why did they put the 13 Katuns on the back of the dollar?

I know these secrets , and Im not initiated.

Did your research pull up Lamech's birth certificate or at least the writings of a single person who lived when he allegedly lived and wrote that s/he witnessed Lamech living?
edit on 6-11-2014 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ditto what Augustus said ^
Like attracts like. Maybe you should ask yourself why you are attracting evil to you, then just stop it.

edit on 6-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I would suggest dropping that mentality then. No one wants to be referred to as a 'sheeple' particularly if the person saying it is part of organized religion which is the ultimate sheeple organization.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The main ones I learned of practice "murphy bed murder" where they put the victim (nearly always someone with freckles) in the murphy bed, seal it then proceed to kill them with power tools. Other practices I learned of include sacrificing babies, raping men & forced minimalist survivalism.

a reply to: Asynchrony

It is thoroughly dependant upon what a secret society get's up to and of course that may very well not mean it's manifest purpose and by that I mean the purpose for which it came into being - ususally like minded people wanting a private group or like minded people performing acts or worship prohibited or else un acceptable within a society.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

Q: What's the difference between a cult, a secret society, and an organized religion?
A: Size of your HQ, membership, and bank account.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I would suggest dropping that mentality then. No one wants to be referred to as a 'sheeple' particularly if the person saying it is part of organized religion which is the ultimate sheeple organization.

I think I phrased that wrong. The demons view us humans as the sheep. Im not trying to degrade you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join