It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuits are Masons - The Secret God they Worship Part 2 - Baphomet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
In the second video presented in this series, we have the history of the Jesuit order of Knights Templar, specifically designed to control the banking system of the world and to destroy the reformation of the Church of Rome. As I mentioned in the earlier thread, the Goddess of Fides is the Feminine aspect of the Mystery Religion of Rome.

WIKI

"Bahomet" redirects here. It is not to be confused with Bahamut.
The 19th century image of a Sabbatic Goat, created by Eliphas Levi. The arms bear the Latin words SOLVE (separate) and COAGULA (join together).
The original goat pentagram first appeared in the book "La Clef de la Magie Noire" by French occultist Stanislas de Guaita, in 1897. This symbol would later become synonymous with Baphomet, and is commonly referred to as the Goat of Mendes or Sabbatic Goat. Samael is a figure in Talmudic lore and Lilith, a female demon in Jewish mythology. The Hebrew letters at the five points of the pentagram spell out Leviathan, a mythic creature in Jewish lore. This symbol was later adapted by the Church of Satan in 1969 and officially named the Sigil of Baphomet

Baphomet (/ˈbæfɵmɛt/; from Medieval Latin Baphometh, Baffometi, Occitan Bafometz) is a term originally used to describe an idol or other deity that the Knights Templar were accused of worshiping, and subsequently incorporated into disparate occult and mystical traditions. It appeared as a term for a pagan idol in trial transcripts of the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 14th century.[1] The name first came into popular English usage in the 19th century, with debate and speculation on the reasons for the suppression of the Templars.

JESUIT OATH

In a previous thread, I showed the connection between the chants of the Roman Catholic Church (Gregorian Chant) to the Grigori, or Fallen Watchers of Enoch. The term Grigori is outlined in this thread: The Watchers, the Grigori and their Chant to God

In relation to the Knights, who they worshiped and the secret societies today, do we see a connection? Consider the worship of MOLECH and the Creamation of Care.

"The Cremation of Care is an annual theatrical production written, produced and performed by and for members of the Bohemian Club, and staged at the Bohemian Grove near Monte Rio, California at a small artificial lake amid a private old-growth grove of Redwood trees."

Who are our leaders of the world giving credit to for their power?

The Altar of Bohemia (Canaanite Cult)

Who is in charge of the Roman Cult of Babylon today? Trace it back to it's origin: Osiris, ISIS, Horus (Shhhh!). Don't be a Hypocrite (Harpocrates), or child Horus. What is the truth behind the lie? What can be seen clearly around the false knowledge of the Pagan Mysteries? Come out of Egypt. Babylon will crumble. From this thread, you will see why this happens. The Masons have built upon a false cornerstone. Sinking sand.

edit on 19-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AlephBet

S&F on both posts. I like your posts on Babylon, could you reply to a post I made today with links to your threads on the subject?

Im looking to see how much we really know about Babylon, through the historical and religious texts.

Hopefully it's not to much to ask, I'm trying to create a thread that is a resource for this type of information.

Here is the llink.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Oath of the Jesuits - Symbolism from Egypt (Same as the Masons)

Psalm 118

The stone that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone.
23 Yahweh is responsible for this,
and it is amazing for us to see.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Yes, the mystery religion keeps getting less mysterious once you understand it's true roots. Thier love of knowledge and power has all been tied to trinkets and rituals that they can't escape.

If they try to stop, don't they believe they loose their power? You see Babylon can't stop holding onto their Oblisques, Their trinkets, and their other so called magic rituals.

These men have placed themselves into a war with God. Who can cleanse them of such insanity?

Great info on both posts.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlephBet
The Masons have built upon a false cornerstone.

But I am sure that if we all follow the religious gobbled gook that you believe we will somehow be saved?

Right, PosteriorEd?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Psalm 118

The stone that the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone.
23 Yahweh is responsible for this,
and it is amazing for us to see.

No Weh man. lol.
If I remember correctly, it was forbidden to say or even have an image of Yah Weh. Baphomet all in subliminal messages and is heavily demonized and popular among the occult.

Hell, if I remember correctly, it was forbidden to even look up on Yah Weh face in Yah Weh presence. Pre-hence, a forbidden God that would obliterate believers or un-believers.

U thought Mohammed was bad...Yah weh would be like "B*tch please, talk to the left hand."

And everyone would be like "No Weh man", and God would be like, "Yeh Weh man".

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But I am sure that if we all follow the religious gobbled gook that you believe we will somehow be saved?

Right, PosteriorEd?

Are you the self appointed spokesman for everyone has ever used the name MASON?

Why do you feel the need to post the same stuff in every single thread about illuminati and freemasons?

You add nothing to the conversation, that is trolling.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: sacgamer25
Are you the self appointed spokesman for everyone has ever used the name MASON?

That is what it says on my paycheck.

Why do you feel the need to post the same stuff in every single thread about illuminati and freemasons?

Because it is all nonsense. Why do you feel the need to believe everything you read in every single thread about Masons and the Illuminati?

You add nothing to the conversation, that is trolling.

Aww. You mean I cannot reply to the posts of someone who has been banned twice already for posting the same crap over and over again?

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There is so much wrong with your opening statement I don't know where to begin.

As for the video, Eliphas Levi was not a high ranking Mason. Levi was initiated an Entered Apprentice Mason on 14 March 1861 in Lodge Rose du Parfait Silence under the auspices of the Grand Orient of France in Paris, but was dropped from the rolls on 21 August 1861.

As to the ritual of the medieval Knights Templar, there's no evidence as exactly what their ritual was composed of. As I said in your other thread, this guy is a hack and a fraud...a pied piper.

The Jesuits did not form and create Freemasonry. Freemasonry predates the Jesuit order as it also does the Templar order.

Also, symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous. No one group, church, culture, or organization has sole use or exclusivity over a symbol. Just because a church uses the crown and the cross, doesn't mean they are associated or affiliated with the Knights Templar.

He quotes Nesta Webster who was a well known fascist and who perpetuated lies such as the Taxil Hoax.

The Templar Order was brought down by a tyrannical king. Phillip had the Templars charged with heresy and many other trumped-up charges, most of which were identical to the charges which had previously been leveled by Phillip's agents against Pope Boniface VIII. By making the charges religious in nature, he wouldn't be seen as a greedy tyrant, but as a servant of God. And no, those in video were not the original charges levied against them. There were 5, but those were not it and they would grow to over 100 once the tortures began.

As for his quote that "Masonic ritual includes a reference to the Knights Templar", that is not true and his quote is not from ritual, but from Nesta Webster again who does not cite her sources. Nowhere in the Lodge do we associate ourselves with the medieval Templars nor the wish to reconstruct the Temple of Solomon. There is a group referred to as the Knights Templar in the York Rite of Freemasonry of which I am a member, but we do not claim any lineage or direct association with the medieval order. We take the name Knight Templar to commemorate them only.

The double headed Eagle is used in the Scottish Rite, but it is used by a variety of groups, families, cultures, etc., none of who are associated with one another. Again, this guy is trying to lead people to a false conclusion and misguide them. He's trying to connect dots that simply don't exist. And no, those swords are not "held like a compass." Plus, if it was Masonic, it would be "compasses", plural, since the device needs more than one to do its job.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Aww. You mean I cannot reply to the posts of someone who has been banned twice already for posting the same crap over and over again?

Hmm.. How do you determine how many times a member has been banned?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
And no, the oath of the Jesuits is not the same as the obligations which Masons take.

IHS does not stand for "Isis, Horus, Set" and regardless, Set would be considered part of the trinity in Egyptian mythology. The trinity for them would be Osiris, Isis, and Horus. Such ignorance, but this is why I find this guy so repugnant.

Freemasonry does not control the New Age movement nor do the Jesuits control us.

And Morals & Dogma is not the best Masonic source in the world. The rest of the video just blathers on as he does butchering words and history.

a reply to: sacgamer25
Pointing the truth out is not trolling, particularly when the same lie is said over and over again.
edit on 19-10-2014 by KSigMason because: added second response

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
True masonery is a gathering or measurment of certain types of suffering that a believer is herded into by following a religion. Some religions are better in pointing the member to the correct gate. If any alive today had really covered the steps or degrees in their true form then our world would look much different today. Of coarse i could just come out and tell you specifics but that would take away the spiritual aspects of our journey here. In a peaceful world there is no suffering or growth. If humpty dumpty continues to reform the shell then what will be hatched after?

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Right, PosteriorEd?

Actually no. The message is to come out of Egypt. Come out of Babylon. Give rather than take. There will be no boasting in Heaven. None. The entire creation has been corrupted and we are all under the same delusion of our own making. The answer is to confess the truth and tell what you know. Shhhh is the wrong message. You are the witness. Confess the truth and acknowledge the Father (Elohim) and Mother (Ruach Elohim). As the body of the Son, we are the sensory mechanism for His eventual salvation. We are all sinners by the image that created us. We are the nail in his hand.

Also, you are mistaking who this information is for at the end of the age. It's not for us only. We are the witnesses. The message is for others above us. There is a reason for ignorance. If you read Ephesians, then you know what we are here to do. The tables flip as the true Kings and Rulers emerge. The first are last and the last are first. The refinery determines the next age.

The will of God is simple. Give. Thieves take. There is One God and He is One. God is Love and Love keeps no records of wrongs. This is His fruit. The rest can be seen clearly by their own fruit. We are all sinners. No boasting.

Who were the letters to the churches in Revelation addressed to? The Angels. Who are we in relation to their rule on Earth? Know who the entire audience is in relation to the message given.

God is examining his own image. The entire kingdom is being refined before being populated. The image is the example to avoid.

Deuteronomy 6 takes you into the future looking back out the day and age you are currently living in:

20 In the future, when your son asks you, “What is the meaning of the stipulations, decrees and laws the Lord our God has commanded you?” 21 tell him: “We were slaves of Pharaoh in Egypt, but the Lord brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand. 22 Before our eyes the Lord sent signs and wonders—great and terrible—on Egypt and Pharaoh and his whole household. 23 But he brought us out from there to bring us in and give us the land he promised on oath to our ancestors. 24 The Lord commanded us to obey all these decrees and to fear the Lord our God, so that we might always prosper and be kept alive, as is the case today. 25 And if we are careful to obey all this law before the Lord our God, as he has commanded us, that will be our righteousness.”

What do you inherit by acknowledging the Father?

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

---Pay attention. That's all I am saying here. The riddle of Babylon is worth solving. Act on the message. I am as much invested into this error as anyone else. We are all deceived as Revelation points out. God will remove the veil and allow us to see in these last days. Light reveals what it hits. We will see clearly as all things are revealed. The robe we wear in the future comes from the one we develop today as sheep wandering the wilderness.

edit on 19-10-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The Oath of the Jesuit continued: Divide and Conquer - Hegelian Dialectic - Daddy Warbucks at work.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance on this topic, but Jesuits are Catholics, correct? Catholics are strictly forbidden to become masons, correct? That's why they started the knights of columbus.

At least that's my understanding.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
None of which proves the premise stated in the title of your thread.

a reply to: sheepslayer247
Well, the Catholic Church states that if a Catholic joins the Masons they will be excommunicated, but the Masons don't prevent a Catholic from joining as we don't ask ones specific faith when they join.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There are over 70 vids in this series . I will post just one that deals with the mysteries

edit on 19-10-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

It is all the recycled crap that is a dead give away.

Ask him, he is a 'true Christian', he needs to be honest with you.

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Confess the truth and acknowledge the Father (Elohim) and Mother (Ruach Elohim). As the body of the Son, we are the sensory mechanism for His eventual salvation.

Sorry PosteriorEd, I do not buy into your Christian mythology so I am not particularly interested in some concocted message you think you wrapped your noodle around.

Can you post about Daddy Warbucks again now? That always cracks me up...

posted on Oct, 19 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

It is all the recycled crap that is a dead give away.

Ask him, he is a 'true Christian', he needs to be honest with you.

Maybe the Wikipedia quote will do: War Profiteering

"The surname of the character Daddy Warbucks in Little Orphan Annie carries an obvious implication. This character is interesting for being an example of the stereotype of a war profiteer applied to a 'good guy'."

Freemason Harold Lincoln Gray (1894-1968) created the strip Annie.

Look at the floor...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join