It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Bus Driver organizes a mob attack on a white family

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This whole front and back of the bus subtext is historically poignant indeed.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
a reply to: NavyDoc

I have already admitted all races have a percentage that is racist! Obama's party didn't need to have a autopsy to figure out why they wasn't getting the votes of minorities. Do a percentage of minorities support Obama based on race, of course they do. Did republicans do anything with the autopsy they preformed, Nope!

In plain English please.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Oh god.

Let's reduce the conversation down to rape and murder to appeal to readers emotions.

You miss the point. My point is that nobody should be imprisoned for "malum prohibitum" regulatory infractions but only for "malum in se" crimes that actually hurt someone, you know, like rape and murder where we can all agree that someone was actually hurt.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Bull#, They couldn't move to the back of the bus because it was packed and the bus driver was being racist about it.

Doc, how do you know what was going on in the bus?
It could be just as possible that they just didn't want to move.
Not sure how it works on public transport, if you have to move if your are asked/told to or not, but I do know they driver is the authority figure in the bus.
Were they just showing lack of respect to authority?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Did I not say I don't agree with how they do what they do?
I was saying I agree with people standing up for civil rights, which is their principle cause they just take it way over board a majority of the time

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

We all know the war on drugs was Regan's baby....
I would agree tho every president after that kept it going has blame it in as well tho.

The first drug prohibition was in the 1890's with opium then in the 20's and 30's with various acts by that leftist messiah FDR,

"When the present administration took office ten countries had ratified the Geneva Narcotic Limitation Convention. The United States was one of these ten.... It was my privilege, as President, to proclaim, on that day, that this treaty had become effective throughout the jurisdiction of the United States....On Jan. 1, 1933, only nine nations had registered their ratification of the limitation treaty. On Jan. 1, 1935, only nine States had adopted the uniform State statute. As 1933 witnessed ratification of the treaty by thirty-one additional nations, so may 1935 witness the adoption of the uniform drug act by at least thirty-one more states, thereby placing interstate accord abreast of international accord, to the honor of the legislative bodies of our States and for the promotion of the welfare of our people and the peoples of other lands."

—Franklin D. Roosevelt, March 1935 in a radio message read by United States Attorney General, Homer Stille Cumm

You can't lay something in the lap of Reagan that was going on 100 years prior. Statism and government control. Therein lies the problem.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneGunMan

This s has nothing to do with race. It is the American blacks that are a problem.

Yes, American blacks, British blacks, European blacks, Australian blacks...anywhere, in fact, where blacks are a significant minority of the population.

In all those places, they are over-represented in crime statistics.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Did I not say I don't agree with how they do what they do?
I was saying I agree with people standing up for civil rights, which is their principle cause they just take it way over board a majority of the time

Where I disagree with you is that they are not standing up for civil rights at all. Not in any way, shape, or form. They found a money making niche about keeping people fighting amongst themselves. They hurt civil rights more than they help them.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Show me how your perspective is solving the problem?

Show me how your willful ignorance is solving the problem?. That's not his job, his task is to recognize the threat and protect himself and his family. Why in God's name do you think more guns have been sold since Obama has come to plague us, and yes the black community even more so. And no, it's not just because he ignored the 2nd amendment. The rise in black violence and antisocial behavior has people worried and they know that clinging to their hand guns and bibles won't save them. This is getting much more serious and can't be solved by the white attribution, excuses, or political correctness that people like yourself are wont to spew. You don't help someone trying to immolate themselves by handing them a gas can. The problem will be solved only when the black culture takes a hard look at how their youth are treated at home and how expectations are set and reinforced by parents (yes 2) and by good leaders who set good examples. And show them it is NOT ok to be a misogynistic gun toting thug who hurts or kills because --- well it's the black thing to do. I have one question for you "One question" What are you going to do? Talk/text is cheap.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80
No ill answer this question, most african americans hate white people,blaim white people,will steal or cheat white people. Tske pride in treating white women like dirt,use them as trophys.commit crime in mass against white people. The funny thing is, white PEOPLE, still wont call it racist. So its pretty easy to assume just through context what was going on in the bus.are you really that blind? Or so open minded you come across simple?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Bull#, They couldn't move to the back of the bus because it was packed and the bus driver was being racist about it.

Doc, how do you know what was going on in the bus?
It could be just as possible that they just didn't want to move.
Not sure how it works on public transport, if you have to move if your are asked/told to or not, but I do know they driver is the authority figure in the bus.
Were they just showing lack of respect to authority?

Interesting. Would you say Rosa Parks was showing lack of respect for authority and how much respect for authority does a bus driver merit in the first place? How much are you into showing respect for authority, BTW?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I agree that is where they are now, but I don't agree that is where they started.
Guess we can agree to disagree there

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'm not a big fan of either Sharpton or Franken, or Jackson, however one thing these men have in common are the friends and colleagues they have lost to prison, murder and assassination fighting for civil rights.

How about you? Have you lost people to these things fighting for your cause?

You were against Martin, Brown and this bus driver way before any real evidence was presented.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: chuck258

OP Thanks for posting this. I have friends of all colors. What happened with this family is unacceptable and I believe may or may not have been racially motivated.

I can speculate tho that because the family was white and refused to move to the back of the bus, they were thought of as acting superior or better than the other races present on the bus. I believe this is where the anger came from...lets not forget that being forced to the back of the bus was a big deal for a while with african american folks.

Perhaps this is where the anger originated from the bus driver?

I can tell you this: Racism is the most ignorant thing in the world.

I myself am a white eastern european. Today I was walking my dog and came across 3 black highschool kids who were sitting on a bench. We exchanged hellos and proceeded to introduce ourselves and ended up having a really cool discussion on conspiracy's on the coming world war, chem-trails, etc. Turned out to be some really cool intelligent kids.

I guess what im trying to say that all races have their bad apples but being a racist is super duper ignorant no matter if your black or white, yellow or purple. Whats inside is what counts, we all have to get out there and interact with each other, and we will soon quickly realize we all have the same loves, fears, dreams. We are all the same folks.

OG

Whats exactly is BS about my post? I never said it wasn't racially motivated. How about reading first.

I can speculate tho that because the family was white and refused to move to the back of the bus, they were thought of as acting superior or better than the other races present on the bus. I believe this is where the anger came from...lets not forget that being forced to the back of the bus was a big deal for a while with african american folks

You seem to start out with excuses that justifies a racist act by the bus driver.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I agree that is where they are now, but I don't agree that is where they started.
Guess we can agree to disagree there

We will then.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Pot calling the kettle black.
You already said you don't like most black people so you are just as bad as the ones that don't like most white people.
Call me simple all you want, still doesn't mean you know what happened on the bus.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I'm not a big fan of either Sharpton or Franken, or Jackson, however one thing these men have in common are the friends and colleagues they have lost to prison, murder and assassination fighting for civil rights.

How about you? Have you lost people to these things fighting for your cause?

You were against Martin, Brown and this bus driver way before any real evidence was presented.

I have. Arlington is full of them. Perhaps you should pay it a visit sometime.

You were for the other side long before evidence was presented so I guess that makes you a hypocrite.

"Lost friends fighting so civil rights?" LOL. Like Jackson the opportunist, rushing up to MLK's body to get blood on his hands so he could claim to have been with this great man when he died as to given himself some "credence" as a leader? Sharpton committing fraud in the Tawana Brawly case? So criminal activities and lying are okay by you as long as you got a good excuse?

link   

Yes I would say she was, and she had every right to as it was an unjust law she was standing up to.
Not sure how that correlates to this situation.
And what I was saying about the driver is that usually what they say goes on a bus

link   
This whole situation seems like the result of presumed authority on every ones part. Possibly a humiliation or two.
If you're on a bus, or any other piloted vehicle, you should take the driver's wishes into consideration. If you're at sea, you may get thrown overboard.
edit on 18-10-2014 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yes I would say she was, and she had every right to as it was an unjust law she was standing up to.
Not sure how that correlates to this situation.
And what I was saying about the driver is that usually what they say goes on a bus

Both bus drivers were doing what bus drivers usually do on a bus at the time. Our perception is now colored about the identity of the passengers and the bus drivers, now isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join