It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Messing With Children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I’ll keep this short, bad case of angry fingers.

Indoctrination in Sydney, Australia

SHOCKING video has emerged showing children as young as six spouting anti-Western rhetoric and waving Islamic extremist flags in Sydney, Foreign Minister Julie Bishop says.

This really has got my back up, big time. While the content here is indoctrination by ISIS, this rant is generally directed at all denominations, cults and other fruitcakes who take that whole religion & belief BS way, way too far.

Stop Messing With Children.

There are other types of people who go to jail for messing with children in different ways, you should be classified the same.

As a parent or guardian you do not have the right to inflict your children with the same festering, putrid agenda that is the spawn of your chronic, deep seated ignorance and intolerance.

I can only wish for you the cruelest of ends for that is what you deserve.

Stop Messing With Children.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

As a parent or guardian you do not have the right to inflict your children with the same festering, putrid agenda that is the spawn of your chronic, deep seated ignorance and intolerance.

I agree with that for the most part. God forbid we should let the children ask questions about the world as they see it? We have to instill our values into them before they even understand the slogans and symbols meaning. Before they even ask.

We train them to be us, not themselves.
edit on 29-10-2014 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
im not sure how i feel.
i think people have the rights to raise their kids.
but i also think most people are stupid and do not deserve kids nor are capable to make decisions for their kids.
but i also think governments shouldn't intervene.
but also think someone intervening is necessary because its scary how people raise kids.

this is why i will never have children. its not a self doubt. its the bigger picture im lost on.
edit on 29-10-2014 by Bisman because: really bad spelling error

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I completely agree. People need to stop thinking of their kids as property and realize they are just little autonomous humans who need care and guidance but are their own person. I know in my heart that so many of the worlds problems could be solved if our primary concern was the health, education, safety, nutrition, and happiness of our children!

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bisman

In part, yes. If a child is being raised in a hippy environment, but not living up to the norms that society would have, I say let them be. No harm.

But when a child is raised to consider the very country it is living in, as evil and worthy of contempt... nope.

or if they were raised to hate people based on ignorance.

or if they were raised to hold inherently immoral values.

Those things can be unlearned, but not when society is too backward to embrace the good while acknowledging and actively seeking to deny the bad, in some things. Religion seems to fall under the umbrella of protection. One whiff of outrage and it's "shhhhhh dont offend stuff!!!"

protected beliefs should end when children are being involved in learning hate.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The indoctrination is far more common the other way around in English speaking nations
. More common by several orders of magnitude.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The indoctrination is far more common the other way around in English speaking nations
. More common by several orders of magnitude.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

I'm not clear on your point. No single nationality is being isolated here, English speaking or otherwise.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I just watched the Video and wasn't really shocked, these clowns come to our Country with their hands out like beggars taking free everything then turn and bite the hand that feeds them. I say free tickets for all of them ( one way ) to the front lines and we'll throw in a complementary "Green Day-Glow" jacket and a parachute.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Strange, I was just about to post a similar thread about this exact topic....

I'm not clear on your point. No single nationality is being isolated here, English speaking or otherwise.

dont worry the answer to his cryptic statement is written in the thread im about to post... its a long read but you will find it in there among other things.. i hope you dont mind me starting a different thread on a similar topic... this one seems to be base dona particular incident though so its kind of breaking news related whereas mines sociologically written.

will place a link here if you dont mind when its posted.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Religion is like the cigarette companies. Hook them while they are young.

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Just curious...

Do you have kids?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Nope. Fully child free.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The link is about Muslim extremism. You are decrying the indoctrination of children into it, no?

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Yes I am, in part.

While the content here is indoctrination by ISIS, this rant is generally directed at all denominations, cults and other fruitcakes who take that whole religion & belief BS way, way too far.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
so OP

what are you gonna do about US government considering they Largely helped create ISIS

Waiting for a legit answer

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Anyone else noticing a pattern here? These non-believing, childless libtards sure have a lot of nerve. When they're not busy telling Christians how to be Christians, they're telling parents how to be parents.
edit on 30-10-2014 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bisman
im not sure how i feel.
i think people have the rights to raise their kids.
but i also think most people are stupid and do not deserve kids nor are capable to make decisions for their kids.
but i also think governments shouldn't intervene.
but also think someone intervening is necessary because its scary how people raise kids.

Took the words right out of my brain.

This is obviously wrong, indoctrinating little kids to this extent, but where is the line to be drawn, if something is to be legislated? What is the "right" thing to teach children? Each person would surely say something different...

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Muslim youth project . How is this place not shut down.If my kids were seen to be doing the same i would be visited by family services in 2 seconds flat .This i guess is the modern day version of Hitler youth .

posted on Oct, 30 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Many times on this site (ATS) there are members who complain about

The T&C's and that they are unable to discuss 'drugs' and other subjects ....

And invariably many correctly reply to those complaints *ATS site ATS rules*

Like wise someone comes to my home and tries to reorganise it, Nooo WAY

*My house my rules*

People going to live in countries where there are different ideals from their

own would do well to remember .... Their country, Their rules!

RESPECT ............

top topics

join