It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukip and the BNP connection, by request.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Could you please post a link to UKIP's manifesto I have been unable to find one online.

a reply to: KROandSOTV

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This of course is a conspiracy site so let me give you a conspiracy. Now from all your posturing let me tell you that UKIP is and always will be Tories on speed. Evidence, look at the majority of serving politicians that have defected to UKIP. Yes Tories. Now look at the political stage at this time. Lib Dems are a spent force, the Tories have literally no chance of winning the election, the only other option is Labour. Now how could the Tories get in at the next election? Quite easily by splitting the votes between more candidates. Now it just so happens that UKIP ARE Tories under another name so they nip more votes off Labour and Tories(because you're all idiots and believe the major parties are useless so you'll vote UKIP "so there") then UKIP wins some seats, the Tories win their safe seats, job done. NO Labour government and UKIP and the Tories form their coalition and you have another 4 years of Tory rule. And why? Because you want to punish the major parties so you let the insane run the asylum.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That indeed is a conspiracy theory!

but given that UKIP is the right wing of Tory and left of the BNP and I believe Farage was a former Tory. And we can expect even more jumps to the right(Insert Rocky horror theme tune if desired)

Then you have the basis of an argument that is worth continuing.

a reply to: crayzeed

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Exactly!!

Anyone should be able to see this, although I have been told there are other defectors from other parties, but I have yet to see or hear of one. Maybe they're from the BNP or EDL or NF or some other nationalist party at local council level, but all we see are Tory backbencher M.P's going over at national level.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I have no issue with another Tory Government! At least they know how to run an economy - if Labour had got in after 2010, they'd have tried to spend us out of the mess they created.

And Yes, there are similarities between UKIP and the Tories, but they also have appeal to core Labour voters who feel let down by the supposed "workers" Party because there are also fundamental differences. Again, this is a tired tactic used by both Labour and the Tories that voting for UKIP means the other getting in, which only shows they are not hearing people and are simply concerned about their own survival.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I gave a link in my first post on that Farage is Hitler thread, which is the very and only reason this thread exists - just shows that people don't read.....

ALso, a 0.41 second search on Google would lead to their site - which shows you haven't really looked. Here you go - a link to their website and here is a link to their policies page, although they have no manifesto yet for 2015 Election (neither does anyone else, before you start!)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

I gave a link in my first post on that Farage is Hitler thread, which is the very and only reason this thread exists - just shows that people don't read.....

ALso, a 0.41 second search on Google would lead to their site - which shows you haven't really looked. Here you go - a link to their website and here is a link to their policies page, although they have no manifesto yet for 2015 Election (neither does anyone else, before you start!)

Yes I have taken the time to look at the available information which is minimal at best. I see lots of vauge promises and generalisations but no real or solid ideas, just promises of making britain great and leaving the EU?

I do not see any real forward movement in this just another bunch of rich kids playing politician and making terrible social gaffs.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

And how is that any different from any other party? Like I said, none of them have their manifesto's sorted for next year, so even if you go to the Tory or Labour websites, they won't be much more than "minimal"

And there are actually more idea's than "making Britain great" or leaving the EU....
edit on 2/11/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Agreed but at least we have a lot of history to establish the other partys opinions and manifesto's.

UKIP are a young party so we do not have an historical basis to form opinion on.

a reply to: stumason

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Not very fair, though, is it? Because the others have history, we can give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their website wishlist, but because UKIP hasn't got much history, they don't get the same treatment, instead you write them off?

Hmmm...
edit on 2/11/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

Not very fair, though, is it? Because the others have history, we can give them the benefit of the doubt when it comes to their website wishlist, but because UKIP hasn't got much history, they don't get the same treatment, instead you write them off?

Hmmm...

I am not writing them off, I am saying that we have no real basis to elect them to goverment because they say so.

Also there right wing views are more worrying than those of left wing views(I am poor, argue that?)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

On the flipside, the other parties have had many shots at Government and can hardly claim to have done an outstanding job, can they?

And I am poor too, what's your point?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Agreed both major parties are terrible at running the country.

What was Nigel Farages job before becoming a politician and what is his background?

Is he a working class man with honest working mens needs at heart?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

He used to trade in Commodities in the City - he went straight from School rather than going to Uni, so in that respect he has had a real job unlike Cameron and Milliband who went into Politics straight from Uni as aide's/researchers until a seat could be found for them.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
So what your saying is that he was a rich kid big money guy from a well off family?

And thats the only option the average man has to choose as a leader and we think he has our best interests at heart?

Really? thats who we promote as our leader and that benifits us how?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That's neither here nor there - why the snobbery?

Think about it logically - would you really want to vote for Steve down the Pub who can barely string a sentence together, left school at 16 without any qualifications and is a bricklayer, or the guy who's had a decent education?

By it's very nature, the leaders of any group of people will tend to be the better educated and the better off, because they are better educated.

The parties that are led by "average" people are the most racist ones, like "Britain First"...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I would vote for the person that had my interests at heart and would benifit most from there own choices.

Farage is not that man, he is not a man of the people in the same way cameron is not.

Or Boris although with the joke that UK politics is I would vote for Boris for PM because you've got to have some fun in life.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

On that, we agree - Boris for PM!

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KROandSOTV

Maybe, instead of knee-jerk over-reacting to anything that seems to be slightly critical of your - apparently darling - party, you should re-read what I actually said and actually try and comprehend it properly.

Just because they may be saying all the things you want to hear should not and does not preclude your ability - or anyone elses right - to look at the issue differently and question how its being sold and why.

We are here to discuss things, its a discussion board after all.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Ouch.

Simply that. Ouch. if that was me I would possibly never come back here.

Ouch.

a reply to: neformore

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join