It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Upset After Son Receives Flu Vaccine Without Her Consent

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

One last time:

You drink 780l of water a year. That's 1.56ml of mercury from your annual drinking.

Now compare that to the 0.00003ml of mercury in your yearly shot.

Which number is bigger? Have a guess.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

One last time:

You drink 780l of water a year. That's 1.56ml of mercury from your annual drinking.

This conversation is going nowhere. Toxicity of mercury over a long period of time versus acute exposure is not the same. We are done talking
edit on amquamWed, 05 Nov 2014 10:41:28 -060041u2805u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Let's try ONE last time:

If:

A has 5 parts per million of a substance,

B has 500 parts per million of a substance,

But the quantity of A is 10,000 times greater than B,

Which has the most of said substance? A or B?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Let's try ONE last time:

If:

A has 5 parts per million of a substance,

B has 500 parts per million of a substance,

But the quantity of A is 10,000 times greater than B,

Which has the most of said substance? A or B?

You resorted to insulting me. I will not continue talking to someone that insults people. You think long term toxicity of mercury is the same as acute toxicity It is not I suggest you look into that. Don't waste your time replying I won't reply to you anymore.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You do have to be of limited intellectual capacity to fail to grasp these basic concepts when they've been broken down for you on multiple occasions. That's not an insult, it's a statement of fact.

That you cannot see why a substance that is consumed daily in quantities TENS OF MILLIONS greater than a substance consumed once a year would quite obviously have a lower PPM safety threshold for a cummulative toxin is beggar's belief.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

Interview with Diane Harper

www.youtube.com...

I doubt you will take the time to listen to what she has to say about the safety of the HPV vaccines. You barely researched her as i can see..

edit on amq000000amWed, 05 Nov 2014 10:58:16 -0600580000001605000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You do have to be of limited intellectual capacity to fail to grasp these basic concepts when they've been broken down for you on multiple occasions. That's not an insult, it's a statement of fact.

That you cannot see why a substance that is consumed daily in quantities TENS OF MILLIONS greater than a substance consumed once a year would quite obviously have a lower PPM safety threshold for a cummulative toxin is beggar's belief.

if insulting other members on this forum that do not agree with you is the way you do things then that is really sad and shows the level of intellect you really have. I said we are done talking what part of that do you not understand?
edit on amq000000amWed, 05 Nov 2014 11:04:13 -0600040000001305000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

It's got nothing to do with "agreeing" or "disagreeing" with me, the facts speak for themselves. This pattern of devastatingly poor grasp of scientific concepts seems to be a thing for anti-vaxxers.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The parent was pissed because they gave her child medication without authorization. She's not claiming vaccines are destroying the universe. At my daughter's high school, you can be suspended for taking an ibuprofen for cramps, but someone can just stroll right in and shoot them up with anything they want with no permission and think "Oops!" Is a sufficient explanation. I don't think so.

Well said, It's amazing what the people in charge can do and cover their misdeeds with one simple "Oops" in a press release.
Whereas any Parent or Student would be hung out to dry for a simple pain reliever.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

One last time:

Your post is assuming that the people here drink city water.......we do drink that but it is through a
5 stage RO system and therefore we consume zero Mercury through our water supply.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

One last time:

Your post is assuming that the people here drink city water.......we do drink that but it is through a
5 stage RO system and therefore we consume zero Mercury through our water supply.

Regards, Iwinder

On top of that much more ethylmercury the type that is used in vaccines reaches the brain then methylmercury which is found in water supplies. Its clear that gethyped has an agenda. Probably works for one of the vaccine companies to do damage control in forums like this.. Check out a thread he put out titled Vaccines, Thimerosal, MMR, Mercury Not Associated With Autism www.abovetopsecret.com... Its clear he has an agenda.
edit on amq000000amThu, 06 Nov 2014 06:53:18 -0600530000001806000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
a reply to: Pardon?

Interview with Diane Harper

www.youtube.com...

I doubt you will take the time to listen to what she has to say about the safety of the HPV vaccines. You barely researched her as i can see..

I've listened to what she has to say.
I've not yet seen evidence of it published though which would lend more credence than a YouTube radio recording.
If she does that I'll take notice but if she just cites poorly done studies like the Slade one then she's easily dismissed.

Anyone can say anything about everything.
Doesn't mean it's true.

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

originally posted by: Iwinder

One last time:

Regards, Iwinder

On top of that much more ethylmercury the type that is used in vaccines reaches the brain then methylmercury which is found in water supplies. Its clear that gethyped has an agenda. Probably works for one of the vaccine companies to do damage control in forums like this.. Check out a thread he put out titled Vaccines, Thimerosal, MMR, Mercury Not Associated With Autism www.abovetopsecret.com... Its clear he has an agenda.

Ethylmercury does not bioaccumulate, methyl mercury does though.
Ethylmercury is excreted out of the body fairly quickly whereas methylmercury isn't.
Don't mix up your ethyls with your methyls.

sitemaker.umich.edu...

And rather than your "big pharma shill" gambit I would suggest the only agenda Gethyped has is science.
But naturally you wouldn't understand that.
edit on 10/11/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join