It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Hate Secret Societies Are Not In Secret Societies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: KSigMason

Except your opinion of them being pagan doesn't make them Satanic.

As you stated, that is a matter of opinion, and Ive made mine clear. Paganism is satanic.

That's hilarious. Pagans didn't and don't believe in or worship Satan. Satan is purely a Christian creation. Blame your own. Your ignorance is highly entertaining.

Very very wrong, the concept of Satan goes back to the Hebrew religion but almost all religions have a devil figure or some kind, Satan is actually older again and is actually Set (some pronounce it Seth but there is debate as no one who actually spoke ancient Egyptian is alive today) the Serpent god of Egypt who was a traitor, betrayer and usurper.

Osiris the Chosen ruler or Favored son (Cain and Abel) was murdered by Set who had laid a trap with a number of fellow conspirators, when he murdered Osiris the Golden age of prosperity and Heaven on earth came to an end the earth entered a dark age, here is a very simplified version of the tale agemythologystories.blogspot.co.uk...

There are errors and omissions in this version, Osiris was without a manhood so the marriage was symbolic and Isis took a branch (another line of the family) and created a manhood for him from it (she had sex with another man to beget a son who she named as Osiris heir which was her right as his sister anyway since there is no mention of Set having an heir which made him the crown prince and heir to the throne), she had bandaged the Pieces of Osiris body together (A body that had been scattered to the South, the North, the East and the West (in Egyptian belief Egypt was the world at this time of this tale with the primordial island of the gods having been surrounded by water and some claim it referenced an Atlantis type origin), Now note that and remember that Jacob's Seed (his body in a different interpretation) was to be scattered to the north, the south, the east and the west before a remnant kept pure was to be gathered back and made into *king's.

Osiris had then been placed in a cave or tomb and was the first Egyptian mummy, he then rose from death as a shining being or a golden spirit (Almost a semi Christ like figure his symbol is the Ankh) and the God's of the Heaven's and the Earth joined hand's and created a Ladder (Jacob's Ladder) into heaven (the Duat or Orion's belt (A sacred Trinity of three sacred stars immortalized in the pyramids but forever in the sky - as in heaven so on earth was an Egyptian mantra with the milky way being the celestial Nile) where the Sword of Orion is a celestial representation of the Ladder to the ancient Egyptians) for him, there he was crowned the Almighty God of the Dead (the Dead in Egyptian belief were as alive as the living which is why they took there good's with them to the grave but if there body's and names were not preserved as Osiris had been the forgot who they were and faded into forgetfulness ( a kind of netherworld of lost souls or the Egyptian hell ).

The argument about entomology could go on forever, the Egyptians believed in a Promised Land of contentment (milk and honey) to the east were the sun Rose and this would definitely support a extremely strong prehistoric link between the Hebrew faith and the Egyptian culture which provides circumstantial evidence of very strong ties and even perhaps the origin of the Hebrew faith itself.

I am a Christian by the way but he is not only the God of one nation but all nations weather they know him or not.

Oh there was in Syria at one time as late as the 1970's a small sect who practiced as islam but were as they believed bound to the will of Satan, they hid there other faith and a german reporter went undercover there to research them, when he finally gained the confidence of a few of them (probably with the help of money) they took him blindfolded (he had a hidden carrier in a satchel) to a dried up wadi on a mountain side and he was led up the stream bed to were it curved up hill to the left, in the outer elbow of this bend there was a very large tumbled boulder and he was shown a small passage he had to crawl to enter, this passage narrowed so he had to move on his belly for a good ways in absolute darkness then opened into a chamber that was square and more like the inside of a building or a tomb, there was a alter or oblong sarcophagus which as used as a sacrificial later and behind it on a daise was a statue of a coiled black striking Cobra reared up, it's eye's appeared to be made of giant Rubies about the size of saucers and it's forked tong and fangs were carved creating a terrifying giant snake for anyone that lit the chamber.

They called it Shaitan and claimed that there ancestors had been chosen by Shaitan to oppose Isreal, if they tried to leave or tell of the sect they would encounter terrible bad luck and even death, originally they had sacrificed baby's on the alter ot the serpent god but by this time appeased it with a monthly offering of a goat.

I saw that subtitled documentary late at night on bbc2 in the 1970's and it stuck with me, personally I hate the devil but was fascinated by it but it has never been repeated so wether it was a hoax later disproven or shown to be staged or a real documentary that was suppressed is another matter.

Think on this, in india they worship there god's such as Shiva (the god of the mountains) with a Lingam or a stone pillar representing male fertility/paternal godliness that they make offerings before or pour precious oils over and Jacob set up a piller to worship God at Bethel after his vision, he anointed it with precious oil, another name for Yahway is El Shadai or God of the Mountain's.

Now if there was ever a secret society if they are real that Shaitan worshiping hidden Syrian sect who masquerade as Muslims among there countrymen are such if they still exist.

It does amuse me how little atheist Know though.

edit on 7-11-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: Tangerine

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: KSigMason

Except your opinion of them being pagan doesn't make them Satanic.

As you stated, that is a matter of opinion, and Ive made mine clear. Paganism is satanic.

That's hilarious. Pagans didn't and don't believe in or worship Satan. Satan is purely a Christian creation. Blame your own. Your ignorance is highly entertaining.

Very very wrong, the concept of Satan goes back to the Hebrew religion but almost all religions have a devil figure or some kind, Satan is actually older again and is actually Set (some pronounce it Seth but there is debate as no one who actually spoke ancient Egyptian is alive today) the Serpent god of Egypt who was a traitor, betrayer and usurper.

Osiris the Chosen ruler or Favored son (Cain and Abel) was murdered by Set who had laid a trap with a number of fellow conspirators, when he murdered Osiris the Golden age of prosperity and Heaven on earth came to an end the earth entered a dark age, here is a very simplified version of the tale agemythologystories.blogspot.co.uk...

There are errors and omissions in this version, Osiris was without a manhood so the marriage was symbolic and Isis took a branch (another line of the family) and created a manhood for him from it (she had sex with another man to beget a son who she named as Osiris heir which was her right as his sister anyway since there is no mention of Set having an heir which made him the crown prince and heir to the throne), she had bandaged the Pieces of Osiris body together (A body that had been scattered to the South, the North, the East and the West (in Egyptian belief Egypt was the world at this time of this tale with the primordial island of the gods having been surrounded by water and some claim it referenced an Atlantis type origin), Now note that and remember that Jacob's Seed (his body in a different interpretation) was to be scattered to the north, the south, the east and the west before a remnant kept pure was to be gathered back and made into *king's.

Osiris had then been placed in a cave or tomb and was the first Egyptian mummy, he then rose from death as a shining being or a golden spirit (Almost a semi Christ like figure his symbol is the Ankh) and the God's of the Heaven's and the Earth joined hand's and created a Ladder (Jacob's Ladder) into heaven (the Duat or Orion's belt where the Sword of Orion is a celestial representation of the Ladder to the ancient Egyptians) for him, there he was crowned the Almighty God of the Dead (the Dead in Egyptian belief were as alive as the living which is why they took there good's with them to the grave but if there body's and names were not preserved as Osiris had been the forgot who they were and faded into forgetfulness ( a kind of netherworld of lost souls or the Egyptian hell ).

The argument about entomology could go on forever, the Egyptians believed in a Promised Land of contentment (milk and honey) to the east were the sun Rose and this would definitely support a extremely strong prehistoric link between the Hebrew faith and the Egyptian culture which provides circumstantial evidence of very strong ties and even perhaps the origin of the Hebrew faith itself.

I am a Christian by the way but he is not only the God of one nation but all nations weather they know him or not.

I repeat, Satan is a Christian creation. Set and Satan are not the same even though they share some similarities. Satan is a specific individual. The link between Egyptian myths and Hebrew myths exists but you may recall that the Old Testament satan (small s) simply meant adversary and not a specific individual. Your insistence that your god is the god of all nations is silly and comes from your self-serving ego.
edit on 7-11-2014 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tangerine
Actually a better translation is Vile Accuser, and Shaitan is actually closer to the original Hebrew word where Many words used today in Arabic are also used with pronunciation difference in Hebreic speech such as Salam or Shalom, the Celtic language is also part of this language tree with an irish Shamrock or three leafed plant being a Shamrack in Arabic, we are typing in an indo European language though which was more like the Hittite's spoke and is related to the modern languages of India.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The original Illuminati was also a high class club for believers in paranormal and such as the main brunt of their efforts was shrouded in mysterious spiritualism and symbolism, where the main focus of their concentrations were.

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: ATODASO
I wasn't talking about Freemasonry.

a reply to: BELIEVERpriest
What about the pagan images found in Christianity?

The Illuminati was not a militant group. It was seeking to change governments as most of them were tyrannical monarchies.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Actually a better translation is Vile Accuser, and Shaitan is actually closer to the original Hebrew word where Many words used today in Arabic are also used with pronunciation difference in Hebreic speech such as Salam or Shalom, the Celtic language is also part of this language tree with an irish Shamrock or three leafed plant being a Shamrack in Arabic, we are typing in an indo European language though which was more like the Hittite's spoke and is related to the modern languages of India.

From where do you get your system of punctuation?

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asynchrony
The original Illuminati was also a high class club for believers in paranormal and such as the main brunt of their efforts was shrouded in mysterious spiritualism and symbolism, where the main focus of their concentrations were.

a reply to: ATODASO
I wasn't talking about Freemasonry.

What about the pagan images found in Christianity?

The Illuminati was not a militant group. It was seeking to change governments as most of them were tyrannical monarchies.

Christianity is shrouded in mysterious spiritualism and symbolism. Beware.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Can you define "German paganism" OR "Black Sun?"
Doubt it, but if you can, you've disproved your own point.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If you think that Christianity holds no symbolic imagery then you are blind. Symbolism doesn't inherently mean idolatry.

Where in the writings of the Illuminati do they say the "ends justify the means." Or are you quoting from someone else?

Militant as in aggressive. Pick up a dictionary once in a while. Your superiority complex has nothing to do with actual salvation. Well, Christianity, which is concerned with salvation, is a religion while Freemasonry is not a religion, so comparing the two is like comparing apples and oranges.

You speak against equality so you therefore must believe you are superior thus the complex.

I don't hate you, I pity you.

Not very well.
edit on 8-11-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Secret Societies are, for Pinocchio, just a misunderstood way of life...
My Point??????? They have their own... you should get yours.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Here are some more obvious statements:

Those who hate swimming, don't go swimming.

Those who hate movie theaters, don't hang out at the movie theater.

Those who hate to socialize, try hard not to socialize.

Those who hate reading, don't tend to read that much.

Those who hate doing exercise, usually don't exercise.

Those who hate dogs, don't have them as pets.

Water is wet.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Asynchrony

It is thoroughly dependant upon what a secret society get's up to and of course that may very well not mean it's manifest purpose and by that I mean the purpose for which it came into being - ususally like minded people wanting a private group or like minded people performing acts or worship prohibited or else un acceptable within a society.

It is this which creates most dislike if it leaks out and is indeed un acceptable to the majority such as worshiping Lucifer the enemy of Jehovah and a fallel angel making him out to be the Grand Architect of the Universe and actually worshiping him as an ideal or even god himself showing anti christian deep rooted beliefs as in some but maybe not all Masonic lodges.

It creates a form of hatred and fear of there intent's as well as paranoia as to how far into society they have spread and how many of there number are highly placed so furthering there own ultimite idiological goal's.

Then there are genuine much more acceptable but no less secretive orders who hold other secret traditions based for example as in the Rosicrutions on a form of christian Gnostic belief and philosophy in which Wisdom is represented by the Gold and there symbol is the Golden and Rosy Cross sometime shown in the States in front of an inverted Triangle showing there hidden disaproval of the Pyramid and eye hidden in the Masonic symbol of the Compass and set square or the Less evasive Illuminate symbol.

Actually many members who hate one sect of Secret orders are members of other Sect's of secret orders and this political argument and idiological clash though less open than a holy war neverthelss goes on.

In some way's it is like the parable of the hold grail, some Sought for the San Greal but other sought of the Sang Real, it simply point how different a space in a line can be when reading ancient texts in which Spaceswerenotusedtosaveonpreciousparchment.
So by moving the space between the words one way it means Holy Cup but the other it means Blood Royal.

The real reason many do not like secret societys is that they do not trust those who would blind them to there actions and for that can you really blame them.

Essentially, you're worried about any groups that aren't specifically Christian and your type of Christian. Tough. Get over it.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You took a while to answer that one, talking out of your arse though and a pointless reply a little like your idiotic statement about my grammar, you fell to Symantec's there because you could not answer the statement with any proficiency, tut tut.
Bit like the other puppets on strings, I'd rather be the guy with the whittling knife but controlling others is not something that ever called to me except were it was in my own defence or the defence of those I care about.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

You took a while to answer that one, talking out of your arse though and a pointless reply a little like your idiotic statement about my grammar, you fell to Symantec's there because you could not answer the statement with any proficiency, tut tut.
Bit like the other puppets on strings, I'd rather be the guy with the whittling knife but controlling others is not something that ever called to me except were it was in my own defence or the defence of those I care about.

Hand out decoder rings.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

How can Lucifer be the GAOTU? Even the people who do worship Lucifer/Satan or what ever you want to call him rarely believe he created the world we live in. I'm pretty sure the majority of people (excluding idiot high school kids) who identify as followers of Satanism are for the most part atheist. How many Freemason members do you believe worship Satan/Lucifer and what do you believe makes Freemasonry so anti-christian? You should actually read some of the threads made by an anti-mason ats member who was a follower of Luciferism, I think he called Freemasonry a Cult of Neofascist members who took part in Genocidal activities while being Militant Capitalists who hated Communists.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

You should actually read some of the threads made by an anti-mason ats member who was a follower of Luciferism, I think he called Freemasonry a Cult of Neofascist members who took part in Genocidal activities while being Militant Capitalists who hated Communists.

That would be Lucifer777.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Many have their own version of Christianity which isn't conducive with the lessons taught by Christ.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

You should actually read some of the threads made by an anti-mason ats member who was a follower of Luciferism, I think he called Freemasonry a Cult of Neofascist members who took part in Genocidal activities while being Militant Capitalists who hated Communists.

That would be Lucifer777.

Ahh... yes thank you. I can't believe I remembered that thread haha and I did a pretty good job remembering his words if I must say so myself.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Many have their own version of Christianity which isn't conducive with the lessons taught by Christ.

By Christ I assume you mean Jesus. There isn't an iota of contemporaneous documentation (ie. testable evidence) proving that Jesus ever lived. Every word attributed to him was written by men who lived multiple generations after Jesus allegedly lived and could not possibly have heard him say anything. And even that was heavily edited and manipulated. You can't lift the Jesus stuff out of the context of the horror story in which it is set even though many mainstream Christians sure try. The fundamentalists, on the other hand, embrace the horror.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Give it several centuries and I doubt there will be little evidence any of us existed.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Give it several centuries and I doubt there will be little evidence any of us existed.

I think that's very likely. I watched a program a few years ago about what would happen if humans stopped existing. All but a few signs of us would disappear amazingly quickly. In North America, pythons and alligators will become numerous and, as the weather changes, move northward. I wonder if they will continue to evolve* and eventually start worshipping python and alligator gods.

*As you may know, evolving doesn't necessarily mean in a positive direction other than increasing survivability. Yes, I'm joking about the python and alligator gods. It seems that humans are the only animals with the vanity to worship our likeness.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join