It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Bus Driver organizes a mob attack on a white family

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: NavyDoc

But you are one of those people who insist that only one group can be racist and everything another group must be racist. You call any criticism about Obama "racist." You are one of the biggest players of the race card on this site. You are part of the problem.

I call out racism from any side, do you?

I do. If it is real racism, everything you claim as being racism is not racism. Contradicting Obama on his policies is not racist and you are being very disingenuous about that.

link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I agree with the war on drugs.

Putting people in prison without looking at the real issues isn't the answer.

Putting people in prison while addressing the real issues is.

link   
a reply to: LoneGunMan

How many of there parents are imprisoned? How can a community raise there children in a effective manner when a large percentage of there parents are in jail?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Talking about racism is not pulling the race card. Its a real thing that takes place in this world of ours.
It exists and it is a factor. Just like all those that are calling this a racial motivated attack.
Why are they not chastised as pulling the 'race card' or being called 'race baiters'?

Because, in our PC climate, "Racism" only applies to one group and not others. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are just as racist as David Duke, but their racism gets a pass, their racism is politically acceptable.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

They link their culture with race so much so its murky and confusing, though in principle i agree its not race its the culture that needs reeducation and integration school. Though such things could never be implemented because your denying african american their right to be black and all that; that means.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I get what your saying.

It's a tough issue.

link   

That is a better solution than sitting back and blaming "whitey" or capitalism.

Flame away for this, as it it will be pretty open to the flame.
But who was the man that started the war on drugs? Was it not a white male very found of capitalism?

link   

originally posted by: onequestion

I agree with the war on drugs.

Putting people in prison without looking at the real issues isn't the answer.

Putting people in prison while addressing the real issues is.

Putting someone in prison for rape and murder is acceptable. Putting someone in prison for having the wrong plant in his possession is not. Giving someone a pass for rape and murder because he comes form a "culturally deprived" background is not.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Oh god.

Let's reduce the conversation down to rape and murder to appeal to readers emotions.

link   

I do. If it is real racism, everything you claim as being racism is not racism. Contradicting Obama on his policies is not racist and you are being very disingenuous about that.

Will it be hard for you to admit that a percentage of the Obama haters, hate based on race?

link   

That is a better solution than sitting back and blaming "whitey" or capitalism.

Flame away for this, as it it will be pretty open to the flame.
But who was the man that started the war on drugs? Was it not a white male very found of capitalism?

Whom? LBJ? Hearst? A dozen more before them and thousands after? You cannot describe a single person. But let's look at who continue it--Obama is one.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
And another thread jacked by inconsequentials.

link   

I somewhat agree, not a fan of jessie or al, I would agree they do more damage then they stop.
I agree with what they do, just not how they do it.

Just saying if we can talk about black people being racist with out the terms 'race card' and 'race baiting' getting tossed around every other post, why is it not the same when it is flipped?

link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: LoneGunMan

Education is a very real issue.

You mean like all those kids sleeping in class because they just cannot learn? Or are you talking about the indoctrinating of white America to be shamed into not saying anything for fear of the herd pointing a collective finger at them?

Who is manipulating us like this? That is the answer you need to look for.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Will it be hard for you to admit that a percentage of the Obama haters, hate based on race?

Who knows. Would you admit, likewise, that there are an equal amount of supporters who only support based on race? Are you capable of looking at the other side of the coin? Or, as usual, for you racism only goes one way and one way only?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

We all know the war on drugs was Regan's baby....
I would agree tho every president after that kept it going has blame it in as well tho.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OrionsGem
a reply to: chuck258

OP Thanks for posting this. I have friends of all colors. What happened with this family is unacceptable and I believe may or may not have been racially motivated.

I can speculate tho that because the family was white and refused to move to the back of the bus, they were thought of as acting superior or better than the other races present on the bus. I believe this is where the anger came from...lets not forget that being forced to the back of the bus was a big deal for a while with african american folks.

Perhaps this is where the anger originated from the bus driver?

I can tell you this: Racism is the most ignorant thing in the world.

I myself am a white eastern european. Today I was walking my dog and came across 3 black highschool kids who were sitting on a bench. We exchanged hellos and proceeded to introduce ourselves and ended up having a really cool discussion on conspiracy's on the coming world war, chem-trails, etc. Turned out to be some really cool intelligent kids.

I guess what im trying to say that all races have their bad apples but being a racist is super duper ignorant no matter if your black or white, yellow or purple. Whats inside is what counts, we all have to get out there and interact with each other, and we will soon quickly realize we all have the same loves, fears, dreams. We are all the same folks.

OG

Bull#, They couldn't move to the back of the bus because it was packed and the bus driver was being racist about it.

Whats exactly is BS about my post? I never said it wasn't racially motivated. How about reading first.

OG

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
'a reply to: LDragonFire
No absolutely your right, will you admit that
A not so small majority of the black community voted for obama simply because of race?

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I have already admitted all races have a percentage that is racist! Obama's party didn't need to have a autopsy to figure out why they wasn't getting the votes of minorities. Do a percentage of minorities support Obama based on race, of course they do. Did republicans do anything with the autopsy they preformed, Nope!

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I somewhat agree, not a fan of jessie or al, I would agree they do more damage then they stop.
I agree with what they do, just not how they do it.

Just saying if we can talk about black people being racist with out the terms 'race card' and 'race baiting' getting tossed around every other post, why is it not the same when it is flipped?

So you agree with Jessie Jackson shaking down companies for money if he thinks he can find racism there and you agree with Tanana Brawley? Seriously, you agree with what those two criminal shake down artists do? Those idiots hurt race relations more than they help and they would be ruined if races got along because that would end of their paychecks. They keep racism ALIVE and dissent and hard feeling ALIVE because that is where they make their money.

The second point is unclear. The baseline is that everything is "racist." Mentioning the race card is really an action against the preconceived status quo.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join