It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Place Left to Hide for the Jesuits / Masons - Light Reveals what it Hits!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

every answer to the questions in the last post were adressed in the previous post that you dismissed. You are more concerned with breaking my words down into sections than taking a moment to see what i really said as a whole. It seems like your concern is not to get my point but to defend deflect and demonize.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
every answer to the questions in the last post were adressed in the previous post that you dismissed.

No, the were not. Try again:

How does one serve a fictitious entity?
    What 'tracts' am I covering?
    Pointing out mistranslations from Greek to Latin?
    Misuses by Milton and Alighieri?
    What 'truth' was taken? And if it was taken so long ago how do you know about it?

These require the application of logic and rationality.

edit on 22-10-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer but at least he is not a religous hypocrite

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

every answer to the questions in the last post were adressed in the previous post that you dismissed.

No, the were not. Try again:

How does one serve a fictitious entity?

What 'tracts' am I covering?

Pointing out mistranslations from Greek to Latin?

Misuses by Milton and Alighieri?

What 'truth' was taken? And if it was taken so long ago how do you know about it?

These require the application of logic and rationality.

Well first you would have to be 100% correct that the enity is not real. If we say it is real or unreal then we are giving opinion and not fact. so then if your opinion is wrong and you adhere to some doctrine that was givin by the enity then you are serving that enity that whole heartedly you believe is fake. those would be the best minions imo. the manhatten project was not known to be real at the time so the anology is spot on if in the future the truth determines that the enity is real.

you would be laying cover for an unknown entity to continue to keep the truth of suffering and knowledge from mankind. I know that truth was taken because i found it and am giving it to you now. go suffer! your logic is rationed and that can also be compared to the manhatten project. if you care to go back to my other post you will find these same answers.

question for you and the rest of the masonic gang. HOW MANY MASONS ARE HOMELESS?
edit on 22-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Well first you would have to be 100% correct that the enity is not real. If we say it is real or unreal then we are giving opinion and not fact.

Start with the translations from Aramaic to Greek to Latin which show that I am 100% correct. There was no being named Lucifer who was a fallen angel until nearly a millennia after St. Jerome.

Prove me wrong.

The rest of your post revolves around this entity being real to support your point.

go suffer!

So that is the wisdom of the ages? 'Go suffer'?

My head suffers every time some religious nutter cretin attributes their asinine beliefs to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedickquestion for you and the rest of the masonic gang. HOW MANY MASONS ARE HOMELESS?

I know of a few, not personally, but I do know that Brothers have talked about Brothers they have run into. I'm sure there are a few in my area that I am unaware of.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

We may with more successful hope resolve
To wage by force or guile eternal war
Irreconcilable, to our grand foe,
Who now triumphs, and in th’ excess of joy
Sole reigning holds the tyranny of heav’n.”

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

Milton is probably getting a good chuckle over all you Lucifer-believers, I am sure he appreciates the quote PosteriorEd.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: AlephBet

Milton is probably getting a good chuckle over all you Lucifer-believers, I am sure he appreciates the quote PosteriorEd.

He scarce had ceased when the superior Fiend
Was moving toward the shore ; his ponderous shield,
Ethereal temper, massy, large, and round.
Behind him cast.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
not that my opinion is fact Jesuits, are not bad....

The internet has literally made it possible for everyone to post bullcrap and make it as articulate as possible...

LOL

Really.. Jesuits bad... Last I checked Jesuits were helping the homeless and trying to rid hunger in the world... Along with most other christian religions..

My god.. A little common sense people...

I wish people would use their brains man...

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

I will remind you to take a look at the Vatican Bank and the trillions they have in storage, investments and real-estate. Their mansions and retreats alone could be sold to SOLVE world hunger. The Vatican Archive is another source of food for the mind that they hoard. Nothing they build comes cheap. Over the centuries, the Catholic faithful have clothed the prince.

John 21

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

He is dressed as a prince. Because of this, he fails to feed the sheep. Jesus asked him 3 times, or the sign of Jonah. Each time is 1000 years to raise the true temple in the hearts of men. Peter raises the wrong temple as an idol to himself.

Hunger? It is because of Daddy Warbucks that we have hungry orphans.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Well first you would have to be 100% correct that the enity is not real. If we say it is real or unreal then we are giving opinion and not fact.

Start with the translations from Aramaic to Greek to Latin which show that I am 100% correct. There was no being named Lucifer who was a fallen angel until nearly a millennia after St. Jerome.

Prove me wrong.

The rest of your post revolves around this entity being real to support your point.

go suffer!

So that is the wisdom of the ages? 'Go suffer'?

My head suffers every time some religious nutter cretin attributes their asinine beliefs to me.

So now you want me to tie the hidden evil down to one specific name to begin some literlary debate with you because before you were saying that all the deieties are fairy tales. Yet you wanna delve into the written accounts to disprove one name of the beast. That is nonsense. I will just leave you with the words of a song that do a better job of summing up my view.

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
I shouted out,
"Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all
It was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down

I gave you the keys to the kingdom and you laugh.
edit on 23-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason

originally posted by: deadeyedickquestion for you and the rest of the masonic gang. HOW MANY MASONS ARE HOMELESS?

I know of a few, not personally, but I do know that Brothers have talked about Brothers they have run into. I'm sure there are a few in my area that I am unaware of.

I give you my respect just because you bothered to answer.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

So now you want me to tie the hidden evil down to one specific name to begin some literlary debate with you because before you were saying that all the deieties are fairy tales. Yet you wanna delve into the written accounts to disprove one name of the beast. That is nonsense. I will just leave you with the words of a song that do a better job of summing up my view.

The irony of you citing a pop culture reference to prove your point is comical when you realize that Dante and Alighieri were both writing popular literature when they created the fictitious entity you so firmly believe in.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus the point you missed again was to show that the name means nothing and the whole root of evil has always been with us and adheres to no single name or group. The story of evil is reborn time and time again. You are being severly misled if you think some single person could summ up what humans have been dealing with. There is no birthdate we can phathom for evil. Yet it can overtake the hearts of men and women and continue to dillute our knowledge in an effort to remain hidden yet right out in the open hoping that in the end he will overcome the true architect. Who is this fool that sits above me?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

the point you missed again was to show that the name means nothing and the whole root of evil has always been with us and adheres to no single name or group.

Evil does not spring from some supernatural entity, it springs from the actions of man.

The story of evil is reborn time and time again. You are being severly misled if you think some single person could summ up what humans have been dealing with. There is no birthdate we can phathom for evil. Yet it can overtake the hearts of men and women and continue to dillute our knowledge in an effort to remain hidden yet right out in the open hoping that in the end he will overcome the true architect.

The fact that you ascribe the ills of man to a conglomeration of Bronze Age and Medieval superstitions is enough to show me that you have no interest in approaching this subject from a logical viewpoint and would rather instead view it through the prism of fantasy and mythology.

It makes you feel all warm and fuzzy thinking that man's inhumanities to man is the purview of a malicious entity continually at war with his creator and who takes out his frustrations on the righteous because that is his wont and leaves you, and every other person, bereft of culpability.

Who is this fool that sits above me?

Let me guess. Satan?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Not that I wish to get deep into this debate, I noticed this that seems to fit my ideals.

When after all
It was you and me

The lyrics to that song. Mick was suggesting that Lucifer, Satan, whomever is all of us. The evil inside.
I tend to agree with him. And if someone wishes to believe in a guy in a red suit with a pitchfork, that's fine for them, as long as they realize that the evil they do is still their cross to bear, and not the fault of some other entity.

Now I have to make some popcorn.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus I do not believe in coincidences and i believe that imagination is just us tapping into other knowledge that does not come from us but from somewhere else via the pineal. I believe that there are two forces that we tap into one good and one bad. All we do is just shape the information that comes to us. The majority of inventors in the world agree with me. At least the ones that have shaped our world the most.

yes you are correct i do not buy into the whole current means of understanding. but not without good reason that i will not mention because your head will come off your shoulders and begin to spin until my GOD comes down and puts it back on for you.jk

I believe that everything that we know has been givin to us in a premeditaded manner that fuels the debate we are in. I hold very outrageous views of life that i am alone with such as earth is inside another world we call space and in that world there are no stars in the sky. Our existance resides in 10 different levels of gameplay and we are at the end of the 6th. I could go on and on but do not want to take away from your denial stance on the op. If you are ever board then stop by some of my very nonsensical threads on other subjects.

to your rationed logic. stay in the fenced areas by all means

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

yes we are responsible for our actions. like in the other post i feel that two forces influence us via the pineal. our brains have the ability to turn a mouse into a giant but what most do not realize is that our brains can also make the imaginary real. It is all in our heads but by no means are we the complete source. Clutural arts and such hold power over us and feed the two sides in a manner that allows them to grow into what we have today. Saying that dante was the father of lucifer is false but we also must recognize that he turned a molehill into a mountain that still stands. Our arts continue to feed the two sides. Of coarse long ago one took a stance against the arts because he knew the power that would come and was deemed a tyrant.

Just so things do not get stale here let me say that masons are unknowingly evil.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

None of that post, which is solely your opinion, even attempted to refute or answer the questions I posted.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Saying that dante was the father of lucifer is false...

Then it will be easy for you to post some examples of a being called Lucifer being mentioned as a fallen angel prior to that point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join