It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 20, 2005...John Titor may still be right, again

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I had to say this. I don't understand how everyone can miss this. Titor says that the nukes went off in 2015? Now, considering the fallout time and technology at the time, how in the hell do you invent "safe" time travel between 2015-2036? Sounds pretty stupid to me. Don't you think that if you were dealing with nuclear fallout you would have other things besides inventing time travel in mind? Even if time travel was top priority, wouldn't you have used it for good? Why would you send some bozo like Titor through time? Doesn't make sense. This tells me that people in his "timeline" or whatever the hell he calls it, are just plain stupid. Or, they were really smart. I mean, why send a chimp back in time if you can send some terd like Titor back in time to test your machine?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost1
I mean, why send a chimp back in time if you can send some terd like Titor back in time to test your machine?

Good point, obvioulsy they realized the monkey was smarter then he was

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Just wanted to point out some other discrepancies about the post that shot mentions proves John Titor as a Hoax. The Time_Traveler0 account that shots mentions was actually created in 2003. This would be impossible since Titors first post was years before the creation of that account.

Just another piece of the puzzle.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
John Titor was proved to be a hoax,
someone openly admitted to it on the internet and i remember reading about it on the internet

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae
I personally think John Titor was a fraud....however i must say a very good fraud...

I agree with you. A most excellent fraud. Is there
a fraud/hoax hall of fame? Titor definately did a
great job and deserves recognition as a hoaxer-
extraordinary.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
simulacra, will you be disappointed if the innaguration goes well without the deaths of americans at the hands of the gov't resulting in a "waco type of event" ?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
someone openly admitted to it on the internet and i remember reading about it on the internet

infinite, flip back one page and read every post. We've discussed this already.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
simulacra, will you be disappointed if the innaguration goes well without the deaths of americans at the hands of the gov't resulting in a "waco type of event" ?

Why have you been trying to make every post on this thread a personal attack? I'm just pointing out a possiblity that could be related to John Titor. I'm not eagerly waiting by my TV set hoping for the destruction of America if that is what you are implying.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
the title of the thread implies you have actually spent time thinking about how the bush innaguration could turn into a "waco type event".

the reason for this, seems to be justification of titor as a real time traveler.

so if americans die, titor is right, by your thinking.

i'm just pointing out the the dead people may be more significant than you having a better argument in favor of titor, which really is just an ATS thread. have you thought of that ?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

the title of the thread implies you have actually spent time thinking about how the bush innaguration could turn into a "waco type event".

This thread implies that I think and not Troll other peoples thread personally attacking them.

so if americans die, titor is right, by your thinking.

If there is a Civil War that begins in 2005, John Titor is right

i'm just pointing out the the dead people may be more significant than you having a better argument in favor of titor, which really is just an ATS thread. have you thought of that ?

I'm not going to waste too much time on proving how your thought process is crippled, however I will say this. John Titor said that there is going to be a Civil War in America in 2005. It's 2005, and based on the recent backlash of Bush being elected president, this may be the event in which the Civil War begins.

Now excuse me radagast, I just went to Wal-Mart to buy my third can of 'Troll-repellent'. After this thread is fumigated I suggest that you find another thread to lurk in.

SMR

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

If I created an account using John_Titor_1 and posted everywhere that I was back and provided pictures of me,would you then take back that statement?
Your post does not hold water since ANYONE can say they are ANYONE on the net.There is no way to prove JT is real or fake.The only way is to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
simulacra, did you get your titor t-shirt, coffee mug at walmart

SMR

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
How many times you gonna post that remark?Your looking more a fool than what you think Simulacra is

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
There is no way to prove JT is real or fake.The only way is to wait and see.

Wait and see what?

He's already wrong on everything that was to happen up to this point. How many more things does he have to get wrong before people believe he's fake?

SMR

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What has not happened that he said would?
You have to also remember,that by stating some things,the smallest change can corrupt the time line,thus making an event not happen.
Just like walking down the street.You decide to turn left rather than right and find that you just missed getting hiy by a car.
Simple redirection can alter time.Like they say,every second is different.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
What has not happened that he said would?
You have to also remember,that by stating some things,the smallest change can corrupt the time line,thus making an event not happen.
Just like walking down the street.You decide to turn left rather than right and find that you just missed getting hiy by a car.
Simple redirection can alter time.Like they say,every second is different.

Smallest change you say? Hmmm...maybe something like telling people that you came back in time through a time machine? That surely wouldn't change anything? Just that alone would alter so many things because now it would make you believe in a time machine and spend more time hunting down posts by John Titor when you could have been going outside and getting hit by a car. Keep it coming guys. It's worth a good laugh!

[edit on 13-1-2005 by lost1]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Tutor was/is a fraud. The more we talk about him, the more some skimmers will believe his story. Let it die once and for all

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by techie
Tutor was/is a fraud. The more we talk about him, the more some skimmers will believe his story. Let it die once and for all

Just a side note. The above post is very ignorant.

Why? The person has obviously jumped on a bandwagon without providing a single shread of proof (or even an attempt). Good job Techie.

[edit on 1/14/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
hey simulacra, I apologize for being such a... well, you know. I post on some sports boards, and the wrong attitude followed me over here.

I try to be open minded, titors story is very interesting, one of my favorite books is about time travel (dean koontz, lightning) but the story just has so many holes. I must confess I haven't read a lot of the titor posts, can you shed some light on a few things ?

does he ever give his birthdate ?

does he ever explain how the time travel device was developed ? what I mean is what it a small group of survivors or a gov't project ?

why is he the only traveller (that we know of) to use the technology ? is his machine a one-of-a-kind?

SMR

posted on Jan, 14 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I commend you for what you just did dude

I know the story seems really far fetched,I mean,we really only see this in sci-fi moves and books.To think it could really happen,although exciting,you have to question is it really possible.
I am 50/50 on this.I would like to believe,but in the back of my mind,I HAVE to wonder and ask questions.
Like I say though,we will have to see the outcome of the next few years to see if this person is/was real.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join