It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
What happened to common sense?

Shocking moment bumbling cops leave Ebola doctor's apartment and dump their protective gloves and masks in a sidewalk trash can

New York City police officers were sent to mark of Dr. Craig Spencer's Harlem apartment building today

After the officers were done, they were seen throwing their gloves, masks and caution tape in a public trash can on the street

source

video at link above

edit on 24-10-2014 by MrLimpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bella2256
a reply to: Destinyone

I agree Des, where the heck are they?? They are a PR wet dream and yet I have not seen one visual confirmation.
I read the letter that was released and all I can say is , well, I wished I had that person editing my dissertation!! Perfect grammar and syntax.

My guess would be that the entire family consists of ashes right now.
They were probably shrink-wrapped and taken to a pathological waste incinerator to be burned.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I stopped reading at page ten... maybe someone else has said this, and if so.. sorry.

They say it is extremely hard to get Ebola without coming into contact via bodily fluid with an infected person. "New Yorkers do not need to be in fear". It is extremely unlikely anyone else has come down with it. They act like they know exactly how the virus spreads and what to do and what not do, however the carelessness shows with each new person coming into the country after visiting or taking care of patients in Africa.

IF THIS DR. took ALL precautions while caring for patients and didn't come into contact with their bodily fluids then HOW DID HE GET IT?

Our leaders are either idiots or deliberately spreading this virus on purpose.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yes, I totally agree, you are correct about that. I know some of the exchange students are stressed about the same thing. But no phone interview or photo?? That just seems extremely odd to me. You really believe completely that it is only fear? I am genuinely asking your opinion, I promise the question is not meant to be antagonistic at all.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: bella2256

They're probably afraid. There's a lotta hate out there.

either that or the media was told to not talk with them until further notice! Everything we have been told about the patients and the possible Ebola patients stinks!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet
Yep, NYC is prepared. Was it a windy day?
Hope the officers didn't touch an influenza-infected surface.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ
I stopped reading at page ten... maybe someone else has said this, and if so.. sorry.

They say it is extremely hard to get Ebola without coming into contact via bodily fluid with an infected person. "New Yorkers do not need to be in fear". It is extremely unlikely anyone else has come down with it. They act like they know exactly how the virus spreads and what to do and what not do, however the carelessness shows with each new person coming into the country after visiting or taking care of patients in Africa.

IF THIS DR. took ALL precautions while caring for patients and didn't come into contact with their bodily fluids then HOW DID HE GET IT?

Our leaders are going to great measures for us not to think this way. I have to agree with you on your above statement. Seems like they are going to great measures to keep anyone from noticing the pink elephant in the room.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lanisius
a reply to: Destinyone

I was in Canada a few days ago visiting family when a morning news report came on, showed and stated that the Duncan family was free of Ebola and released. The family is angry because due to the quarantine their home had been "cleaned" and yet they cannot return, they're essentially homeless now. So they are looking to sue.

After the report we kind of looked around at each other like, this supposed Ebola scare is more than likely a hoax.

www.cnn.com...
www.wfaa.com...
abcnews.go.com...

The links I added to the bottom of my post are the latest reports I could find. I couldn't find them via Google though.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bella2256
I do think it's fear in large part of how the public will treat them. Look at the hate directed toward both them and the nurse who flew with a fever and now even this doc in NYC, too.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Agreed.
Either way, Obama is going to go down as our worst President ever.
Evil or stupid... whichever.... he sucks.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I said at the bottom of page 23, I find it rather odd he was only there 30 days, when MSF/DWB has a longer commitment (it seems...but they may be free to come and go at will...who knows). So either he knew something was wrong and hightailed it home or...something. Just speculating.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet

Shocking moment bumbling cops leave Ebola doctor's apartment and dump their protective gloves and masks in a sidewalk trash can

New York City police officers were sent to mark of Dr. Craig Spencer's Harlem apartment building today

After the officers were done, they were seen throwing their gloves, masks and caution tape in a public trash can on the street

source

video at link above

Great way to help spread the love especially to the homeless! Unbelievable that the medics who are supposedly trained on their waste with Ebola would intentionally dispose of their contaminated gear in a public trash can! What part of a serious threat do they not understand!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

a reply to: Stormdancer777

Ebola Patients Disappearing Weaponized to Spread Like Flu Medical Staff Being Threatened To Shut Up

The Alex Jones videos.

there was an article I read this week about new rules for care given to Ebola patients and how much effort to put towards their care,

I'll see if I can find it.

Was it this article Stormdancer?

Hospitals weigh withholding care from Ebola patients

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: Lanisius

The Duncan family is Ebola free. I repeat, the Duncan family is Ebola free. A group of people that had close and intimate contact with him ... Ebola free. This, to me, can only mean one thing, the Ebola threat is either way way way over hyped or not real.

Methinks something else is afoot & not Ebola.

I can't take that as absolute truth. Where is the Duncan family. Have you seen them? I have not. Just press releases written by professionals, and gossip of who is in control of his medical records for an upcoming book and lawsuit.

I'd like to see this ebola free family do a presser. Thank the city of Dallas for trying to save Duncan, even though he lied to get get to Dallas, causing 2 other people (that we know of) to also get ebola.

I'm sure every publication of any merit has a standing offer of big bucks for an interview...none yet...why is that?

Des

I can't tell you exactly what's going on with the family but Fox4 news showed a clip of the family and friends standing around outside complaining about Texas Health not being honest with Duncan's condition. How the hospital wouldn't release reports, how Duncan was a human being who didn't get treated as well as the other Ebola patients, etc...Louise's children were there but Louise was NOT. Where was she? Her friend, who is now her spokesperson, said it was Louise's DEATH, oops, her EMOTIONAL DEATH that still has her staying out of the spotlight. Huh?!

I only caught this segment briefly but I'm going to keep looking and, hopefully, I can report more details or clarify what this was all about. It's just weird to me that she wasn't there.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I said at the bottom of page 23, I find it rather odd he was only there 30 days, when MSF/DWB has a longer commitment (it seems...but they may be free to come and go at will...who knows). So either he knew something was wrong and hightailed it home or...something. Just speculating.

with the information we have been told, all any of us can do is speculate!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RunForTheHills

originally posted by: MrLimpet

source

video at link above

Great way to help spread the love especially to the homeless! Unbelievable that the medics who are supposedly trained on their waste with Ebola would intentionally dispose of their contaminated gear in a public trash can! What part of a serious threat do they not understand!!!

So much for the doctors, governor and mayor saying they're so much better than Dallas. Doesn't look it to me.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Still wondering if they're 1.) going to move him and 2.) getting Brantly blood.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
CRAP! Daycare just called, I have to go get my 3 year old grandson, he is sick, running a fever, throwing up and has diarrhea!
Glad I have not been to Africa!

Be back soon and thanks for all the great finds and coverage everyone has done to keep us up to date on what is really happening!!! Be back shortly.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: RunForTheHills

That only proves doctors can be crazy conspiracy theorists too. LoL! If people are being "disappeared", where are their family and friends? Where are the whistle-blowing HCWs, besides this guy of course?

IMHO, the whole thing is crazy enough without bringing it to bat crap crazy levels like this doc is doing.

We're still trying to figure out what happened to JFK 50 years later. So many people have been silenced. So it could be possible it's happening here, too.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join