It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuits are Masons - The Secret God they Worship Part 2 - Baphomet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: network dude

first can you explain the varied responses by masons to the question posed. One wants to tell and the other is worried about how the truth will make him look. Then how about the ole tale of death for certain secrets being told. Why are some ex members afraid? Why the secrecy if there is no secrets?

1. I'm not a Mason but most of their responses are usually pretty close (as long as it isn't an opinion), one person doesn't speak for Freemasonry, some Masons make mistakes/wrong about certain things, different states/countries sometimes do things a little differently, and they have different opinion on certain things. Maybe you can post a link where members have said they are worried about how certain things in Freemasonry make them look.

2. The oaths are symbolic

3. Which ex members are afraid to speak out against Freemasonry? There are tons of anti-mason books/websites (the authors aren't killed/hurt by Freemasons), and plenty of ex members (or so they claimed) bashing Freemasonry (who aren't scared and openly talk about it). Maybe the ex member is paranoid, lying, or just plain wrong when they claim they are scared/threatened.

4. I've seen time and time again Freemasons claim there aren't secrets other than handshakes/passwords, talk openly about famous members, talk about rituals, ect.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Love it N.D. -
reminds me of when Bush was asked if he was a Christian, and he stumbled, mumbled, and said, "I'm born again."
Simple yes or no question, somehow not so simple for him?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpLateWakingUp
Why dont the masons in this thread tell us every secret the order doesnt want you to and lets end all of this speculation for all of mankind.If it is so wonderful tell us all about it right now.

Honest answer...really

It's been asked and explained over and over and over and over

But there is literally no point to it. Someone will come to us expecting us to shout out everything. My answer is it can ALL be found with literally this most minimal research effert and an internet conncetion. The only difference is that a Mason himself will not be the one to guide you there

I am steps away from MM...You could literally go online and find out what I am going to recite, to who, my stances and all of it...but like I said we have two problems

1. 'I' am not going to tell you...you can do it on your own if you want...I won't do it for you...THAT is my oath

2. The people who ask aren't looking for honest answers anyway. They want a Deepthroat-esqu, ex-Mason to come down and tell them we are taking over the world, slaughtering virgins, and deciding who gets what money...

And when we say it just isn't true then we are either not legit masons, or not "high enough" Masons which makes no sense at all once you get past MM.

Nobody got 'fired up' but if they did, it may be bcause we've played this record until the needle has dug into the groove...and some person insists we keep playing it

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

first can you explain the varied responses by masons to the question posed. One wants to tell and the other is worried about how the truth will make him look. Then how about the ole tale of death for certain secrets being told. Why are some ex members afraid? Why the secrecy if there is no secrets?

The penalties. Yep, they sure sound gruesome. It's definitely one of the things non-masons pick up on, and I completely understand it. When we take our obligations, we promise to do certain things and to not do other things. It's all common sense stuff and golden rule kind of things, but the penalties are symbolic. You even say that you hope to feel as if these things happened, should you spill your guts. (in other wording)

It's just like when you were a kid and you said, cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, when you made a promise with a friend. Nobody wants a needle in their eye, and nobody has been killed like the penalties suggest. Our craft is a lot of symbolism used for conveying information.

Thanks for asking.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: KyoZero

Good luck, and enjoy your night. It's the one that will stick in your mind for the rest for your life.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpLateWakingUp

I knew that would get you guys fired up

I dont have anything against the masons , any group Ben Franklin would join cant be all that bad. Albert Pike is a little creepy though.

I knew about what the response would be. Nobody is quite sure what to ask. But that is the thing. We don't have secrets. We just aren't going to start telling your all sorts of things you may, or may not want to hear. That's wasted effort on both parts. As you can see, if you ask something specific, we'd be happy to answer.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Good luck, and enjoy your night. It's the one that will stick in your mind for the rest for your life.

Yeah, like a needle in your eye.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ask him, he is a 'true Christian', he needs to be honest with you

I've got a funny suspicion I know his previous names. His recent forays (actually flooding ATS) ATS are walls of text. Rather boring gobblygook.

He started using the Hebrew alphabet trying to make some case or to show deep scholarship. I find his threads quite tedious. I think he's unemployed/retired and an insomniac. WHere does he get the time to do this?

Unless he's a composite of 2 banned memebers working together. Then again maybe he's drunk some special "magic" elixir to give him the special powers. Wouldnt surprise me, I see a lot of hypocrisy from Christians on this site.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I really do not understand this. You can literally find everything just googling. The ritual, the handshakes, things in which Masonry was and is involved, you can literally find everything on the internet.

When I got in I was told that two things were strictly forbidden.

1) To reveal another Masons name, which is just a matter of respect. I was told that I could do what I wanted with my identity. That means I could tell whoever I wanted but I could never name another Mason without express permision. That is nothing dark, nothing occult, just respect between people.

2) What was talked about in the meetings. That does not mean the ritual, which you can find in the Internet with just a minimal effort with your fingers as was stated several times during this thread. My own take on this is, again, a matter of respect. During the meetings sometimes people talk about personal issues, problems, doubts. If you have a friend, for example, that told you he was getting a divorce because this and that, would you go screaming it all over your neighborhood? Trust and respect, nothing more. Furthermore, much of what is discussed in a meeting is nothing that I would not discuss with a friend that is not in the order drinking beer or a coffee. What enriches us, in my mind, is the different opinions on matters when talking at a meeting, sometimes oposite opinions, but all valued and respected. For example, we could talk about the power of the word or the african economic slavery and western influence pre and after Mandela or the liberation of the Americas if he/she would be so inclined to that kind of chat (almost no one is, actually) and we would be talking things talked at a meeting. The only difference being that I would not tell you other brothers opinions because it is theirs. That is not a matter of secrecy, it is a matter of respect. The other thing I would not talk about is the meaning of the symbols, not because of a stated prohibition, but because usually finding the meaning to a symbol is a personal process of thinking and learning. Again, you can find all the symbolism I have seen at the lodge in the internet or books easily bought, they way in which you interpret them and the meaning you give to them is yours, and usually changes or mutates over time and after learning about different topics. So, to talk about that would be a waste of time. As a well known example, a usually discussed topic is the Chamber of Reflection. You can find descriptions and articles about it all over the internet and even some videos depicting it and the symbols inside, yet what would be the point of talking about that with someone that did not enter it? The symbolism you find inside is completely dependant on you and your take on it and it WILL change over time, so it would be a moot point.

Regarding the ex-masons that do the bashing, I can only think a couple of reasons for them to do that. They were expecting a great and occult power and bla bla bla when they got in and found, well, an heterogeneous group of people sharing things with respect OR they are just angry because when you get in the work is on you. It is not about knowledge being given to you, because what you would call "required reading" for example, are texts that you either read during almost any career in university or that you can find in almost every bookshop. So, even then, the work is on you to learn, digest and create an informed opinion on different matters. Most people just don't want that kind of undertaking in their free time, either because they dont have the time or because they consider it a waste of said time.

Another very big issue, from my point of view, is the confusion of symbolism and the literal meaning people give to them. Symbolism is exactly that, a symbol with, sometimes, many ways of being interpreted.

Masonry is not secret, it is discrete. Not only that, but there is an ongoing movement of openness to society going on in several countries. In my country, for example, Masonry is actively going out of the shadows and talking openly about what it is that we do. Really hope this helps and sorry if something does not read well, English is not my first language.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: YodaCoda
You cannot use logic with many anti-Masons.

Your English is fine.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

That is a shame. The closed and unbreakable faith certain people have in ignorance is how witch-hunts start.
edit on 21-10-2014 by YodaCoda because: Added "certain"

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The penalties. Yep, they sure sound gruesome. It's definitely one of the things non-masons pick up on, and I completely understand it. When we take our obligations, we promise to do certain things and to not do other things. It's all common sense stuff and golden rule kind of things, but the penalties are symbolic. You even say that you hope to feel as if these things happened, should you spill your guts. (in other wording)

It's just like when you were a kid and you said, cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, when you made a promise with a friend. Nobody wants a needle in their eye, and nobody has been killed like the penalties suggest. Our craft is a lot of symbolism used for conveying information.

Thanks for asking.

So perhaps some take what you mentioned literly and you do not? It is a possibility that outside of your own knowledge the whole thing is being taken in a different light just like some do with the bible and koran. In this case the ones who stand out and say none of this is happening would be unknowing shields for a more sinister group amoung the group. Not only is it possible but highly likely givin the way humans all interput things differently. Why would the masons be any different than all the other groups that get hijacked. In essence i am saying that unless every corner of the members are accounted for and watched under a very close public eye then the likely hood that some are in the group handing out favors and special intrest is real just as in every other sect of society. There are probaly some nuns out there looking to take over the world also. A simple answer of not to my knowledge would be fitting instead of it is just not happening.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Thanks for asking.

So perhaps some take what you mentioned literly and you do not? It is a possibility that outside of your own knowledge the whole thing is being taken in a different light just like some do with the bible and koran. In this case the ones who stand out and say none of this is happening would be unknowing shields for a more sinister group amoung the group. Not only is it possible but highly likely givin the way humans all interput things differently. Why would the masons be any different than all the other groups that get hijacked. In essence i am saying that unless every corner of the members are accounted for and watched under a very close public eye then the likely hood that some are in the group handing out favors and special intrest is real just as in every other sect of society. There are probaly some nuns out there looking to take over the world also. A simple answer of not to my knowledge would be fitting instead of it is just not happening.

I have a few questions for you.
1. Why would a sinister group want to hijack Freemasonry?
2. What would this evil group get from infiltrating Freemasonry?
3. What major secrets/knowledge would this group get from Freemasonry that they couldn't get as non members?
4. Do you have any proof of moderen day Freemason terrorist who kill other ex members/members for telling secrets?
5. What favors or special interest do you believe this secret terrorist Freemason group gives out?
6. Why does this group need Freemasonry to go out and commit horrible acts/give special favors?

Please don't use P2 lodge as proof

edit on 21-10-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

Thanks for asking.

I have a few questions for you.

1. Why would a sinister group want to hijack Freemasonry?

2. What would this evil group get from infiltrating Freemasonry?

3. What major secrets/knowledge would this group get from Freemasonry that they couldn't get as non members?

4. Do you have any proof of moderen day Freemason terrorist who kill other ex members/members for telling secrets?

5. What favors or special interest do you believe this secret terrorist Freemason group gives out?

6. Why does this group need Freemasonry to go out and commit horrible acts/give special favors?

Please don't use P2 lodge as proof

1. to remove the true path of the origional builder of the world.

2. not infiltrating but controling they would gain power of the world by trying to hide the true path of the 33degrees of suffering

3.the majority would be unaware because the true path that leads to knowledge through suffering has been replaced by the current system they use to gain degrees of understanding. before it was that the knowledge was givin through dna and now partial knowledge is givin through books

4 i have no proof unless they figure out how to turn someones memories into pictures

5. the same benefits that any other group would give eachother. depends on the situation. let's say i own a resturant and someone wearing an ats shirt walks in. i would feel a likeness and that would likely lead to me putting extra effort into the order simply because of endorphins or whatever chemical reactions take place inside the brain that tells us hey we are simular. it is human nature that many ecognize this action of humans and try to keep the playing field level and quality up for all but people do feel good around people they have some attachment too.

6.refer to number 5 and know that people will protect their groups they associate with.

i do not even know about p2 i speak from my personal growth and dealings with masons on personal levels that have no ties to ats or any conspiracy community
edit on 21-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: AlephBet
None of which proves the premise stated in the title of your thread.

a reply to: sheepslayer247
Well, the Catholic Church states that if a Catholic joins the Masons they will be excommunicated, but the Masons don't prevent a Catholic from joining as we don't ask ones specific faith when they join.

are you saying an agnostic or atheist would find it more difficult to be accepted by a lodge?

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: nukedog
Anyone else think that this baphomet guy sure gets around?

Baphomet is a total hermaphrodite whore. It has screwed every secret society in history and is the go to slut for smearing a group because appearance does count.

hahaha...it doesnt matter to anyone that baphomet was originally the god of wisdom and feritility? you know, the guy you prayed to for advice and to help your food grow. what a villain!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

originally posted by: AlephBet
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have no idea what he is saying. Can you enlighten us?

I'm not a Mason but I can enlighten you on what his main argument is in this video or any of his speeches/views.
1. White People suck
2. White Masons are horrible people but Black Masons are okay
3. He hates white people
4. He hates Jews
5. Nation of Islam is correct in their views/teaching
6.You should join The Nation of Islam
7. The Founding Fathers of America are not good people
8. White people still suck
9. Black people are the chosen race/Blacks are True Children of Israel
10. America is doomed because of the way we have treated black people
11. White people are doomed because of the way we treated black people
12. Wallace Fard Muhammad/Elijah Muhammad knew the truth
13. Black supremacy is good
14. Freemasons are evil
15. Freemasons are bad people
16. Freemasons preach poison
17. Farrakhan followers are bigots
18. Farrakhan followers are idiots but man are they making him rich
19. Shriners are also bad people
20. Screw Freemasons/White people/Founding Fathers/Shriners/Jews/William Shakespeare/ and anyone who isn't a black supremacist.

I think that pretty much sums it up!

im glad i read your post instead of watching the video. seth mcfarland couldnt have said it better!

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Pope Paul VI, asked everyone to pray, he stated, "Satan is entering the Vatican',. How right he was, Many within the Vatican are indeed Freemasons and thats revealed in multiple Books plus of course En.Wikipedia.com

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
lets all take a moment here to realize that a fair amount of users are apparently alarmingly ignorant concerning masonry, other "secret societies" and the symbols they use. take a moment and LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS. namely those who are ACTUALLY masons...and can be trusted to know what the hell they are talking about. they aint just posting because OMG KEYBOARDZ LOLOLOL LET SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ON THE INTERNETZ. figured i would point it out because this wouldnt be the first time ive watched all this mason-illuminati-devil worshippors-satanic symbolry bullcrap just get swept under the rug so we can sweep it all up again next week.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

1. How can they remove the true path if Freemasonry votes on new lodge leaders every year or 2?
2. How could this happen in Freemasonry with the way Freemasonry it's set up plus what is the 33degrees of suffering? How can this group block Freemasons from going down the true path if the Freemasons haven't ever admitted they are the true path to God?
3. Do you have any proof Freemasonry has completely changed the way they did degrees before?

If you got all this information from personal relationships then maybe you should give the names of those evil Freemason members who are causing harm and have hijacked Freemasonry to Masons on this site.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join