It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Place Left to Hide for the Jesuits / Masons - Light Reveals what it Hits!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
the answer is in there but you still swoosh down with your net that has a whole in it. You have the motions down well and seem to fish in the right spot but you gotts to mend your broken net.

He goes by many names and can really be known by his actions. I take it you never watched the video i posted and just jumped straight to the point that i never iron my clothes. i believe you called it irony.
edit on 23-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
He goes by many names and can really be known by his actions. I take it you never watched the video i posted and just jumped straight to the point that i never iron my clothes. i believe you called it irony.

Fictitious entities are fictitious no matter what name you happen to give them and I do not need a video reinforce this.

You still have not provided any evidence that shows Lucifer existed as a fallen angel before Dante.

Hell, there was no such thing as fallen angels until the Christian mythology came about anyway...

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Fictitious entities are fictitious no matter what name you happen to give them and I do not need a video reinforce this.

You still have not provided any evidence that shows Lucifer existed as a fallen angel before Dante.

Hell, there was no such thing as fallen angels until the Christian mythology came about anyway...

Not so fast, the book of enoch of the dead sea scrolls is dated

Date: 150–50 bce,

Source

Fallen angels everywhere in that work which was well before the Christianity you hate arrived on the scene.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
OP, I'm getting sick of your railing on the Masons. I think we get that you don't like them.

Take a cue from your own book - "Judge not lest ye be judged."
edit on 10/23/2014 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Fallen angels everywhere in that work which was well before the Christianity you hate arrived on the scene.

There are many issues with what you claim. The main one are again translation issues from Aramaic to Greek to Latin and using the catch all word 'angel' when Biblical Jews were referring to something else.

Nearly every Biblical scholar does not believe the Jews were referring to fallen angels in the Christian context in the Book of Enoch.

And do it be a tool and put words in my mouth by accusing me of hating Christianity.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There are many issues with what you claim. The main one are again translation issues from Aramaic to Greek to Latin and using the catch all word 'angel' when Biblical Jews were referring to something else.

Nearly every Biblical scholar does not believe the Jews were referring to fallen angels in the Christian context in the Book of Enoch.

And do it be a tool and put words in my mouth by accusing me of hating Christianity.

Wow, such denial.
And your transparent hatred is evident in your referring to Christianity as a mythology instead of a theology. Whatever the Masonic belief system is, do you refer to it as a mythology also? If so I apologize.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Well, it's apparent you are a more of a believer in direct translation than philology.

Mythology doesn't necessary mean false or fictitious.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Wow, such denial.

Take it up with the Biblical scholars.

And your transparent hatred is evident in your referring to Christianity as a mythology instead of a theology. Whatever the Masonic belief system is, do you refer to it as a mythology also? If so I apologize.

You obviously do not even understand what a mythology is by definition. Additionally, there is no 'Masonic belief system' other than monotheism.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
apologies
edit on 24-10-2014 by Looking506 because: irrelevancy

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join