It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over City In Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: wmd_2008

Yeh I said it doesn't look like a bunch of balloons because of the shape and also because of the structure. There are 3 "balloons" verticle with the other "balloon" at the lower side. If they were balloons they would have been off balance and would have flipped 180 degrees. Therefore they are not balloons.

Also I understand what you are saying given the image is a few pixels across, but the circle you used as an example still looks like a circle very clearly. But I do get the message given if it were actually 6 pixels it would almost make a square/rectangle.

Also I have seen someone say it could be a modified drone. That maybe an option but I think it is unlikely. Given that the top circle will be the drone itself with anything below cameras etc, I feel there would be much to weight added to the drone to provide a stable and controlled flight. Also that would take a big engine upgrade.
I don't think it would be a government one given that it would be a much better and more streamlined design than what we are looking at. I will try to upload a couple of pics showing the shape change.

The balloon that looks on it's side could be behind the others due to line of sight and partially hidden, so to you a circle should have a flat top bottom and sides ?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well it certainly doesn't look like any drone I've ever seen.That's an interesting video.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

First of all yeh a circle has a flat bottom top and sides.....if you look close enough
But clearly in the image you have used of a circle has clear definition within the pixels showing the circumference of a circle.

Yes it could have been another separate balloon in the background and due to the line of sight it appeared to be part of it.....it could be.....but it isn't.

These are a couple of the frames taken and made the definition a bit clearer to have a good idea of the shapes. Theseare in order of where they are in the video...

I like the middle one best, almost looks to be a spring

Im not saying with 100% what it is but I don't believe it is balloons or drone. Any other suggestions hopefully will get us closer, but ufo is best of the bunch at min.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just some yet to be classified interstellar blob that's skimming our world for matter accumulation. No worry

I'm wondering if we will ever find insanely weird space dwelling inorganic yet somewhat sentient life

Does the cosmos produce inorganic lifeforms that ride along spacetime until the next big bang?

In a way, kind of like how we humans gave rise to robotics, with certain programming it can be given a very minimal form of life, could the cosmos put together, by coincidence, a type of robot? Like any other lifeform, it would survey it's surrounding and consume what it can to survive
edit on 21-10-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalFire

Great, will look forward to the extra info you upload. Thanks for taking the time and effort to help get to the bottom of the object.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm certainly no expert but it doesn't look like a balloon to me.

I guess we can expect to see most UFO movies shot with a
camera phone from now on. That's what everyone has with
them.

--TomS

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Does anyone know why this tread has been taken off the top flagged list? It was top not too long ago

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Enjoy your first star sir!

And to keep on topic - OP.. that's strange. I've always found the stationary solid object in the sky some of the more interesting phenomena. Thanks for posting, i'll keep my eyes on this!
edit on 21-10-2014 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mattoc59
I was just looking at some photos of my parents vacation in Canada and came across something very strange in one of the images. I immediately registered here to share it but I can’t seem to start a new thread. Is it because I’m new?

So keep responding, read other threads and respond and in no time you will reach 20 posts and then you can start your thread. Can't wait!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

Great, will look forward to the extra info you upload. Thanks for taking the time and effort to help get to the bottom of the object.

I am glad a lot of you are looking into this and taking it seriously. I am just as puzzled and excited as most of you! I Am not sure what seriously made me look up in the sky. I was making a phone call on my cell phone and just decided to park in the Canadian Tire parking lot and I just so happened to look at the sky while I was hanging out and that's what I saw. I would not have recorded this if I in fact knew what I was looking at. I am still puzzled and really would like to know what I was looking at yesterday. It felt erie looking at it.. just the way it was moving and all.

Anyways hope these pictures help. I tried my best to give everyone an idea of where I was located during this.. also an idea of where the object was heading when I tried chasing it.

Ok so this is the first photo/map that I edited.. Mind you the the object is southeast of my position. Mind you this is the position the "ufo" was located after the video was finished and I decided to chase it.

This photo is taken looking southeast ish towards the object and the red circle is exactly where my car was parked during the capture of this video.

edit on 21-10-2014 by EternalFire because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2014 by EternalFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalFire
youtu.be...

I just drove my wife to work this morning and captured this "UFO" on my iPhone. Video was taken in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada "South East End". Sorry for the dust/smudge on the top left hand side of the camera/video. So anyways this happened around 8:30am this morning and looked like it was at least 200 meters + above the ground. It was definitely not a kite because I ended up chasing it more than 5 miles southeast of the city but could not get any closer to it because of the morning rush. Please let me know what you guys think it is. Only thing I could think of was a balloon/group of balloons but I am not positive.

EternalFire

Looks to be a group of balloons but can't tell for sure. S&F. Thanks for providing something for review

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jenisiz

originally posted by: EternalFire
youtu.be...

I just drove my wife to work this morning and captured this "UFO" on my iPhone. Video was taken in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada "South East End". Sorry for the dust/smudge on the top left hand side of the camera/video. So anyways this happened around 8:30am this morning and looked like it was at least 200 meters + above the ground. It was definitely not a kite because I ended up chasing it more than 5 miles southeast of the city but could not get any closer to it because of the morning rush. Please let me know what you guys think it is. Only thing I could think of was a balloon/group of balloons but I am not positive.

EternalFire

Looks to be a group of balloons but can't tell for sure. S&F. Thanks for providing something for review

Could be anything but I thought I would share it with everyone and try figure out what it is. I'm actually very pleased to see so many people interested and excited as myself to investigate and figure out once and for all what this object is! There are so many different man made toys/ instruments/ object we send into the sky every day and can mistaken it as "ufo" but I have never seen anything like this before and and sooo happy I could capture it and share it with you all!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiro

I have met the quota. However I don't see how to start a thread? Help?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kllyblvn
a reply to: Spiro

I have met the quota. However I don't see how to start a thread? Help?

Go to the forum you are trying to post in and select the new thread option which looks like a +
edit on 21-10-2014 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Even the OP on the youtube page said it may be balloons watching the video full screen the object move like a bunch of balloons when the picture is zoomed in while filming.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Yes I know, but what I am saying is the structure of the "balloons" baffles me. If they were balloons they would have the two balloons at the bottom and one at the top. The balloon structure should be the other way around.

It does seem to spin a bit the more I look at it. But the shapes provided above do not show that of balloons especially at the height they are, maybe when they get higher they might warp due to pressure but not there.

Conclusion: They are not balloons.

Also does anyone else not think it weird this has been moved off the live flagged list, from being top to not being on it. Is there a way to ask an admin?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: liteonit6969

Even the OP on the youtube page said it may be balloons watching the video full screen the object move like a bunch of balloons when the picture is zoomed in while filming.

Yep you are correct I said it "might be" a balloon or something.. but that was my only best guess at the time. After I reviewed the video after uploading it to my computer I could see it a little more clearly and it almost looks like a drone flying on its side :S

Anyways I will be uploading the actual video to mediafire or something as soon as i get home from work today.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I'm curious, have there been any reports of fireballs (meteors) in the area within a day or so before your sighting? There have been a couple of recent ufo sightings that seemed to accompany fireball sightings.

Dex

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Why did you stop filming before the UFO left ?

I would love to have seen the "UFO" phase out of dimension or zap across the sky

Filming a UFO ?

Keep on target
Keep filming from start to finish
And share the raw video

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

First thing that strikes me is that royal Canadian mint is located in the same area as this. Not really fort knox but still interesting. Could have been a drone securing the area....or if it wasn't would this have been picked up on radar or is it too small...hmm.

edit:

Also I see army barracks very close and Canada army base in the area. I wonder if this is theirs or "something" that shouldn't be there.

edit on 22-10-2014 by liteonit6969 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join