It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Does anyone have any information on Doctors Without Borders being a CIA front? I have wondered this for years, this seems like an op. Any info out there?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ZzurvanN

I'm sure it's tied in somehow. Nothing becomes big and prevalent unless it has some help along the way

You raise a really good point.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lanisius

I agree with you in what you are saying about Duncan. His story has too many holes in it.

Point 1: he apparently got the virus via carrying the lady with ebola into the hospital and being there when she died.
However according to Duncans nephew Thomas Duncan told him he did not carry the lady into the hospital. But later saying that it does SOUND like something his uncle would have done....hmmm.

If he didn't get ebola from the lady then where did he get it?.....Step in his boss for whom he was a "personal driver", I may be wrong but being a personal driver for a high paid executive with links to the government would the driver not need some security experience? Therefore what security background did he have?
Furthermore bring in his bosses links to the corruption in the Liberia Government and his links to family having lived in Atlanta before coming back to Liberia to head a Crisis initiative with nokia (health) to research wireless health tech...maybe what ways to communicate with the RFID's that will be in the Ebola vaccines that everyone will be FORCED to take.

Duncans Ebola Connection

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj
I believe she's offered to but as of last week was not a match for anyone.

That and I'm not sure whether she got a transfusion herself or not either (losing track). I'm thinking not.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Who doesn't the CIA use?

Alleged Fake CIA Vaccination Campaign Undermines Medical Care

And this practice does two things it makes people suspicious and it puts MSF/DWB in danger. That being said, however, it has not been unheard of.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
Seriously? Seriously!!!!

Leave it up to the New York Times.

Can You Get Ebola From a Bowling Ball?

Although the surface of a shared bowling ball is a likely place to find germs — and some people avoid bowling for this very reason — it is extremely unlikely that Ebola could be passed that way. There is no evidence that it has been passed, as colds or flu sometimes are, by touching surfaces that someone else touched after sneezing into their hand. Ebola is normally passed through contact with blood, vomit or diarrhea.

If someone left blood, vomit or feces on a bowling ball, and the next person to touch it did not even notice, and then put his fingers into his eyes, nose or mouth, it might be possible.

link

In case you missed it. "There is no evidence that it has been passed"

lol, The only real evidence they can all agree on is you have to be returning from the hot spots in Africa. Do they have any real solid evidence of anything? They should just admit they are unprepared, have NO solid evidence and do not know what to expect. That is something I could believe.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
What was CNN or whoever's verdict on the bowling bowl? I've lost the plot.

a reply to: RunForTheHills ETA: LOL thanks.

a reply to: research100 ETA: So no danger from, say, sweat?
edit on 10/24/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

The problem is that people who study Ebola exclusively dont even know how long every strand can last out in the open really. They dont even know how long it can last in tiny, minute droplets of moisture that the air can actually carry.

What they dont know is more than they do. What is unanimous from people we should be listening to like WHO, CDC, and the UN is that we havent seen the worst of this and our officials arent exactly getting their facts straight.

everyone should err on the side of caution.

EDIT TO ADD:
U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases "USAMRIID" has effectively weaponized Ebola and infected monkeys with it through aerosol transmission. Apparently It can be airborne if the air is cold and wet enough. If African weather is helping them to not get aerial transmission but they still have this problem, what is a NYC winter going to do?

edit on 10 24 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: MrLimpet
Yet one person that came back from Africa with ebola claims that he got it while disinfecting a car that had an ebola positive person in it.

I had forgotten about that one! Thanks, I knew there was a case that did not involve direct contact but couldn't remember, Thanks for bringing it back up!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

apparently you would have to see the feces,vomit on the ball and touch it....but...they didn't say anything about the HOLES in the ball that you put your FINGERS in???? they are half guessing and hoping for the best, I think,...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Indirect contact is not the 'normal' means of transmission is apparently their story.

My opinion... they don't really know.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Who doesn't the CIA use?

Alleged Fake CIA Vaccination Campaign Undermines Medical Care

And this practice does two things it makes people suspicious and it puts MSF/DWB in danger. That being said, however, it has not been unheard of.

The problem with the Ebola vaccine, like most vaccines is: YOU ACTUALLY GET THE VIRUS!

Who wants to voluntarily infect themselves with Ebola ????!!!! That is insanity. I'll take my chances, seeing how it's soooooooo hard to catch and all.
edit on 24-10-2014 by AutOmatIc because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
CRAP! Daycare just called, I have to go get my 3 year old grandson, he is sick, running a fever, throwing up and has diarrhea!
Glad I have not been to Africa!

Be back soon and thanks for all the great finds and coverage everyone has done to keep us up to date on what is really happening!!! Be back shortly.

You're back!
How is your grandson? My jaw sort of dropped when I read your post, seeing what the subject of the thread is.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

apparently you would have to see the feces,vomit on the ball and touch it....but...they didn't say anything about the HOLES in the ball that you put your FINGERS in???? they are half guessing and hoping for the best, I think,...

Indeed, they are only hoping.

Viruses are microscopic.

It only takes ONE particle of ebola to infect someone.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah that's pretty much my opinion too. And by the way the opinion of many in the medical field.

[The Experts Say...]

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc
Untested vaccines with waivers of immunity for the manufacturers no less. Yeah sign me up. Not.

BTW, that was an older article in ref to your or someone else's question about CIA ties to MSF/DWB.

edit on 10/24/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

See you are back.
Hope your Grandson is ok. ??

Check out the latest from the WH.

Obama would have 'no problem' riding subway, hitting the High Line, which are places New York Ebola patient went - @lesleyclark

Obama taking no special precautions before meeting with Ebola survivor Nina Pham - @ZekeJMiller

Pool report: Obama met and hugged Dallas nurse and Ebola survivor Nina Pham in the Oval Office

Josh Earnest on further Ebola measures: 'These kind of policy decisions are going to be driven by science' - @lesleyclark

edit on 24-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I heard that on the radio. Kinda adds weight that they indeed have a cure stashed away, because they wouldn't let the POTUS anywhere near a level 4 infectious virus if there was the slightest chance of him being infected. Or maybe my tinfoil hat is on a bit too tight :p

a reply to: MrLimpet

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
Made it upstate. I guess considering it was a positive test result I was correct in leaving. Good move on my part.

Halloween is coming up, that worries me. Congregations, the sniffles, people handing out candy face to face. Yes this will be real fun....

Great to hear you made it safe. Hope this does not turn out to be the apocalypse that some movies are made of.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Thankyou very much! I'd rather be up here than down there if it gets really bad.

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join