It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuits are Masons - The Secret God they Worship Part 2 - Baphomet

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog
a reply to: deadeyedick

1. How can they remove the true path if Freemasonry votes on new lodge leaders every year or 2?

2. How could this happen in Freemasonry with the way Freemasonry it's set up plus what is the 33degrees of suffering? How can this group block Freemasons from going down the true path if the Freemasons haven't ever admitted they are the true path to God?

3. Do you have any proof Freemasonry has completely changed the way they did degrees before?

If you got all this information from personal relationships then maybe you should give the names of those evil Freemason members who are causing harm and have hijacked Freemasonry to Masons on this site.
If there ever was a path of suffering that masons used then no one alive today would even know it ever existed. This goes back a couple thousand years. When i say masons it is not reference to the masons today except for the roots of the religion. that is considered not to be a religion. The proof is in the abilities of the masons today. They show no signs of recieving the knowledge i speak of and that is not to say that their knowledge is inferrior or something like that just that it is not what earth was created around. As far as evil people in the masons and them wanting to clean up their secret religion i would just start at the top of gov. and go from there. Evil by proxy or turning a blind eye is sill evil and every person alive is just as guilty as the war mongers.

You are extremely dangerous in your suggestion for someone with knowledge of personal crimes to come forth in public and name names. That has to be you joking. If you view the scenerio in your own mind you may see the danger to a witness you suggest to come foward. The favors happen everyday.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: AlephBet
The Masons have built upon a false cornerstone.

But I am sure that if we all follow the religious gobbled gook that you believe we will somehow be saved?

Right, PosteriorEd?

This is thing about much anti-Mason writing. It is one thing if it can be conclusively proven that they have done or plotted nefarious things.

But the charges of baphomet or Lucifarianism really don't mean anything except to a fundamentalist of any Abrahamic religion, such as Islam or Christianity. If Christianity isn't true, then who cares if these guys worship some other occult religion.

posted on Oct, 23 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   

What knowledge do you think Freemasons had a long time ago and what suffering do you keep talking about?

Did you really just claim it's dangerous for people to report crimes Freemasonry have committed? There are 1,000's owners of anti-mason websites who are still a live, there are 100's if not 1,000's of anti-masons authors who haven't been killed by Freemasons, tons of ex masons (some actual ex members many not) bashing Freemasonry who are still a live, politicians/activist who are still alive after trying to force Masons to admit membership if they worked for the government, tons of reporters who have written articles "exposing" Freemasons who are also still alive. It seems like it's not that dangerous to expose Freemasonry or come forward claiming they committed a crime.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: KyoZero
a reply to: TzarChasm

take a moment and LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS, namely those who are NOT masons...and can be trusted to know what the hell they are talking about. they ain't just posting because KEYBOARDZ LOLOLOL LET SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ON THE INTERNETZ. figured i would point it out because this wouldnt be the first time ive watched all this anti-mason symbolry bullcrap just get tossed around by people who claim to know the 'inner secrets' cuz they 'went to a lodge' so we can just start it all up again next week.

are you, as a mason, accusing the other masons in this thread of lying? or are you merely telling them that they are so low on the masonic ladder that there's no way they'd be trusted with the information youve acquired?

either way, i hope you are prepared to back it up.

Ok ladies and gentlemen...please please PLEASE read this

I beg you

I COMPLETELY and 100% misread what TzarChasm was writing in the original response I made...

I will not excuse myself for getting huffed up and answering innapropriately

I WILL however explain what I thought...then apologize again

Tzar when you typed that first thing I COMPLETELY misread it...I thought you were poking fun at Masons and claiming us to be the ones lying or pretending to be Masons

I am hereby publicly apologizing for my crap response on the back of reading WAY too quickly

Thank you and I am legitmately sorry

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

What knowledge do you think Freemasons had a long time ago and what suffering do you keep talking about?

Did you really just claim it's dangerous for people to report crimes Freemasonry have committed? There are 1,000's owners of anti-mason websites who are still a live, there are 100's if not 1,000's of anti-masons authors who haven't been killed by Freemasons, tons of ex masons (some actual ex members many not) bashing Freemasonry who are still a live, politicians/activist who are still alive after trying to force Masons to admit membership if they worked for the government, tons of reporters who have written articles "exposing" Freemasons who are also still alive. It seems like it's not that dangerous to expose Freemasonry or come forward claiming they committed a crime.
For me to give you all the knowledge that i say can come through the dna from suffering that would be me saying i have completed all levels on the ladder myself. Most of it can not be put on a message board without some gaining the knowledge falsely and that could very well stop the world turning and bring much sorrow. Perhaps what i speak of is more secretive than any knowledge they have shared with the public but much of what they study and have put forth is a small part of what one can get but leaves out very important things like chemical reactions and secrets that deal with planetary birth and death,true cycles of mankind relating to everything else and how dna evolves.

It is extremely dangerous for you to suggest to anyone you believe that has been witness to crimes by an organization to come forth on a message board but this does not take much thinking to see how the real deal would backfire on someone and if one goes back through your post history they will find that this is not the first time you have used that tactic in a debate on this site. it is reckless and dangerous and i bet yu do not remember ever saying it but you did and it was in another thread about bashing masons or something along those lines.an elephant never forgets. Before you ask me to find iit for you i won't because of bandwidth but i bet you will remember. Like i said if you are all about finding the dirt on freemasons then start at the top and you will because the group is not above the national crime rate by very much so it happens. However a through investigation would find alot more but remember i said that i would not get specific until the time comes when we can turn memories into videos and you try to drag me beyond that in an attempt that tries to deface anyone that would speak against someone violent. I can understand your stance if you truely believe none of them have ever ran a stop sign but in the event i am speaking truth then your offer is dangerous and i find your line of questioning to be above that of someone just simply blinded by ignorrance and i can see a more sinister side to you because at no time have you offered to take me serious and speak with someone privitly about such and that seems more like something the axe ghaad guy in ny talking of a swarm of bees attacking an elephant and you are looking for the first strike.

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Most of it can not be put on a message board without some gaining the knowledge falsely and that could very well stop the world turning and bring much sorrow.

Are you joking or are you more deluded than Paris Hilton signing up for a physics course?

posted on Oct, 24 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
are you saying that paris is not physical
The joke appears when you are in front of mirrors and when you take the piss it is in your hand.

kudos for not taking the short road and thinking i was making reference to someones manhood. The punch line is that everything is backwards in this place and now that you see that perhaps i have other meanings than what is taken i will tell you that the second part holds much wisdom if you figure it out.
edit on 24-10-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

For me to give you all the knowledge that i say can come through the dna from suffering that would be me saying i have completed all levels on the ladder myself. Most of it can not be put on a message board without some gaining the knowledge falsely and that could very well stop the world turning and bring much sorrow. Perhaps what i speak of is more secretive than any knowledge they have shared with the public but much of what they study and have put forth is a small part of what one can get but leaves out very important things like chemical reactions and secrets that deal with planetary birth and death,true cycles of mankind relating to everything else and how dna evolves.

It is extremely dangerous for you to suggest to anyone you believe that has been witness to crimes by an organization to come forth on a message board but this does not take much thinking to see how the real deal would backfire on someone and if one goes back through your post history they will find that this is not the first time you have used that tactic in a debate on this site. it is reckless and dangerous and i bet yu do not remember ever saying it but you did and it was in another thread about bashing masons or something along those lines.an elephant never forgets. Before you ask me to find iit for you i won't because of bandwidth but i bet you will remember. Like i said if you are all about finding the dirt on freemasons then start at the top and you will because the group is not above the national crime rate by very much so it happens. However a through investigation would find alot more but remember i said that i would not get specific until the time comes when we can turn memories into videos and you try to drag me beyond that in an attempt that tries to deface anyone that would speak against someone violent. I can understand your stance if you truely believe none of them have ever ran a stop sign but in the event i am speaking truth then your offer is dangerous and i find your line of questioning to be above that of someone just simply blinded by ignorrance and i can see a more sinister side to you because at no time have you offered to take me serious and speak with someone privitly about such and that seems more like something the axe ghaad guy in ny talking of a swarm of bees attacking an elephant and you are looking for the first strike.

It sure seems like someone is a little high on themselves. I never claimed they/you had to come forth on a message board and they/you could go to police, reporters, anti-mason activist. Yup it's so dangerous for people to come forward claiming Masons have committed crimes which is why a member on this forum did just that, posted his work address, gave people his name, and even brought up which lodge he was "exposing" (btw pretty sure he's still alive). I'm sure I have asked for proof of Freemasons committing crime in other threads it's usually when a member makes an outrages claims/gets mad about people asking for proof. It's funny you bring up investigations because I'm pretty sure there was one recently done to find corrupted UK Freemason judges and they didn't find anything (even though senior politicians in both parties wanted to lay the hammer down on Freemasonry). So I'm a bad person for asking you to back up some of your claims?

I asked you a bunch of questions/asked for your opinions but I only asked for you to post proof about Freemasonry being hijacked/changed the way they did things to lead them down the wrong path (you claimed no one would know the truth today), I asked you to post a link to ats Freemasons worrying about answering questions because they are afraid to look bad (I don't remember you posting that link), proof about which Masons are scared to speak out (pretty sure I didn't get that proof either but I didn't ask for you to name anyone you knew personally/was figuring you would post a link to a random site making those claims), and I asked once for personal details/proof of Freemason terrorists killing people (you claimed you had no proof unless memories can be turned into video).

If you believe it's so dangerous for people to speak out against Freemasonry then why would you admit you have a personal knowledge about Freemasons killing people? I asked you once to name these evil Freemasons you knew personally and I'm pretty sure you never claimed you didn't want to go in detail before that. I asked you once for details of your personal story and stop trying to act like you're a victim. I didn't try and deface you nor did I tried to force you tell me anything ( besides me asking once). I find it hilarious you are trying to play victim after making all these evil claims which I asked proof for which lead to you bring up it's from personal experience/you know Freemasons who killing people for exposing their crimes which I then asked for you to name these horrible people. If you didn't want me asking for details why even bring it up? I can't stand people who claim they openly admit they have all this personal inside knowledge yet get pissy when someone takes the bait. Nice straw man with the Masons running stop signs. Ahh now I got a sinister side or I'm ignorant because I asked for personal proof once (after you admitted you have some) and why you believed certain things. You want to me to take you serious even though that's pretty much what I did by asking for proof/reasons you believe certain things instead of saying you are full of bs and a liar.

How in the heck would you know if I've talked to people making anti-masons claims before? Please stop the assumptions. I do find it funny you are upset about me not pushing other people to reveal their "dangerous" secrets to me (which is the same thing that made you upset). Are you upset that I didn't ask to speak with you privately because I don't see why else you would make assumptions like I didn't take you seriously/don't speak to anti-masons privately. Did you really just bring up the New York axe attacker and claim I'm doing things he would do? I don't even know what to really say about that other than you are one nvm.

Anyone else reading this forum please take note that if you ask for personal details (1 time) after a member openly admits they know the truth you are doing similar things that a violent jihadist who tried to kill 2 cops does.

How does that commercial go? When your cables goes out you join ats, when you join ats you start asking for proof, when you start asking for proof you make deadeyedick upset, when you make deadeyedick upset he claims you are acting similar to violent maniac trying to kill people. Don't act like a violent maniac trying to kill people, get rid of cable and upgrade to Direct TV.

link   
Sorry my comment posted 3 times for some reason.
edit on 25-10-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

link   
Again sorry for someone reason my comment posted 3 times.

posted on Oct, 25 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog I am not upset as you claim i am. I told you clearly from the start that only if we had the tech to read peoples memories would my truth be known. Yes after that you have posed the question to me 3 times to name names. I answered all your questions just as you asked but you started getting hung up on the fact that someone would choose to not start pointing the finger at specific people. My reasoning is clear to me and others their is a mafia that calls themselves masons. Perhaps they do not post on ats or read bs on the internet but when people will defend an organization tooth and nail claiming that absolutely no wrong can be found in a group then that is not being truthful and shows an agendea that they have made up their minds before anything was posted. I have stated before that the simple answer would be for masons to say that to the best of their knowledge their is no secret part of masons that do dirt. That would be fine but to come here and claim absolutely no criminal acts can be found by the group is just ignorrant because no single person could cover that many sects close enough to know for sure and be 100% about what they are reporting.

The idea that any group that has certain rituals and traditions that they do could be giving power to certain unseen forces will always remain on the table until we find those unseen forces and simply taking the stance that the forces do not exist is not gonna end the debate either. If one is a mason and does not have any known ties to criminal behavior then by all means stand tall until you learn otherwise but do not pretend that you can speak for the entirity of a group so big and scattered.

As far as any single person speaking out about violence of a group one only has to look at islam or the mafia to see how people can be silenced. The things i have seen could only be fully known by the thing i mentioned as memories being put on video. It sounds crazy but it is not very far from us now. In short i have faith in my GOD and all will be known.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog I am not upset as you claim i am. I told you clearly from the start that only if we had the tech to read peoples memories would my truth be known. Yes after that you have posed the question to me 3 times to name names. I answered all your questions just as you asked but you started getting hung up on the fact that someone would choose to not start pointing the finger at specific people. My reasoning is clear to me and others their is a mafia that calls themselves masons. Perhaps they do not post on ats or read bs on the internet but when people will defend an organization tooth and nail claiming that absolutely no wrong can be found in a group then that is not being truthful and shows an agendea that they have made up their minds before anything was posted. I have stated before that the simple answer would be for masons to say that to the best of their knowledge their is no secret part of masons that do dirt. That would be fine but to come here and claim absolutely no criminal acts can be found by the group is just ignorrant because no single person could cover that many sects close enough to know for sure and be 100% about what they are reporting.

The idea that any group that has certain rituals and traditions that they do could be giving power to certain unseen forces will always remain on the table until we find those unseen forces and simply taking the stance that the forces do not exist is not gonna end the debate either. If one is a mason and does not have any known ties to criminal behavior then by all means stand tall until you learn otherwise but do not pretend that you can speak for the entirity of a group so big and scattered.

As far as any single person speaking out about violence of a group one only has to look at islam or the mafia to see how people can be silenced. The things i have seen could only be fully known by the thing i mentioned as memories being put on video. It sounds crazy but it is not very far from us now. In short i have faith in my GOD and all will be known.

Then please show me where I asked you 3 times to name names because I'm not seeing it (post my 3 quotes asking for you to name names). When people openly admit they have personal experience of Freemason terrorists killing people/or the Vatican is filled with Freemasons of course I'm going to ask for names/proof. Don't make such a serious accusation if you are going to get upset about someone asking for names/poof. You claim I got hung up on the fact that someone wouldn't point the finger which again isn't the truth. I'm not even going to address the Mafia claim.

Who in the heck has claimed Freemasons commit no wrongs? If those people believed Freemasons have committed no wrongs then they would be idiots for risking their life/freedom to kill someone they believe is lying. No one is really claiming Freemasons haven't committed crimes before and again stop with the ridiculous assumptions. Where have I claimed I speak for all Freemasons(again post the quote where I claimed that)? Pretty sure I've said multiple times (even though I'm not a member) that no one person speaks for Freemasonry and I think I might of said something similar to that when you or someone else brought up Freemason having different answers for things (again stop with the assumptions and false info). I find it funny you claimed exposing Freemasonry is dangerous (they are like the mob) yet you admitted on an internet forum you have personal knowledge of them killing people before I even asked to you for personal proof.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

The idea that any group that has certain rituals and traditions that they do could be giving power to certain unseen forces...

'Unseen forces'? What the hell are unseen forces?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

'Unseen forces'

Like non dualists as described in the Tao Te Ching of Lao Tzu?

Look and it can't be seen
Know the yang be the yin?

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Several of you in this thread have landed in a lake of your own idiocracy. As much as i like to debate with you the responses have become redundant. It has been written.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Several of you in this thread have landed in a lake of your own idiocracy.

Said the superstitious man...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I thought I was dealing with unforseen forces once...turns out it was gas.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join