It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Do You Remember?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Musing

I think you might be on to something with the Gypsy soul...More here to experience than to obtain. I have little need for material things outside of my basic needs. I am an artist and i create pretty things for others to enjoy but while I coveted nice things when I was much younger, I no longer have any desire for them. Interdimensional travel sounds pretty awesome...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet
I had debated creating a thread about this subject myself but with this nasty cold I have, I decided to delay in creating the thread.

I had an experience when I was a child that sticks with me to this day and the only explanation that makes any sense is that it had something to do with a past life.

I was 8 & had just moved to B.C, Canada. One day on a class field trip we went to the local Native Reservation. Now I know I had never been there before, my Mom is a tad racist so she would have been too afraid to bring her daughters to a Reservation when she believed there was lots of crime & drunk people there. I know my Grandma would not have brought my sisters and I there either for the same reason.

The entire bus trip, I had no idea where we were going but as the bus pulled up, everything looked very familiar. As the class walked towards one of the main Teepee's, I was looking around and everything was super familiar. I remember being confused as to why but couldn't keep thinking about it at the moment because of class activities. When we got to the part where we could branch off with our buddies and explore the area, I told my buddy I wanted to go to this building I remembered because it was really cool. I don't recall what the building was supposed to be, just that it was going to be something really cool & my partner was going to think it was neat that I knew about it. We got to the spot where the building should have been and instead there was the foundation of a building. That really had me confused. My buddy thought I had gotten confused so we went to all the other buildings but none of them were that one that I was looking for. I was going to ask one of the Natives who was working with our class but we were called back to the teacher before I had the chance. I never did end up getting the chance to ask about the building before we left.

Now I know some people may just shrug my experience off and say I was a child so I obviously forgot I had already been there. A) I had just moved to the area 9 months before that. B) My Mom & Grandma wouldn't have brought me there due to their fears.

The only conclusion that I can draw is that I had been there in a past life.

I'm also pretty sure in a past life I was in a vehicle that went off road and I died. It's been a reoccurring nightmare of mine since I was 5yrs old. It's been such a strong fear, I used to get very scared when we would go on narrow roads or winding roads through the mountains. I still don't like it and am afraid I will one day go off road and die.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabiduria

It's too bad you couldn't talk to an elder of that reservation to learn what was there before. It's enough for me to know that you had been there before by simply knowing of that place at such a young age. It's good you are cautious when driving too. Maybe we learn from our past mistakes too...It makes me wonder if we come back close in geography or not always...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Pretty cool that he knew of reincarnations but sad to live the same fate over and over - human travails...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Not all get recycled but the Captains of the earth certianly do,Patton was definately a break glass in case of war model.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
About when i was about 29 i had a dream that i was in a building. i had to hide alot. I remember i took the elevator and i held in the B button. It stopped at the basement. I then held in the B button again. The doors closed and it quickly went really far down. The doors opened and i looked out both ways. I didn't see anyone and i quickly went down the hallway. I got to an open area off to the side. it was round and had a high ceiling with plants and birds flyin around with a waterfall. I followed the path thru the jungle like area, but i had to quickly hide in the brush from these strange people wearing strange cloths.They didn't even look that human, their face was wider and bigger sort of asian looking, but some not. I got on the path again and got to another white hallway. Every so often a door would come up. I walked into one of the doors and stood on a platform overlookin what looked like a factory of some sort. I walked a little then i noticed these things that looked like hands and arms on a conveyor belt. I looked across and saw these what looked like jars with people in. I jumped down and walked around and grabbed one of the arms on the conveyor belt. I said," it's a robot arm". I looked around more and i saw robot machines workin on robots that looked like humans. One of the people spotted me and an alarm rang. Several people in white started to chase me. I ditched them and got on this floor. The floor was a marble green. A person was at a front desk. I ducked under the platform or round desk and went down the halway. Their were different rooms with windows and each window someone was workin on someone with lighted tools. I got spotted again, this time by one of the strange beings. I tried to hide against the wall where the elevator opened but i quickly ran down the hallway. The lady thing had no problem catching me. She opened a door and put me inside. I could not get out. It came back in again and told me to say nothing and to follow close behind if i wanted to get back out. It told me to wait there then it came back in again. We passed the front desk, but the guy behind the desk seemed to stare straight ahead as we passed. IT took me to an elevator and told me when i got to the top to do not run. I thought it odd that the smaller lookin robot human thing let me go in the elevator up. I did what it asked and never told anyone. strange dream. robots and all on conveyor belts.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I have no personal memories of past lives or before birth, but I remember more than one of my kids when they were very little asking questions that started with "When I used to be in heaven". I had never said anything to hem about any kind of existence before birth and they weren't exposed to anyone or anything that would lead them to think that. It was always stated so matter of fact like that it was surprising.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Indeed he was...but what of the run of the mill folks that remember being recycled? Pattons soldiers etc...Maybe souls aren't just manufactured but at a certain point are recycled. What happens when population demands more souls than are available? Souls from other planets? Just going off on a tangent here...

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

There are not many old souls left,most of whats walking around now may not have a soul to sell,their eyes are lifeless

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: meomy

Isn't that strange? I remember trying to talk to "angels" on walkie talkies I made from cardboard boxes when I was about 4 years old. I didn't grow up going to church or being especially religious yet I had some idea of a "heaven" and "angels".

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: cloaked4u

whoa...super scifi...and maybe not so unreal.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I think eventually our souls end up having been all over the world. It's a big long process of dying & being reborn again. I believe that ours souls are going through a purification process right now in order to achieve purity (or a God like essence). Think of water going through a filter, it will keep going through that filter until it reaches purity. Life is the filter for our souls.

I also think that the people in our lives are souls we journey with together for a period of time. Ex: My fiance might have been a father to in my past life. I don't think we will be on the journey together forever but our lives entangle for a bit and we help each other in trying to accomplish our goal.

Yes, I too wish I had been able to talk to an elder and find out what that building had been. I'm super curious about that, maybe one day when I have a vehicle I'll take a drive out there.

I think that some experiences in our past life can have such an impact on us that it gets imprinted into our subconscious and in the next life we try to avoid situations like that again. Whether it be through intuition or a fear that keeps you from repeating the same mistake.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I kind of agree with you...I think they got scarce around 1991 or so.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I haven't dealt with faerie or dwarf realities since 1998,its the spirit world as well its like everything has moved 100 channels further away

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

I believe your lack of desire for materialistic things and a passion for creation has to do with the souls age.

1) Infant soul
2) Baby soul
3) Young souls
4) Mature souls
5) Old souls

You are either probably a mature soul or an old soul. Different sites say different things so you will be able to get a rough idea of each stage.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

There are not many old souls left,most of whats walking around now may not have a soul to sell,their eyes are lifeless

When there's no more room in hell....

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
i've always had a weird obsession/fear with the ocean. really hard to explain but, there's just something about it. the enormity of it, the shear raw power and it's near bottomless depths. when i was younger I always felt uncomfortable going over bridges in a car. i would go fishing on boats a lot when i was younger too and always just had this weird indescribable sensation of fear & awe.

After a NDE a couple years back I got really into meditation and went on a quest internally for more information about previous lives. I came across a common exercise for self guided meditation/past life regression. There's a lot of variations of this exercise but, the one I used was called the "green spiral staircase." Where you imagine descending a green spiral staircase into the past and you get off when you feel it's appropriate.

I did the exercise a couple of times and arrived at the same imagery a few times.

I was on an old wooden ship. Didn't see anyone else on board. The ship wasn't very large. It was like I was looking through "my" pair of eyes then. I look down and see old blue pants and old style boots. There's some violent weather. A lamp or candle is knocked over and the ship goes on fire in the storm. I go down with the burning ship.

I'd love to do hypnosis regression to see if I recount the same event as a previous life. Curious stuff. I'm definitely a firm believer in past lives and reincarnation.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EveStreet I don't know if it was past lives or dreams, but the sound of air raid sirens scares the living daylights out of me, since before i knew the significance of the sound, around 5 years old when i first heard one. The sound of the war planes going over always had the same effect on me too.

I dreamt i was shot in the left calf, by a very low flying plane, it didn't hurt for ages, then the muscle started to burn and tingle in an odd type of way that i have never experienced in real life.

My husband/partner died during the war, we were on a island, possibly greece or italy? His coffin was placed on a table in front of the town hall, with a flag draped over it. I think the flag was mainly red with blue in it, many people were gathered there to honour him I was not wanted by the citizens although i have no idea why. They didn't speak english, but i understood their language.

I also spent time in london during the war, the depravation was heart breaking. I struggled with the colour of the gloss work in my kitchen, it was a dark manky dirty brown and there was no paint to be found to freshen it up. No asprin, I hated not being able to find what i needed.

These were dreams, but unlike other dreams, the feel of them was the same as a dream i once had of an attic room, which i walked into months later.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
One of the two reasons I have always felt like " a stranger in a strange world" is that I was always aware that I was "from somewhere else". My earliest memories are of a deep sadness... a yearning for "home".
Imagine... a toddler in his mothers arms at home... being homesick. That was me.
And I have somehow always had memories of other lives in other places. And this is the second reason I have never "fit in". Here, in this society there is this actual discussion about the "possibility" of re-incarnation. Well, what do I do with the fact that I remember past lives. It's like finding yourself in a reality in which people discuss the "possibility of the theory of childhood" and you remember yours while no-one else does. And when you tell them that you do remember your childhood they begin to come up with alternate theories: "Perhaps these are just movies you saw and you forgot" or "Perhaps you just have a vivid imagination" when mostly they are thinking "Perhaps he is just making his childhood up to fool us into believing in this myth". Well, its a bit like that for me. I KNOW what I know. But there is exactly zero possibility of me proving what I know to anyone else because what I know does not translate in that way. I was not, in a previous life, some major historical character that one could research and verify facts. I do not have access to "special knowledge" that can be tested. It just won't be made to work that way. But I know what I know. And this is why I have not shared any of this on ATS. I totally expected the "pics of it didn't happen" crowd to pull in if I shared any of this. But so far so good for this thread! :-)

The details of what I remember are quite complete. I could write books about them. But what is more important than these details is what they have taught me. These memories have taught me a great deal about why we incarnate and how we are here to learn and grow. I also remember loads of stuff from between lives and my interactions with others in the "spiritual realms". And this has taught me that, truly, there is nothing to fear. This world and the reality it is in, is actually an illusion. We are creating it and projecting it and we are doing so to set before ourselves a stage upon which we can experience exactly the kinds of lives we now are. We are discovering what it is like to be utterly individuated and separated. But it is an illusion. Behind the illusion there is eternal life, ongoing growth and everlasting self-expression. The things you fear are only your projections and, in time, eventually, you will learn to manage your beliefs in such a way that you get more and more of that which is "right" for you and less and less of that which is "wrong" for you. More joy, less pain. This lies ahead for you as it does for all of us. But first we need to learn the basics. We need to learn to manage our minds, our beliefs and our fears, to take ownership pf these faculties of ours and not misuse them. And for that we are now in the perfect "school"... this place of separation and individuation.

This is what I have learned from my memories of life between lives.

And the beauty of it all is I can prove exactly none of this to you. You have to decide (choose? create?) for yourself. Because in this place no one can prove anything to you in a way that you cannot, if you wish, doubt it. You can believe anything you like and doubt everything presented to you. So here you are free to choose.

Crazy reality, no?
edit on 22/10/2014 by Bootifool because: spelling

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join