It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you are willing, it is time to talk.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Dreams of an apocalypse on a conspiracy board... Surprising.

OK, how to put this kindly, OP. I roam the paranormal boards for more than 15 years now. I study the esoteric, the conspiracies, the philosophies and all the mysteries of the mind for more than 20 years.

When do you think mankind started to dream about its own end? When do you think the first records appeared of apocalyptic literature?

Get this. Consciousness is a complex and intricate web we all tap into. It doesn't mean that what you find in it is "a potential future" or a "prophetic vision".

What you see is where your focus is. And right now it looks like your focus is on frightful stuff. I don't blame you, I witnessed the same on all conspiracy and paranormal board for years. It's nothing new. Even worse, on some place, people are so bored they even start to WISH for a worldwide cataclysm. If it was all without consequences, it would be fun.

It's not. Just see all the preppers crowd, how they stockpile food, ammos and spend the rest of their life in fear and expectation.

That's not what life is about. It's not about fear. It's just that fear is the feeling used the most in the past decades, to manipulate people, because fear sells.

So there's now this lingering paranoia that poisons everything. It poisons social dynamics, it poisons personal lives, it poisons society as a whole. The fear of the other, the fear of terrorism, the fear of communism, the fear of WWIII, the fear of Ebola, the fear of a tsunami, the fear of a solar eruption, the fear of a nuclear strike, of a comet, of an alien abduction, of...

The fear of death. It's still a very ancient fear, so it's a powerful one.

But life isn't about living in a perpetual fear of the end. The end is inevitable. Those who live in fear of the end merely wait for it to happen. They are already dead.

Your OP, your post. The intention is good, but it is poisoned too. Poisoned by this permeating paranoia that eventually strikes most of the people who lurk these boards. You pretend you share prophetic visions, collective memories.

What you share is just an Halloween story. A scary thought. But it works, the audience is captivated and begs for more. So you do provide. "This might not happen you say". It doesn't matter. You make people focus on it.

"Do not think about a blue elephant". Try it.

If your vision is clear; if your understanding is unbiased; if your wisdom is cultivated, you would see what your thread achieves like you see the sun in a bright day.

This thread doesn't bring empowerment. It doesn't bring understanding. It doesn't bring wisdom. It doesn't bring knowledge.

It's only entertainment. Entertainment poisoned with fear (but oh the feeling of excitement fear brings is so enjoyable).

Be careful what you focus on.
Be careful where you dwell.
Be careful what you share.
Be careful what you create.

It's your will, your design and your legacy.

With love.
edit on 5-11-2014 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: malvy

It's not an impression.

Some people are bored, or angry at the world, or scared by their own end.

Whatever the reason, they (subconsciously) want the whole world to end with them in a blaze of glory.

It's quite selfish when you think about it...
edit on 5-11-2014 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

You can try and avoid all the troubles of this Earth, but they do indeed exist, living in denial, does not help those that are still lost in this places.

Sure it is easy, to go to your happy place, not being part of the turmoil that really is going on all around you, whether you, see it before you are not. You criticize the OP, but yet he is attempting to do something. To question something, is to start trying to do something, to promote change.

There was a Monk, Saint, what ever and he was complete, he had overcome this existence, but he could not Ascend, not
until all his brothers and sisters knew what he did.

Not many have no fear of death or no fear anything in this place. it is time to pick up those who have fallen, time to place a light in the darkness, time for people know all is good.

"This thread doesn't bring empowerment. It doesn't bring understanding. It doesn't bring wisdom. It doesn't bring knowledge."

You know little of what you speak.
Hiding you head in the sand won't get you far, you need to rethink the words you use , wisdom, knowledge.

edit on 5-11-2014 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

If you think I live in denial you completely misread me. There are plenty of problems in this world that need fixing, and plenty of people who help fixing them.

Just tell me on positive thing that fantasizing about a solar burst or a nuclear or meteor strike achieves. Just one.

There is none. It's a morbid fantasy because there is nothing that can be done about it, and I agree with Malvy, a lot of people here and on other places have morbid fantasies. I have been there long enough to know it's not just a fad but a deeply rooted issue.

If people want to discuss how to make the world a better place or how to overcome your fears, fine. This thread achieves nothing like that. It teaches nothing, it helps with nothing, it offers nothing but a big scare like a horror movie, and an echo chamber for people who mistake their fears with prophecies.
edit on 6-11-2014 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Yes, I think you're right, most doom sayers just got personal issues they can't cope with. It's just wishful thinking, to believe the world would end just because they don't get what's happening.
Kind of like they thought the world would end whenever a comet flew by 13sthg.
Oh # they still do!!!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
To have everything in front you, to accomplish anything.

Yet, the world is ever falling apart before of you.

We, people, think we are modern man, nothing has changed, we are the same as we we have been down threw the ages, death and destruction, blood and guts.

Death is always close, like a old friend awaiting your return.

You have never seen the future? Or been plucked from the jaws of death, life for the most part is morbid, to live life a total fantasy.

Look around things are not being fixed, it is only getting worse.

I would love to hop on my Merkaba, and transpose my existence to something better, but the cards have been dealt, the Earth needs to be healed.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Yes, I think you're right, most doom sayers just got personal issues they can't cope with. It's just wishful thinking, to believe the world would end just because they don't get what's happening.
Kind of like they thought the world would end whenever a comet flew by 13sthg.
Oh # they still do!!!

The world is ending, for some this very second, at some point, this place will be no more.

It's quit possible a comet, did almost end the world, on more than one occasion.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OOOOOO
Look around things are not being fixed, it is only getting worse.

Glass half-full, half empty. You know the saying...

The world is complex, ever changing, evolving. You call that "ending" or "getting worse", I call that transforming.

You choose a pessimistic stance. Reality is subjective. The world is built in the eye of the beholder.

I never said there is no death. I said exactly that. Death is certain, so why worry about doom? Do something productive with your life and help a stranger.

I don't regret what I said because I know it's true. Doomsday prophets never achieved anything good for this world. They only spread fear of an hypothetical end we can't even do something about. They project their own insecurities instead of dealing with them.

If you want to be afraid of your end, be afraid you wont destroy this earth too much before you go or won't hurt to many people. Worrying about the sky falling on your head? Lol. Is there a more useless fear than that? I doubt it.

I would love to hop on my Merkaba, and transpose my existence to something better

This feeling is also very common on conspiracy boards. Constant exposure to the injustices of this world, you develop a bias and forget about all the positive stuff. My advice? Get off the internet for a while a reconnect with reality, with nature, with others.

The world is not as bleak as you think it is.

Feeling like you want to quit is depression talking. Maybe there's also something you could do about that.
edit on 6-11-2014 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xkillbox5000x

hit my pms brother

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I see the glass as both half empty and half full, because that is what it is.

Transforming into what a abortion?

I am a realist if my house is on fire, I would attempt to put the fire out, if I was unable to extinguish the fire and save the house I would try and build a better house on the old foundation. One's Truth could be subjective, but for the most part,good is good and bad is bad. Behold what is being done to this Planet, and the fools talk about fixing Mars so humans can have a place to live, what idiots.

Death of the physical is certain, but I don't know if total death is certain, as I have died a couple of times and it seemed I was moving though, without a physical body, it's obvious I never reached my destination.

I completely disagree with you here, there are all kinds of problems in life you can predict and prevent or lessen. Why are jet fighter pilots able to see micro seconds into the future. Why is the government trying to predict pre-crime.

I am not afraid of my end myself as I have already ended, I have no real need to even be in this place. Any fear, I have for the most part are, not within the confines of this existence.

I accept my lot, please explain what is reality. It's not ignoring what is really going on around you and living in some fantasy world where everything is peaches and cream. This is the gross physical plane, cause and effect, what is your cause what is the effects you have incurred.

The world is very bleak, look around you.

Quit, what are you talking about, it's time to start.

People like the OP are the ones who will make a change, what you think the government will save you.

And there is a name for people, who live in denial of what is going on around them, a out of sight, out of mind kind of thing. It doesn't work when it's up close and in your face. I will try and remember what the reference name is.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
“If you do not specify and confront real issues, what you say will surely obscure them. If you do not alarm anyone morally, you yourself remain morally asleep. If you do not embody controversy, what you say will be an acceptance of the drift of the coming hell.” C Wright Mills.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscov
a reply to: SystemResistor

To leave...interesting. My gut feels that you have to be led out, and you must lead others before you...one cannot leave without being led.

Boscov: We must share. We must confess. Do not hoard OUR knowledge.

I was reading down the thread and got so far before I understood that I was in another 'matrix thread' and some of these posters aren't talking b*s* because I've known and experienced some of the things that have been suggested here. Déjà vu?

Good stuff!

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

All of us here on ATS probably came here to do belief in the NWO conspiracy that has permeated the entire length of humanities existence. You might not believe in God and the Devil but these people do and they are working against you. They have power, much power

But so do we

That's right. "They" are powerful. Who are the "They"? They are us, you and me. How powerful are "They"? They are powerful enough to create a new matrix that will do battle against the matrix we are up against.

Before the ultimate battle the leaders always have a conference where it is agreed on what sacrifices must be made to achieve the final goal and victory.

However, there are always another boss battle to fight. The game never ends like you would expect it. Victory is always one more campaign away just out of reach. Every time you die, you respawn. When you beat the final boss you respawn with all your weapons but the enemies are just more difficult! Sound familiar? Yes, it's Dark Souls philosophy mixed with a little Matrix.

I hope this wasn't too off topic. OP requested some sharing of knowledge and this is a good thread to do that.

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter
It's funny I actually own a hoodie that looks like Solaire's armor from Dark Souls.

Do not forget though, you have to know the matrix to project the matrix and then further manipulate within the matrix. Most are lost somewhere before knowing the matrix and then never are able to proceed past that knowing and simply giving up and leaving it be there.

Or they think they know and get stuck in this funny act of perpetual masturbation

posted on Nov, 6 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Do not forget though, you have to know the matrix to project the matrix and then further manipulate within the matrix.

I agree with this statement. Extrapolating on that,

1. The agents will catch you
2. You will evade the agents (this time)

This is why freedom of choice is so important in the matrix. Obviously, the matrix prefers a status quo and agents will work to keep the equilibrium by snuffing out rebellions before they can ignite a full scale revolution.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter
The agents of the matrix are my agents too
Images of dicks, balls and things that go boo
Perpetually moving scared monkeys
are things that we dread
why must they continue to hide under your bed
Their was man solitary man who lived quite long ago
He had brilliant idea and quite possibly a fro
He knew every feeling that could exist in the land
He trapped every sly grinning beast with his hand
That was not enough for he was a wise man indeed
He carried them off on his majestic black steed
Rode to the top of a great mountain stair
At the peak of this beauty wild wind whipped his hair
His breath caught with every marvelous sight
He witnessed a bright shining beam of sunlight
It struck him directly
His head was now bare
He took every demon and shoved them up there
I know this is true and I am remiss to confess
I saw a great witch with a long flowing dress
she took me inside and gave me a gift
Pandoras box! I exclaimed
through my flesh crawled a scare
The excitement consumed me my intentions now bare
After a moment I remembered It started to tick
The people who came before me were far too slick
I took the lid off and wouldn't you know
I am now the master let the black rivers flow

edit on 7-11-2014 by xkillbox5000x because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

“If you do not specify and confront real issues, what you say will surely obscure them. If you do not alarm anyone morally, you yourself remain morally asleep. If you do not embody controversy, what you say will be an acceptance of the drift of the coming hell.” C Wright Mills.

According to the various seers and doomsday prophets, the world has already ended 3.578 times since 3.000 BC, but thanks for the heads up, really.

While you "prepare" for a meteor/nuclear/solar eruption strike, I'll "keep my head in the sand" and worry about mundane problems I can do something about like the environment, social injustices and a sustainable future. If you don't mind

thanks

I accept my lot, please explain what is reality. It's not ignoring what is really going on around you and living in some fantasy world where everything is peaches and cream.

You completely misread my points but that's OK, I'm used to it.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Dude, I pretty much liked where you were coming from, you seem pretty much, up-beat.

I just thought your attack on the OP, was uncalled for.

Unless you were a expert yourself on this subject, it seems your attack had no valid bases. Other than to, condemn his views, ideals.

Sorry if I misread you.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: malvy

My interpretation of the OP just from the wording, would suggest he/she might be fairly young. I suggest this on this basis, generally children claim to have experiences or 'control' of an ability to allow them experiences purely because they're minds are no where near as biased or filtered as an adults. This being said it wouldn't surprise me if a younger individual found their way to the site, a highly likely and often overlooked fact. In the OP's defense I've had my fair share of timeline review so to speak. As a matter of fact I remember vividly attempting to correct timelines only to keep suffering death repeatedly. The lesson I learned was to let things be, dont interrupt unless prompted to do so, otherwise you can pull a type of consequence upon you that will be vicious namely because of your unfamiliarity to the situation.

I'll share what I think is the core of my travel escapades. If anything I believe it is the one I was able to see because I stuck a pair of keys into a wall socket as a kid, the feeling can only be described as having morphine intravenously but being grounded enough to just spread the feeling through as opposed to succumbing to it. After all if we are purely energy then how can a pure surge of energy render energy obsolete? If only by perspective. I DO NOT CONDONE INSERTING KEYS INTO WALL SOCKETS, I REPEAT THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT ADVISED THIS IS PURELY FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, DONT GO DO THINGS LIKE THAT! After that experience I was met by an interesting individual, the memory of him is a shifting one, probably for his protection so I dont bother to look into him. He gave me an awesome watch, it had a solar panel that charged batteries inside in exactly that order. It also had a special battery inside that was a diode variant, it held a charge and didnt release it until it needed to be released, which was in the absence of sunlight. I knew I could trust him because he seemed to know when bad things would happen, I just felt he was a bad guy becase he didnt do anything to stop it, he'd just smoke his whatever he smoked. I could realize then he'd just seen way too much at that point and he clearly didnt intervene because he couldnt. He'd shown me what happens when you intervene, as opposed to just playing your part. If you saw a cowering you, it'd make no sense to cower with him, one of you need stand tall or you'd cease to exist.

To those who say the timeline thing is shaky, I'll attempt to explain it like this.
If you are a coward, why do you exist? There has to be a force defending you when you feel it least necessary. That being said, who better to defend you than you? If theres a timeline where doom is impending, why exist in it if you could use the sacrifice of yourself to further prolong...you? The only way you would then survive would be if a version of yourself makes it further than you have, has the experience and the ultimate key. Leaves Symbols for you to follow in order to make it where he has. To follow the path, made by you, for you, to help you, help yourself.

posted on Nov, 9 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
When I was sixteen, my best friend and his father traveled to Wolf Creek with my father and me for a skiing trip. As we headed west out of Oklahoma, we stopped at McDonald's for breakfast. It was early, around 5am. I ordered two Breakfast Burritos. We had a long drive ahead of us. I dozed off very quickly after eating my breakfast. I woke up very suddenly after I had a vision in my sleeping state. I saw my best friend's father fighting at the wheel and the Tahoe spinning out of control in my vision. I awoke, my heart hurt and I was short of breath.

We skied the entire week at Wolf Creek. We had a blast. We packed up to come home and set out very early. Everything seemed fine. My best friend was sleeping and I was just zoning out while we were driving. My best friend's dad was driving, my dad was in the front passenger seat....I was behind my dad. And then it happened.

My dad had been on his laptop, working on spreadsheets. His seat belt was unbuckled. Then the Tahoe lost control. I remember looking around inside the vehicle, trying to see if we were going to hit anything. Time moved so slow in that moment. We started fishtailing first, then we spun around, flipped many times and hit a snow embankment. The windshield busted in with snow. So much snow, and we rolled...and rolled. Finally the Tahoe came to a stop. I was suspended in the vehicle by my seat belt. My best friend was unconscious. My father and my best friend's dad were buried inside the Tahoe by snow. The front of the vehicle was buried in snow, inside and out. My dad had spun around and laid his head and chest on the seat, so all I saw was his face, bloodied and buried in snow...a huge gash on his head. My friend's dad was buried as well, conscious. The Tahoe was on its left side. I had to unbuckle and push the door open agaist gravity. I got out, saw fuel spilling out of the vehicle. I managed to open the front passenger door and proceeded to dig my father and my friend's dad out of the snow with a ski and ski pole. Once they were free, I carried my best friend out of the Tahoe. Then I pulled everything out of the vehicle that I could salvage.

After other cars came to our aid, and the wreckers showed up, I saw the sunrise...never before so vivid, so warm. GOD was with me, with us.

We were transported to the nearest ER, wher my friend was treated for a concussion, he wore a neck brace for a week. My father was treated for a laceration on the forehead. I was unscathed. Or so I thought. We were banged up pretty good, the Tahoe was totaled.

The next day the 49ers played the Vikings in the playoffs, and won. My eye started itching like crazy. I rubbed it for at least 10 minutes and then a piece of the windshield glass came out of my eye.

I broke down crying. My dad, friend, and his dad had showered me with praise the day earlier for my calm under pressure...but I broke down. I told them of my vision. I asked them to forgive me for my silence, for not warning them. They cried, and told me I was forgiven...but I knew.

For those here who doubt me, for those who claim I only seek stars and flags...you could not be more wrong. I am still seeking forgiveness for my silence.

DO NOT BE SILENT.

I have other experiences to share. Listen to my message. SHARE EVERYTHING.

edit on 9-11-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join