It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: USA 'shaped the world' according to its interests

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

As if the Soviets didn't have any nefarious interests in invading Afghanistan in the first place. News flash Putin the Soviet Union is делается [Done]

Ironic for someone whom doesn't history about the liberation of Afghanistan when soviets were in Afghanistan women had more rights then America's allied regime states in the gulf.

The Same America that has armed Jihads to attack the soviets in Afghanistan.

Might as well be posting from FOX, CNN, BBC or PressTV

You crack me up with that line. This quote is a quote when you defend western interests.

I'd have thought that as man who lost his job as a KGB agent when the Soviet Union went belly up of all people would have figured out by now that when the old Cold War ended that he wasn't on a 'Winning side'

I had no idea Sen John McCain had a following in his support! Putin was KGB so what of it? and you think American presidents arent CIA agents in sheep's clothing?

when the old Cold War ended that he wasn't on a 'Winning side'

Ah yes the same Winning side' that created the mujahideen network in east Asia and made Bin laden as a hero right?
edit on 24-10-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
seriously, if you want to compare, that's 2-4 million in Vietnam, 200000 in Cambodia, 500000 in laos, 1.2 million in Iraq, who knows how many in Afghanistan, and then we can throw in argentine, Haiti, Columbia, cuba, Libya, the list goes on and on. Against Russia's what? How many killed in Georgia, Afghanistan, and crimea? Lets just don't go there.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pink Panther
According to its .... PRINCIPLES!!

How are those lovely Democratic liberated countries doing?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter And funny that they would use Afghanistan as an example, when that is where we began radicalizing islam, which has led to this whole fiasco. And then they attack Putin as ex kgb, whereas George Bush senior was the HEAD of the CIA. Hm.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
a reply to: intrptr

Ask why all 'Former Soviet States and Warsaw Pact Countries' run like hell from mother Russia.

Pointing out all that's wrong of one side while repeatedly ignoring their own is a bad way to fly.

That's your Kool aid not mine.

Enjoy.

Its clear with that statement alone you dont know how the eastern countries in the east had fallen. I guess you forget to ask your beloved reagen and his NGO friends and what they did in the 'Former Soviet States and Warsaw Pact Countries.

The countries didn't run.

Hows the liberated Libya doing again? go on.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter And funny that they would use Afghanistan as an example, when that is where we began radicalizing islam, which has led to this whole fiasco. And then they attack Putin as ex kgb, whereas George Bush senior was the HEAD of the CIA. Hm.

Indeed thats the issue as well the lack of education of America and what had occurred in Afghanistan during the 70s and 80s.

Shows just how closet minded they at least some are on the issue.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter Every single country we have taken a hand in has been in a shambles since. Can I list them? Cuba, Haiti, argentina, el Salvador, Columbia, Iraq, iran, Afghanistan, Libya, seriously, I can do this all day. Installing people that were "democracy friendly" like saddam (yes, we did that), the shah, papa doc and baby doc Duvalier, Suharto, Diem, Pinochet, Trujillo, marcos, mobuto sese seko, this is such a fun game. Now we can add Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
apparently the American definition of "democracy" means you submit your people to austerity, privatize all their services, sell off their natural resources at an exploitative pittance, ignore or brutally oppress any public outcry, and other than that can rape or pillage your own population in any form you want. Oh, and your reigning tyrant will get sweet kick backs too.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
When Putin states the truth, it straight away becomes a target for stating the truth it seems that the old phrase the truth hurts really does stick to the motto.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
For those questioning Russia here's something educational for you Captain America wanna bees.

1.Whom armed the 1980s mujahideen?
Here you go.

The Regan Doctrine Foreign Policy

Regan's Policy included "peace through strength" a conservative military slogan advocating using the military to for peaceful international relations.

Yet at the same America allied her self with the Sunni ruling regime state families in the gulf. Appeasing the ruling regime state bribes and promises.

New Claim Agaisnt Russia Vision in East
But Russia is the one shaping the world' according to its principals.

Let me educate you on the issue.

2.Russia's concerns are with those of the eastern Slavic people in east of Europe which America had being demonizing the slavic people since the cold war had ended.

Whatever its in the movies or TV series the Slavic are being demonized because of there origin. Not enough for you to believe?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I damn glad I'm an American right now. The war machine is spooling up again and though I don't want to play, should I be forced to I want to play for the winning team.

You're dreaming! There will be no winning team! That was the point Putin is making!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Putin is right to a degree.

In the grand scheme of things, both countries are mere pawns to me.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
If he would be honest he would add "and i meant to do that". He will have to settle with having shaped russia according to his and his entourages interests.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Eagerly waiting and hope for warm winter in eastern europe, putin is ready to cut off gas supply to europe and will do it if he sees no other option, this restriction policy absolute nonsense, i hope we are ready suffer the consequences from this . This whole power struggle is gonna blow off right in front of our eyes im sure of it. I see the tension grow between EU and USA, which is not good thing for anyone
edit on 6thOct4747 by NSM4747 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

My reply isn't constructive or polite.. but it's not directed at you..

Screw Putin...

Russia is such a pacifist right?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I would rather see the world leaders talk about building a robot army to replace all jobs so everyone or at least the children can live without money and have free housing, food and clothing. We should be racing against eachother to make it happen instead of hours of talks about historic ties and events and pointing fingers at eachother.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421
a reply to: mymymybut he hasn't done it. So yes, In the meantime, it is the duty of all world leaders to shed light on us trampling of international law. You know we dang well point it out when it suits our interests and other people happen to do it. Or we just make it up.

Yes, I agree completely. But pointing out the obvious to just score points on the international stage is kind of ridiculous in my opinion. I think the world already knows what scum the American Government really is, it's the DOING something about it. The only thing any leader knows to do is go to war, and if that situation occurs, then the wrong people get killed, and business goes on.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

We did that because the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan. just like Afghanistan the Russian government lied to its people about how its troops were killed, telling them it was training accidents up to secret funerals and lies to the family.

The exact same thing Putin is doing in Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ying is yang.

Nobody respects boundaries...while in pursuit of natural resources.

"I'm just trying to sustain my people"

Cooperation fails because it is never put to the test.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra Hahaha, gotta love that good ole USA double talk. Russia invaded Afghanistan.... after we have bragged and even made a hit movie about how we radicalized islam and armed/funded Osama bin laden to destabilize and overthrow the legitimate government there at the time, at which point they begged Russia to come in and help. Prior to our attempt to bring democracy to Afghanistan at that point, ala bombs and terrorists, they were one of the most westernized and democratic muslim nations. After our involvement....opium fields and burkas for all.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join