It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are willing, it is time to talk.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Oh, I wasn't saying it was true, real or valid.

Just that it reminded me of it.

edit on 2-11-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscov

Our truths are connected or attracted, similar to a magnet. Similar thoughts or truths no matter how far and wide will pull together in a fashion that we can't or will not understand in a practical sense. They just will.

How we interpret truth is not the resulting issue, but how we confuse most matters are.

& aren't we good at doing that... I know I am :-)

True openness is free, it does not have expectations one way or another. It just is.

leolady

edit on 2-11-2014 by leolady because: fix

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
4 years ago:
I'm walking on a ridge, it's midday and the warmth from the sun is a welcome respite on my face. My footsteps make crackling sounds as I walk through the thin crust of snow, covering the sparse ground. The air feels chilly, must be winter. I walk along an old barb wire fence, looking at the rolling hills and birds dancing in the sky.

I see the bright light in the distance seconds before I hear it. I'm nearly blinded by a thousand suns. I turn and run. Hearing the roar I spot a boulder-my only chance to survive.

The wind hits me-propels me forward. I hit the ground behind the rock. The sound, like hundreds of freight trains. On my knees I protect my face, burying myself as far down behind the boulder as I can.

The heat comes next. I feel it baking my back, frying the clothes from my body. The noise-it's now a living thing. Roaring with the fury only the destroyer of worlds can create. My screams are drowned as my flesh is seared from my body. I look up one last time before the flames I see burn the eyes from my head.

I wake up soaked in sweat. My skin still burning as the effect of the dream slowly starts to fade. I still hear the roaring and see the flames of destruction.
edit on 2-11-2014 by phoenix9884 because: don't like incorrect spelling.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
2 years ago:

I'm standing before a broken city. Drones fly gracefully in the darkened sky- like birds of prey. The scream of their engines deafening as they drop their deadly packages to the city below. Smoke and cordite fills the air as the merciless machines of war lay siege to all.

I find myself standing in front of a ruined building, the entire facade has fallen-the gaping hole evidence to the violence it has witnessed. I see the figure standing on the second floor. He beckons me and I feel no fear as I am drawn to him.

I climb the ramp that has been formed by the destruction, to where he is waiting. Trepidation fills me as I see the figure-his face swirling, never retaining full cohesion. He looks through me, into the deepest parts of my soul.

He speaks. "Do you wish to know the secrets of the omniverse?" He asks me.

I wanted to, every fiber of my being screamed out to accept this gift! Realization dawned-what manner of being could survive that much knowledge given at once. Surely not I.

I responded with a simple "no."

I sensed a smile from the being. I had passed a test. Knowledge such as that can not be given, it must be found on one's journey. One's mind must be cleared and then filled again with the knowledge. A full cup cannot hold more water.

"You wish to see the future then?" He asked me.

"Yes" I responded without hesitation.

He approached me slowly, coming within inches of me. He reached his hands out and took hold of my face, grasping the sides firmly. He pulled my head to his own, our foreheads touching. I felt the energy coming in waves-rushing over me like water. We merged into one.

I saw war. I saw nations rise against each other. I saw fire and destruction. I saw the sun blotted out by the smoke of a nuclear winter. I saw death on a scale unimaginable. I saw the end of everything I knew. I saw all I had know, crumbled to dust as the screams of the dying filled the air.

No more! I pulled away horrified with what I had saw. There had to be a way to stop it.

There was no way.

This was the way it must be. It had to be destroyed in order to be rebuilt.

All I could do was tell others. Mitigate the damage and save my family.

"Most of all my son, do not fear." He said to me as the scene began to fade.

A sense of peace and relief washed over me as I knew my journey had just begun.

I woke up and opened my eyes.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ExSmokerYes

I sense Hawaiian cataclysm around 2021-22. The timeline was not shown to me, but I get feedback in bits and pieces, and the feeling is in or around that year. Solar or volcanic...the dream showed me fire from above, flowing down on the island. Intense heat, instantaneous fire that flowed over the terrain.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have had dreams that show me events, some have already come to pass. I cannot see them at will, they come to me in dreams. This is how I KNOW the future is can be shown.

You do not have to believe me, but to deny YOUR own ability will block what you are capable of being shown. Your skepticism is somewhat healthy, but ultimately without acceptance that this happens, you will never get the proofs you ask others to show you. When you choose and accept the Truth, you will experience your own proof...and if/when you do, share it, do not worry about how it will be perceived by others, for sharing your experiences is how the pieces fall into place and assist others to understand, which also leads you closer to resolving your own experiences.

I am not pulling anyone's leg. This has happened and will continue to happen. It can and will happen for others. I cannot make you accept it, but I strongly suggest you try to.

edit on 2-11-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I am getting ready for a football watch party. The Broncos @ Patriots looks to be a Snowpocalyse, like the Lions @ Eagles of last year, but with more wind.

Sorry, is there something more specific you would like to share or ask? I am open, but today is a busy/selfish football day for me, so my responses may not be timely.

Have you had any insights or experiences where you seek clarity? Share and maybe some of us here can relate their understandings, which may lead you further to resolution.

I hope you have a good Sunday.

edit on 2-11-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I was put here to fight.
I will go ELSEWHERE to fight when I am done here.
What are warriors in YOUR truth?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

When you say fight, do you mean aggression to protect? There is purpose for everyone, here and next. We need more protectors who act selflessly for those who need assistance to find their way.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Yes,otherwise it would be sociopathic and counter to any collective.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

But if time doesn't really exist and is not linear..doesn't that mean in fact that there's is no past present or indeed future, as a non-linear existence would mean it can all be experienced in a non-linear way, which would of course also include what we think of as the future?

Can't have a non-linear time system, without being able to get at the future can you?

edit on 2-11-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: yourmaker

I was vaporized in a flash. Not sure if atomic but definitely a city-buster.

I've had a similar dream that has always stuck with me, I can picture it clear as day even now, about 5 years later.

There was a bright white object heading straight for us, everyone was screaming and running for their lives. Then it hit and vaporized us all. It's interesting that you used the word vaporized because that's what I always felt like what happened at the end of the dream, it vaporized the whole city.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This whole OP reads like a lot of double speak.......

No offense OP but there are some words and sentences strung together in there , that dont feel llike they should be there......

Im not saying you ARE , but has anyone ever seen some of the "AI" programs on the internet , that talk back or answer questions.......

And sometimes they dont really make sense they are just strung together kind of hodge podge?

Thats what this feels like.......

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

The akashic records are very relevant to this thread, IMO. They are everything that ever was and the possibilities of what will be.

The past has already been written, there is nothing that can be done to alter it. The future, that has not been written, we have free will and can make decisions that impact and change our futures.
edit on 2-11-2014 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

No offense taken. I apologize if my writing skills are lacking. Maybe I should slow down and compose more carefully. Thanks for the constructive crticism.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I wrote a similar thread almost three years ago, and got a lot of replies on it. I didn't know what to think, other than we are all picking up on something collectively. Your thread today reverberates with me. I know what I've been shown (the dream reported was just one of many) and I continue to get info from deceased relatives. I know it sounds weird, but in the end, we have to go with what we feel to be right and true in our own hearts. It is not what I want to happen, but what I fear we are heading towards like a juggernaut headed towards its own destruction. We live in interesting times, friends. As the weather turns colder, I become more concerned.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The memories are not soley yours, just borrowed, for someone else or from another.

So my memories of what I did last year are not mine but someone else's memory?

Didn't you claim something about Chicago before? How did that work out?

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Sometimes dreams can be interpreted as another's memories, a collective awareness. I am referring to those types of memories.

The Chicago thread has not come to pass yet, nor did I give an exact year, because that was not revealed.

You are a healthy skeptic, which is good. However, you cannot debunk my feelings and what I have been shown, although you keep trying.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
See, I'd like to talk, but you're using the word "truth" wrong. Dreams are no truth, but a way your mind tries to process experiences and emotions. Truth is more than just feeling and opinion... 1+1=2, that's the truth. And a fact.
I truly love dogs, that doesn't mean they should rule the world....
So sad right? What a wonderful world that would be...

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Ok. What I am attempting to express is the Truth in the act of receiving information. I want it to be clear that we need to be truthful and honest about our experiences. The dreams happen and many people have experienced dreams that have given insight into future events. That is the Truth I am trying to express.

Moving forward I will choose my wording more carefully, or at least explain how I am using the word I single out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join