It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are willing, it is time to talk.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
So I have a lot to say and I hope that everyone involved in this thread gets a chance to read it because I know it will be helpful in some way to all of you.

Too all that are having doom and gloom dreams, take a step back, you may or may not be ready yet to step into the spiritual world so you can only take your interpretations so far. Many of you are faced with much internal turmoil. This is caused by numerous things I can do my best to help begin to point out the extent of what causes this turmoil but ultimately it is on you to begin to see for yourself that reality itself is just another dream...but hold that thought.

Your dreams of doom gloom and destruction. The subconscious views internal turmoil as very destructive and you are given very obvious and very recognizable symbolism to decode the messages of these dreams. Comets means change, tornadoes means confusion, nuclear blasts mean death etc etc. but again take a step back, you are very lucid in these dreams, experiencing very intense and very specific emotions. relate these feelings to you and your life, what are you trying to tell yourself. What are the people.....the sheep.......the ants.......the useless bags of flesh even. These confused, lost and helpless beings you are surrounded by. You know they are of no help but they give you pain confusion and anxiety. Your dreams make this painfully clear but the same effects happen in reality.

Think about that for a second. Think about that kind of manipulation. let the flow take a hold of you and give you the truth of reality. The truth of Satan's grip on this planet.

Now I'm not here to preach any end times religious stuff, but. Someone mentioned having a dream of people being taken off on ships and seeing a battered and defeated Jesus pleading with him to not be fooled and to stay and fight.

I am here to tell you that no matter what you believe Jesus and his light is the only real protection you have against all of this. He is the only real love that can defeat the storm that surrounds and confuses us.

AS I said before, reality is a dream. We are all nothing but de-localized energy shifting into and out of physical existence. But we are eternal souls with an eternal purpose we transcend the physical flesh. However, this truth comes with the darker truth that evil beings, evil energies. Demons if you will. Also exist and they seek to do nothing more than control us and enslave us.

All of us here on ATS probably came here to do belief in the NWO conspiracy that has permeated the entire length of humanities existence. You might not believe in God and the Devil but these people do and they are working against you. They have power, much power

But so do we

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xkillbox5000x

Thanks for the post and may help focus some peoples minds, as you have said and i feel is the biggest problem today is confusion. Our minds our being bombarded with worthless information and some that is purposefully trying to manipulate us. I was born a catholic but have felt repelled by the church. But more importantly i have become more spiritual and closer to god. My idea of god has changed to being all of light. All information is held in light and we are all filled with this light, God. When we leave this physical body we will return back to the vast oceans of light and have access to everything and be one with God.
Thats just where i am now and have become more comfortable with my future. However, its my loved ones futures and everyone who is suffering that is literally breaking my heart. Before i had my eyes closed and was in the rat race with work and social activities. Now ive lifted my head i cant believe what is going on and the willful ignorance people choose to maintain. Peoples attitudes are if its not affecting them and what can they do about it. First it is affecting you more than you can know and you may feel you can not do much, but you can do alot more than burying your head in the sand and becoming part of the problem.
As set out in the OP we need to communicate. This has been taken from us i feel with new tech. What they tell us is its easier to communicate around the world, maybe but the problem is what they are communicating. If used correctly we can begin to communicate our fears and our future aspirations and more importantly how we pull together to achieve them.

First step: Take responsibility for yourself and stand up against the wrongs you see around you. At least then you can truly say you have tried.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
MRuss--in response to OP said: "I hate to be negative, but I have no idea what you're talking about in your posts.

The language and word choice is making it difficult to understand you. " (quote wasn't working for some reason
)

^^^^^^^
THIS!

THIS is exactly it.

The writing style--or lack thereof--in the OP is utterly convoluted.
That tells me that, either OP doesn't know how to write or OP doesn't fully understand what he is talking about.
edit: and i shouldn't have to look to what everyone else is saying to get a hint of what the consensus is concerning the 'topic'.

Einstein once said, "everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler""

Trust me, I am all for being verbose at times--I enjoy being descriptive in my writing due to my attention to detail and eidetic memory--but, the fact of the matter is is that the OP contains absolutely no concrete topic at all. It is, essentially, a half-formed musing on a multitude of subjects. And that is what I think I was finding a bit disconcerting due to the fact that it is literally impossible to understand and kind-of trips me out a bit. So honestly, I don't know what you all are responding to about having dreams and being one with stuff and the like. Did you even read the OP? Sure, what youre saying is great and all but can we get back to the topic--oh, right: THERE ISN'T ONE.

So, please, Borstov, can you please elaborate? The content of the OP is interesting but sounds very ungrounded and a bit delusional, if I'm going to be totally honest. Your writing lacks focus, and that tells me that you lack focus as well. Jumping from topic to topic with no supporting sentences--hey, if this is your attempt at a weird and awkward prose piece then fine! needs a little editing but hey, it's pretty enigmatic.

--Though, chances are that this OP wasn't meant to be an enigmatic prose piece. So in that case, I suggest people re-read the original post instead of trying to find meaning in nothing and just going in circles all day.

edit on 4-11-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

However, this OP isn't even about that--how did you get that this was about possibilties?! What, the possibilities of what this thread could be about? So I fail to see how the records apply. They don't work like that. And I have seen them a couple of times, just saying.

I too, have premonitions in the form of feelings and dreams. But these happen when they do and I have no control over it. And I don't end up changing my course or anything because I only know that it is happening when it is happening and then yeah, I'm able to alter it but not entirely avoid the situation. Luckily I'm pretty good at being impromptu lol

Also, the past is the future. History is cyclic. Sure, things change slightly, but no--people make the same mistakes all of the time. And no amount of forewarning can change that, unfortunately.

So, best to just have faith, put your best foot forward, and do your thing instead of worrying about such things. Because, what if you have a dream about a plane crash, right--but it happens in the future and there is nothing that anyone can do about it? (this actually happened to this one guy, saw the story on william shatners t.v. show) Point is, things like that happen. I'm all for disseminating knowledge (go, thomas jefferson!! wooo!!!) but about what? about time? about history? about the future? about psychedelic transcendental experiences? naturalism?

a reply to: MysterX

? you do realize that time is a human construct, don't you?
And I was merely referring to the fact that the records store history and potential. They do not, in fact, hold the future. Things like, you'll see yourself painting this masterpiece that you know doesn't exist. Seeing how it could be done exactly. Doesn't mean that you will do it or that you can--or that anyone ever will. Just that the opportunity exists. Perhaps it is a place of missed opportunity. The visions of the future are not the records. They are something else. If you're seeing visions of the future then you have to ask yourself--from whom do these visions come? from god? or from something else? if it causes confusion it is the something else. and that something is not a good thing. Best to not mess with those things because they'll mess with you. I think that people get driven insane by things like that--and not that insanity is stupidity or that it has no merits when induced chemically for a small time, but it isn't your natural state of being. And upon that divide is where the mind begins to fissure.

(ooh and killbox--
starred. preach, brother.)

lol now I'm getting off topic. I'm too s__ for this.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Hello, forgive me I just skimmed through, and apologies I read the OP as blah blah blah. Maybe if I was drunk?

Anyway regarding apocalyptic dreams (And what I found interesting before I gave up here). When I was young I was always ill, I had a recurring nightmare that I could never quite understand. I could only describe the location as being like a tunnel inside a huge launch site, I could never work it it although I tried many times. Eventually I couldn't care for their meaning, but twice I've seen something that's reminded me of the nightmare. First occasion was standing at the site of an industrial factory looking up at the chimney.

Second was the first time I seen the large hadron collider on TV.

So what does it mean? I've no idea.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia
Thanks! I appreciate your kindness

About the meaning in the OP, I will simply say that yes the meaning of his words is very convoluted and hard to understand. But that is because you are still looking at the words as just words. When we speak, whether that be aloud or over the internet through typing, we are doing something very remarkable. Our words floating around in our heads all of a sudden come out into existence for others too see with there eyes. hear with their ears, touch with their lips, grasp at with their minds and most importantly, feel with their emotions.

We are encoding messages in words that are more than just words. They are feelings. We have the ability to reach into each others minds and make each other feel things. This is energy. Its all encoded. Not just in words either. We encode things into our individual and collective realities all the time 24/7.

So my point about the OP and why I think this thread is more important than most things I see on ATS. The OP is first, crying out for help. He has seen and experienced things that have become truth to him but is lacking in guidance. I can tell this is legitimate due to how he flows, the energy that he has created for me to feel. It is honest.

2nd he is driven just as I am to speak these things, not just to help himself, but to selflessly give to others, in any way that he can, the same truths that they need to begin to see. It may not be right or well formatted or what have you, but who cares. The point is that it gets people thinking, keeps the conversation rolling.

I also have a lot going on so I tend to ramble and my focus seems to wander all over, but I have my reasons for doing as such

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: xkillbox5000x

Thanks for the post and may help focus some peoples minds, as you have said and i feel is the biggest problem today is confusion. Our minds our being bombarded with worthless information and some that is purposefully trying to manipulate us.

not just some, not just a little. Everything is looking to confuse and manipulate you. I realize that is a very hard world view to accept, but it is the truth. You are a pure innocent little baby and everything, every person, every object, everything you could possibly sense with your 5 senses is attempting to manipulate you in some way.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My story starts a long time agao. I was told around ten that as a todler i would become someone else. Im was born in the northern part of indiana but id tell stories of being from the south and in the swap lands.it was so vivid and their was no way id know this or could have lerned it. I terrified my mother. I was a women that had benn killed by a gator attack

At the age of 7 I had a deram and it has scared me everyday. I am at a playground and suddenly i here a sound so loud and look up their is a mushroom cloud on the horizion as the ash block out the sun. A light so bright blinded me as i worke up. Ive never had the dream again but i cannot forget it.

As i grew up not pushed to any religion i grew colse to wiccan and spirits and paganism. I see the world differently as ive become more of a relisist. I do not discredit or ignore any religion but rather except them all. But that is not what this post ia about maby another time.

I have alwasy had vivid dreams and i know when certian ones mean more or maby showing me something.
Ive scean a river so big it cuts the cunrty in half.
Floods ever where people running from the water so much water.
Humans forced undergroundto live in abandoned water tunnles in los angles.

Ive had one dream recently its a undergeound bunker and im not apart of ir but watching. And theirs nothig happening but its like im dreaming of a picture, a captured image. Bodies cover the floor in blood. I dont know why but i get a sense of dread when i close my eyes.

Iven never scean the eye but ive allways felt like mine was open.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello,

I've been a long time watcher, first time poster. I am ready to talk. I believe we can share notes.

Namaste,
-VB-

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I see a thick, permanent, everlasting, "river" like time line with several branches that lead off into one outcome or another, but those are small compared to the big one. Being so massive it gives the impression that it flows in one direction. The big "river" extends into infinity and can be shaped as saw fit. Within this "river" are an uncountable number of "bubbles". These bubbles are us, everyone, including that guy over there and that women standing right here.

We all travel in the same general direction but can make our own way down this "river" independent or dependent on each other, that gives us the impression of free will. Since this massive "river" flows in a direction 'free will' is an illusion, you don't get out of the river unless pulled out. This insinuates a higher presence, intelligence or state in which we can reach. This also insinuates that there is "something" determining the flow of the "river". There are certain inescapable events that will inevitably happen.

A visual representation of this would be that carnival game were there are a number of floating ducks being moved about a circle and you have to pick one to win a prize. We are the ducks, the water is the "river", and the person plucking ducks are the higher presence.

I tried to explain this once in a thread but it didn't get very far because my ability to turn my understanding into typed words SUCKS. It can be found by doing some ATS sleuthing.

Where this river began? where it ends? if it ends? what does it all mean? are still unknown.
edit on 4-11-2014 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
to simply put it

soundcloud.com...

call it what you will the divine the source god creation the universe, its from there
if you wish to get into details then let's do it

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

So, please, Borstov, can you please elaborate? The content of the OP is interesting but sounds very ungrounded and a bit delusional, if I'm going to be totally honest. Your writing lacks focus, and that tells me that you lack focus as well. Jumping from topic to topic with no supporting sentences--hey, if this is your attempt at a weird and awkward prose piece then fine! needs a little editing but hey, it's pretty enigmatic.

You may be the only one with both feet in the boat on this lake...

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I had a specific dream years ago. I recorded it in my journal. Everything has happened in it so far and it leads me to here right now at this time. I dont know why i had this dream, but i have been able to connect real events in my life to its symbolism. According to the dream, the next part ends badly for all of us. I dont claim any gifts, and i definitely dont claim to be a prophet of any sorts.

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NTellect

I could do it to this, so yes lets

posted on Nov, 4 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
So, best to just have faith, put your best foot forward, and do your thing instead of worrying about such things. Because, what if you have a dream about a plane crash, right--but it happens in the future and there is nothing that anyone can do about it?

God sends messages to us in dreams many times in order to protect us from impending disaster.

Too many times we quickly dismiss our dreams as unimportant, when in fact God may have sent us an important message.

Jucelino Nobrega da Luz, whom I already mentioned on page 3 is a perfect example of this in action.

Not only did he predict both of the recent Malaysian airline tragedies, both 9/11 attacks, the Air France Flight 447 crash in 2009, the Gol Airlines Flight 1907 midair collision in 2006, and the Indonesian Air Force C-130 crash in 2009...

He warned the world about them far enough in advance that they could easily have been avoided.

Every single person on those flights did not have to die prematurely.

This is another example of how a dream can save a persons life:

Amanda, a young mother living in Washington state, awoke one night at 2:30 a.m. from a nightmare. She dreamed that a large chandelier hanging above her baby’s bed in the next room fell into the crib and crushed the infant. In the dream, as she and her husband stood amid the wreckage, she saw that a clock on the baby’s dresser read 4:35 a.m. The weather in the dream was violent. Rain hammered the window, and the wind was blowing a gale. The dream was so terrifying she roused her husband and told him about it. He laughed, told her the dream was silly, and urged her to go back to sleep, which he promptly did.

But the dream had so frightened Amanda that she went to the baby’s room and brought the child back to bed with her. She noted that the weather was calm, not stormy as in the dream. Amanda felt foolish—until around two hours later, when she and her husband were awakened by a loud crash. They dashed into the nursery and found the crib demolished by the chandelier, which had fallen directly into it. Amanda noted that the clock on the dresser read 4:35 a.m. and that the weather had changed. Now there was howling wind and rain. This time, her husband was not laughing. Amanda’s dream was a snapshot of the future—down to the specific event, the precise time it would happen, and the change in weather.

The Power of Premonitions

God loves to communicate to His people.

He uses various means including dreams:

For God does speak—now one way, now another—though man may not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men as they slumber in their beds, Job 33:14-15

Another quote from 'The Power of Premonitions'...

On Friday, October 21, 1966, a mountain of coal waste, perched above the Welsh mining village of Aberfan, broke loose and came flowing down uncontrollably. A total of 144 people, including many children, were crushed or suffocated to death in one of Britain's most horrific peacetime tragedies. A study of dreams in which people see the future has convinced a doctor that we have a sixth sense.

But for one family, the overriding grief was even more acute. For one of those killed - ten-year-old Eryl Mai Jones - had not only predicted the catastrophe, but had warned her mother of it, too. In the days leading up to the atrocity, Eryl had told her mother she was 'not afraid to die'. 'I shall be with Peter and June,' she added.

Eryl's busy mother offered her imaginative daughter a lollipop and thought no more about it. Then, on October 20, the day before the disaster, Eryl said to her mother: 'Let me tell you about my dream last night. I dreamt I went to school and there was no school there. Something black had come down all over it!' The next day, Eryl's horrific premonition came to pass and she was killed alongside schoolfriends Peter and June. They were buried side-by-side in a mass grave, just as the youngster had predicted.

The in-depth study of our intriguing dreams that convinced one doctor

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hotcake
Ive seen a river so big it cuts the country in half. Floods ever where, people running from the water...

Many others have seen the same exact scenes as you.

God ALWAYS warns his people ahead of time before judgement comes...

“The city of Jerusalem is going to be divided very soon.“

When Jerusalem is divided, there will be great earthquakes in many places around the world, followed by monster tidal waves. One wave came across the Pacific Ocean. I saw a vision what is going to happen to the United States of America which leads in this separation of Jerusalem.

I saw a 3 dimensional map. A mighty angel with a drawn sword said,

“This will be the judgment upon this nation who will turn her back against God's people!”

And with that, with the sword he pierced the very center of the land and cut it asunder.

The nations that were responsible for dividing Jerusalem, God will gather them for war to destroy them. Joel 3:2 and Zech 14:3 tells us like that. Joel 3:2 Link

Suddenly I saw an open vision right before my eyes. I saw a mighty angel with a long, drawn sword in his hand. And he stood before me speaking all of these words. Then he said, “This is what will happen to the best friend that will betray Israel and divide Jerusalem.”

When he spoke those words, I saw this map of the U.S. like in a three dimensional. It appeared right before my eyes beside the angel. And he took the sword and he pierced right into the heart of the U.S. and he cut it into two. He said, “Likewise will this nation be divided as Jerusalem will be divided.” He cut the land into two exactly in the center. www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Earthquakes have been appointed by the decree of the watchers” "I hear the Spirit of the Lord speaking many more great earthquakes are going to come upon the face of this world such as the world has never seen before, not since the time of Peleg” (earthquakes divided the continents during the days of Peleg, Genesis 10:25)

"So when the angel of the United States of America came and stood before me, …I tremble and quake every time I see an angel of a nation, he told me, “An awesome judgment is going to come upon America very soon.” An awesome judgment.

Decreed by the Watchers

More here: God shall split America with a quake 24hrs after divides Israel

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This is not an answer to your questions but you guys should check out the year 2047. Scientists predict the sun will vaporize the majority of our planet. The lows then would far exceed our hottest now. Aint that some #. Your visions about the sun might be true.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Why do I get the impression from reading this thread that some people just can't wait for an apocalyptic event to take place within their life times? What's with the need to watch world changing events to unfold before your eyes? Some of you must have had some raging hard ons during 9/11.

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: malvy

It's funny because it is true...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join