It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukip and the BNP connection, by request.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
A fellow member was little upset on another thread when other members claimed that Ukip had similar views and policies as the BNP.

I offered to start a seperate thread to discuss it as I am very anti Ukip but would like to discuss in more depth as they have been gaining a lot of ground latley.

This article is a good start I think.

Telegraph article

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
A fellow member was little upset on another thread when other members claimed that Ukip had similar views and policies as the BNP.

I offered to start a seperate thread to discuss it as I am very anti Ukip but would like to discuss in more depth as they have been gaining a lot of ground latley.

Telegraph article

Jesus wept

So Britain first a racist party agrees with UKIP.
Does UKIP agree with britain first or bnp?

You was the one that stated UKIP was the same as the BNP no one else,not another member of ATS it was you.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes it was me, that is the reason I offered to start the thread.

Taking the statements in the article it appears that Britain First belive the policies to be similar but UKIP do not want to be associated with them.

It appears that Either Britain First have misunderstood UKIP's policies or UKIP are worried about a negative public reaction to support from a BNP splinter group.

a reply to: KROandSOTV

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Taking the statements in the article it appears that Britain First belive the policies to be similar but UKIP do not want to be associated with them.

It appears that Either Britain First have misunderstood UKIP's policies or UKIP are worried about a negative public reaction to support from a BNP splinter group.

BNP
National Front
British Movement
Anti paki league
Want Immigrants rounded up and deported.

UKIP dont
UKIP want a points based immigration policy if we need a doctor we bring them in not some unskilled car washer that we have been bringing in.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Telegraph article

Well put you're facts up about UKIP being the face of the BNP,as i and countless millions need to see the proof,because if they are in bed together UKIP/BNP you could bring down Nigel Farage with you're facts.

fact fact fact fact i haven't used capitols as i know that they scare you.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KROandSOTV

BNP
National Front
British Movement
Anti paki league

UKIP dont
UKIP want a points based immigration policy if we need a doctor we bring them in not some unskilled car washer that we have been bringing in.

I'm not really sure how to respond to that comment. I am not saying that they have identical manifestos.

I am saying that UKIP have the Support of extremist right wing movements and I personally find that a concern.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

BNP
National Front
British Movement
Anti paki league

UKIP dont

I'm not really sure how to respond to that comment. I am not saying that they have identical manifestos.

I am saying that UKIP have the Support of extremist right wing movements and I personally find that a concern.

You have stated that UKIP is the face of the BNP now prove it,stop changing ya mind and just prove it.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

BNP
National Front
British Movement
Anti paki league

UKIP dont

You have stated that UKIP is the face of the BNP now prove it,stop changing ya mind and just prove it.

I said I think that they have similar views and policies, not that they were the face of the BNP and in fairness the article referes to a splinter group not the actaul BNP itself.

"Britain First’s deputy leader Jayda Fransen, also a candidate in the by-election, praised Mr Reckless's defection saying her party and Ukip had “almost everything” in common and were “almost identical in policies”.

I think this goes somewhat towards there bieng similar.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   
UKIP say very little about the immigration from outside of the E.U, so they must be happy about the current system in place controlling this.

What they are vocal about is the migration of workers from within the E.U, they blame all of the U.K's ills on people coming from the likes of Poland, Romania and Bulgaria. Which is quite a clever tactic really as they can deny being racists and blame immigration problems on the U.K's membership of the E.U.

However, the top five destinations from where people are arriving is as follows -

1) China
2) India
3) Poland
4) USA
5) Australia

So, this contradicts what UKIP are saying about the E.U workers migrating to the U.K.

The main reasons for people migrating to the U.K is for work reasons and not necessarily to enter in order to claim benefits.

Sure there is a housing shortage, but that's the Tories policy of 'right to buy' council houses. Councils were forced to sell, but unable to build any new housing to replace this.

Of course UKIP won't mention this because they are no more than the right wing faction of the Tory party. In fact they are willing to support a minority Tory Government in return for a straight in/out referendum. The rest of the Tory policies they will support throughout the 5 year rule of the country.

This will mean continuing austerity measures for the poor, the Middle classes being squeezed even further and the rich getting richer.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Ukip also have similar views to the Tories and no doubt other parties too , I don't think they are a racist party although some of their members may have racist views .... just like other parties.

I'm not a Ukip supporter but do think they've made the next election an interesting prospect for some entertainment.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Also factor in the 1.8 million Brits living on the continent.
I'm not saying I'm pro Europe. UKIP are a political party at the end of the day and will say whatever they think will get votes.
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

So, in a nutshell, your concerns are not about UKIP themselves but simply because a tiny, nasty little party agrees with some of their policies?

Hmmmm .. There is something wrong with your line of thinking there, chap. Can you guess what it is yet?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

So, in a nutshell, your concerns are not about UKIP themselves but simply because a tiny, nasty little party agrees with some of their policies?

Hmmmm .. There is something wrong with your line of thinking there, chap. Can you guess what it is yet?

I have my concerns about UKIP as with all major political parties.

A lot of what UKIP says makes sense and I agree with but they are simply to obsessed with National pride and blaming imigration.

As I stated above I am also concerned that such a right wing extreme group such as Britain First offers there support and believes that there Manifesto's are almost identical.

That does not obviously mean I am implying that anyone that supports UKIP is so far too the right.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

An almost clever, but not transparent use of numbers there. Nice try. Selecting a single year and using tourist and student numbers in those figures, you almost got a sale.

However, taking foreign born resident numbers and filtering out tourists and you have a whole different set of numbers.

Any hoo, you assertion that UKIP are happy with the current system of non EU migration is also wring, they're not and propose changes.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I can't belive that I am posting this link given the fact it's an article in the mirror but I'ts relavant to the thread.

Mirror article

I'm going to wash my hands now.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

The race card DON'T work no more, the jig's up,the plans been foiled.

So for you to bring up BNP in the same content of UKIP only shows (to me) that you're STILL playing the race card when it comes to NF. Get over yourself man, the EU are simply playing us and THINK that we will sit back and do as one say's get to **** the country needs changing and from where am sitting NF and UKIP are the people to do it.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon

The race card DON'T work no more, the jig's up,the plans been foiled.

So for you to bring up BNP in the same content of UKIP only shows (to me) that you're STILL playing the race card when it comes to NF. Get over yourself man, the EU are simply playing us and THINK that we will sit back and do as one say's get to **** the country needs changing and from where am sitting NF and UKIP are the people to do it.

Ok I do not really have a reply to that.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I can't belive that I am posting this link given the fact it's an article in the mirror but I'ts relavant to the thread.

Mirror article

4. Bring back the death penalty
We contacted Paul Golding, chairman and founder of Britain First, who said "we are definitely committed to restoring capital punishment." (It's worth noting Paul Golding is a former member of the BNP).

Ukip are not so keen on this one.

Well why is it you're number four....Keep trying man

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RayVon

Mirror article

4. Bring back the death penalty
We contacted Paul Golding, chairman and founder of Britain First, who said "we are definitely committed to restoring capital punishment." (It's worth noting Paul Golding is a former member of the BNP).

Ukip are not so keen on this one.

Well why is it you're number four....Keep trying man

As I said before I am not saying that UKIP Are The BNP but that they have similar Ideals and I belive that UKIP are holding a lot back to gain political momentum.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

An almost clever, but not transparent use of numbers there. Nice try. Selecting a single year and using tourist and student numbers in those figures, you almost got a sale.

However, taking foreign born resident numbers and filtering out tourists and you have a whole different set of numbers.

Any hoo, you assertion that UKIP are happy with the current system of non EU migration is also wring, they're not and propose changes.

Ah, but they cleverly dodge the immigration from countries outside of the E.U and very rarely mention this, for fear of exposing their true colours.

I can only comment on what I have seen with my own eyes, every time Farage appears on T.V to talk about the immigration problem, he only uses the E.U immigrants to prey on the people's fears.

What other countries are people arriving from in great numbers? All the scaremongering about Romania and Bulgaria didn't come to fruition, so where are they coming from?

The figures I used are from the ONS for 2013, that's the latest information we have been provided with. If it goes against your own figures, please attach your research and explain.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join