It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans likely to lose again in the next election of 2016.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Presidential elections are nothing more than a tag-team match against the American people.

Yes pretty much. Its the

[ DNC , RNC, Corporations ,Lobbyist, Media, 1%ers , and the Commission on Presidential Debates ]

versus

[ low - middle class ]

edit on 361031America/ChicagoThu, 30 Oct 2014 13:36:49 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

Also, if that isn't one of the biggest gags in these elections... How are these races so close all the time??? They make it sound like all these past elections have been won by a swing vote! Still buying this whole election thing?

Some of us (I for one) thinks the elections are rigged. If it is true then, other than an uprising there is no hope left. maybe... this is why so many of us have lost all hope. Maybe someday in the future someone will... Nope, if we do not change it now, I doubt it ever will get turned around.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jheated5

i myself have never voted and have lived most of my adult life outside the usa...despite being born there...

never have enjoyed politics and it is so much easier to just leave and go somewhere nice...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

As I said... We had the chance to change this..

There were a crap load of people backing RP.. When they were pulling all that crap nobody did anything about it..

We took to the interwebz... That got us real far.. I think 12 was a good test to see how much the American public would take.. Then you have people like me saying straight out RIGGED ELECTIONS!!! People just laugh like it was a sitcom or something..

edit on 10/30/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This guy might be a GOP candidate. Mike Rogers seems like an American Putin. 20 years in the FBI, chairman of the US intelligence committee.

Guaranteed to start WW3 and plenty of repression for the folks at home. (I'm probably exaggerating a bit) but he seems to be another arch neo-con.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I'm going to predict a Republican president next time. Obama still has a couple of years to totally mess things up. I feel that we will be hitting an economic low before the next election. Also, he seems to be neglecting the severity of this Ebola transmission, lying outright without stating all the info. This will lead to discrediting his party in the future if Ebola comes to be a problem. Even the CDC people do not say that Ebola is not a threat if it gets into this country.

So I feel that we will be having a few terms of Republicans in the white house coming up. Democrats seem to be too risky in their overall actions.

But that is just my opinion. I voted for Obama the first time, I did not vote the second term, and I sure won't vote Democrat the next time for president. Unless, of course, if a relative of mine runs

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

As I said... We had the chance to change this..

There were a crap load of people backing RP.. When they were pulling all that crap nobody did anything about it..

We took to the interwebz... That got us real far.. I think 12 was a good test to see how much the American public would take.. Then you have people like me saying straight out RIGGED ELECTIONS!!! People just laugh like it was a sitcom or something..

You just gave a very good example of how the American Peoples voice is no longer heard in Washington DC., and everyone is watching it doesn't care. Sadly to say but I think you are 100% correct. I see all the polls (ratings of presidential or present candidates), but how many have you participated in? I never have.

Most (some do) young people now days could care less and this is becoming the norm for them. Another generation and the free America will be a thing in the past.

But if we believe like good little boys and girls should and get out and vote and let your voices be heard, then we are doing our part. Right? If we do not like the outcome then we got what was coming to us. huh?

I still cling to a to a fine piece of thread that we can turn America back around. Just hope there is enough left to turn around by 2016.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm going to predict a Republican president next time. Obama still has a couple of years to totally mess things up

Lol, I thought along with many that he had already totally messed things up before the last election.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

But the thing is there was mad young kids backing RP.. That is the problem.. He was going to mad colleges and talking.. Alot of people who were say 18 to 25 was hearing him..

Then there was that who grass roots gig.. God that was crazy insane all kinda people all walks of life...
I show you a video of 08 election crap.. 08 not 12... so keep that in mind when you see this..

This is the meetup groups in 08

Yet 12 came around... it was a sad sad day for everyone whether they know it or not..
edit on 10/30/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Democrats will win because A) they have 99% of the media bias for them and B) they play the game better. They get elected on agendas that don't matter. Minimum wage? Who cares?? Maybe 5%-6% of the population makes minimum wage. Gay marriage? Who cares?? Maybe 10% of the population is homosexual? And not 100% of them want to legally marry someone. Paying for women's contraceptives?? What a joke. It's not even worth mentioning in a campaign. But since the media repeats it everyday people think it's important.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I don't know about that, by the way your forgot another Bush anyway, a lot of people despise Hillary and her scandals she is a hag.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Yet 12 came around... it was a sad sad day for everyone whether they know it or not..

Thanks, I have not seen this before. Yes it wa a very sad day, I was working nights at the factory when he ran for president and I really thought then that he had it. Every since then I have thought the elections had to be rigged.

I do remember none of our local or world news media would give him any air time. I remember one time he got a few minutes on the news and there was an unexpected failure and they never did show him. I knew then that it was all rigged and they would put in whoever the big boys wanted.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think as a rule that America is getting less conservative.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Mc Cain knew Obama was Muslim,the fact he did not pursue it means he threw the election,its all decided beforehand voting just gives the impression you have a choice.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There is talk of Jeb Bush running too. If Jeb Bush runs...he might just win.

Link: www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Democrats will win because A) they have 99% of the media bias for them a

I'm sorry but I think that is the biggest farce. FOXNEWS and the Drudge report have more viewership and readers than CNN, MSNBC, and all the other democrat leaning news sources combined.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That was the big issue with RP.. He was the ugly duckling in the Presidential Idol.(TM)

originally posted by: intrepid
I think as a rule that America is getting less conservative.

ya dont say eh?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

voting just gives the impression you have a choice.

I have heard this many times. You are so right! Why the hell are we still falling for it? Obama has proved that he is loyal to the Muslim faith.

Our hopes and dreams have already been squashed, America looks nothing like it did 15 years ago. When I think of America, I can not help but to vision the American Eagle with tears flowing from his eyes.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Stalin stated:
He who voted decides nothing, he who counts the votes decides everything...

Twain Stated:
If voting did anything we wouldn't be able to do it..

Good lines to live by.. Because they are both true.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

what a messed up world we currently live in. If you are correct (which I am scared you are) then we live with the ideology that we are free. We only have the freedoms they allow us to have and we continue to lose them a little more each day.

Do we truly have rights, or do we only have privileges? If so then I'm afraid theses will all be gone too in the near future.

Therefore the pony and cart show they put on with the elections and this party against that party is just another way to divide and conquer the american citizens.

edit on 30-10-2014 by RunForTheHills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join