It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Place Left to Hide for the Jesuits / Masons - Light Reveals what it Hits!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: AlephBet

Furthering the division is indeed the goal and this is what has produced this world as it stands.

this is the only sentence you have ever posted that i agree with. but the WHO is another matter...which we dont agree on at all.

Like others, you have not seen the truth of Job 19. Realize it first in yourself. You won't be so quick to judge another if you can see it. Forgive your enemies. It's the point of knowing why the error is also in you.

edit on 21-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Furthering the division is indeed the goal and this is what has produced this world as it stands.

this is the only sentence you have ever posted that i agree with. but the WHO is another matter...which we dont agree on at all.

Like others, you have not see the truth of Job 19. Realize it first in yourself. You won't be so quick to judge another if you can see it. Forgive your enemies. It's the point of knowing why the error is also in you.

if i wanted a bible quote id kick the damn book. im asking you, unless you cant speak for yourself...oh right.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Yeah, read my thread in the same forum about Masons and Lucifer.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You did not answer my question. Your preposterous Original Post revolves around Masons believing in Lucifer. Why do you ascribe your unshakeable belief in Lucifer to others?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Private associations are bad? Privacy or secrecy is bad?

They look out for their own over the good of the many.

This is a presumption of why people meet in private.

Again, anyone reading this thread will realize this truth.

Not from watching your videos.

If you have another version of this story of Christ, feel free to reveal it here. I am sure you have a view to share if you would be so bold. "Shhhh!" is the wrong answer. Being caught between a ROCK and a hard place may be more of a truism than you care to admit.

Where did I say I had another story of Christ? Nor am I stuck between a rock and a hard place.

As I said though, your premise in the OP is incorrect.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

in other words i dont get a coherent answer. thanks for trying anyway...if thats what you call trying. im out.

You can't hear the answer. I provided the best possible answer you could hope for. Your are formed from Adam. Adam was formed from the image of the Son of God. The root of the trouble lies in HIM. You are produced from his seal of the Son of God stamped into your clay. The error was in that seal. He Redeemed us all by finally acknowledging the Father. When he did, his image was changed to that of of God's image. His seal now changes and is offered to us as a gift. The only stipulation is that the seal is accepted.

To fix the error in yourself, you must see that it was first in Adam/Lord/Yahweh. Once you do, then you follow the path he followed to the Father by releasing the idol of the animal nature. Yahweh had to do this by hanging on a cross. You are offered the water as a means to avoid the fire.

If you cannot see yet, there is a reason. Judge God and the story judges you. Forgive the reason for the error and you free yourself from it. God desires mercy. The Father must prepare you or you remain blind. It's not a hard concept. You simply recognize it internally first by the pathos you possess. No pathos and you cannot place the other person into yourself. Empathy for Christ is the key. He already has empathy for us.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You did not answer my question. Your preposterous Original Post revolves around Masons believing in Lucifer. Why do you ascribe your unshakeable belief in Lucifer to others?

You are asking a question in reverse. In other words, you are asking me why I believe in Lucifer. By saying it this way, you are implying that your own belief is that Jesus (bright and morning star) is Lucifer. What you are leaving out is your own view of this. I know the answer and just expressed it in a previous post. There are not two Redeemers. The root of the trouble lies in him. By this, we know why he hung on a cross. He willingly humbled himself for us. This is what you and so many others miss. By judging him, you judge yourself. God's requirement is to forgive and show mercy.

Again, Job 19:

“If you say, ‘How we will hound him,
since the root of the trouble lies in him,’
29 you should fear the sword yourselves;
for wrath will bring punishment by the sword,
and then you will know that there is judgment.”

As with all Masons I have interacted with here, they hide the higher axiom they think they hold. Shhh with a finger over your lip. Harpocrates / Harpo / opraH.

Arpo means to pull fruit. The letter Hey means to behold. Opra means a work.

Ear is a seed. Hear means beholding the seed in the fruit. HearT (added Tav) is the plowman's mark, or the soil. Moving the Hey to the end of the word Heart makes the word eartH, or the soil where the fruit grows. Do not hide your fruit under a bushel. Let your light shine.

Speak what you know. I dare you.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'm reading your posts trying to get an understanding of what you're overall point is, and I can't really understand a damn thing you're saying.

Could you break this down in to simple english so that the simple minds in the room can grasp your point.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I am implying no such thing. I believe that both Lucifer and the Divinity of Christ are fictions.

No matter how much spamming you do you will not convince me to follow your fictitious mythology.

edit on 21-10-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
There are 6 Roman Catholics and 3 Jews on the Supreme Court today.
The first 180 years were all Protestant majorities.

Something changed.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sheepslayer247

I'm reading your posts trying to get an understanding of what you're overall point is, and I can't really understand a damn thing you're saying.

Could you break this down in to simple english so that the simple minds in the room can grasp your point.

A Jesuit is someone who claims to rule based on their knowledge of God. Their foundation is a secretive assembly of individuals claiming to be God's warrior representative on Earth, making war with a perceived enemy. In doing so, they are building (like a Mason) on a perceived foundation of truth based on God.

A Mason is a builder. They are building a similar vision of world order based on a foundation of knowledge. They are a secretive assembly of private associations that network to build their own kingdoms as well.

Each group has kept their true agendas hidden, divided among themselves and in collusion to gain from mutual self interests. In reality, we could be speaking of any group that does the same. Even an individual can live in the same framework of liberal objectivism. Liber Al means something if you search it out.

Today, they have nowhere to hide. The symbols are quickly being deciphered and the urine stain left behind can quickly connect the dots back through history. As with all of us experiencing this life of building with the mind, we are learning the lesson of Pathos from the story. Ultimately, the message of this thread is to judge not lest ye be judged. We can point out that the Jesuits and Masons are all of us in one way or another. One is simply an archetype for the other.

These threads are not simply for the general audience of ATS. They are for others who know the symbolism and desire to look into these things. Just as the book of Revelation is written to seven Angels, I gear my words toward a larger audience. This is, of course, the best place to find the proper ears. I find value for myself as well. I need to hear the message as much as the next guy.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
I think the Masons and the Jesuits are public tools/fall guys. They only enjoy their perks and prestige but in the end they're just following orders, carrying out an agenda and all the "power" they have is only as powerful as what they're allowed to have.

The true PTB aren't public. They don't belong to these organizations made up of local politicians and dopes with bumper stickers. They use these organizations to distract the public.
Yes but their leaders having a taste of power will make a play for userping the true heir to the throne. power corrupts and in their view they would be seen as weak if they did not at least try to kill the king. This says nothing for the ones under their control or their minions that are fed shat and kept in the dark under the false guise of peace and chairity because we all have hearts in some form.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I am implying no such thing. I believe that both Lucifer and the Divinity of Christ are fictions.

No matter how much spamming you do you will not convince me to follow your fictitious mythology.

Then your words were of the garden variety I suppose. As a Mason, how do you reconcile your belief and from what foundation? If all is myth, then do you at least get that the development of pathos is the ultimate answer to unity from multiplicity? The chief aim of all philosophy is to find the answer to unity from diversity. What is your foundation to build from? What is your cornerstone as a builder?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It does not make much sense for you to be in a debate that is not about if religion is a myth or not. You do not belive. We get it. Some part of you enjoys jacking with believers that do not jack with you.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ed, the biggest issue you seem to have is you think you know things that you just don't. First off, you know little to nothing about what freemaosnry actually is. That's understandable, as you aren't a member, but since you aren't a member, you should either ask, or shut up. Just my opinion.

Second, you, nor anyone else here knows anything at all about Heaven or hell. None of us have been there. So you don't know what folks will be doing there, or even who will be there. We can speculate all day long. but that's it.

I will say that you dislike masonry out of pure ignorance. That's fine. Lots of shallow people do. But please, don't pretend to have some secret knowledge. you don't.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Second, you, nor anyone else here knows anything at all about Heaven or hell. None of us have been there. So you don't know what folks will be doing there, or even who will be there. We can speculate all day long. but that's it.

That is an assumption that may be likely to some but has no roots in being proven correct. We can say that it seems like no one knows but until the end you have to accept the possibility that perhaps some know things and have been privy to things others have not. Sure if we were betting or something like that your stance may have better odds but history shows what the underdog can do. I say that even if you are not buying what is being put down it would be prudent to try and ignore some of the disagreements and find the source. It is very easy to write someone off as being wrong or onesided but the one who searches will find. The question is what are we looking for? A step to elevate ones self or a path that is open for all?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
since you aren't a member, you should either ask, or shut up. Just my opinion.

One does not understand a cult by joining the cult and reading their own writings.

ALSO just my opinion.

It is impossible to understand propaganda by STUDYING propaganda.

Makes almost as much sense as trying to decipher Scientology by reading "Dianetics".

Or trying to make sense of whats really going on by watching the MSM...

In the entire history of man, no one has ever been brainwashed and realized, or believed, that he had been brainwashed. Those who have been brainwashed will usually passionately defend their manipulators, claiming they have simply been "shown the light" . . . or have been transformed in miraculous ways.

Brainwashing Techniques Being Used On The Public

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Except AM is not a Christian, so your words will mean very little to him.

a reply to: TinfoilTP
Who cares what their faith is? Plus, there were Catholics and Jews prior to this, it wasn't just all Protestant as you assert.

Freemasonry isn't about building a "world order."

Today, they have nowhere to hide. The symbols are quickly being deciphered and the urine stain left behind can quickly connect the dots back through history.

Meeting privately is not "hiding."

Urine stains? I think you're placing too much on a bunch of keyboard jockeys and religious zealots and their YouTube videos.

It's not deciphering when you make up the dots and the lines connecting them.

Ultimately, the message of this thread is to judge not lest ye be judged.

And yet you are judging many yourself.
edit on 21-10-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247
I knew you had no proof.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet

My beliefs are non-dogmatic and are not based on any organized religion so your incessant religious bleating is pointless.

Your personal opinion as to what the chief aim of philosophical contemplation is not one I share either.

My foundation is the Golden Rule and not to jam my beliefs down other people's throats.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join