It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans likely to lose again in the next election of 2016.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

Honestly no we are not free.. We have the illusion of freedom..

Look at the police around they look like army guys..

When you get pulled over you damn well better have a camcorder or something on you because they way police are they can do whatever tf they want and get away with it..

Taxes, we technically are not supposed to be paying income tax... It is illegal under the constitution..

The US under the constitution is supposed to be creating their own money backed by whatever they deem fit to back it with.. the Fed act of 1913 is also illegal..

I can go on but no we are no.. we live in the illusion we are free...

Cause you know what.. If sh*t hits the fan tomorrow for whatever reason.. People who talk about the constitution, bill of rights, and crap like that are going to be the 1st ones they haul off to summer camp... Ya know..

I do what I do because unlike most people I care what happens tomorrow...(Kids and their kids) Today if we do not change how we are going, tomorrow will be way way worse than it is now... And for their sake we need to get our asses in gear and fix this quagmire we willfully build with no regard to what will happen to others in the future..

1 more line for you..
It is better to die on your feet than begging on your knees.

I keep harping on RP because if we would have gotten in he could have fixed a few things.. If they would have taken him out.. that would have also been a wake up call to people that things are not right...
edit on 10/30/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/30/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Honestly who would be stupid enough to vote for Hilary...?

I'm sure some people might vote Republican or Independent just so Hilary doesn't get another vote... She's just beyond horrible...

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful

I'm sure some people might vote Republican or Independent just so Hilary doesn't get another vote... She's just beyond horrible...

-SAP-

Well to start with you've got about 66% of the voters that will vote along party lines. Give each 33%. That leaves the Centrists, the ones that decide elections, if you believe in choice. Those are the puppies that you have to convince.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

For me it's the candidate not the party, but most don't see it that way, unfortunately.

-SAP-

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SloAnPainful

-SAP-

They will vote. Bush jr ( worst president in US history) tarnished republicans minimum in next two decades.Better for that girl below than another catastrophic failure like Bush jr.Anyway ,who cares , they are all pawns.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

My thoughts as well. 8 years isn't enough for Americans to forget the Bush name. I won't say legacy because I thought HW did a pretty good job.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I would have supported DML, until he started in with too much christian BS on his facebook page. I liked all the border exposing he was doing.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Agreed. And wasn't Cruz born in Canada?

We need Dr. Ben Carson.

(he gets my vote)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xavi1000

That "was a girl" she is a hag right now.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Agreed. And wasn't Cruz born in Canada?

Yup. But in all fairness Calgary is a really nice town.

We need Dr. Ben Carson.

(he gets my vote)

IMO the only candidate worth voting for. So that means he's screwed, along with the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

After the last election I swore I would never vote republican again.

(watching GOP scramble because beezzer said he wouldn't vote for GOP again)

I'd vote for Dr. Carson.

Or a good libertarian candidate.

If Jeb runs, then I might as well vote for Hillary *vomits on keyboard*

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I'd vote for Dr. Carson.

Then get out and vote in the primaries. Not YOU you, well, you too but EVERYONE. Tell THEM who you want. Laziness is what is allowing these same ole candidates every... fricken... time.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

I'd love to see Carson run as a Independent candidate. Jeb? (Bleech!) Hillary (Bleech!)

But if both of those yabooheads get the nomination, it would be nice to see Carson in there as well as a Independent. Even if he lost it would still be a game changer I think.

Perot could have been the game changer back in the day, but then he dropped out and then re-entered. After that, no one took him seriously.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So what would it take to get anyone in there that isn't Bush or Clinton? or Romney or Palin or Cruz or Huckabee or Bachman or Biden..although of that list I think Biden would make the best president. But...Give me someone who's left leaning but not a wacky Christian. Where are the outsiders...Obama was about as close to an outsider as we're going to get? Perot? Surely there could be someone! No?

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

I would have supported DML, until he started in with too much christian BS on his facebook page. I liked all the border exposing he was doing.

(christian)That is his choice, not once does he push his religious choice on anyone else. That is what being a free country is all about. We have a choice. If his religious preference is your only deciding factor than maybe you should see what the other candidates preferences are.

Sorry but your statement on him being a christian just kind of blew my mind for a minute. I would not want anyone to vote for someone that is wanting to do what most of americans are asking for. "shaking my head in disbelief" No offense TKDRL to you but I hope everyone does not vote on someones religious preference.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ThichHeaded

Sorry I had responded back to you but my computer lost internet service and I lost everything. I will try and repost again tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well if you didn't already know being a christian is almost a prerequisite for becoming a president... just sayin....

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

But the thing is there was mad young kids backing RP.. That is the problem.. He was going to mad colleges and talking.. Alot of people who were say 18 to 25 was hearing him..

Then there was that who grass roots gig.. God that was crazy insane all kinda people all walks of life...
I show you a video of 08 election crap.. 08 not 12... so keep that in mind when you see this..

This is the meetup groups in 08

Yet 12 came around... it was a sad sad day for everyone whether they know it or not..

holy mackerole'. ron paul trounced them by a MASSIVE AMOUNT! it's almost embarrassing how well he did. unbelievable. i remember watching when it came time to nominate, the guy in charge of the repub party
ignored the thunderous ayes. literally. i was shocked. that was the first time i realized just how messed up the political process was.

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It has nothing to do with his preference, but that he is another christian that thinks the US was a christian country, and thinks christians are now oppressed people in the US. Not to mention he is an isreal asskisser as well. Two huge points against him in my book.

Seems like another rightwing christian republican to me, I had enough of that type. I followed his page for months, long before he started seriously considering running. I believe I saw the real him, not the campaigning him. Was enough that I had to unfollow his page.

edit on Thu, 30 Oct 2014 16:02:41 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I'd vote for Dr. Carson.

Then get out and vote in the primaries. Not YOU you, well, you too but EVERYONE. Tell THEM who you want. Laziness is what is allowing these same ole candidates every... fricken... time.

The problem with that is you have to be a registered republican or democrat to vote in the primaries. Most people here are not registered I would guess.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join