It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Hate Secret Societies Are Not In Secret Societies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine

Did your research pull up Lamech's birth certificate or at least the writings of a single person who lived when he allegedly lived and wrote that s/he witnessed Lamech living?

If you work through the numbers in Gen 5, Lamech was born 874 years after the expulsion of the garden of eden. Now whether or not you believe to be true that is not in question? The question is why does the intercalated Mayan calandar date back to Lamech's birth? Why did the Mayans seem to possess biblical knowledge? And more importantly, why does the Gregorian calendar reflect that knowledge, yet not a word was mentioned by the papacy, nor the designers of the sacred seal on the $1 bill?

I think these are valid questions to be asked. I think I have presented a good case to argue that atleast one or more secret societies are with holding vital information from the public. Is that not what this thread was about; why the un-initiate holds contempt for the secret societies???

edit on 6-11-2014 by BELIEVERpriest because: removed an editorial comment

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

and our point is, you ARE the public, you ARE the un-initiate, and you know this.
why? because you looked and did "extensive research." you could have just asked.
i didn't like most of the staff and faculty at my high school, or the way they lived their lives.
doesn't mean i didn't go and learn.
most of the public can't even comprehend how their car or tv works -
walk into the factory and take a tour. or don't.
the choice is yours, obviously, or you wouldn't know -
the point is, there are no secrets!
some want to know how cars work, not all. some want to know how tv's work, not all.
if you want to know, there are processes and steps to find out. and who decides what they are?
those who know more than you. life doesn't always seem fair, but more often than not, it really is.
if you stop being paranoid that everyone who knows more than you is out to get you.
trust me, you're not that important.
edit on 6-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

and you know this. why? because you looked and did "extensive research." you could have just asked.

Just ask...Really, ask who? Who would have shared this data with me? I found it easier and more rewarding to ask God for the suppressed biblical knowledge that the secret societies refuse to disclose, than to follow the dead ritual and rites of some secret chain of command. There are somethings that just cant be hidden forever. I understand and respect the order of authority in an organization, but compartmentalized secrecy is inexcusable. In the Church ranks (I dont mean catholic) there are pastors, teacher and some prophets, but never is there secret knowledge for a privaledged class.

I never claimed to be important. And guess what neither are your secret societies. Heaven and earth will pass away, but the Word of God is etetnal.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
All I want to know is when I hit MM on the 13th...THEN do I get to start rewriting the constitution? Because frankly I am getting sick of waiting...

So the attacks on "secret societies" who are so secret that I could lose my catechism book and find it on the internet, continue

I am really of the mind that if there are true secret societies running this world, you do not know about them...neither do I

It's like when I was a 2W2...I mean seriously...other than a few things I know that others don't...like 95% of my knowledge can be found...easily...and to be frank I am not terribly sure the other 5% can't be found either

But just because I had a TS/CNWDI doesn't make me some authority of the secret knowledge of the military and WMDs and conspiracies...People are not 'initiated'

If the true organizations do exist that make this world move...none of us here know...because if I or you were a part of them, we wouldn't be posting on ATS

And if we truly knew the knowledge they did, I am pretty sure we wouldn't be alive

But seriously though...if I don't get my 5 free constitutional amendment changes on the 13th I am gonna go balistic

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

So it was God that told you about the Mayan Calendar, the Pope, and the dollar bill?

I guess some people really do worship the internet.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

So it was God that told you about the Mayan Calendar, the Pope, and the dollar bill?

I guess some people really do worship the internet.

Feeling a bit insecure are we? Go ask your grandmaster for some consolation. Im sure he's got some emerald fortune cookie with your name on it.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

edited, sorry i thought you said grandfather...
normal honest mistake, being that i'm a speedreader and don't have a "grandmaster".
surprised? guess what else?
i don't think i've felt insecure since high school, 'bout 25 years strong now.
so those kinds of thoughts don't occur to me or others who don't either, fyi.
edit on 7-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: misread

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

edit on 7-11-2014 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
But i and everyone else here are really looking forward to hearing more of this compassionate, loving attitude your God has bestowed you with. Shining bright light you are, aren't ya.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   

But i and everyone else here are really looking forward to hearing more of this compassionate, loving attitude your God has bestowed you with. Shining bright light you are, aren't ya.

Sorry, I just checked with my grand master, I cant disclose anymore.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Did your research pull up Lamech's birth certificate or at least the writings of a single person who lived when he allegedly lived and wrote that s/he witnessed Lamech living?

If you work through the numbers in Gen 5, Lamech was born 874 years after the expulsion of the garden of eden. Now whether or not you believe to be true that is not in question? The question is why does the intercalated Mayan calandar date back to Lamech's birth? Why did the Mayans seem to possess biblical knowledge? And more importantly, why does the Gregorian calendar reflect that knowledge, yet not a word was mentioned by the papacy, nor the designers of the sacred seal on the $1 bill?

I think these are valid questions to be asked. I think I have presented a good case to argue that atleast one or more secret societies are with holding vital information from the public. Is that not what this thread was about; why the un-initiate holds contempt for the secret societies???

No, the question was whether you had any actual evidence that Lamech was 874 years old. The answer is no.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

No, the question was whether you had any actual evidence that Lamech was 874 years old. The answer is no.

Im telling you that question is irrelevant. Whether or not Lamech even existed is not the issue. What is the issue is that the Bible says he was born 874 years after the fall of Adam, and the Mayans designed their calendar to expire 5,250 years after his birth. Its not whether or not he existed that matters but whether or not the Mayans believed he did (I happen to believe he did exist).

If it can be established that the Mayans were focusing on Lamech, then why was this information hidden from the public?

And according to Gen 5, Lamech lived to be 777 years old, not 874.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Except your opinion of them being pagan doesn't make them Satanic. Nor is the eye that Masons use the "eye of Horus."

Freemasonry isn't about division. It's usually the religious fundo's and whacko's that do this.

You're mocked because you're not correct in your assertions.

Uh huh....

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
that'a right. just take it easy

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Except your opinion of them being pagan doesn't make them Satanic.

As you stated, that is a matter of opinion, and Ive made mine clear. Paganism is satanic.

Nor is the eye that Masons use the "eye of Horus."

Well, it sure looks like it to me. If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it must be an elephant.

Freemasonry isn't about division. It's usually the religious fundo's and whacko's that do this.

Again, opinion. My opinion is that compartmentalization does not unify, it creates walmart.

You're mocked because you're not correct in your assertions.

I am mocked because my research based opinion is not apreciated.

Uh huh....

Ill give you that one, It was childish. Sorry KaosTheory.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Who says they are pagan though? You? Is it pagan like the cross? The skull? The star? Numerology? The use of animals as allegories/metaphors? The zodiac?

The All-Seeing Eye or Eye of Providence has been used by many cultures to include Christians.

Freemasonry doesn't compartmentalize as you think it does.

What research? It has all been your opinion thus far.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

No...Paganism is Satanic because your church stole their words from Pagans and brainwashed you into believing that

so I guess in a way you ARE initiated

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

and our point is, you ARE the public, you ARE the un-initiate, and you know this.
why? because you looked and did "extensive research." you could have just asked.
i didn't like most of the staff and faculty at my high school, or the way they lived their lives.
doesn't mean i didn't go and learn.
most of the public can't even comprehend how their car or tv works -
walk into the factory and take a tour. or don't.
the choice is yours, obviously, or you wouldn't know -
the point is, there are no secrets!
some want to know how cars work, not all. some want to know how tv's work, not all.
if you want to know, there are processes and steps to find out. and who decides what they are?
those who know more than you. life doesn't always seem fair, but more often than not, it really is.
if you stop being paranoid that everyone who knows more than you is out to get you.
trust me, you're not that important.

I wish all the zealots and paranoids would read this and COMPREHEND it. This explains it nicely. Fantastic post.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Nor is the eye that Masons use the "eye of Horus."

Well, it sure looks like it to me. If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck, it must be an elephant.

www.religionfacts.com...

Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
i think people get drawn into secret societies when they can't hack the normative curve. it offers everything they lack: a sense of belonging to something larger than themselves, the illusion of power and control, and the constant reassurance that they are special or chosen or whatever. you could run a blimp off the circle jerk fumes they kick out hating on popular culture, but it amounts to nothing but wind. they're just pitiable sacks of perishable entrails like the rest of us.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join