It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Found a link to my other post about possible ebola on long island

www.newsday.com...

Sorry its not a fancy link

Edit- the article doesnt say the school is in quarantine, that was face book. Someone whoose mom works there. This is scary since the school is within 10 miles of my home.
edit on 31Fri, 24 Oct 2014 15:33:40 -0500pm10qu33Friday201410 by tranquilone666 because: added info

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
a reply to: RunForTheHills

Here's a vid about the Emergency Action Notification that happened today.

Maybe this is a OOPS! Wasn't quite ready to use this Emergency Action Notification yet, that was suppose to be a little further down the road. Things seem to be going down hill fast,

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tranquilone666

www.newsday.com...

Edit- the article doesnt say the school is in quarantine, that was face book. Someone whoose mom works there. This is scary since the school is within 10 miles of my home.

headed to your post now. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tranquilone666

www.newsday.com...

Again the media is not telling us much. Great to have a net work of people who are in close range of different areas to get us the facts, because the Media is doing a terrible job on reporting!

edit on 24-10-2014 by RunForTheHills because: none

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
News conference now and Chris Christie and Andrew Cumo are saying that they are implementing new airport screening procedures at JFK and Newark airports. Mandatory screenings and possible quarantine.

Seems a little like closing the stable door after the horse has bolted. This should have been in effect nationwide for weeks now.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Its great to be apart of this great network. I find out alot of great information on this site and alot of great members. Thankyou for the reply its nice to know that the info is appreciated.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tranquilone666
Baby steps to nowhere.
They are obsessed with the wrong things. These little tweaks remind me of a baker who ruins a pizza by focusing on the size and shape of bell peppers and doesn't realize he's forgotten the cheese and crust.

edit on 24-10-2014 by drwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Valhall
OMG, the little Mali girl died.

Oh no!! Already? Poor little baby. If she was that far along in her symptoms did she infect the bus she rode?

My sincerest condolences and prayers for the family. I hate hearing about children dying.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: drwill

It seems to me that they forgot to even purchase the ingredients and are focusing on deciding what kind of puzza they want while the oven burns down the house around them.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've watched this three times, thinking it must be a joke. I think it's meant to be serious.

The Germ Zapping Robot. Meet Saul

Published on Oct 24, 2014 - Ebola is one of many diseases that could be targeted by a new germ zapper that's using cutting edge technology.

edit on 24-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Your welcome. As an ATS member, I love all the information I can get, The more information the faster the pieces of the puzzle can be put together and we have other members on here that are great on compiling evidence. I would almost bet that ATS will have the true story before the media does or at least that has been my experience.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Ive lurked here for years and it seems to me the community is an amazing source of talented people. Lets all hope we can figure this out together.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

That only proves doctors can be crazy conspiracy theorists too. LoL! If people are being "disappeared", where are their family and friends? Where are the whistle-blowing HCWs, besides this guy of course?

IMHO, the whole thing is crazy enough without bringing it to bat crap crazy levels like this doc is doing.

Yes. I'm reserving judgment as well. Coming from A. Jones - the expert sensationalist, even worse than the MSM... meh.

I would think that family and friends would be ringing the bell loud and long if this was happening - for W. Africaners and also for us US people. If this were happening, they might have a gag order, but I think that people would still raise an alarm....

IMHO - no one would complain if TPTB opened up a Ebola 'treatment' centers for victims of Ebola and put them there. In fact, it would probably be a smart move.
edit on 24/10/2014 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OkieDokie

Ebola outbreak 2014 
World Health Organization says Ebola patient in Mali exposed many people to virus, traveled by bus while showing symptoms - @Reuters

End of alert
BreakingNews

I know this isn't about the NY doctor, but I just saw this headline and had a chuckle due to the complete absurdity of it. Pretty bad when we are being told "You can't catch Ebola on a bus (subway, bowling ball etc), yet the WHO is saying that many were exposed in Mali due to a patient traveling by .....a bus. I guess it just boils down to who admits to having symptoms, and who lies about it.

~OkieDokie

We potentially have a situation now where those infected with ebola thanks to this NY Doctor may not suspect they have Ebola, and even until very late symtpoms appear, doctors & nurses may not evem suspect Ebola!

In a city like NY tjis cpuld lead to a full blowm pandemic as bad or worse than the one they are having in W. Africa. They would have to quarantine the entire city. Close the airports down, close the public transports networks down, including cab services and bus services.... This could be devastating!

edit on 24-10-2014 by funkadeliaaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well I am not going to get all into freaked out mode, and PANIC. Here are the facts about this story...

The dip spit, was taking his temperature daily..

He called the cdc or whoever once he had a temperature...

The only way to catch EBOLA that we call fact that seems to make sense is CLOSE BODILY CONTACT while infected etc or while infected to try and prevent further debate... Not in incubation state..

So with that being said, if this dumb ass was wondering around new York, with no symptoms of infection in theory It did not spread to other people animals etc.

I am quite pissed thou I do not care how smart this doctor thinks he is, he put people at risk..

edit on b172014-10-24T16:17:57-05:00America/Chicago103176 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
NY & NJ letting them know in advance so they can fly directly into the other States. Besides the fact, how will they know if a traveler is telling the truth?

Wouldn't it make more sense to ban travel from infected areas?

New York and New Jersey to quarantine travelers who had contact with Ebola patients - @BloombergNews

edit on 24-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

No, not at this point. Reason: the opposition suggested it.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Better call Saul!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

OMG - did you see Drudge today?

www.infowars.com...

Normally stuff on Drudge like this is true and hits the mainstream media once the cover up is totally blown.

Doctor: Health Authorities Covering Up Ebola-Like Cases in U.S. Exclusive: Patients being "disappeared" to prevent panic

I am totally floored!!!

I looked up the physician who claims his friend told him patients were disappearing. From what I can glean I think his friend is a 'credible' source. This is at Truman Lakewood Medical Center in Kansas City and James Lawrenzi completed an internship and residency in family medicine there.

James Lawrenzi also has 4.5 stars for patient satisfaction so he must be a pretty good doctor. Why would he put his career on the line if his information wasn't credible?

www.cassregional.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join