It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Bus Driver organizes a mob attack on a white family

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Race does have something to do with it clearly.

Yes. Clearly. Undeniable.

However it's not an excuse to hate all black people ...

Of course not. That would be behavior exactly like the racist thugs that beat up the family. Anyone who used it as an excuse to hate an entire race of people would become the very thing they claim to hate ... ignorant and racist.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Im not hateful in anway,you stop it.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic
96% of the students at Mergenthaler Vo-Tech are black.

www.greatschools.org...
edit on 18-10-2014 by Deny Arrogance because: Added link to source

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Why are Americans so obsessed with the colour of the person doing the crime? white on black, black on white, blah blah blah. It's all I ever hear in the US MSM when violence is reported that involved both white and black people.

All races a more than capable of carrying out violent acts, why is the colour of the person even relevant?

Obviously this is a race issue. It needs to be seen for what it is and we need to focus on how to deal with these people effectively. I don't mean black people I mean racist people. Showing them hatred isn't going to fix it, the right thing to do is show them compassion and empathy, punish them of course but they need to learn. We need to address the culture of violence.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I've been wondering the same thing. When did my "race" turn into a bunch of whiny......

link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: onequestion
Race does have something to do with it clearly.

Yes. Clearly. Undeniable.

However it's not an excuse to hate all black people ...

Of course not. That would be behavior exactly like the racist thugs that beat up the family. Anyone who used it as an excuse to hate an entire race of people would become the very thing they claim to hate ... ignorant and racist.

Agreed.

link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Is it racist to assume the kids were black?

I didn't say that.

What if it turns out they were?

That still doesn't mean it was racially motivated. It's possible, but not a foregone conclusion. The family was attacked because they questioned or disobeyed the bus driver. Them being white was never mentioned, even by them!

And if they were, what does that say about black people when such assumptions are proven correct over and over again?

That they're human? People of ANY race can get together and attack other people. It doesn't mean race is the motivation. And it doesn't say ANYTHING about all black people.

link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Sremmos80

I personally dont like most black people however certainly not all. Whats that make me?

I don't like most people. What does that make me?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bladerunner44

Ya lay that appeal to emotion on strong! What if this and what if that!!!
Then finish it off with a good ole personal attack.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Im so mad I could just loot an Applestore or any other electronic store.. While I'm busy i think i visit a shoestore too just too make my point.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

I personally dont like most black people however certainly not all. Whats that make me?

normal.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

A realist.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
Every race does terrible things. We know black people commit crimes and can be violent, like any race because humans all are capable of it. Plenty of people are convinced blacks are animals already. We don't need any more fuel on the fire. Maybe that's why it's underreported sometimes.

Ya think that's why it's under reported - duh you want fries with that. Maybe I am missing something but i don't see white mobs in my neighborhood flash mobbing a mall and stealing everything they can grab, or ganging up on a black family to kick the living crap out of them. This is not universal behavior, it is savage and animalistic and needs to be recognized as such not ignored or hidden because of the potential damage to their image. Too late for that - time to call it what it is. feel free to make up your own terms. I have mine but i'd be kicked off of here if I said them.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

www.greatschools.org...

Great. Did the OP know that? I don't think so. My point isn't that they weren't black, my point is that people ASSUMED they were and ASSUMED this incident was racially motivated, which I'm not at all sure it was.

It MAY have been. Black people, as a race, are as flawed as white people are. Lord knows plenty of white thugs have taken out black people because of their race. But assuming so much about a situation that we don't know much about is just stupid. I just want people to THINK... Maybe that's asking too much...

I have to go make muffins.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is yet another example to show that white privilege does not exist. Just privilege.
This is why white people always seem more alert when black people are around. This is why cops follow closer to black people. This is why people of all colors are starting to carry weapons.

When your people do this, you CANNOT be pissed when someone defends themselves. You cannot be pissed when people watch you a little closer. You cannot be pissed when someone gets shot or otherwise harmed.

And I would say the same thing if it were white people doing the beating.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

www.greatschools.org...

And also one of the best schools in Balt:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I bet not one of the people on the bus or the driver will be charged with a hate crime.

The DOJ may just overlook the "incident" entirely and let them go because the white family should have known better than to board a bus with "black" people on it. The children of white guilt should know that these people have the right and obligation to exact revenge from what was done to their great-great-grandparents and just suck it up.

But if the family chose not to board the bus with "black" people on it the DOJ would have had the right to swoop down and jail them for a hate crime for not getting on the bus, that's just being uppity white people isn't it?

That is the politically correct view, isn't it?

It is the liberal/progressive view, isn't it?

Do I have the Obama administration and the Democratic Party's current view on these things correc?

Whatever happened, it is all the white family's fault and they should be prosecuted, right?

edit on 1Sat, 18 Oct 2014 13:59:47 -0500pm101810pmk186 by grandmakdw because: grammar

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yea sorry keep living in the past with white guilt, but in the everday context of the here and now. You could and should assume they were african americans. Just being honest sorry you dont understand.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: bladerunner44

Ya lay that appeal to emotion on strong! What if this and what if that!!!
Then finish it off with a good ole personal attack.

Glad you liked it. Actually I toned it down. Remember there wolfie boy to always turn the other cheek. Not what ifs, just law of probability that one day you'll get the chance to test the strength of your convictions. I wonder how that will work out for you.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

But how could you possibly know it was a race issue? Maybe this bus driver had been copping abuse all week and then the mother of the family might have started on her and it was just the straw that broke the camels back.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join