It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Wonder why there was never a photo-op with the family?

You would think the strange judge guy would have been all over that.

edit on 25-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

Wonder why there was never a photo-op with the family?

You would think creepy judge guy would have been all over that.

I've been looking for public interviews, photo ops, etc...and found a thread on GodlikeProductions where members are also questioning the Duncan family and their disappearance from public eye. Not sure if that site is credible but someone on there found court documents that Louise goes by a couple of different names, has collected welfare and got a $12,000 past due child support payment. And she found a daughter by the name of Youngor Weyhee at the same residence as Youngor Jallah. It's all very weird.

Maybe the government gave Louise $$$ to keep her mouth shut or she'd be in some very hot water?

edit on 25-10-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Anyone find any more information on the 16 year old neighbor who said the picture of Craig Spencer was not him?

I know this is a stretch (okay, a BIG stretch) but is it possible these Ebola patients are not who they say they are? Haven't we all been commenting on how all the survivors like Writebol, Pham and Vinson all look extremely healthy? I know I look a mess when recovering from regular flu and this is Ebola! Is it possible they're posting pics of healthy people who are not the real Ebola patients to hide the fact they're actually NOT recovering?

It's just a thought...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Who didn't see this coming?

Health Care Worker Quarantined Under Ebola Watch at NJ Hospital Criticizes Process

The health care worker who was quarantined at a New Jersey hospital because she had contact with Ebola patients in West Africa is sharply criticizing the way her case has been handled

"This is not a situation I would wish on anyone, and I am scared for those who will follow me," Hickox said of her quarantine. "I am scared about how health care workers will be treated at airports when they declare that they have been fighting Ebola in West Africa. I am scared that, like me, they will arrive and see a frenzy of disorganization, fear and, most frightening, quarantine. ... The U.S. must treat returning health care workers with dignity and humanity."

more here

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Well with luck they will get organized. Maybe she could spend her time in quarantine helping that happen

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

"I am scared about how health care workers will be treated at airports when they declare that they have been fighting Ebola in West Africa. I am scared that, like me, they will arrive and see a frenzy of disorganization, fear and, most frightening, quarantine. ... The U.S. must treat returning health care workers with dignity and humanity."

Thats very telling description if its not exaggerated..
a reply to: MrLimpet

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Who didn't see this coming?

Health Care Worker Quarantined Under Ebola Watch at NJ Hospital Criticizes Process

The health care worker who was quarantined at a New Jersey hospital because she had contact with Ebola patients in West Africa is sharply criticizing the way her case has been handled

"This is not a situation I would wish on anyone, and I am scared for those who will follow me," Hickox said of her quarantine. "I am scared about how health care workers will be treated at airports when they declare that they have been fighting Ebola in West Africa. I am scared that, like me, they will arrive and see a frenzy of disorganization, fear and, most frightening, quarantine. ... The U.S. must treat returning health care workers with dignity and humanity."

more here

Does she not know Dr. Craig Spencer has been painting the town while infected with the Ebola virus? It's a safety measure that I agree with. However, she could have been treated better.

Is she a resident of Dallas? It says she gave this interview to the Dallas Morning News. It would make sense, since she is supposedly a friend of Seema Yasmin, the Dallas medical correspondent who's always commenting on CNN. The last thing Dallas needs is another Ebola case.
edit on 25-10-2014 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Valid thought.

Things just don't seem to be adding up. There is more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Fiancée of Doctor with Ebola to be Sent Home for Remainder of Quarantine

The city Health Department says the fiancée of Dr. Craig Spencer, the city's first Ebola patient, is currently healthy and shows no symptoms of Ebola.

The Health Department says Morgan Dixon will return home later today, where she will remain under quarantine.

Hmm. Showing no signs. Sending her home. Wonder if they're going to bring her food and things. Make sure she doesn't leave.

In other news, Officials ramp up Spanish-language Ebola outreach as first case of virus confirmed in NYC

edit on 10/25/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Just the video and a couple of other sites who picked it up. Someone should save the video if they can. I can't right now.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

NYC Ebola patient Craig Spencer is awake and communicating; patient's fiancée will return to her home this evening under quarantine

Morgan Dixon to return to her home under quarantine.

Anyone ever hear what Nina's BF name is?

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Valid thought.

Things just don't seem to be adding up. There is more to this than meets the eye.

I agree and something keeps nagging me in the back of my mind but I can't put my finger on it just yet. I am sure that it had to be with something(s) that was discussed earlier or maybe in another thread.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

NYC Ebola patient Craig Spencer is awake and communicating; patient's fiancée will return to her home this evening under quarantine

SELF quarantine? Or is she going to be guarded/watched?

I would put money on her "self quarantining" , taking a few city bikes/subways/taxis/ferrys you know just seeing the sights before realizing she has a fever and is also positive. That is, if things keep going the way they have been going.

sigh.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

"Awake and communicating" is a way to say something about his condition without really saying anything. It doesn't sound good to me.
edit on 25-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Did we explain this gap between Oct 14 and 16 and I missed it? I've seen the one with the gap more often, saying he checked into a hotel, but a couple do not have a gap, saying he left Oct 16 stopped in Brussels and flew back Oct 17 (which could be timeline).

I know other people have asked too...

NEW YORK — A look at the recent activities of Dr. Craig Spencer, a New York City physician who treated Ebola patients in West Africa and this week became the fourth person to test positive for the virus in the United States:

Sept. 18: Spencer leaves for West Africa via Brussels.

Oct. 12: Spencer has final contact with Ebola patients in Guinea, where he had been working with Doctors Without Borders.

Oct. 14: Spencer leaves Guinea.

Oct. 16: Spencer returns to Brussels and checks into a hotel.

Oct. 17: Spencer arrives in New York and, adhering to guidelines, starts a routine of twice-daily temperature checks.

Tuesday: Spencer notices he is feeling more tired than usual, officials say. Visits Manhattan's High Line walkway and the Blue Bottle coffee stand along the walkway.

Wednesday: Spencer takes a three-mile jog along Manhattan's Riverside Park. Later in the day, he takes the A and L subway trains to the Gutter bowling alley in Brooklyn. He takes a car service back home.

Thursday: Spencer feels feverish after 10 a.m. He and his fiancee call health authorities to notify them of his symptoms. EMTs in protective gear take Spencer to Bellevue Hospital in an ambulance surrounded by police cars. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sends an Ebola team to New York. Spencer tests positive for Ebola. His fiancee and two friends are quarantined to prevent exposure to others. www.startribune.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkJS

originally posted by: babybunnies
Reports are coming in that an "extraordinary number" of staff are calling in sick to the New York hospital to avoid having to treat this Ebola patient.

Horrible morals and ethics from a heathcare system that is constantly touted as "the best in the world".

Any worker that called in sick that can't produce a doctor's note (one NOT written by a doctor at the same hospital) should be fired on the basis of their incredibly poor morals and ethics.

If you're working in a job that requires you to look after sick people, you can't pick and choose which sick people you'd like to look after.

They are kind of like kryptonite because of vague protocols and lack of proper PPE equipment.

Goes back to what the one doctor said about considering not treating Ebola patients. Don't know exactly what 'not treating' includes, or doesn't include.

Sorry, don't remember where I read that about possibly not treating. If anyone has the link, it would be appreciated.

Here ya go.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients

www.reuters.com...

Des

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone
If they are ill-equipped and trained they should send them to where they are prepared to handle this. That should have been the CDC idiots' first step.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This article also states the Dr. is having "gastrointestinal symptoms" and "moving into the next phase of his illness".

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Talking about this thread on ATS Live tonite. Please call in 📞 www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Talking about this thread on ATS Live tonite. Please call in 📞 www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like I"m going to miss it.

Keep me informed...

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join