It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Hate Secret Societies Are Not In Secret Societies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Asynchrony

Some of us have been invited to join a secret society or two and declined. I dislike secret societies for their pagan roots. Satan is the heart of the conspiracy.

All secret societies have pagan roots? How about explaining that.

Satan is at the heart of what conspiracy?

Satan exists? Prove it.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine
Satan exists? Prove it.

Networkdude posted in this thread which proves he is real.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Asynchrony

Some of us have been invited to join a secret society or two and declined. I dislike secret societies for their pagan roots. Satan is the heart of the conspiracy.

All secret societies have pagan roots? How about explaining that.

Satan is at the heart of what conspiracy?

Satan exists? Prove it.[/quote

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Satan exists? Prove it.

Networkdude posted in this thread which proves he is real.

You've got a point.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Asynchrony
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

Great video, thanks!

You may want to check this out. It explains the real reason for that speech and even has a transcript of the WHOLE thing. Conspiracy engineers have been chopping it up to suit their needs for years. And JFK was a member of a secret society. link here.

How secret are the Knights of Columbus? They're about as secret as the local chess club. What's secret about them?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Brilliant! Did you know those who hate scumbag pigs, are also not scumbag pigs? Those who hate rapists are not rapists? Those who hate murderers are not murderers? Such a weird coincidence!

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

You must have never witnessed a fight in a sports bar.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Secret societies store secret knowledge from the ages encrypted in symbols. They often serve evil spirits to obtain this knowledge. That is what paganism is about. Serving the unseen for knowledge that you can use against the vulnerable.

Why should such valuable wisdom be kept secret in a free and civilized society?

I see Satan pulling the strings. One day you will realize that Satan and his demons are real.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Secret societies store secret knowledge from the ages encrypted in symbols. They often serve evil spirits to obtain this knowledge. That is what paganism is about. Serving the unseen for knowledge that you can use against the vulnerable.

I see Satan pulling the strings. One day you will realize that Satan and his demons are real.

What you are saying is correct, Jesus named Satan the Father of Lies and keeping secret's that are in these orders traces its past to pagan ritual's, it is also a form of dishonesty and therefore a kind of lie.

You see correctly.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

What you are saying is correct, Jesus named Satan the Father of Lies and keeping secret's that are in these orders traces its past to pagan ritual's, it is also a form of dishonesty and therefore a kind of lie.

You see correctly.

A kingdom divided against itself shall not stand. Secrecy ensures division.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

You should actually listen to the whole JFK video because he was asking for more secrecy in the press, the line between freedom of the press and what happened during the Bay of Pigs invasion, and communism. JFK was also a member of a catholic secret society.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
This is such a funny thread.

Why does anybody say anything?

I say things, but nobody knows.

Or if they know, they don't say.

It's a secret. A big secret of the universe. Maybe a big evil satan is your daddy secret sort of universal evil like ozzy or robocop. Sort of like math. Like a really difficult math problem that pushes you down and sends you through a portal into another distant material. I'm cereal.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony

Great video, thanks!

You may want to check this out. It explains the real reason for that speech and even has a transcript of the WHOLE thing. Conspiracy engineers have been chopping it up to suit their needs for years. And JFK was a member of a secret society. link here.

How secret are the Knights of Columbus? They're about as secret as the local chess club. What's secret about them?

they are just about as secret as masons are. But when entering this forum, the secret societies forum, you notice the square and compasses. This isn't my world, I'm just in it. But then again, a real secret society would not be known to anyone but it's members.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Your lack of knowledge makes me smile.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Aren't you assuming though that "secret societies" are all pagan or satanic?

Except your video is missing most of the speech. Prior to this "secrecy" JFK states that more or greater secrecy is needed.

Well, there's nothing wrong with secrecy or symbols. Again, you are making assumptions, but seem ignorant that all religions, cultures, organizations, and so on use symbols and secrecy. Secrecy or rather privacy is a keystone in a free and civilized society.

Actually secrecy creates cohesion and trust, and thus stronger bonds.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Serving the unseen for knowledge that you can use against the vulnerable.

So basically not secret societies but organized religion.

I see Satan pulling the strings.

Pics or does a camera not pick up what you see?

So share it!

You say its valuable and kept secret so that implies you know what it is does it not?

So why not share this valuable wisdom being hidden and kept secret?

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

So share it!

You say its valuable and kept secret so that implies you know what it is does it not?

So why not share this valuable wisdom being hidden and kept secret?

Ive already shared what I know. As far back as Pope Gregory 13th, there has been a concerted effort to suppress what was once free to any student of the Hebrew OT and Greek NT. They know the truth about the "Mayan" calendar, and its not over yet. Of course, I doubt many of you, if anyone at all will believe me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

It always amazes me how religious fanatics pick an "us vs. them" attitude with no knowledge of what it is they fear. They just trust the idiot with the funny hat that told them to fear "X".

Most of the members of the "secret society" you are so afraid of are also Christians who try to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. Some are not, but I'd say a majority are.

But you think the hidden secrets are about doomsdays and apocalyptic events. It's sad to live in fear of things you cannot control. You loose coming out of the gate. No chance of winning with that kind of attitude. I feel bad for you.

All you have to do to learn the "secrets" is ask.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

But you think the hidden secrets are about doomsdays and apocalyptic events. It's sad to live in fear of things you cannot control. You loose coming out of the gate. No chance of winning with that kind of attitude. I feel bad for you.

I just double checked our Mayan Apocalypse Outlook Calendar and it has you booked as heading an economic collapse we had planned in Latvia next Tuesday. You still up for that?

edit on 6-11-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religous hypocrite

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Brother,
when you look up "economic collapse" on the google, a picture of me appears. So hell yea, Just let me know when you want me to flood the market with the new "justin Bieber dollars" and we can get this into full swing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join