It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over City In Canada

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I agree not any of those, plus ive checked ufo watch in Winnipeg and there does seem to be a lot of ufo sightings.
On the images above I don't know of something like the spiral that can fly and hold position vertically like it doesn?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalFire

originally posted by: RossWellOldMexico

originally posted by: ATSZOMBIE
So 'Jets stuck in a holding pattern' means a jet can just hover motionless. And also have no wings? Explain yourself.

A group of abandoned balloons or the Winnipeg Jets stuck in a holding pattern.
I take it you don't follow the National Hockey League. You're loss, atszombie.

I had a chuckle at Atszombie's comment as well
Exactly. How long do you think Kane will remain a Jet or before Maurice gets deep-sixed?
edit on 23-10-2014 by RossWellOldMexico because: correct grammar

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSZOMBIE
So 'Jets stuck in a holding pattern' means a jet can just hover motionless. And also have no wings? Explain yourself.

A group of abandoned balloons or the Winnipeg Jets stuck in a holding pattern.
I take it you don't follow the National Hockey League. You're loss, atszombie.

I had a chuckle at Atszombie's comment as well
Exactly. How long do you think Kane will remain a Jet or before Maurice gets deep-sixed?

Oh I am not sure brother... I hardly even tune into the Jets hockey. Im a Devils fan.. i know i know *awaiting the hate comments* lol! Kane is overrated and has too much "swag" going on.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just thought id keep the discussion going.

Is anyone aware of drones that are spiral in shape and looks to extend up and down like a slinky? Still trying to work out the pics from the new video and still cant see any rational idea on a craft or object that I know of.

Anyone able to use the images posted to give an idea of what it is?

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Here is a similar story of a ufo in Ontario on September 17th 2009. It's a very interesting story and his description sounds almost identical to mine. Very weird. Anyways take a read. I am still looking into reports of spiral shaped ufo sightings.

www.examiner.com...
edit on 23-10-2014 by EternalFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Here is a similar story of a ufo in Ontario on September 17th 2009. It's a very interesting story and his description sounds almost identical to mine. Very weird. Anyways take a read. I am still looking into reports of spiral shaped ufo sightings.

www.examiner.com...

If you look closely at the object in this man's photo.. it kind of look's like the shape of some sort of fish. He said it seems to morph as well .

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalFire

Interesting article and shows some weird objects but without the raw video its hard to tell what they are.

However with the video you uploaded and the images taken from them I feel this is a much better example.

These two are my favourite.....is it a spiral or a slinky kind of thing where the change in shape may be due to the spinning and the stretching and contracting of the object.

Either that or its some sort of new flying snake

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Geez that last photo is creepy. Ya it does look like some sort of snake/worm :S

Maybe even Quetzalcoatl?? Never know

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I think you should start a new thread with the new video and the new photos to allow as many people to see it. I don't think many people are going to move through the thread and se the images. Ive never seen a ufo like that above so thanks for the first.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

I think you should start a new thread with the new video and the new photos to allow as many people to see it. I don't think many people are going to move through the thread and se the images. Ive never seen a ufo like that above so thanks for the first.

I don't know how to upload the original video without the quality being messed around with. Where should I upload it so that it keeps the original quality? Youtube seems to never work for hq. Anyways yes I will make a new thread with the pictures and video once I figure out how to upload it without affecting the quality of the video.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969

I don't know how to upload the original video without the quality being messed around with. Where should I upload it so that it keeps the original quality? Youtube seems to never work for hq. Anyways yes I will make a new thread with the pictures and video once I figure out how to upload it without affecting the quality of the video.

Please let us know when that happens! As for technical questions, try asking some of the mods, some of them are very helpful that way, I know tothetenthpower or something like that has invited me to ask him anything, if he doesn't know I'm sure he could refer you to who could help you. Just private message him or any other mod or me if you want. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Your eyes and way of writing tell me that it is a hoax. Again I am not going by the video, I am just going by your body language (all representation existing except the words). You cannot say that those eyes are not hiding something. The reason why it is possible to understand the truth from somebody without them saying any words is because a HUGE 93% of our language does not consist of any words at all.

(post by liteonit6969 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: greyer

My last post was removed bcause I called you a shill or something like that for bad manners. hmmm

Why is the post greyer sent not deemed a violation of manners. Doesn't read the op, look at the data and pictures that took time and energy to produce. But instead looks at the image of the person who posted it and deemed it a hoax. Hmmm.

Could Greyer please explain your post or if not then remove your post for a violation of intelligence.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

Your eyes and way of writing tell me that it is a hoax. Again I am not going by the video, I am just going by your body language (all representation existing except the words). You cannot say that those eyes are not hiding something. The reason why it is possible to understand the truth from somebody without them saying any words is because a HUGE 93% of our language does not consist of any words at all.

What are you even talking about? Are you assuming that my "avatar" is a picture of "me". What if it's not me? Would that change your opinion/thoughts? To me you are just being pretty rude.

EF.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Ive been given a 1000 point ban on my account for responding to this person in jest. Should the person not have his post removed because it does not try to discuss the thread but merely tries to drop the hoax words to debunk the thread......without even looking at the data.

Look at the video and the pictures and then tell me what you think.....

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

What? I read the entire thread and watched the vid, what does your post add to the discussion? Of the many 'UFO' threads I have read on this site this one seemed to contain some of the more civilized banter/discussion and then I come across this post - what is it that you are saying? A hoax because of whose body language? I am, in earnest, trying to figure out what it is you are saying.

I signed up to this site to engage like-minded people in discussion, but I am hoping that a moderator could chime in and help me understand the 'value-added' in greyer's post. I appreciate the OPs time and effort in bringing this to our attention and have a terribly hard time in understanding why such a post would be allowed - they [greyer] unequivocally state that they did NOT watch the vid and flagrantly called the OP's vid a hoax. How does this post further the discussion of whether the object was balloons (as many have intelligently discussed its potential as the source of the 'UFO') or Mickey Mouse or a drone or whatever? I'm relatively new here and don't know where the "line is crossed" with respect to post violations, so any context one can provide as to why this post hasn't been removed would be great -- it would help keep me from being docked a 1000 pts.

At first, I thought balloons, but after seeing some of the 'enhanced' screenshots of the vid I find that a less probable explanation. Any and all inclinations I have beyond balloons have already been discussed, so I say great vid and thanks for sharing. I'll be interested to see any further vids you have with better quality, as I have read that you're having trouble sharing a link with the higher quality. Good luck. Again thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Let me walk that back a little: greyer said they were NOT going by the vid. Whether that suggest they didn't watch the vid isn't possible for me to know, but in the vid I watched I never saw the person filming or their eyes. It seems one would have to have seen the person filming to make an assessment of their body language; therefore, I feel comfortable in stating that they did not watch the vid, but it could be the case they did and I simply misunderstood what they were saying. After all, it's not exactly easy to understand any of what their post was relaying except that they called it a hoax based on nothing more than unseen body language. And I would venture that the notion that 93% of all language is nonverbal is not accurate. Care to provide any reference material finding that 93% of all language is nonverbal? Are you confusing language with communication??

A post like this one is one of the reasons I have lost some of the initial interest in this site when I first learned of its existence - I was absolutely THRILLED when I came across ATS after someone shared a link regarding missing persons, which delved into a litany of possible/impossible explanations....I immediately signed up. At any rate, I'll continue to poke around (hopefully with a little thicker skin) the site and offer up as much 'value-added' discussion as possible.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Hi, i understand your confusion over the conduct of both the poster and the mods. I was very interested in the video and put time and effort to get a good idea of what it was we were looking at. Then the post you were referring to popped up. He was saying by the look in eyes and body language due to the avatar of the OP being a picture of himself.
I took this as a blatant disinformation act and responded in a semi humorous way something along the lines of "by the look in your eyes and your body language i can see your an a$$hole." That led to the fine even though it was aggressive more just using the same logic he used.
What i can take from it i feel this poster saw useful info and tried to derail the thread by ridicule etc.

Btw welcome to ATS, im relatively new myself. There are some people like the person you are referring to, however their are alot of very intelligent people who have a broad range of subjects they specialize in. You will find this out for yourself as even if they dont agree with what you say at least they provide a detailed post with research and rational thought.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is a video in which the object, as yet anyway, I haven't been able to identify - and I love that when that happens, so thank you for posting it.

I know I'm echoing the thoughts of previous posters here by saying that balloons and birds crossed my mind initially, but I don't think it was either. The prospect of it being a small drone of some sort also occurred to me, but it'd be shaped unlike one I've ever seen before.

In all honesty, I'm stumped, but I'm no expert in this field. That doesn't mean it was an alien craft of course but it's certainly unidentified so a very well done for capturing it on video.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join