It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

If you are willing, it is time to talk.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:01 AM
I am ready to talk, ask, and answer about my experiences...Our experiences, better said.

I do not have any gifts to bring for those who will criticize. I can generate proof, but only through shared, SHARED, experiences. It is time to drag what we know, or have felt, on the carpet.

I have been blessed with visions of the most interpretation. I am not alone in the frustrations or excitements for deciphering fantastically vivid dreams. Here lies the rub.

We are all chosen, YES...Chosen, to receive truths. How we interpret truth is not the resulting issue, but how we confuse most matters are. You see, YES you do, images, almost scenes of movies, in your lifetime. Most come to pass for us without remembrance. However, some of us do not so easily forget.

Whether you believe in timelines, your life, your consciousness, is at play. YOU known this.

Likewise, your perceptiveness is sparring with your consciousness.

Are you following me? If not, stop here, because I have a story to share, which applies to most parties interested...both sides of the fence, or for those who only dig holes. If you are a skeptic, get cozy.

I dream events. I see near future realities. Belive me or do not. I am reaching out to those who KNOW this.

We must begin speaking OUR truths. Not things we wish we would have said, but those moments we did not speak, those passages we saw, but did not share. OUR truths.

I do not come here to post and speak of correctness. I have chose to speak of undeniable TRUTHS blessed upon me. I cannot predict any futures, but futures have proven reality to me.

Your passions will speak to you. They will not confuse you. KNOW this, what you consider yours...has been actually belong to the original thought, of someone else. Through your thoughts, your dreams, your sought learnedness, your confusion...the Truth resides.

We must share. We must confess. Do not hoard OUR knowledge.

Call me what you must. Like it or not, I have YOUR gift, as you have MINE. Share and share alike.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:09 AM

a reply to: Boscov
it is time to talk

time for talk is over,,lets see some action buddy

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:21 AM
I used to be able to do such things but it scared my parents who refused to talk about it or help me understand it. Eventually it began scaring me and I had horrendous dreams. I taught myself to lucid dream around age 11-12 to reign in the nightmares. The rest I pushed deep down and tried to forget. Now that I understand a bit better I wish I didn't push it away. I can't do it anymore, at least nothing like I was able to then. When I try now I get panic attacks and a feeling of absolute terror.

Anyway, I'm very interested in hearing what you have to say. I still hope one day I'll be able to regain what I lost as a child.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:21 AM
Question 1: Do you or have you ever witnessed the effects of atomic weapons in your dreams. I remember once, I tried to project myself into the future, I remember seeing the air was filled with ash, and that it seemed like it was the aftermath of nuclear Armageddon. In a way, I was expecting to see it, however, if you have had similar visions, I would like to hear it.

Question 2: Do you see or predict the end of the "prison" that we are in, the prison of the seeing eye - if you know what I am talking about, yes, the seeing-eye that is stamped into our eyes, keeping us in linear time.

Question 3: I have had a dream about the Sun, it appeared to be much brighter than usual, and projecting itself in a manner that caused much panic, could this have also been a vision of the future?

I understand that these questions could just be visions, could just be in my mind only, however, if you could, could you shed some light on these topics?
edit on 2-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:39 AM
a reply to: AttitudeProblem

I hold the insight of collective thought, as do you. What you deny yourself, you deny me. Until you share your insight, I am powerless to help you.

I can help you see what I seek, and turnabout, you may or may not choose to help me find what you is our shared experiences which bring us to understanding. No one person holds the knowledge. Let us humble ourselves, seek knowledge to assist others...only then will your clarity, your truth be revealed.

I have an ability to see future events. Hate or Embrace. So you want proof...share with me your innermost truth for someone other than yourself...that is how we begin to heal.

OK? Do you get it? It is not about what I can prove to is about what you speak into truth...and how we make it known.

If you must have a nugget to cling to dearly, as you quiver at the thought of Truths...

Soon people will KNOW of geological captures in Oklahoma which challenge Mineral Right ownership. Oil and Gas are at play, but precious metals will be fought for by leasing agencies, who procure said metals via fracking capture. It will come to light soon. What you seek is verification, what I seek is awareness of said issue. I ask nothing of you but for your patience and resolve to bring this issue to light, appropriately, by acknowledgement and support for those in need of this information. You have your promised pound now. When you are full, I task you to champion the cause of those who are in need of protection by information and clarity.

edit on 2-11-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:08 AM
Sounds like rolls.

edit on 0 f2014Sun, 02 Nov 2014 03:17:03 -06003201430 by Nephalim because:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:08 AM
a reply to: SystemResistor

1.) Not nuclear or atomic, more like a Neutron Bomb, but localized in Metro areas...the big 4 cities?

2.) The "Eye" is open. The veil has been lifted...your specific query is proof of such. The veil is thick like humidity, but also as thin as paper. Envision wrapping paper...tear through it when confronted in dream state. How? Poke it, puncture it, then you will see how flimsy it is, and how to peer beyond it. It is rigid aroumd the breach, as something becomes aware you have penetrated it.

3.) Yes, Hawaii is in my vision, not ultimately clear, but Solar Plasma will penetrate our atmosphere and scourge areas...Hawaii. Massive destruction, plasma and fire will reach terrain...not 100% sure Hawaii, but that is what I see. Also, ash and snow on mainland, rebuliding of cities, labor camps, a physic in the plains...early mountain region...she is aware of me, and I of her, limited sharing.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:09 AM

In regards to question 1:

I remember having some ideas about a similar weapon, only that it was selective, those that have been "chosen" have been given implants that prevent the weapon from affecting themselves, whilst the others whom are not excluded will die or collapse.

In regards to question 2:

I remember when I saw the "eye" itself, I tried to look "behind" my eye by rotating my eyeball to the upper most extremity - I did this in a naturally altered state, just prior to waking up in the morning, I saw what looked like fractal patterns, and then, when I had the idea to "look behind my eye" to see whom was the observer, I saw the "all seeing eye" - a picture of an eye framed in a circle.

Are they trying to maintain the "veil" by use of advanced technologies, despite the fact that it has already lifted? It is a theory of mine that "4D" has already been "unlocked" officially, and that, TPTB are afraid of the panic and disorder that would occur, so, they have a new system in place to maintain "3D".

If there is a critical mass of people whom have "broken through" then the entire system could collapse, I see this manifested as attempts to "reverse" my actions in time, every time I make a breakthrough, it appears that they can "undo" what I have done, however, some things have remained permanent.

In regards to question 3:

I have had some cognitions, that there is some kind of "gate" or "relay" that is installed with the Sun, which is channelled through our eyes. Apparently it is going to be shut down or destroyed, possibly causing some kind of destabilisation. I remember having a vision of it, looking much like a "window" that orbits the sun, in the shape of an oval.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:15 AM
Sharing others claims is indeed far less efficient than sharing how you see it, your own conclusions and examples.

Our company pays only 30€ to write fake news on 100 news sites, wrote around 20.000 posts on the internet and created a few hundred websites to confuse humans view of the world to get them as buyer.
I see the symbols from the place where the planet had started to be conquered 9000 years ago in every countrys agencies.
I see the richest today have ancestors there in Babylon=Mesopotamia where money, slavery and religions were created. Again, I see the languages of the chain of conquering=enslaving are being used everywhere. Greek (signs), Roman=Latin (grammar, medicine), English. England is in time zone 0 having conquered=enslaved hundreds of countries ---with the help of all areas which were already enslaved since 9000 years ago--- England is also the last country conquered by the last name of the enslavers. Romans. And Greece stopped next to Rome where their citizens simply moved into.
History is always being replaced before it's there now. I see talking about the truth of history in Germany is forbidden by law. It's not allowed to doubt the holocaust or sing the national song which included the old borders of Germany. I was actually convinced that reading about it would virally attack my brain and make me a "Nazi".

To improve the situation I aim too at filters of people. In certain situations they are ready for certain information. They are determined by my goals. I know who it will likely reach. Certain people understand certain descriptions from this word medium, can extract conclusions and expand their own.

One roughly explained level combination of understanding/explaining is for example rebuilding the mind of the other while the speaker tries to say words in order to affect the mind of the other as much as possible without caring what they mean.
Now if one takes that literally, fighting things, because one sentence wasn't proven..
edit on 2-11-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:21 AM

I am not aware of tech being used. The breach draws awareness, but purely around the scope of sight...a push back against the breach, a pressure, limit. Not closing or an attempt of closure, a restriction, more like a boundary established around.

I spoke aloud, and a volume of sound deafened my thoughts...focus is key...once lost, it is as if the dream is grounded by force, sudden evacuation, withdrawal.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:22 AM

originally posted by: SystemResistor
Question 1: Do you or have you ever witnessed the effects of atomic weapons in your dreams.

I'm not OP but i've experienced this in full detail. Not the aftermath. The lead up to and moment of detonation.
I was vaporized in a flash. Not sure if atomic but definitely a city-buster.
I don't dream often but when I do it seems to be important things that would effect a lot of people.
Or near fantasy things, paranormal rarely.

Had a couple vivid war dreams, asteroid slamming into Earth dream.

And they really do feel like actual memories.
Thinking about them right now it feels like something that happened in another timeline.
A slight variation from the one we exist in.

edit on 2-11-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:31 AM

I also had the idea that the dimensional gateway/limiter is physically-implanted via abduction - when we are at a certain age, whomever "they" are, they process us and install it. It gives me the idea that the only real way to "uninstall it" is with some kind of "key" that delivers a specific electrical shock to the eye - possibly a device with a needle that is inserted into the eye, and a special frequency that is used.

If indeed the veil has been lifted and one wishes to leave the "simulation" then I guess that they would simply uninstall it for us.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:39 AM
a reply to: yourmaker

The memories are not soley yours, just borrowed, for someone else or from another. That is why they are important to share...they are not YOURS, they have been gifted to you for a purpose.

The timelines you speak of are real enough to those beseeching you, although you struggle to connect. They exist, as do their realities. They are seeking shared insight, conveyances.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 03:46 AM

To leave...interesting. My gut feels that you have to be led out, and you must lead others before cannot leave without being led.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:01 AM

If you are willing, it is time to talk.

What's up?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:05 AM
coming back later

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:17 AM

you see destruction of Hawaii ?

Should I cancel my trip ? Still not too late for me to get money back. Star and flag

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:46 AM

I wont add any 'Experience' but so far this discussion reminds me of what Edgar Cayce said about all of us having the ability to tap into the akashic records...

Interesting discussion so far.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:49 AM
I am all for talking about strange happenings and gifts, but I have a strong inclination that the o.p is pulling our leg. Fluffy rhetoric and no actual meat. what are you trying to say, exactly? like what's your point? and how do you know it is the future that you are seeing, anyway? what makes me disbelieve you is that you say that you can exercise this ability of yours at will. ok, describe how you do this and what happens. I want a clear description and explanation otherwise I am leaning toward believing that you are just daydreaming.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 05:55 AM
a reply to: SLAYER69

this discussion has little bearing on the records. they are not something that one can use the same as one uses a library. true there is connectivity between all memories--but that says nithing about the future. as far as I know, there is no record of the future because it is yet to be.

and time isnt linear. it doesnt even really exist. quantum theory sorta disproves a lot of what some saying

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>