It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans likely to lose again in the next election of 2016.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Ron Paul got questions about electability because he does not have the personality style of a traditional alpha male, which Americans are used to electing. Even females in this country that run for office generally have to behave as if they were alpha males, which is just disturbing. I think the graciousness and wisdom of the feminine aspect of humanity is something we are desperately missing from our political system.

Not to be sexist, but as an archetype, women are better at finding homeostatic balances that fairly fulfill as many interests as possible without requiring scapegoats to be sacrificed. I know if it came down to a question of domestic harmony I almost always either defer or modify my judgment based upon Angel's (my partner's) opinion. Not only is her EQ much higher than mine, but she often comes up with win/win solutions that I would never have considered.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yes we did,

I have mentioned this before in regards to the Ron Paul candidacy: Ron Paul had the best chances to win the last election over Romney because of 3 main points:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

However, the GOP blatantly demonstrated with Ron Paul that its not about which party wins but rather making sure a team player wins. Hence they elected Romney.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

i could see hillary winning just because people want to feel all warm and fuzzy about a female being president..."see...women can be presidents too!"

and of course women can be great leaders...i just mean that many will vote for her on that principle alone

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: RunForTheHills

Thank you for the Info/ I will definitely check him out, because I really can't see any body running that would actually make a difference in either party at any level.

I was pleasantly surprised because I wasn't even going to vote in 2016. So tired of trying to pick the lesser of the 2 evils.
He seems to check mosts of the boxes for me. Looks like I will be voting now in the 2016 election if he gets the Republican seat. Best candidate I have seen by far.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nechash

Oh ya lets not look at his voting record.. lets not listen him babble on about that god damn piece of paper..

You know why kids were flocking to him when he was running..

Because when they get my age 40.. They know they are going to be so so so f*cked that there will be no turning from it..

We had our chance to fix this mess... We screwed up.. We let them rig the election to let Ron Paul be exuded, we thought it was funny when they was talking mad crap about him on tv...

But hey.... Thats just a theory.. A NWO Theory...

originally posted by: interupt42
However, the GOP blatantly demonstrated with Ron Paul that its not about which party wins but rather making sure a team player wins. Hence they elected Romney.

I can prove this was a farce also.. Just saying..
edit on 10/30/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Hillary has been in politics forever. She was a Republican who became a Democrat, so she has been on both sides of the isle, and she is a competent leader. While I might not agree with everything she says/does, if anybody "deserves" to be president, she does. This isn't just running her because she's female.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Like it or not, Ted Cruz will be the next president. Mark my words.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Well, I think Ron Paul is principled and virtuous and I agree with more of what he says than most other people in seats of power. As far as libertarians go, I preferred Gary Johnson.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The only reason Obama won his seat in Chicago is because his opponent dropped out due to a sex scandle. The guys sealed divorce records were magically unsealed. That was fishy.
We would have never of heard of Obama if he had not won that seat.
The point is that you never know what the future holds with these politicians and their closet skeletons. One scandal a few months before November can bury someone.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The point is we had a good shot and we screwed up.. We could have did something and maybe change this back to the country of the land of the free..

But we bent over and took the NWO bs right up the poopshoot without any lube...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Ron Paul got questions about electability because he does not have the personality style of a traditional alpha male

IMO opinion, I disagree. I think what did him in was his OWN party sabotaging his campaign on all levels, Voter fraud, Negative Media press including the republican leaning FOX NEWS.

thedailyshow.cc.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Like it or not, Ted Cruz will be the next president. Mark my words.

He is just as much of an American citizen as obama so why not..
Bet we could see his college transcripts to.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

i could see hillary winning just because people want to feel all warm and fuzzy about a female being president..."see...women can be presidents too!"

I could see Hillary winning not because she is a Women but because she is a team player and is buddy buddy with the Lobbyiest and corporations.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Wasn't he polling at something like 11% at a national level? He would have gotten a lot more support from his own party had he not spent the last 30 years being an outsider in their midst. He has no practical governing understanding. His sold political philosophy is "vote no." That isn't a governing philosophy so much as it is a gimmick.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nechash

Wasn't he polling at something like 11% at a national level? He would have gotten a lot more support from his own party had he not spent the last 30 years being an outsider in their midst. He has no practical governing understanding. His sold political philosophy is "vote no." That isn't a governing philosophy so much as it is a gimmick.

Would you rather..

You remember that thing called a constitution? Ya he stood for it and behind it...

People.. and They wonder why this country is screwed up....

I dont..

And his other philosophy..

Ya this guy is real bad..

I do want to say Romney did not.. I repeat DID NOT have as much support as Ron Paul..
edit on 10/30/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

I wasn't even going to vote in 2016. So tired of trying to pick the lesser of the 2 evils.

Me 2 and that is exactly why the Republicans are loosing . People are finaly closing their ears ans looking at the voting record.

If guy on the left is voting for big gov't and the guy on the right is voting for big gov't and they both work for team L , why even bother voting. A protest no vote or third party vote will accomplish more.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I saw how they screwed RP in 08.. I was thinking mistake but the past elections we as bad...

I figured 12 would have been better and people would have been smart and watched for inconsistencies.. Apparently they are not smarter than a 5th grader..

After the crap with 12.. I quit..

Am I mad.. Ya.. I am mad because the people didn't stand up and demand an honest election..

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

One man can change all this. Check out his website www.theycometoamerica.com...
Nothing like I have ever seen before in a man running for president. If he wins the Republican party I will definitely be voting in 2016!

I am not campaigning for him or at least not yet, I am just very impressed!
edit on 30-10-2014 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

link   

Wishful thinking. No way Hillary will win the popular vote. We will see fake-outs like this from now until the elections. Its just part of the playbook.

link   

ad he not spent the last 30 years being an outsider in their midst

I don't think the insiders have been working out to well for us.

He has no practical governing understanding.

What he has been preaching for years came to fruition when we collapsed. He has more practical governing and common sense understanding than all the others combined.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join