It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God shall split America with a quake 24hrs after divides Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Hmm.. how shall israel be divided..

by a quake, too?

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Youtube should be banned as a source...

This reminds me, it's trash day.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have been feeling this way about this situation for many years.

Bad idea to give the offspring of Ishmael a part of the promised land. Esau got his land during the same time of of Jacob's blessing!

If we broker that deal.....we will pay dearly

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It absolutely amazes me that people believe this Bull#$%^. People like this remind me of... dare I say the name? Kent Hovind!
LOL I had to watch this twice.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
America is already split between two rival political parties, hipsters and stomps, goths and preppys, colored people and Caucasians, Catholics and Jews, wingtips and boots, etc.

America is so split culturally that Humpty Dumpty can never put it back together again. I doubt if anyone will even notice a physical split!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
While I don't disagree that it's a bad thing for people to divide up God's land, I can't really see why this particular result should occur.

There are plenty of possible ways for America to fall either through the agency of a singular event or a combination of factors.

I do believe that whatever this man is saying, we've already lost God's favor. It died the day we officially announced we were turning our backs on Him as a nation and people. I don't get feelings often, but watching them remove God from the platform and then boo Him three times when they tried to put Him back in made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. Those are the people who rule us and we re-elected them as a nation.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Speaker in the OP's video is Stan Johnson.

Can't speak for him.

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj on the other hand is someone whose prophecies have been coming to pass for many years.

He is possibly the most reliable prophet alive today.

When he predicts something, it is GOING to happen unless God intervenes because of repentance (Jonah & Nineveh).

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj was visited by the prophet Zechariah and by Jesus and angels while he was in Jerusalem.

Zechariah gave him the following Scripture:

“Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.” Zechariah 14:1-3 NKJV

After reading I looked up at the saint and asked, What does the scripture mean? He said:

“The city of Jerusalem is going to be divided very soon.“

That was the shocking statement that he made. And I just looked at him and said, Sir how is it possible? And then he explained to me what are the ramifications that are going to take place. How it is going to take place.

And when we came here on the 5th of December, I spent the whole day in prayer. I waited on the Lord and as soon as I entered into my room I saw this huge mighty angel.

I asked, what Word have you brought? And he reiterated the same thing, The city is going to be divided very soon. This is what you shall share and this is what is going to happen. And this is what is going to happen very soon now. It is going to be divided very soon.

A political trap will be laid out for the city to be captured. She will be deceived by those who love her.

Israel's closest ally will set a political trap for the city to be captured. (ZC NOTE - The USA is Israel's closest ally, and we KNOW Obama hates Israel.) Then the son of perdition (Obama?) will come to offer peace. A land for peace deal.

They will have no choice but to surrender half of the city. They will give it away, that is how the city will be divided.

God is not going to sit back and let all hell break loose. If you touch the apple of His eye, you will have to contend with God Himself. When Jerusalem is divided, there will be great earthquakes in many places around the world, followed by monster tidal waves. One wave came across the Pacific Ocean. I saw a vision what is going to happen to the United States of America which leads in this separation of Jerusalem.

I saw a 3 dimensional map. A mighty angel with a drawn sword said,

“This will be the judgment upon this nation who will turn her back against God's people!”

And with that, with the sword he pierced the very center of the land and cut it asunder.

The nations that were responsible for dividing Jerusalem, God will gather them for war to destroy them. Joel 3:2 and Zech 14:3 tells us like that. Joel 3:2 NKJV

Link 1 Link 2 (This was transcribed from the below video)

Skip ahead to 1hr & 21min. (unless you have 2 hours to spare):

This man is being visited by chief prince angels over the nations where ever he visits:

What’s Next The Obama Presidency - Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

"As I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me, ...the chief prince angel of the United States of America. And he visited me that morning, and he told me Obama will be elected to office. I was shocked. I said, “That’s not what we want.” Then he said, “Days of captivity are appointed for this nation, and he is the man who will CARRY IT OUT.”

… So the first message that was given to me is “days of captivity”. Now the second message is this: “days of persecution”. This is the second word the angel brought unto me.

Tell them these two things. The nation will go into captivity. The church will go into captivity, but it is for good. Out of the captivity the fire will separate the wheat from the tares. See, this is the ultimate goal that God has.

Link to PDF (Link to the audio MP3 is inside the PDF)

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I don't think Obama is the son of perdition. He may lay the trap, but I've also had one of those rare feelings about Putin. He has something important to do, and it isn't good.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
God ALWAYS warns his people ahead of time before judgement comes...

"Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

Here a few others saying the exact same thing:

"And she replied by saying that last night the Holy Spirit spoke to her audibly saying:

"the days of Zechariah's prophecies are not coming they are here, they are not coming they are here, they are not coming they are here"

And she again got quite loud and I had to calm her down again. About ten hours later my mother went to be with the Lord. "

"In 1999 the Lord gave me a specific word concerning the land and people, it is posted to read... "I AM ABOUT TO TEAR ISRAEL" .

THE DAYS OF ZECHARIAH'S PROPHECIES ARE HERE !

"There is NO DOUBT, prophetically speaking, that Israel will be divided. It seems to be following the very same pattern that led to the fall of Babylon in the days of the Prophet Daniel. When King Belshazzar defiled the holy vessels of the Jewish temple at a drunken party, God sent a mysterious handwriting on the wall that said, "Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin."

The Swelling of Jordan

I feel the Lord was saying I am about to tear Israel geographically and nationally I will tear my people Israel.

And immediately I said Lord why, again shall we suffer the loss of our land and the pain of your dealing with us your people. And His answer was short and direct, He answered by these verses of scripture.

"Come let us return to the Lord, He has TORN us to pieces but he will heal us, he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds. 3) Let us acknowledge the Lord; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth." Hosea 6:1,3

LINK

"Earthquakes have been appointed by the decree of the watchers” "I hear the Spirit of the Lord speaking many more great earthquakes are going to come upon the face of this world such as the world has never seen before, not since the time of Peleg” (earthquakes divided the continents during the days of Peleg, Genesis 10:25)

Transcript from video

Decreed by the Watchers [Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj]

"So when the angel of the United States of America came and stood before me, …I tremble and quake every time I see an angel of a nation, he told me, “An awesome judgment is going to come upon America very soon.” An awesome judgment.

"My dear brothers and sisters, I tell you one more truth today. As the chief prince angel of the United States of America stood before me, he said, “Like the angels that went out to spy out Sodom and Gomorrah, a host of angels are walking the length and breadth of your country, spying out the land in a similar manner to how the two angels did (at Sodom).”

"I was in the nation of Indonesia... On the first day that I was in that nation, the chief prince angel over Indonesia entered into my room, and he said, “Whatever has happened in this nation has been decreed and ordered by the watchers in Heaven. They decreed and they said, let there be a change.” And overnight, the dictator of thirty-two years was overthrown. Overnight -- it did not happen over a long period of time. Overnight, he was overthrown -- decreed by the Watchers...." "You (America) are in that stage (or situation) right now, and your only appeal is to the Heavenly Father. The final pardon is in His hands."

Decreed by the Watchers

edit on MaruSat, 29 Mar 2014 16:21:11 -05004pm31Sat, 29 Mar 2014 16:21:11 -050020142129 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Youtube should be banned as a source...

This reminds me, it's trash day. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by Jefferton

I got the trash can for you...lol

This guy must be special, he's the chosen one and has all the inside answers. As for splitting Israel, It wasn't Israel's land in the first place.
edit on 29-3-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Partial transcript from a video entitled "Israel Divided and America's Judgment" by Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj:

"...as I entered my room I saw two mighty Angels standing there... and they beckoned me to go to the balcony. He said the Lord is standing there, go and meet Him there. So I went to the balcony, I saw the Lord Jesus Christ standing very regally and He beckoned me, "come and stand beside me"... and when I stood He said "look at my beautiful city".

Suddenly there was a huge explosion of a bomb and a building exploded, another bomb dropped and another building exploded, the whole city was gone up in smoke, war planes were flying here and there and the Lord Jesus said: "My city will suffer the pain of war" . Then the Angels standing by said: "In the war Israel will put up a stiff fight, a political trap will be laid for the city to be captured... and Israels best friend will betray her".

Israel has only one best friend and her best friend will betray her.

Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj says after Israel is divided USA will be split in two, and there will be great Earth quakes around the world especially in the USA followed by Tsunamis. This will happen after Jerusalem is divided but first there is going to be a war that Israel will not be able to win. There will be many casualties and this war will open the door for the son of perdition to start the peace agreement spoken of in Daniel9:27.

This search leads to other transcriptions of the video also.

His conversation with the Lord continues:

Then the son of perdition, her best friend, will come to offer peace, a land for peace deal. When this will be done, very soon, Daniel 9:27 will be fulfilled. It will be fulfilled in the war. Then the angels who were standing by said to me, “Even now the son of perdition is making plans with the beast for this to happen. The UN will gather the nations to force Israel to divide Jerusalem.”

When this word was spoken to me, and a vision I saw the Israeli Prime Minister desperately hoping and trusting that their best friend will stand by their side to help them. They will be so helpless. They will be in a cornered position not knowing what to do. They cannot stand up and declare that Jerusalem cannot be divided anymore. They will be so helpless. In the midst of their helplessness, their best friend comes with a political trap and the Israeli prime minister will trust their best friend and agree to their demand, not knowing it is a trap.

What will be the aftermath of dividing Jerusalem? It will be divided. Great earthquakes will take place in many places around the world, especially in the nations that will be involved in creating and conniving this plan to divide Jerusalem. It will be followed by great tidal waves of tsunamis coming to cause great devastation. z3news.com...

Sadhu then describes another encounter with an angel who told him more details about the consequences for America that were coming as a result of her betrayal of Israel:

Suddenly I saw an open vision right before my eyes. I saw a mighty angel with a long, drawn sword in his hand. And he stood before me speaking all of these words. Then he said, “This is what will happen to the best friend that will betray Israel and divide Jerusalem.”

When he spoke those words, I saw this map of the U.S. like in a three dimensional. It appeared right before my eyes beside the angel. And he took the sword and he pierced right into the heart of the U.S. and he cut it into two. He said, “Likewise will this nation be divided as Jerusalem will be divided.” He cut the land into two exactly in the center. z3news.com...

edit on MaruSat, 29 Mar 2014 17:30:17 -05005pm31Sat, 29 Mar 2014 17:30:17 -050020143029 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm hoping maybe he splits it in 4ths. My 4th would be a hell of a lot better without the other 3/4ths anyway.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

ketsuko
I don't think Obama is the son of perdition. He may lay the trap...

I thought it rather strange that only a few minutes after reading your post above I ran across the below YouTube comment:

"he SPECIFICALLY said that the son of perdition/ Israel's best friend." Israel Divided and America's Judgment

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

So, do the earthquakes split America, or does she split herself? If we so obviously betray Israel, it might cause people here to rebel prompting a very political split which would divide America in two and cause Civil War. Something will do it, and I think it's coming as part of the destruction of the nation. The earthquakes and the tsunamis will be part of the devastation worldwide and are part of the judgment of the Lord on the world at large.

It seems there are a lot of warnings from the faults, lately. But these things are to begin like birth pangs, no?

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Murgatroid
reply to post by ketsuko

ketsuko
I don't think Obama is the son of perdition. He may lay the trap...

I thought it rather strange that only a few minutes after reading your post above I ran across the below YouTube comment:

"he SPECIFICALLY said that the son of perdition/ Israel's best friend." Israel Divided and America's Judgment

It is possible too that Obama and Putin are working together, but I just can't see Obama as the anti-Christ. Perhaps, he is a son of perdition, not the son of perdition. I do think he is working diligently in a prophetic manner whether he knows it or not. The only two references to a son of perdition in the Bible are to Judas and to the anti-Christ in the end times. It means someone who is damned even while alive. Perhaps, as with someone who is anti-Christ, there can be more sons of perdition than just Judas and the Anti-Christ? ... Because I'm just not seeing how Obama fits the bill as the one described.

Putin has a better chance of brokering the peace deal in the Middle East now than Obama does although Obama is certainly perfectly placed to weaken Israel and put her in a position to have to accept any deals Russia forces on them. That kind of betrayal would earn him that kind of status I would think.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
One for all the mockers as well:

Strong winds are coming upon the households in the Midwest of America. Unsurmountable rains bearing down on the East Coast. No shelter shall be found in the west. You mockers who say there is no GOD, shall see My face upon you!

Explosions and dividing of the land will ensue from the Gulf of Mexico up to the Great Lakes – Oh America. Today is the day of salvation! Cry out to Me I shall hear you. Raise your hand to Me, I shall lift you up. Much sorrow is coming – much sorrow.

A nation filled, over filling with sins, laughing in the face of evil. Serving the father of lies, the prince of the air, shall serve him for all eternity. Those who are Mine, who take your cross, carry it daily. Love without condition, praying always to I, the God of Jacob, hear you oh My children. Nothing is done in vain I say. Stand strong in Me as you witness the destruction unfold, do not lose hope. For much hope will be lost to those not firmly grounded in I, the Great I AM. Stop the bickering I say! My ears have grown cold to the heartless idle talk. Who is greatest among you? None I say!

Your terrains have flooded, yet you still do not see. The earth is breaking, yet you still do not see. Blinded fools!

As Israel is being separated, I shall separate your land, America. You cry out to me Abba Father save us, yet you do nothing. Arise now. Take up your shields, stand firmly as written in the Holy Word and commence the war that is upon you.

Great sparks will ignite causing darkness in parts of the land. Alone you shall be. Feed your spirits with the meat of My Holy Word so you may withstand what is to come.

Look to your skies. She shines no more. What has man done to My creation? Destroyers of what I created with My Hand. With My Hand, I shall destroy. As it is written, no man has seen the greatness, the fury of I the Great I AM. Repent oh ye people for time is nigh. To stall is to fall into the pit of hell. Turn now from your wickedness and be spared My hand of judgment.

My love embraces those who call on I, the God of Israel. Bow to your knees this day.
Transcription

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
(Facepalms) So we have another idiot in a pulpit who claims (based on what?) that Obama is a muslim. Riiiight.... (backs away slowly)

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
California can't "fall into the ocean".

The San Andreas fault is a slip-strike fault -- it moves horizontally, not vertically. Parts of California could, possibly, become an island or peninsula as a result of an earthquake, but the state isn't going to be submerged.

Anyone who says that they see "California falling into the ocean" is not a prophet. They're an idiot.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A similar prophetic word was shared by professional violinist and minister Maurice Sklar in December 2011.

He saw a war coming in the Middle East but did not know the timing of it.

He saw the specific details of how the war will start and how it will then escalate.

It sounds like the devastation will be greater than any of the other wars fought by modern Israel.

Here is what he saw.

There is coming an all out war in the Middle East as the neighboring Arab nations will come against Israel with a sudden missile attack starting from the north with Hezbollah, Lebanon, and Syria. Other Arab nations will join. Israel will be hit from all sides at once and there will be deaths and partial destruction of settlements, smaller cities to the north, and some damage to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem as well. Israel will respond with great force, and limited nuclear weapons will release devastation upon the neighboring countries, particularly Lebanon, Damascus, which will be destroyed completely, and the rest of Syria as well as military strikes into Iran, Gaza, and even northern Egypt/Sinai region.

The resulting shaking of the West will then release a tremendous movement of Jews making aliyah back to Israel. There will no longer be security or stability as it has been up to now in America and Europe. Israel will emerge victorious from this war, but hurt. However, the devastation inflicted upon the attackers will be one hundred times worse. The spoils of this war will include much territory and will force the west to recognize the Holy God of Israel. It will emerge as the only stable country in the region. Many, even millions of Arabs will be killed. Islam will receive a mortal wounding by the Holy God of Israel.

Three Prophetic Warnings of a New War in the Middle East

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Okay, let me see if I understand this correctly:

“Behold, the day of the Lord is coming, And your spoil will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; The city shall be taken, The houses rifled, And the women ravished. Half of the city shall go into captivity, But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle.” Zechariah 14:1-3 NKJV

So, the prophet Zechariah will be the one gathering all the nations to battle against Jerusalem? Sounds like a he's being a real jerk. Then the Lord is going to fight those nations? Why not just fight that prophet Zechariah guy. He's the one starting this whole mess.

A political trap will be laid out for the city to be captured. She will be deceived by those who love her. Israel's closest ally will set a political trap for the city to be captured.

(ZC NOTE - The USA is Israel's closest ally, and we KNOW Obama hates Israel.) Then the son of perdition (Obama?) will come to offer peace. A land for peace deal.

So, we can avoid this whole mess if the USA just washes it's hands of Israel. If the USA is not Israel's closest ally, we can't betray them, and all is good.

God is not going to sit back and let all hell break loose. If you touch the apple of His eye, you will have to contend with God Himself. When Jerusalem is divided, there will be great earthquakes in many places around the world, followed by monster tidal waves. One wave came across the Pacific Ocean. I saw a vision what is going to happen to the United States of America which leads in this separation of Jerusalem.

If God really wants to stop all this, all he has to do is stop this prophet Zechariah guy. No need for earthquakes, typhoons, and tsunamis after the fact. I would think that God could be a bit more pro-active in all this.

And finally,

As I was praying, an angel of the Lord appeared to me, ...the chief prince angel of the United States of America.

Does every country have a chief prince angel? Ours doesn't seem to be doing a very good job. Can we trade him in for the chief prince angel of Jamaica? I think he would be a pretty laid back chief prince angel. Then maybe we wouldn't be going to war so often.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join