It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Bus Driver organizes a mob attack on a white family

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I hate watching videos as much as anyone, but, alas, watching this video is the most credible source.

Synopsis: A white family of three (husband, wife, 9 year old son) are on a crowded bus. Bus driver is getting frustrated and tells people to start packing it in towards the back of the bus, but the white family, which is near the front of the bus says they can't, as the bus is simply to crowded, and the bus driver begins flipping out, yelling at the mother telling her to not tell her how to do her job (WTF?), and if she wants to try she should 'step over this line so I can beat the f*** out of you' (referring to the white line near the bus driver). Bus driver then makes some phone calls, and a few stops later, a group of about 20 black students got on the bus. She then tells the students to 'take care of' the problem, I'll take care of you" When the family gets off at their stop, the 20 students who had gotten on the bus get off with them, and proceed to BEAT THE WHITE FAMILY. The 9 year old tried to get one girl off of her mother, and the kids is then pepper sprayed! The bus driver who got into the argument waits for them to finish their beating, then allows them all to get back on the bus, and leaves the family, offering no assistance, not calling the police or ambulance at the bus stop. The woman was fired, though the video or article do not say when or what for, but she was finally arrested for assault and conspiracy, and only 8 of the juveniles have been arrested so far.

I don't think I should have to say it, but fear I must ask the blatantly obvious question. If a white bus driver in some predominantly white town got into an argument with a black family, then organized for a group of 20 white kids to get on the bus then proceed to beat and pepper spray said black family, would it not be even bigger than Ferguson and would it not make front page news at every newspaper in the country with 24 hour coverage on all MSM? This is such a double standard. This is why people carry weapons. I would never ride public transportation in a major city like this without carrying some sort of weapon, whether that be a knife or gun, and if 20 people attempted to jump me, motherf'ers jugulars would be all over the sidewalk.

Again, I link the video because it is literally the ONLY CREDIBLE SOURCE for this story. I may be conservative, and get some of my news from biased sources, but if I feel it is important and needs to be let out, I go to the most credible source, which in this case is the local news. People, this event did not even make the local newspaper. I have not heard a peep of it on fox, cnn, or msnbc.

www.youtube.com...

The article, if you cannot or do not wish to view videos, much like me

www.americanthinker.com...

PS: I did a search for this and could not find another topic.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yet another shining example of the failure that is 'multiculturalism' and why I carry.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: chuck258

If the races were reversed it would be major headlines and Eric Holder would be sending a team to investigate....

This administration orchestrated it to be that way!

The whole "HATE CRIME" label is ridiculous. A crime is a crime and we can see how this administration has used it to further create racial division amongst people....

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If the races were reversed it would be major headlines and Eric Holder would be sending a team to investigate....

This administration orchestrated it to be that way!

The whole "HATE CRIME" label is ridiculous. A crime is a crime and we can see how this administration has used it to further create racial division amongst people....

Yep.

Those evil white people should be thankful that the bus driver helped them check their privilege.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Disgusting!

I saw this yesterday, thought of doing a thread, but didn't. Hateful people. I hope she/they go to jail and pay for what they did to this poor 'outnumbered family' .

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

So you link the video of it getting the attention of the news.... Isn't that what you want?
You can make up hypothetical situations all day and then call it a double standard but it doesn't make it true

Ya this was bad, no one died so not sure how it equates to ferguson though.

Just waiting for the people that are willing to talk about racism in this case, which I would agree it could have played a part, but if you try and do it when its flipped it's 'race baiting'

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
This isn't what Rosa Parks fought for.

Peace

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
She was fired and her and a bunch of the kids are charged. Non-issue.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Female bus driver flips out and organizes an attack on bus riders. Months later as the story makes the local news the driver is no longer employed by the bus company and faces charges of assault and conspiracy.
Story over.
Now you, unlike all the other news agencies that have not even mentioned it to our knowledge, have raised the issue with ATS because you feel it is important to get this news out. So you have.
You also have reported this incident as if it was a racial incident, which from the video you offer, no one else has.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Why can't this crap be pulled on an CCW, all of those involved in the attack deserve to be shot in the face.

link   
If a crowd of whites attacks a black family it is not considered a "non issue"

link   
I was jumped by a gang of black punks at Mardis Gras in Galveston. I was just minding my own business when I heard someone say "White mother f'er!" and then a 40 oz. malt liquor bottle busted over my head. I don't know how many attacked me...I would guess 6 or 8 guys.
I managed to fight my way out of it with a few knots on my head and a bloody nose.
I think I may have hurt one of them pretty bad.
If the races had been reversed it would have been national news.
For the record, I am in no way racist. One of my dearest friends is a Cuban gal with African genes.
edit on 18-10-2014 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

Fine. Go start a thread on that then.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Just waiting for the people that are willing to talk about racism in this case, which I would agree it could have played a part, but if you try and do it when its flipped it's 'race baiting'

Yes,
It was a racially motivated act of violence.
A hate crime.

I'm willing to talk about it so that makes me a racist right?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I was jumped by a gang of black punks at Mardis Gras in Galveston. I was just minding my own business when I heard someone say "White mother f'er!" and then a 40 oz. malt liquor bottle busted over my head. I don't know how many attacked me...I would guess 6 or 8 guys.
I managed to fight my way out of it with a few knots on my head and a bloody nose.
I think I may have hurt one of them pretty bad.
If the races had been reversed it would have been national news.

Good Ol' Ghettoston.

I had a mob try to mess with me just walking down 51st going to seawall, I had a long board tho so I picked it up and they didnt want to get too close instead just talking trash and eventually throwing rocks, about 7 of them.

Someone oughta split their wigs one day.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
She lost her job and has been charged with assault and conspiracy, and 8 of the kids were also arrested - as it should be... It's not like she got away with it.

What does race have to do with it? It wasn't mentioned in the video.

How do you know the students were black? Seems the American Thinker kind of assumed that, because the videos don't mention race.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Hoosierdaddy71

Fine. Go start a thread on that then.

That's a pretty lame take on it.
Is that denying ignorance?
It's a relevant point.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: badgerprints

Nope, not all but nice try.
Just saying that if we can call acts like this racist, then we should be able to when the tables are turned with out being called race baiters.

And we really don't know for sure it was racial motivated, we are just assuming so.
I think there is a phrase for that, not sure what it is tho.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Pfft. This doesn't bother me. What am I supposed to run around all scared of black people now? I've been in some rather "extreme" situations and yeah stuff like that happens. Stuff like that happens all over the world so I'm really not shocked or outraged. Three things:

1) carry
2) don't put your family on a crowded bus
3) I wish a ____ would

Simples

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

She got off lucky as she was merely fired. Darren Wilson was doing his job, attacked by someone twice his size and protecting his life and people are calling for his head.

The assault and conspiracy charges may be appropriate for the act of the crime, but the issue I am raising here is that this was not even LOOKED AT as a possible hate crime. Do you mean to tell me if I were to shoot 20 black people and no one else, that as long as I didn't call them ni**** while doing it I'm ok and won't be charged with a hate crime? No, that would not satisfy the racist liberals, they would be calling it a hate crime and investigating every possible nook and cranny for even the slightest hint it might be racist "he has 10 white shirts and 9 black shirts, he hates blacks!"

It's the principle. Just like Eric Holder thinks I'm racist because I don't think Obamacare is good for our country, he see's "racial animus" in my decision, it's ridiculous.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join