It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far out can you recognize a synchronicity?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ok, I wish to only participate in this conversation with people who see this idea as valid and already understand it.

From Google..

syn·chro·nic·i·ty
ˌsiNGkrəˈnisədē/
noun
the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.

So here's what I'm curious about... How far out have you been able to recognize a synchronistic event?

Here's an example...

About a year ago I made plans to get my id changed over from one state to another after moving. Well something came up and I wasn't able to change. Happened again. The second time I said... "Obviously I'm about to move again". Well I moved, not back to the same state but I moved. Again I made plans and same results, moved.

Well I'm moving next week and im moving back to the state that my id was originally from in the first place.

I new that when it didn't work out I was obviously meant to go back but multiple life changing events happened in the mean.

So how far out can you see it coming?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I have what i'll just call a device (of my own construction) that allows me to tie events from decades ago to the present time.

that's how I was able to connect the resignation of US Attorney General Eric Holder and other recent resignations and deaths to the Watergate Scandal.

that's about 42 years ago.

the world that is emerging is one that would have been had Watergate never occurred.

enjoy the show.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Synchronicity is simply the recognition of repeated patterns. Patterns can span longer, longer than humans are able to perceive.

For me? I've noticed synchronous events tying together through multiple years in my own life. I wrote a thread once about a wallet I returned to a stranger, and found out over a year later that the person died shortly thereafter (there's a little more depth to it than I'm sharing here.)

I would imagine there's no limit, as the patterns we observe are wheels-within-wheels-within-wheels ad infinitum. Maybe it happens even across multiple lifetimes!

edit on 22-10-2014 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
if you're looking for it, it can't be a synchronicity. Synchronicity occurs when you are in alignment physically, emotionally, or cosmologically. To know it's coming is to be in anticipation.

You know what else anticipation is good for?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure synchronicity is the result of the synaesthesia experienced from hallucinogens. Most of the people who talk about it have done hallucinogens at one time or another, but i can't say for sure that it is the only way to experience it. I can say, however, that people notice it more because of hallucinogens. For me, synchronicity is mostly just an annoying pavlov's dog.

Maybe if you caught me at a different time in my life, I'd be more open to the conversation

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Looking506

What about seeing a future event through a happening now synchronicity?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

i believe that is called an epiphany.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
sorry for trivializing the topic

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

How do you know it's a future event? If you know, it's "truth" is just a value you assign to it. ie "i want it to be a future event", then because you want, you work to make it be. That doesn't sound like synchronicity as i've experienced it.
I've experienced it a lot(a few times today already), but i've never tried associating a concept like time zones to it.

Do you experience it often?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Yea, i do the same thing, I will leave things in certain places that would not make since to normal people , but 3 weeks later I will be in that spot saying ..I wish I had a widget right now and low and behold there is one laying there.The subconscious is way smarter than we give it credit. How far can we astro project is dependent on how stressed and full your life is of distractions that interfere with what I call beam downs of future info the brain receives from intuition .
edit on 22-10-2014 by supergravity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

As far as timelines go i have never really taken note (as to how far ahead etc....) such things happen, all i do know is that the phenomena is real and is noticed regularly in life.
I think that synchronicity happens around us constantly, it is our awareness that is missing most of it.

Narcolepticbuddha
''I would imagine there's no limit, as the patterns we observe are wheels-within-wheels-within-wheels ad infinitum. Maybe it happens even across multiple lifetimes!''

would have to agree

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Looking506

How do you know it's a future event? If you know, it's "truth" is just a value you assign to it. ie "i want it to be a future event", then because you want, you work to make it be. That doesn't sound like synchronicity as i've experienced it.
I've experienced it a lot(a few times today already), but i've never tried associating a concept like time zones to it.

Do you experience it often?

All the time I finally just made a thread about it. I'm just analyzing the pattern and seeing something's roll in the future in real time.

I also regularly study, not read but study astrology so I'm sure the characterizes I'm reading about play a roll because I can see the events first butterfly essentially within a series of patterns that I can link to a future event based on the pattern.
edit on 10/22/2014 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Synchronicity exists. I experience it daily. I think it's the cosmos' way of communicating with us.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

that's the point of the inquiry into the phenomenon...Prediction.

One thing I'll say before going into prediction is that while you can make predictions, you may never be able to measure the accuracy because of the limits to feedback; our access to this data doesn't mean it didn't happened but only that it may have happened somewhere no one was able to see it...so if a prediction is made and no immediate feedback is received don't despair it may appear in a day or two or a year or two...so there is, should I say it, a measure of faith required in the predictive power of the time model you've constructed (i assume you all have one).

here's a Prediction...Tomorrow is a day of Denial of Access. people that have access today will not have it going forward.

now we wait.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Humans have always been able to see this synchronicity due to how powerful our brain is but over the years of not needing to use it, it becomes dormant. When everything is perfect in your life, why would you want to know about anything that might disturb it?

I think it also depends on the person and their spiritual power. Not talking about religion but rather willpower and the fire that burns in everyone. The fire to do things. You don't know what it may be, but you want to do it, if you have a great spirit.

When TPTB found out about this, you're damn straight they wanted it suppressed. This synchronicity is your brain telling you that something is not right. You don't know what, but you know it's wrong.
Having experienced these events as long as I can remember, I've noticed the frequency and duration has been steadily increasing over the years to the point where I see them weekly.

Maybe it's a highly intelligent brain with a vivid imagination or maybe a certain head based trauma activated it. I don't know but I've avoided death a few times now because of seeing these events and reacting to them. Buses I should have been on crashing, buildings burning down with everyone inside dying with me only avoiding it because of a smoke or a bathroom break, and it goes on.

i met with someone who was gifted in these matters and they told me my events that I would recognize and use.

She told me
You have a great mind and a powerful body. You come from the slums and use the experience gained to succeed outside these slums. You were destined to be a king, as were thousands of others. Your charisma and natural talent would have advanced you greatly in other times but it will advance you even more in today's world. You see a great evil along with a small group of others, but no one listens to you and others' warnings. You will go through dark times, leading others to fight evil when all hope is lost. But you will persevere and succeed because you and your comrades have the spirits of kings and queens. You will recognize this spirit in others and they turn will see yours.

At this point I asked her why I shouldn't just kill myself and save future me the trouble of the horrible #?

But fear not, she told me, after the dark times have passed, you and your comrades will see the light. When you succeed, your hopes and dreams will become reality and help the human race move forward. But when you are in these dark times and recognize them, do not lose hope, no matter what happens.

This lady lived in a neighborhood where even the cops feared to tread. It was a dark place even during the day, with an atmosphere straight out a Cthulu novel with only addicts and junkies living there besides her. But nobody, and I mean nobody, messed with her unless they wanted a long and painful death. I'm talking about ice cold mobsters, professional killers, and hardened criminals saying nopenopenope whenever they saw her. The same people who would kill you by torture with a smile, got a look like they just saw their own grave whenever she was mentioned. She just had this aura around her, something ancient. Not good or bad, but old. She was hispanic(?), a little frail thing that looked like a sweet grandma from afar.

I called her Nana. She thought I was the cutest thing and always had cookies for me when I visited. The same person who scared off drug dealers and hitmen. She was the grandma of the only person I have ever loved. She would tell me things when I visited, little warnings, and they would come true every time. She told me this prophecy I guess, after I got her granddaughter dead due to my stupidity and I was in a very unstable mental state. She told me that my chica had forgiven me, that was the first thing she said. After crying like a baby in her arms she stiffened up suddenly, and told me my life's duty.

sorry for the long post, I have been having issues with ATS after I started one particular thread and I don't know if this account will get messed up as well

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Jarring

Not true in my case and I experience about a dozen or more synchronicities each day, probably two dozen.

It's the new normal.. the inner reflected in the outer, showing us how malleable a dream reality is.

Have you noticed that reality is dreaming?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I am in the middle of a synchronicity event in my life right now. I started driving a cab last year, this spring I was arrested in a cab twice but I kept doing it. Then a guy pulled a gun on me and would have killed me had I not handled it a certain way. I should have quit then but I needed the job. A month ago a transient walked into the side of my cab and it nearly killed him. I just got a job at another company and 15 minutes before the owner was going to pull my driving record I checked my mail to find my drivers license was to be suspended the next day.

God is knocking, for what I'm not sure yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Looking506
if you're looking for it, it can't be a synchronicity. Synchronicity occurs when you are in alignment physically, emotionally, or cosmologically. To know it's coming is to be in anticipation.

You know what else anticipation is good for?

Depends in your definition of Synchronicity/Entanglement of two events in space time. You can sometime create the Synchronicity/Entanglement by will with intention->manifestation. For instance creating low level telepathy where you send information to be received by another sensitive/connected one instead of just pushing out as broadcast that might be picked up by anyone sensitive. You can create/co-create synchronicity.
edit on 22-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
my first example of synchronicity...was only 42 years ago. but here are two more examples.

both happened during 2011 but it wasn't a single moment, more like a range of time taking months to conclude.

they involved the American Civil War and the October Revolution that ultimately led to the destruction of Imperial China, leading to WWI.

because of events that "coincidentally" corresponded to the Arab Spring in the Middle East and North Africa...the world emerged in a world on December 17th, 2011 were neither the American Civil War or Collapse of Imperial China occured.

so, in addition to the possibility of seeing the future...it can be used to correct the past. but the best part is it doesn't wipe out the event, only its consequences.

Even yesterday...a reenactment of the biblical story of the Serpent offering the Fruit occurred.

It was a dud. According to Reuters...the talks between Protesters and Officals in Hong Kong were 'Fruitless'.

sometimes you just laugh and laugh when you see Synchronicity.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Jarring

Never taken any narcotic or hallucinogens in my life so all chemicals that are in my brain have been manufactured there. No drugs needed.

edit on 22-10-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join