It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Upset After Son Receives Flu Vaccine Without Her Consent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Ignore the fact that there was 25,000 times the amount of allowable mercury in water set by the epa in a vaccine.

Thimersal is ethylmercury ....

Neurotoxicities of methyl and ethylmercury were similar although higher levels of inorganic mercury were seen in the brains of ethylmercury treated rats.

www.iom.edu...

You are the one that has no business airing your ignorant opinions in public
edit on pmqupmTue, 04 Nov 2014 18:32:05 -060032u0504u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmqupmTue, 04 Nov 2014 18:32:33 -060032u3304u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmqupmTue, 04 Nov 2014 18:32:56 -060032u5604u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

You're comparing PPM in something that is 50% mercurary. You can't then say "OMG it has 25,000 more than in water!" because it's the amount in and volume of water consumed compared to the 25 micrograms of mercury in a shot contained thermerosal.

You drink 780l of water a year. That's 1.56ml of mercury from your annual drinking.

Now compare that to the 0.00003ml of mercury in your yearly shot.

See the difference?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Read both links. Properly.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

Read both links. Properly.

Mercury found in vaccine was 51 parts per million...you saying this is insignificant?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

SALMON (CANNED) has 0.008 PPM of mercury... and they advise pregnant mothers not to eat fish because it may harm fetus. Yet you say 51 ppm is okay? Wow

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It's almost as if you didn't bothered to read my above post where I break the numbers down.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Read

The

Above

Number

Breakdown

PPM tells you nothing without quantity.

Micrograms vs grams. BIG difference.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
If your ok with having mercury injected into you that has 25,000 times the amount allowed in drinking water then go ahead get your vaccines. I have a cousin that got autism right after a vaccine schedule. So you are not going to convince me that vaccines are safe.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Read

The

Above

Number

Breakdown

PPM tells you nothing without quantity.

Micrograms vs grams. BIG difference.

water.epa.gov...

Water has .0002 PPM ...A Vaccine shot has 51 PPM ...... See the difference?
edit on pmq000000pmTue, 04 Nov 2014 19:29:10 -0600290000001004000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSilverGate

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: TheSilverGate

The school system is merely another tool of the elite now. This is par for the course. Enjoy what little freedom you have while it lasts. Dystopia won't be relegated to fiction for much longer.

As much as I would like to disagree I can't and I know this to be truth.
It has been so easy to see for a very long time.
Our freedoms are being taken and stripped from us as if they were never ours to have.
And idly we allow this to be done in the name of security and trumped up fear campaigns to leave us cowering and begging for safety.
They only allow us to think we are free.
Those of us that know different could never bring the majority of those blind with ignorance to see the truth.
There is an endgame and there is no doubt it is being brought into play.
The only question left now is, what are we gonna do about it.

The only freedom left to us very soon will be the time and manner of death.

Everything they're doing now is to foment a civil war, revolution,
internal upheaval or any other excuse. Therefore in the strict definition
of law Cindy Sheehan was the most accurate of us all in characterizing
the government as being the terrorists.
What really IS beginning to scare me is the threshold of noticeable
betrayal-- and what kind of unitized, widespread, pent-up explosive
monster after wakeup call.

I think the answer to your last question was already posted by a war
veteran....
if somebody approaches me with something pointy and the intent
to stick me, I will return the favor immediately before the original
occurrence. Misery doesn't love company: but I'm past the age re-
quiring me to die for what anybody else believes in. I therefore
intend to take some company along when required. It requires
more commitment unfortunately than one's customary feedback
from almost all my proximate contemporaries.
That means I will likely be all out of friends if I live. Too bad for most
that some suicide's passive.

Most important: are we all appropriately trained to make it a bad
trade for them? Because that's how you win when it goes
anywhere like this far. I wonder how many of us can still recognize
winning sometimes requires dying?

edit on 4-11-2014 by derfreebie because: Treat every post like it's your last..
someday you will be right

edit on 4-11-2014 by derfreebie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSilverGate
Thanks for this OP. Flag and Star.
The school is just a part time nanny following orders
from a pack of sick people calling each other rulers.
Whatever it is they originally parented may not let
them grow old... which is my only justice.
I can only hope for their sakes their young eliminate
them before the population recognizes what they are.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It's almost as if you didn't bothered to read my above post where I break the numbers down.

They read it, but as the facts do not fit their agenda, they just ignore the facts and keep spewing their crap.
Or they just do not understand it....

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
a reply to: Pardon?

There has been a total of 3 cases of autism among the Amish community by the way.www.southmilwaukeenow.com... The Amish do not follow vaccine schedules for there children as much as the regular population.

Its the other ingredients that are put into vaccines that are suspected of causing damage to some children and some adults they pretty much the same across the board with most vaccines..And this is what they are according to the cdc:
www.cdc.gov...

The girl died shortly after taking the vaccine, the mother was with her and only left her for 30 minutes. Don't you think she would know if she was taking antihistamines?Use common sense.

And who has a higher chance of having an agenda here? I have nothing to gain from this..Yet big pharma has plenty to gain arguing for the safety of there drugs and vaccines...

And one of the key researchers that helped develop the hpv vaccine came out and said the vaccines are not safe and not worth the risks..www.trueactivist.com...

Virginia on October 2 – 4, 2009, an unlikely announcement was given by lead vaccine researcher, Dr. Diane Harper. The key researcher in the development of the human papilloma virus vaccines, Gardasil and Cervariz, came forward and spoke the truth regarding lack of effectiveness the vaccines offer.
Shockingly, it seems there is no actual evidence that the vaccine can prevent any cancer anyway. From the manufacturer’s own admissions, the vaccine only works on 4 strains out of 40 for a specific venereal disease that dies on its own in a relatively short period. Therefore the chance of it actually helping an individual is about the same as the chance as him being struck by a meteorite

Read More: www.trueactivist.com...

As for the amount of mercury in thermosal I already covered that.The amount of mercury found in vaccines with thermosal were over 25,000 times higher then the amount allowed by the epa in regular drinking water..

www.globalresearch.ca...

If you care to look around properly rather than linking to political sites you will find that there have been many cases of autism in the Amish, not just three.
The rate is around 1 in 271.
However, their relatively low rate is more likely due to their gene pool being small and limited wouldn't you think?
imfar.confex.com...

Diane Harper wasn't a "lead researcher...in the develeopment of Gardasil and Cervatrix" at all.
She was involved in the management of trials for them only.
She also didn't say the quote which you've posted above.
She didn't have issues with the vaccine per se but with its marketing.
Read all of this.
www.badscience.net...

The 4 strains the vaccine works on are the strains which cause cancer.
That's why it's produced.
For those four strains.
To help prevent the cancer those 4 strains can cause.
Do you get it now?

As for the girl overdosing on antihistamines;
She went to the doctors because she was ill.
She was found to have a very high level of antihistamines in her body.
Who knows for how long and how much antihistamine she had been taking prior to that?
Common sense doesn't mean jumping to conclusions as you have done.

And your agenda is the one where you propagate your misinformed belief.

edit on 5/11/14 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/11/14 by Pardon? because: Syntax

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Can't tell if trolling or genuinely stupid...

How much water do you drink in a year vs... Nope, we've already been through this already. Twice.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I must admit to being surprised at the power of the state when it comes to the supposed welfare of our children.

What I think bugs me the most is the presumption with things like vaccines. The early ones for polio and small pox worked well but today it isn't the welfare of the recipient that is paramount its the money made on that vaccine and here we have the problem because of suspicion - and we all know the bloke who sold and made millions out of vaccines for flue and I wouldn't trust him to do the right thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I must admit to being surprised at the power of the state when it comes to the supposed welfare of our children.

What I think bugs me the most is the presumption with things like vaccines. The early ones for polio and small pox worked well but today it isn't the welfare of the recipient that is paramount its the money made on that vaccine and here we have the problem because of suspicion - and we all know the bloke who sold and made millions out of vaccines for flue and I wouldn't trust him to do the right thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

But you trust the bloke who faked research implying a link between MMR and autism so he could make millions of an alternative vaccine patent?

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

You mean Jonas Salk?
As he was the "bloke" who invented the first flu vaccine.
Not sure exactly how much he made from it but he was the same "bloke" who decided not to patent his polio vaccine and therefore didn't profit from it.
However I for one couldn't put a price on the amount of suffering he's prevented and as such really wouldn't mind if he'd become a multi-billionaire.
Which he didn't.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Can't tell if trolling or genuinely stupid...

How much water do you drink in a year vs... Nope, we've already been through this already. Twice.

Now your getting into insults wow. Having a one time shot of something that has 51 ppm versus drinking water over the course of the year that has 000.2 parts per million is a big difference. I am done talking to you

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: Aquariusdude
a reply to: Pardon?

There has been a total of 3 cases of autism among the Amish community by the way.www.southmilwaukeenow.com... The Amish do not follow vaccine schedules for there children as much as the regular population.

Its the other ingredients that are put into vaccines that are suspected of causing damage to some children and some adults they pretty much the same across the board with most vaccines..And this is what they are according to the cdc:
www.cdc.gov...

The girl died shortly after taking the vaccine, the mother was with her and only left her for 30 minutes. Don't you think she would know if she was taking antihistamines?Use common sense.

And who has a higher chance of having an agenda here? I have nothing to gain from this..Yet big pharma has plenty to gain arguing for the safety of there drugs and vaccines...

And one of the key researchers that helped develop the hpv vaccine came out and said the vaccines are not safe and not worth the risks..www.trueactivist.com...

Virginia on October 2 – 4, 2009, an unlikely announcement was given by lead vaccine researcher, Dr. Diane Harper. The key researcher in the development of the human papilloma virus vaccines, Gardasil and Cervariz, came forward and spoke the truth regarding lack of effectiveness the vaccines offer.
Shockingly, it seems there is no actual evidence that the vaccine can prevent any cancer anyway. From the manufacturer’s own admissions, the vaccine only works on 4 strains out of 40 for a specific venereal disease that dies on its own in a relatively short period. Therefore the chance of it actually helping an individual is about the same as the chance as him being struck by a meteorite

As for the amount of mercury in thermosal I already covered that.The amount of mercury found in vaccines with thermosal were over 25,000 times higher then the amount allowed by the epa in regular drinking water..

www.globalresearch.ca...

If you care to look around properly rather than linking to political sites you will find that there have been many cases of autism in the Amish, not just three.
The rate is around 1 in 271.
However, their relatively low rate is more likely due to their gene pool being small and limited wouldn't you think?
imfar.confex.com...

Diane Harper wasn't a "lead researcher...in the develeopment of Gardasil and Cervatrix" at all.
She was involved in the management of trials for them only.
She also didn't say the quote which you've posted above.
She didn't have issues with the vaccine per se but with its marketing.
Read all of this.
www.badscience.net...

The 4 strains the vaccine works on are the strains which cause cancer.
That's why it's produced.
For those four strains.
To help prevent the cancer those 4 strains can cause.
Do you get it now?

As for the girl overdosing on antihistamines;
She went to the doctors because she was ill.
She was found to have a very high level of antihistamines in her body.
Who knows for how long and how much antihistamine she had been taking prior to that?
Common sense doesn't mean jumping to conclusions as you have done.

And your agenda is the one where you propagate your misinformed belief.

Briefly, her view (which has been published a long time ago) is that we do not yet know how long the protection from these vaccines will last, and this will affect the cost-benefit decisions. She is concerned that aggressive advertising aimed directly at the public – which is not permitted in Europe, with good reason – may lead people to falsely believe they are invincible to HPV, and so neglect other precautions. Lastly, she suspects from modelling data that for the specific and restricted group of women who are punctilious about attending every single one of their cervical cancer screening appointments, vaccination may have little impact on their risk of death from cancer;

She was the lead researcher for trials involving the HPV vaccines. Which to me makes her just as credible. She did in fact say the vaccine was not safe..here are her quotes.She was not just against bad marketing as you say...

en.wikipedia.org...

In a 2011 NPR interview, she argued against mandatory HPV vaccines for schoolchildren, saying "Ninety-five percent of women who are infected with HPV never, ever get cervical cancer."[18] In an article in the 2013 book Vaccination Controversies: A Reference Handbook, she argued further against HPV vaccine mandates for schoolchildren, because "Population health models show that if the HPV vaccine does not last for at least 15 years, no cancers will ever be prevented; women will just get the cancers at a later time in life after the vaccine has worn off" and that Gardasil and Cervarix have only been shown to last for 5 and 9.4 years respectively.[19] In 2012 she told Women's Health that "[I]t's critical to note that more than 70 healthy young girls have died from a neurological reaction that occurred soon after getting Gardasil; you can avoid the risks by opting for a lifetime of Pap smear screening rather than vaccination."[20] In a July 2013 interview, she stated that she advocates personal choice and an individualized approach to HPV vaccination, saying that she provides "a balanced picture to my patients and their families and am not at all upset if they refuse the vaccine, especially at younger ages."[21] Harper appeared on a December 2013 episode of Katie Couric's show Katie devoted to the HPV vaccine, and stated that newly developed pap screenings that combine HPV testing and cytology have a nearly 100% ability to detect pre-cancers and cancers; she noted that Gardasil doesn't last long enough to prevent cervical cancer and that there are some harms associated with it.[22][23]

Pointing to research by Barbara Slade,[15] Harper states, "Gardasil has been associated with at least as many serious adverse events as there are deaths from cervical cancer developing each year. Indeed, the risks of vaccination are underreported in Slade's article, as they are based on a denominator of doses distributed from Merck's warehouse. Up to a third of those doses may be in refrigerators waiting to be dispensed as the autumn onslaught of vaccine messages is sent home to parents the first day of school. Should the denominator in Dr. Slade's work be adjusted to account for this, and then divided by three for the number of women who would receive all three doses, the incidence rate of serious adverse events increases up to five fold."[7]

edit on amq000000amWed, 05 Nov 2014 10:26:33 -0600260000003305000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on amquamWed, 05 Nov 2014 10:29:37 -060029u3705u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join