It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

originally posted by: RunForTheHills
CRAP! Daycare just called, I have to go get my 3 year old grandson, he is sick, running a fever, throwing up and has diarrhea!
Glad I have not been to Africa!

Be back soon and thanks for all the great finds and coverage everyone has done to keep us up to date on what is really happening!!! Be back shortly.

You're back!
How is your grandson? My jaw sort of dropped when I read your post, seeing what the subject of the thread is.

I am back, he is sick but nothing a little sprite couldn;t help. I am sure it just a virus that little ones always seem to pick up this time of the year. Thanks for asking, he is watching cartoons and sipping sprite out of his sippy cup. His momma, who is doing her RN clinicals at the hospital today just called too to check on him.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MrLimpet

Check out the latest from the WH.

Thanks for the updates, I had to turn my news channel to the cartoon channel.
wow they are going out of their way to say there is no scare. Hmmm, Hope it doesn't backfire and Obama becomes another patient day before election.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: ~Lucidity

apparently you would have to see the feces,vomit on the ball and touch it....but...they didn't say anything about the HOLES in the ball that you put your FINGERS in???? they are half guessing and hoping for the best, I think,...

Anyone who has ever bowled in their life knows that the most common injury in bowling is.... A blister. Which would seem to me good enough to spread disease. Nothing like a nice open wound located on a finger and I won't mention that nasty fluid water stuff that leaks out when popped.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck

CRAP! Daycare just called, I have to go get my 3 year old grandson, he is sick, running a fever, throwing up and has diarrhea!
Glad I have not been to Africa!

Be back soon and thanks for all the great finds and coverage everyone has done to keep us up to date on what is really happening!!! Be back shortly.

You're back!
How is your grandson? My jaw sort of dropped when I read your post, seeing what the subject of the thread is.

I am back, he is sick but nothing a little sprite couldn;t help. I am sure it just a virus that little ones always seem to pick up this time of the year. Thanks for asking, he is watching cartoons and sipping sprite out of his sippy cup. His momma, who is doing her RN clinicals at the hospital today just called too to check on him.

Aah, Sprite! The miracle cure. Can't fault him!
Hope he feels better soon.

I'll go back to lurking again now. Although you are all doing a wonderful job of keeping on top of the news and updates. A thank you to everyone. You are all wonderful.

Stay safe. x

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hell, I'm not even sure if they've said that he actually bowled and I've lost the will to look

They did say that bowling alley is place for concerts too, didn't they?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
I heard that on the radio. Kinda adds weight that they indeed have a cure stashed away, because they wouldn't let the POTUS anywhere near a level 4 infectious virus if there was the slightest chance of him being infected. Or maybe my tinfoil hat is on a bit too tight :p

a reply to: MrLimpet

Let's tighten the hat a little. They might let his body double near one

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

Anyone who has ever bowled in their life knows that the most common injury in bowling is.... A blister. Which would seem to me good enough to spread disease. Nothing like a nice open wound located on a finger and I won't mention that nasty fluid water stuff that leaks out when popped.

Good point. I haven't bowled in years and I never thought about that. It appears that the officials in charge never thought about it either.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Not to mention he rode the subway and used an Uber car. The very fact they removed the front door to his apt building shows how easy it is for it to live on surfaces and thus infect others.

Anyone notice the symbolism with this? The doctor is 33. There was an incident where 33 officers shot people with 600 rounds.

Just putting it out there, seems too coincidental.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Ebola outbreak 2014 
World Health Organization says Ebola patient in Mali exposed many people to virus, traveled by bus while showing symptoms - @Reuters

End of alert
BreakingNews

I know this isn't about the NY doctor, but I just saw this headline and had a chuckle due to the complete absurdity of it. Pretty bad when we are being told "You can't catch Ebola on a bus (subway, bowling ball etc), yet the WHO is saying that many were exposed in Mali due to a patient traveling by .....a bus. I guess it just boils down to who admits to having symptoms, and who lies about it.

~OkieDokie

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the World Health Organization wasn't given the Obama administration's talking points about how you can't get ebola by riding a bus. They now state the Mali ebola patient potentially infected many people because he rode a bus while symptomatic.

They are all starting to trip over themselves on this one.

www.reuters.com...

The World Health Organization said on Friday the first confirmed Ebola patient in Mali had travelled by bus through the country while showing symptoms and there had been multiple opportunities for exposure involving many people.

edit on 10-24-2014 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

Please note that the alert people in Oklahoma picked up on that about the same time. lol

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Spanish Juan says:

Ebola

"Ebola perfect game!"

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Not to mention he rode the subway and used an Uber car. The very fact they removed the front door to his apt building shows how easy it is for it to live on surfaces and thus infect others.

Anyone notice the symbolism with this? The doctor is 33. There was an incident where 33 officers shot people with 600 rounds.

Just putting it out there, seems too coincidental.

That dang 33 dreaded number again! I for one never caught it but I am kind of new at all of this. Looks like I have a lot of reading this winter to catch up. I am one of those that lived in my own safe little bubble up until about 2 years ago so I have so much to learn! But I do remember reading in one of the ATS threads about the magic 33 number.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Valhall

It's a two-year old girl, isn't it? In Mali? Thread here: Mali has first Ebola case

Or are you guys talking about another case?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OkieDokie

Ebola outbreak 2014 
World Health Organization says Ebola patient in Mali exposed many people to virus, traveled by bus while showing symptoms - @Reuters

End of alert
BreakingNews

I know this isn't about the NY doctor, but I just saw this headline and had a chuckle due to the complete absurdity of it. Pretty bad when we are being told "You can't catch Ebola on a bus (subway, bowling ball etc), yet the WHO is saying that many were exposed in Mali due to a patient traveling by .....a bus. I guess it just boils down to who admits to having symptoms, and who lies about it.

~OkieDokie

They just destroyed everything the CDC, The Potus and the Officials have been telling us. Wait... the USA is so much ahead of them that this nasty Ebola virus can not be transferred on an American bus! Maybe we need to ship some of our buses over to them...

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Yes, apparently the child was taken on a bus.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

It's a two-year old girl, isn't it? In Mali? Thread here: Mali has first Ebola case

Or are you guys talking about another case?

wow this is a whole new case in Mali. This is a 2 year old baby!

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

It's so incredibly sad. She came over from Guinea.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Great catch ValHall lol

Here is another comforting tweet:

NYC Mayor's OfficeVerified account
‏@NYCMayorsOffice "We don't see any possibility that he contaminated his apartment." - @DrMaryTBassett on the apartment of the patient at Bellevue Hospital.
NY Mayors Office

Really? No way? So he didn't have any let's say.... explosive diarrhea while at home, No meals, didn't sweat at all. So does this mean they aren't going to decontaminate it at all? I mean, we have other countries killing people's pets, yet there is no possibility that this guy contaminated his apartment? Maybe it was because he wasn't there long enough, you know, all the bowling, jogging, and dining he had to do?

~OkieDokie

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OkieDokie

I've about decided that most of the current US politician pool (as well as ALL of the mainstream media pundints) have lost their cheat sheets that had the definition of the word "possibility" on it.

They keep using that word but I really don't think they know what it means.
edit on 10-24-2014 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join