It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Place Left to Hide for the Jesuits / Masons - Light Reveals what it Hits!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Nah, I could not care if you two want to engage in a conversation about how much you believe in Lucifer. I take issue when PosteriorEd makes moronic statements that Masons somehow believe this so he inundate us with the same tired posts that got him banned twice already.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Tell me, PosteriorEd, why do you ascribe your Lucifer-belief to other people?

Not everyone believes the superstitious mumbo-jumbo that you do. Many of us recognize that Lucifer is a made up entity and which has no basis in reality.

I wish Enochwasamoron was still posting here so I could ask him the same question.

Truth well said. I say that this drama of light and shadow is expressed in metaphor. Your consciousness creates reality, the total consciousness creates reality, you are that reality, we are that reality, we are the total consciousness, a wave form into particle, all a wave form into a particle at the behest of the consciousness. This cannot be explained in mere words and ideas, it MUST be felt. Namaste.
edit on 21-10-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: Naw, on second thought. I just point the way, you must decide for yourself.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
so you are saying that ats has a conspiracy to protect the reputation of masons?lol
Honestly your comments seem to vindicate the thoughts presented while others in the masonic sect seem to take things more lightly. If you notice on ats everyone seems to get their share of claims and finger pointing and do not continue to take things as personally as you do. As i said in a previous post the best we can do is just tell of personal knowledge and try to put the pieces together without the personal attacks. It is about masons as a whole and not you personally. Your statements just reenforce the beliefs for many reading. It is haveing the opposite effect that i believe you are wanting. The charge is that masons are serving evil unknowlingly to some members. The chance that things could be happening that you are unaware of is possible also. adding fuel to fire and slinging shat will not put it out

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You are obviously not reading the Original Post properly, he did not single me out by name, he claims all Masons ascribe to his dogmatic belief in Lucifer. I am most assuredly not taking anything that PosteriorEd says personally and you two are free to share all the Lucifer love you want.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: AlephBet
Except AM is not a Christian, so your words will mean very little to him.

a reply to: TinfoilTP
Who cares what their faith is? Plus, there were Catholics and Jews prior to this, it wasn't just all Protestant as you assert.

Freemasonry isn't about building a "world order."

Today, they have nowhere to hide. The symbols are quickly being deciphered and the urine stain left behind can quickly connect the dots back through history.

Meeting privately is not "hiding."

Urine stains? I think you're placing too much on a bunch of keyboard jockeys and religious zealots and their YouTube videos.

It's not deciphering when you make up the dots and the lines connecting them.

Ultimately, the message of this thread is to judge not lest ye be judged.

And yet you are judging many yourself.

The Supreme Court is 6 Roman Catholics and 3 Jews today, something that most definitely never was. I never said there were never any token Roman Catholics or Jews on the Supreme Court, I said as a historical fact the first 180 years was all Protestant majorities. Today there is not even one Protestant representing.

You would pass this off as nothing new? Who cares? Nothing to see here move along?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

all amsons do ascribe to false beliefs imo but perhaps not all knowlingly. you sure do talk much about beings you claim do not exist. please tell me more about how i have said anything about someone called lucifer because you have said that twice now. One would think that if one does not believe in something then it would be easy to see how anyone that does is just spinning their wheels and there should be no need to even put forth an effort to defend ones character or a clubs character from some claims of a being that does not exist. if anything in this world can not hurt you it should be something you believe does not exist. either way i enjoy talking to both of you.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
all amsons do ascribe to false beliefs imo but perhaps not all knowlingly.

Huh? What does that even mean? How do you unknowingly have a belief system? You either believe in something or you do not.

you sure do talk much about beings you claim do not exist. please tell me more about how i have said anything about someone called lucifer because you have said that twice now.

If you agree with the Original Post then you are a Lucifer-believer like PosteriorEd.

One would think that if one does not believe in something then it would be easy to see how anyone that does is just spinning their wheels and there should be no need to even put forth an effort to defend ones character or a clubs character from some claims of a being that does not exist. if anything in this world can not hurt you it should be something you believe does not exist. either way i enjoy talking to both of you.

Exactly. He got banned twice already for posting the same crap, I am pointing out he is doing it again. I do not have to 'defend' anyone or anything from dishonest people such as PosteriorEd.

edit on 21-10-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

a while back i had a go at all this "stuff"
(might be in a topic called master mason PHA?)
likening the situation to a stranger knocking on the door while eating dinner with your family
the response was along the lines of "don't disturb us, we're busy"

there's probably all sorts of good reasons to say something like that, right?
(just like there were all sorts of good reasons those 'bidden' men did not attend that wedding banquet)

..we all make our own choices down here,
and then have to live with them

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
So what? The Supreme Court has had a mix of faiths on it for some time. Who cares if there isn't a Protestant majority.

You would pass this off as nothing new? Who cares? Nothing to see here move along?

Putting aside my opinion of the current Justices, do you think that one's faith should dictate their position on the SCOTUS? I honestly think you are over analyzing all of this. Do you think its a conspiracy to remove Protestantism from the court?

What false belief is this?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Second, you, nor anyone else here knows anything at all about Heaven or hell. None of us have been there. So you don't know what folks will be doing there, or even who will be there. We can speculate all day long. but that's it.

That is an assumption that may be likely to some but has no roots in being proven correct. We can say that it seems like no one knows but until the end you have to accept the possibility that perhaps some know things and have been privy to things others have not. Sure if we were betting or something like that your stance may have better odds but history shows what the underdog can do. I say that even if you are not buying what is being put down it would be prudent to try and ignore some of the disagreements and find the source. It is very easy to write someone off as being wrong or onesided but the one who searches will find. The question is what are we looking for? A step to elevate ones self or a path that is open for all?

I'll stick to my belief that we as man, can only guess what heaven is like. I sure wouldn't want to claim I know who is going and who is not. See, I am not God. I think Only God has that right.

This joker seems to think that he is the decider of fate and continuously posts garbage with no basis in fact. If he was trying to judge Jehovahs Witnesses, I wouldn't be in the conversation, because I have no knowledge of Jehovahs witnesses. I would just read the thread and perhaps ask a few questions. But being a mason, I do know that he is full of crap.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: network dude
since you aren't a member, you should either ask, or shut up. Just my opinion.

One does not understand a cult by joining the cult and reading their own writings.

ALSO just my opinion.

It is impossible to understand propaganda by STUDYING propaganda.

Makes almost as much sense as trying to decipher Scientology by reading "Dianetics".

Or trying to make sense of whats really going on by watching the MSM...

In the entire history of man, no one has ever been brainwashed and realized, or believed, that he had been brainwashed. Those who have been brainwashed will usually passionately defend their manipulators, claiming they have simply been "shown the light" . . . or have been transformed in miraculous ways.

Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public

I came to ATS a confused conspiracy theorist with some friends who were masons. I really wanted to know what it was all about and be sure my friends were OK. I sure couldn't find that out just reading threads here, or even reading all the internet information. The only way to know for sure was to join. I did. I found it's not a cult, it's not evil, it's not satanic, or luciferian. The Illuminati is not hidden in the masons. I found that it's just like my friends were telling me. So now I know for sure. And I know that Ed is wrong, and annoying.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There was never a place to hide for masons. A private reunion is not hiding. And masonry is not a secret society.

mw2.google.com...

This is my Lodge. And as you can see it has a very distinctive architecture and the name is written in the façade. Nothing to hide my friends and brothers.

Believe in whatever you want to believe. If you want to debate, well then, debate! But don't judge what you don't know. And stop pretending that you know.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

not one once of effort at understanding from you. if a belief is false and you believe it then you are likely unknowlingly believing it is true. Yes i believe satan or lucifer is real and you falsly believe in him and ascribe to a false set of beliefs that are passed in masonic sects unknowingly that way the followers can honestly defend them and still be wrong but believing they are right. again thanks for showing your blind faith to your master.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
it is my belief that true wisdom in masonery was passed down to the members by dna and that suffering was the methoed of gaining different levels of understanding and a true 33 mason would be showing powers wonders and knowledge that no one could ignore. the system was repleced by the partial knowledge now being passed down in written form.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

not one once of effort at understanding from you.

I would give you an ounce if I knew what you meant.

if a belief is false and you believe it then you are likely unknowlingly believing it is true.

False based on who's opinion? Yours? Some Bronze Age book?

How could something of a spiritual nature be anything but true for the person who believes it? Someone else's opinion in the matter is worthless.

Yes i believe satan or lucifer is real and you falsly believe in him and ascribe to a false set of beliefs that are passed in masonic sects unknowingly that way the followers can honestly defend them and still be wrong but believing they are right. again thanks for showing your blind faith to your master.

My 'master'? Sorry, I am not a big enough retard to believe that fairy tales are true and the fact that you think there is some sort of doctrine regarding a made up being in Masonic teachings shows you know nothing about the subject.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
the point is that you do not have to believe in the unknown to serve it. You do a very good job of covering the tracts for someone that you believe does not exist. The best way i could relate is the manhatten project and compartmentalization. The lady that wrote the pay checks could honestly say she had nothing to do with creating something like she was a part of and every fiber of her being could feel honest but in reality she was a part of something that she likely would have turned down if she knew before hand but the pressures of society and getting by in life is enough to keep one complacent.

I am not saying that everyday masons are knowingly part of something neferious but unknowingly they are being kept from many great wonders while their ego is being inflated through good works. I am saying that long ago the truth was taken from the world and the direction we are taking keeps it from us. I will tell you the secrets again that are being withheld SUFFERING leads to wisdom.

edit on 22-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
---
edit on 22-10-2014 by bexday because: not related to post

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

the point is that you do not have to believe in the unknown to serve it.

Really? Is that so? How does one serve a fictitious entity?

You do a very good job of covering the tracts for someone that you believe does not exist.

What 'tracts' am I covering? Pointing out mistranslations from Greek to Latin? Misuses by Milton and Alighieri? Maybe you should work on that for awhile instead of relying on your blind Lucifer-belief as the foundation of your argument. Prove the sources wrong as opposed to crying 'You serve the Devil'.

The best way i could relate is the manhatten project and compartmentalization. The lady that wrote the pay checks could honestly say she had nothing to do with creating something like she was a part of and every fiber of her being could feel honest but in reality she was a part of something that she likely would have turned down if she knew before hand but the pressures of society and getting by in life is enough to keep one complacent.

Crappy analogy, the Manhattan Project was obviously real, Lucifer is obviously not.

I am not saying that everyday masons are knowingly part of something neferious but unknowingly they are being kept from many great wonders while their ego is being inflated through good works. I am saying that long ago the truth was taken from the world and the direction we are taking keeps it from us. I will tell you the secrets again that are being withheld SUFFERING leads to wisdom.

Really? What 'truth' was taken? And if it was taken so long ago how do you know about it? Lucifer tell you?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

you are just spinning now. remember that once of understanding? reread my words but do it with the intentions of seeing the points i made. You are fishing with a giant whole in your net.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

you are just spinning now. remember that once of understanding? reread my words but do it with the intentions of seeing the points i made. You are fishing with a giant whole in your net.

Considering you did not answer one question it would appear you are the one spinning despite your 'once' of understanding.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join