It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukip and the BNP connection, by request.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
a reply to: KROandSOTV

Maybe, instead of knee-jerk over-reacting to anything that seems to be slightly critical of your - apparently darling - party, you should re-read what I actually said and actually try and comprehend it properly.

Just because they may be saying all the things you want to hear should not and does not preclude your ability - or anyone elses right - to look at the issue differently and question how its being sold and why.

We are here to discuss things, its a discussion board after all.

See their you go again spouting drivel,A knee jerk reaction please explain that one.

I have read it and frankly you're attuide towards UKIP and its voters is arrogance in the extreme.

But that is you're right too, same as mine regarding my support for UKIP.

You or Nonspecific have not given a shread of evidence that UKIP are the same as the BNP/britain first/APL/BM/NF.

Oh one thing i will say is Thanks Heir Merkal for putting Camoron in his place regarding EU migration.She is a fabulous advocate for UKIP

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You really are a very agressive individual. Do you not think it would be better to argue points and debate as opposed to just hurling angry comments and demanding answers even if they have already been provided.

Others that share your views manage to do so in a positive way creating interesting discussion and debate.

You have yet to do that but I would encourage you to form a sensible argument or valid point that can be replied to in an interesting and informative manner so as to continue this conversation.

I look forward to your ongoing input in this contreversial but interesting thread.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
You really are a very agressive individual. Do you not think it would be better to argue points and debate as opposed to just hurling angry comments and demanding answers even if they have already been provided.

Others that share your views manage to do so in a positive way creating interesting discussion and debate.

You have yet to do that but I would encourage you to form a sensible argument or valid point that can be replied to in an interesting and informative manner so as to continue this conversation.

I look forward to your ongoing input in this contreversial but interesting thread.

Peace.

Cant be arsed with ya silly comments .

And you have NOT answered a single question.

You state complete and utter bullsh#te with no backing whats so ever.

edit on kTue, 04 Nov 2014 16:20:30 -06002014pm110430201430v by KROandSOTV because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
And that is the point I am trying to make.

Your statement means nothing says nothing and achieves nothing.

You have to have more to say than that surely?

You have the sense to involve yourself in politics and belive in a cause but when it comes to actually putting your point across you just give up?

You do not even go to the trouble of using basic English and grammer. We all make speeling mistakes whilst typing but if you feel strongly about a subject you should try to convince others to feel the same and join your cause?

But hey you can not be arsed with my silly comments.

Really?

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You have the sense to involve yourself in politics and belive in a cause but when it comes to actually putting your point across you just give up?

You do not even go to the trouble of using basic English and grammer. We all make speeling mistakes whilst typing but if you feel strongly about a subject you should try to convince others to feel the same and join your cause?

Really?

FLICKIN hell its the grammer police

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

You have the sense to involve yourself in politics and believe in a cause but when it comes to actually putting your point across you just give up?

Really?

No it is the conversation police I am happy to talk about this with anybody but you have to say something informative or constructive in order to continue the debate.

What you do is bring anger and one line pub fight style lines to a thread and then dissapear for a day or so.

I can only do so much, you have to contribute as well.
edit on 1120141132pAmerica/Chicago2014-11-04T16:29:32-06:0029f29 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

You have the sense to involve yourself in politics and believe in a cause but when it comes to actually putting your point across you just give up?

Really?

No it is the conversation police I am happy to talk about this with anybody but you have to say something informative or constructive in order to continue the debate.

What you do is bring anger and one line pub fight style lines to a thread and then dissapear for a day or so.

I can only do so much, you have to contribute as well.

Mate you're boring you're a nob and you forget what you have wrote down, I don't debate with idiots like yourself that make outlandish claims then have feck all to back it up.

BYE

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Goodbye also, do you realise that you have just proven everything I said in my post?

Also by saying what you said you can not even respond to this because you have on your own terms ended this conversation?

You are a bufoon and I am happy we have chosen to no no longer converse.

Be happy.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Maybe we could still be just friends?

Hang out a little and not expect too much.

Just see what happens?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join