It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Bus Driver organizes a mob attack on a white family

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Why can't this crap be pulled on an CCW, all of those involved in the attack deserve to be shot in the face.

Ya young impressionable kids acting foolish means they need to die.
And people wonder why gun violence is an issue with some people.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

Why is it? Becuase the driver was Black? As has already been stated race wasn't mentioned in the piece. It's not determined that the kids were Black. assuming such is intensifying the race issue. Yes, denying ignorance.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
OK
Have fun with all of that.
I really don't feel like discussing race today.
Shouldn't have even bothered.

edit on 18-10-2014 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Good Ol' Ghettoston.

I had a mob try to mess with me just walking down 51st going to seawall, I had a long board tho so I picked it up and they didnt want to get too close instead just talking trash and eventually throwing rocks, about 7 of them.

Someone oughta split their wigs one day.

I gave it a good go. It's a good thing for them the hospital is just up the road.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

How do you know?
What info do you have that we do not?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

It was a hate crime. The reason there aren't riots like you are all suggesting is that the driver was fired, she wasn't a cop, and many of those responsible were arrested. There is no reason to riot because it's actually being handled. There is no double-standard here.

This is not a cop murdering somebody and getting a paid vacation.

I don't think many of you understand what a "double-standard" is.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nukedog

I agree with you whole heartedly bro, and no, I'm not trying to turn ATS against Black People. I have several black friends. My squad leader on my first deployment was a Black man who I have the utmost respect for. My senior drill instructor in boot camp was also a Black man I have all possible respect for. My company commander when I EAS'd was also a black man, I do not have any problems with Black people, half of my friends back home are black. Once again, it is the principle. This has not even been looked at as a possible hate crime. Given all the parties involved, I believe it warrants at the very least a look into the possibility, but it won't happen. This entire incident got 3 minutes on the evening news, weeks after it happened. People are shot every day by the police, but why is Ferguson such a big case? Because it had the ability to stir up the people and give white people the daily reminder that we're racist.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
I hate watching videos as much as anyone, but, alas, watching this video is the most credible source.

Synopsis: A white family of three (husband, wife, 9 year old son) are on a crowded bus. Bus driver is getting frustrated and tells people to start packing it in towards the back of the bus, but the white family, which is near the front of the bus says they can't, as the bus is simply to crowded, and the bus driver begins flipping out, yelling at the mother telling her to not tell her how to do her job (WTF?), and if she wants to try she should 'step over this line so I can beat the f*** out of you' (referring to the white line near the bus driver). Bus driver then makes some phone calls, and a few stops later, a group of about 20 black students got on the bus. She then tells the students to 'take care of' the problem, I'll take care of you" When the family gets off at their stop, the 20 students who had gotten on the bus get off with them, and proceed to BEAT THE WHITE FAMILY. The 9 year old tried to get one girl off of her mother, and the kids is then pepper sprayed! The bus driver who got into the argument waits for them to finish their beating, then allows them all to get back on the bus, and leaves the family, offering no assistance, not calling the police or ambulance at the bus stop. The woman was fired, though the video or article do not say when or what for, but she was finally arrested for assault and conspiracy, and only 8 of the juveniles have been arrested so far.

I don't think I should have to say it, but fear I must ask the blatantly obvious question. If a white bus driver in some predominantly white town got into an argument with a black family, then organized for a group of 20 white kids to get on the bus then proceed to beat and pepper spray said black family, would it not be even bigger than Ferguson and would it not make front page news at every newspaper in the country with 24 hour coverage on all MSM? This is such a double standard. This is why people carry weapons. I would never ride public transportation in a major city like this without carrying some sort of weapon, whether that be a knife or gun, and if 20 people attempted to jump me, motherf'ers jugulars would be all over the sidewalk.

Again, I link the video because it is literally the ONLY CREDIBLE SOURCE for this story. I may be conservative, and get some of my news from biased sources, but if I feel it is important and needs to be let out, I go to the most credible source, which in this case is the local news. People, this event did not even make the local newspaper. I have not heard a peep of it on fox, cnn, or msnbc.

www.youtube.com...

The article, if you cannot or do not wish to view videos, much like me

www.americanthinker.com...

PS: I did a search for this and could not find another topic.

If a white driver pulled something like that, we would not know about it because the country would go up in a mushroom cloud and all we would see is fire and brimstone overnight.
Fire

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

It's a well known "conspiracy." I try to act more grown up about the whole race issue and hope eventually we can move on. I don't think trying to pull the same stunts they pull will help us. I know I probably sound like some sort of progressive when I say that but that's my .02

(post by FirePiston removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Another reason why we need open carry laws everywhere.

Another reason to learn boxing, Muay thai, and Brazilian Jiu jitsu.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You're delusional. Kids skateboarding in the park that has no skateboarding signs is kids acting foolish. Stink bombs in class is kids acting foolish, ditching school is foolish, ganging up and beating an innocent couple 10:1 is not foolish, it's assault and battery and deserves the most severe response. When you have 20 people who are kicking and punching you all at the same time, not allowing you to run away or escape, it deserves the full and most violent response possible. Were this maybe 2 or 3 people and the parent's had the opportunity to retreat, it would be a different case. These people were trapped and subject to the will of 20 others who wished to do them harm on the direction of another person. You're probably also the hippie type who believes soldiers should not be allowed to say 'I was only following orders" in a war zone and they deserve the full force of what is given to them, this is no different.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
She lost her job and has been charged with assault and conspiracy, and 8 of the kids were also arrested - as it should be... It's not like she got away with it.

What does race have to do with it? It wasn't mentioned in the video.

Alien observation.

Homo Sapien Bus driver flips out at a Homo Sapien family, loses job, 8 other Homo Sapiens are arrested.
edit on 18-10-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FirePiston
Certain tyrants wanted to eradicate this race not because they were evil, but to prevent the destruction of their future society.. Political correctness said no, and now said destruction is commencing.

A race bent and born on total destruction has no place in a civil society.
Fire

But racism doesn't exist guys!
Always classy.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No I don't not believe that kids "just following orders" from some one of possible authority, deserve to die for what they did.

Unless your one of those hippie types that don't think they should be allowed to say "I was just following orders"

Yes they committed a crime and deserve to answer for it, a bullet to the face is not the answer

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Pfft... when it's Ferguson or Zimmerman, liberals pulled out the race card on DAY ONE, as if it was their life's work, without knowing one true fact beyond a shadow of a doubt, and they marched in the streets and sang songs and printed up tee-shirts. When it's black on white situations like this one or the recent one in Springfield, we're scolded by these loons not to make assumptions and not to make quick judgments on the situation, and hey, just forget about it, because it's over anyway, and a non-issue.

Seriously, ATS needs a big, giant middle finger emoticon.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

When I did a short stint in jail for acting stupid in my early 20's(I know please don't reprimand me), there was a riot where it was Mexicans against whites and we were out numbers 10-1. I was getting attacked by like five or six of the biggest guys there because I had really bad cauliflower ears and I was in really good shape. Well I locked eyes on the biggest guy and crushed him with one of the hardest left crosses I've ever thrown and hit the ground witha thud.

I turned to the next guy, same result. When I turned to the next guy he started running away from me. The first guy I hit started getting back up slowly and I was lining up on him and he ran away gushing blood everywhere.

Now, the reason I'm telling you this is because I'm a highly trained professional mixed martial artist and I have a lot of experience with situations like this from growing up in a tough area and from my little jail lesson.

Being trained will give you 5-1 odds in your favor if you seriously dedicate yourself to one of the martial arts practiced by most UFC fighters. You'll all least be able to keep them off your family.

I am always advocating for people to train for these exact reasons, you never know what's going to happen. I'm honestly not trying to brag, if you've trained as hard as long as I have you don't need to brag anymore but I just want to share a personal story and knowledge.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I don't think anyone stated that the 'students' who actually did the beating were racist. However, you do not know Balitmore very well I'm assuming, as there are more than twice as many black people in baltimore as there are white people, but we'll ignore that little fact.

But, just like 'assuming' there were black is intensifying the race issue, why do you not say the same for Ferguson? It has been stated by very influential people that Brown's killing was due to race, despite nothing ever being stated about race. In Ferguson, it was a cop shooting a suspect. Just like that stupid professor from Harvard who claimed he was racially profiled by the Cop who was the f****** teacher on avoiding racial discrimination to the police department.

Yes, good job selectively 'denying ignorance' there intrepid

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

It's admirable that you have taken to an actual discipline, however you must admit most people do not have time, or may not have an interest in such things, it would be awesome if more people could be trained, however it is not everyone's cup of tea.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Now now, it's racist to point out that blacks too can be racist! After all, black on white crime doesn't exist. (Sarcasm)

originally posted by: Lipton
Yet another shining example of the failure that is 'multiculturalism'...

Boy you said it! Multiculturalism was never designed to succeed. It was implemented to further the hate between the races. (Yes, race exists. Get over it people.) This is so it's easier to divide and conquer us all. Just because we're different doesn't mean we can't unite. The idiot bus driver and the other racist pigs out there should realize this.

Don't play their game, either ignore those who you find a threat or realize that you both are stronger together.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join