It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuits are Masons - The Secret God they Worship Part 2 - Baphomet

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: sheepslayer247

Pope Paul VI, asked everyone to pray, he stated, "Satan is entering the Vatican',. How right he was, Many within the Vatican are indeed Freemasons and thats revealed in multiple Books plus of course En.Wikipedia.com

Okay then post all the names of Freemasons in the Vatican and their lodge number. If they are Freemasons then why do they dislike Freemasonry and Catholics don't wan't their church members becoming members? Just because something is written down in some conspiracy books doesn't means it's correct and a lot of the time it's the opposite. When the Pope said "Satan is entering the Vatican" do you think that maybe the Pope was talking about the recent sex abuse case, the cover up by the pope/Catholic leaders, trying to place blame on a fake supernatural force instead of the church members/him self, the fact that their views on condoms have lead to many people dying, their views on anyone who doesn't think/act like them, and their not so nice history instead of Freemasons in the Vatican? I do find it funny you use a quote of a powerful leader who 's Church has a bunch of corruption, said to be a high level Illuminati member, has a horrible history of going against good things, power hungry, and goes against the words of God. Catholics don't even realize they go against God's word, aren't true Christians, are sheeps, stick up for leaders who are anti-semitic, hate gay people, worship people instead of just God, and the fact that they are praying to other Gods.

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
Well, an atheist would as we don't allow atheists to join. An agnostic would be difficult as we do ask if you believe in a supreme being.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: deadeyedick

a reply to: network dude

first can you explain the varied responses by masons to the question posed. One wants to tell and the other is worried about how the truth will make him look. Then how about the ole tale of death for certain secrets being told. Why are some ex members afraid? Why the secrecy if there is no secrets?

The penalties. Yep, they sure sound gruesome. It's definitely one of the things non-masons pick up on, and I completely understand it. When we take our obligations, we promise to do certain things and to not do other things. It's all common sense stuff and golden rule kind of things, but the penalties are symbolic. You even say that you hope to feel as if these things happened, should you spill your guts. (in other wording)

It's just like when you were a kid and you said, cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye, when you made a promise with a friend. Nobody wants a needle in their eye, and nobody has been killed like the penalties suggest. Our craft is a lot of symbolism used for conveying information.

Thanks for asking.

So perhaps some take what you mentioned literly and you do not? It is a possibility that outside of your own knowledge the whole thing is being taken in a different light just like some do with the bible and koran. In this case the ones who stand out and say none of this is happening would be unknowing shields for a more sinister group amoung the group. Not only is it possible but highly likely givin the way humans all interput things differently. Why would the masons be any different than all the other groups that get hijacked. In essence i am saying that unless every corner of the members are accounted for and watched under a very close public eye then the likely hood that some are in the group handing out favors and special intrest is real just as in every other sect of society. There are probaly some nuns out there looking to take over the world also. A simple answer of not to my knowledge would be fitting instead of it is just not happening.

Sure there could be a rouge element somewhere. Like there could be in congress, or in the Catholic Church, or in the Lions Club, Or in the group of baggers at the supermarket. Bad people exist. But since I know exactly what my obligations are and I know all about what the penalties mean, I can say with assurance, that they are symbolic just as you say they are when you are reciting them. It's word for word, and the content has not changed much at all in over 300 years.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

take a moment and LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS, namely those who are NOT masons...and can be trusted to know what the hell they are talking about. they ain't just posting because KEYBOARDZ LOLOLOL LET SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ON THE INTERNETZ. figured i would point it out because this wouldnt be the first time ive watched all this anti-mason symbolry bullcrap just get tossed around by people who claim to know the 'inner secrets' cuz they 'went to a lodge' so we can just start it all up again next week.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KyoZero

take a moment and LEARN FROM THE EXPERTS, namely those who are NOT masons...and can be trusted to know what the hell they are talking about. they ain't just posting because KEYBOARDZ LOLOLOL LET SEE WHAT WE CAN DO ON THE INTERNETZ. figured i would point it out because this wouldnt be the first time ive watched all this anti-mason symbolry bullcrap just get tossed around by people who claim to know the 'inner secrets' cuz they 'went to a lodge' so we can just start it all up again next week.

are you, as a mason, accusing the other masons in this thread of lying? or are you merely telling them that they are so low on the masonic ladder that there's no way they'd be trusted with the information youve acquired?

either way, i hope you are prepared to back it up.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
Well, an atheist would as we don't allow atheists to join. An agnostic would be difficult as we do ask if you believe in a supreme being.

may i ask why an atheist wouldnt be allowed to join? i find it curious that such a virtuous organization would discriminate and id like to know the rationale.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Regularly Masonry's teachings revolve around monotheism so an atheist would not derive any use from them.

Irregular Masonry groups exist that have similar teachings and allow atheists.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Regularly Masonry's teachings revolve around monotheism so an atheist would not derive any use from them.

so the masons are in fact a religious organization? why are other religious organizations so afraid or repulsed by them then?

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Im always amazed at the "Masons are the devil" threads.......

When the real secret societies they should be worried about arent run by groups like the masons , they are ran by groups like the FBI , CIA and NSA.......those are the REAL dangerous Secret Societies..

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It is not a religious organization, it merely has teachings that revolve around a monotheistic belief.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

so the masons are in fact a religious organization? why are other religious organizations so afraid or repulsed by them then?

The only religious organisations that im aware of that are afraid of the Masons are ones that are on the fringe themselves.....

Most other religious agencies even work with the Masons, ever hear of Shriners? Tons of religious organizations work with them.........

Research people, and I mean real research, not some whackjob on a website who swears that all masons sacrifice babies and have tails
edit on 10/22/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

The only religious organisations that im aware of that are afraid of the Masons are ones that are on the fringe themselves.....

Most other religious agencies even work with the Masons, ever hear of Shriners? Tons of religious organizations work with them.........

Research people, and I mean real research, not some whackjob on a website who swears that all masons sacrifice babies and have tails

my questions are based in interactions with real life people, not stuff i read on the internet. masons and illuminati tend to crop up in the same vein of conversation, which is basically associating masons with the boogeyman. so thats why im asking.
edit on 22-10-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

my questions are based in interactions with real life people, not stuff i read on the internet. masons and illuminati tend to crop up in the same vein of conversation, which is basically associating masons with the boogeyman. so thats why im asking.

I can understand that.........

My interactions are the same, Ive never met anyone personally from any religious background who thought that the masons were boogymen.....ever....so that makes me curious as to the people that you come into contact with and what makes them so hard lined....

What kind of people and circumstances are these

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think he was being sarcastic. Plus, I doubt he's calling any of us Masons "low".

Well, along with our ritual surrounding a Judeo-Christian story, we require one to take an obligation and without a faith, the obligation would not be considered biinding.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

My interactions are the same, Ive never met anyone personally from any religious background who thought that the masons were boogymen.....ever....so that makes me curious as to the people that you come into contact with and what makes them so hard lined....

let me check my registry of all the conversations i have had in the past twenty years. oh right, i dont have one.

conversations just happen. and i dont log them.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

that sarcasm sounded a lot like other very earnest and sincere people do. you cant really assume on this website...i mean you can, but you will probably fall short.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

KyoZero is a new mason and just about to become a Master Mason. I am quite sure he didn't mean anything like what you questioned. I think he was just misunderstood. But please, let him be the final word on that.

He has been very respectful and enthusiastic about his membership.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

let me check my registry of all the conversations i have had in the past twenty years. oh right, i dont have one.

For someone looking to have a discussion you sure are snippy with people who are asking questions and sharing view points....

perhaps you need to re evaluate your approach.....

The issue is , if most of the people you are talking to are scared of masons, maybe that says more about YOU and the circle you hang out with then reality

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

KyoZero is a new mason and just about to become a Master Mason. I am quite sure he didn't mean anything like what you questioned. I think he was just misunderstood. But please, let him be the final word on that.

He has been very respectful and enthusiastic about his membership.

i dont know him. i am familiar with other masons whom he appeared to be disrespecting. but thank you for letting me know.

posted on Oct, 22 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

For someone looking to have a discussion you sure are snippy with people who are asking questions and sharing view points....

perhaps you need to re evaluate your approach.....

The issue is , if most of the people you are talking to are scared of masons, maybe that says more about YOU and the circle you hang out with then reality

i didnt say they were scared. i said that they speak of it in the same way they speak of the boogeyman. as in "probably doesnt exist but would be creepy and potentially sinister if it did".

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join