It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ebola patient is in NY

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Not sure if this was asked but do we know if he was with anyone sexually?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: itswhatev

If he dies in the next few days...it can only mean he's been actively spreading ebola on his run around the whole damn city social spree.

Des

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Yes he has a fiance who is in quarantine.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: speedyguy

i am pretty pissed...

we have to pray new york does not become ground zero because of this dip spit....

I really wish man had more common sense these days our ancestors had no problems with it... Yet we seem to have serious issues with having it...

What next....

Dear god... Their is no boundary... What you think is unimaginable exist in 2014.....

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This NY doc is essentially a public health doctor and a teacher, I think. This is the program he was involved in:

www.iemfellowships.com...

And he still did not self quarantine... WTF!?

I hope now people will stop shaming the second Dallas nurse (I was guilty of it). If this jackass didn't know better, how can we expect more of her?

IMHO..the fault lies within the system established to handle this. The CDC and it's relationships with the various State Departments of Health.

Utter failure by no implementation of common sense, proactive measures - mandatory quarantines.

At least if we quarantined aid workers for 21 days - in Africa, before coming home - we would stop the most likely vectors. Same for anyone else coming from the affected regions - mandatory quarantine before boarding a plane.
edit on 10/23/2014 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

The incubation period for Ebola in Semen is 82 days...a dirty little secret they aren't telling you about...

How is that Airport Screening working out?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

It kind of makes you think that this is the plan, I mean who could be this dumb?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
New York won't become ground zero for an Ebola pandemic. Remember patient zero, Duncan? His family lived in direct contact with him, and inside a "hot zone" apartment for days. And they are being reported as "Ebola free". So I'm pretty sure this will be a non-event, except for maybe a few savvy wall street investors.

a reply to: Bicent76

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BABYBULL24

originally posted by: thesaneone

The incubation period for Ebola in Semen is 82 days...a dirty little secret they aren't telling you about...

I'm starting to wonder if it is working out exactly as they wanted.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BABYBULL24

Right so someone could recover, get on a plane a month later and come to America, "self monitor" for 21 days, have sex with someone... and spread Ebola still.

That's fantastic.
edit on 23-10-2014 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
HYPOTHETICALLY, if the fiancee has it, and someone who had contact with her, and not the doc, we can assume it's contagious earlier than thought, yes?

Also, if any other people, who didn't have close contact are infected, this might be the last point before some kind of mass panic... Maybe one more generation of infection, first, though.
edit on 10/23/2014 by japhrimu because: Removed "causing military intervention."

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrLimpet
WH has it under control.

Several members of the Ebola rapid response team to arrive in New York tonight, others in the morning, White House officials say - @NBCNews

CDC rapid response it seems, not military. Yet.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

the truth will reveal itself... The irony is this story will not die... 4 cases in usa and could be prevented....

It is almost like ebola, is suppose to strive here.. LOL

didn't work the 1st time try again, not the 2nd try again, and all out the 3rd in the most populated city in america....

It's not gonna stop till allot of people get sick...

It is not rocket science...

They keep on trying...

I can see this....

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here is Colombia University's own requirements:

preparedness.columbia.edu...

Upon return, these individuals will be required to remain in “home quarantine” for 21 days,
meaning they will not be allowed to participate in patient-related activities of any
nature at the University or its affiliated hospitals, clinics, etc. This requirement is
consistent with recommendations from authorities like the CDC as well as New
York Presbyterian Hospital policy.

He did not do that. He violated his own job requirements.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills

Ohhhh that made me laugh!!!!
I agree that's not largely in the news , interesting question

originally posted by: BABYBULL24

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ValentineWiggin
a reply to: BABYBULL24

Right so someone could recover, get on a plane a month later and come to America, "self monitor" for 21 days, have sex with someone... and spread Ebola still.

That's fantastic.

Essentially it's an STD...think they are trying to keep that under the radar....

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: GoShredAK

Follow your intuition on this one, my friend.

Intuition followed,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Better safe than sorry I suppose. As if it would make any difference........

link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

"Oh well that's for other people...it can't happen to me!"

This is just...well...we've all already said it. Since they brought the first ones in on purpose and a billion times here since.

No damn common sense. Not from the government. Not from anyone.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Reply to: Destinyone

Did you see they made a big deal that the Dr. was concerned enough to make sure his apt. was locked up before he left so no one else could go into it.

Are you freaking kidding me.!!! What about the bowling shoes he wore and the ball he used, and the next person who used them. The dumb #e went out to have a night on the town when he had already been feeling bad for a couple of days.

IF a Dr. who just came back from Africa treating ebola patients doesn't get it. How in the hell do they expect the untrained and uneducated people to get it. Ebola is dangerous....

Des

Awww, that was so considerate of him! (Truthfully, it was probably more out of habit and not wanting his crap stolen. In all seriousness though, does ANYONE find it highly odd, we have Duncan, Nurse Pham, Nurse Amber, and Doctor Idiot here. Out of all of these, ALL their apartments were cleared out! Carpets, shelves, fridge, etc... Some had over 50 barrels removed. All, that is, except Doctor Idiot. Is there something I'm missing???? What is so special about Doctor Idiot that they don't need to Hazmat his apartment??? Did anyone else catch this? I can't find any links right now, but I do recall it being mentioned on the breaking news with DeBlasio, Cuomo, etc....

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: kosmicjack

"Oh well that's for other people...it can't happen to me!"

I read somewhere that - at some point - you have to start wondering if an intense urge to go somewhere is a preliminary symptom of Ebola. LOLOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join